Likes for sale (Complete)

By Vannawhite08

Vibe is that nigga. Isyss is a baddie. Another story of fame vs love, Which would you choose? Spinoff to Su... More

Another Viral moment.
Know your worth
A special guest
Foundation
Ice Ice baby
Write about you
Somethin about that girl.
The reoccurring.
Know your face, know your place
Leaked
What works for me
13-Such is life
14-Win you over.
15-Aint it worth it?
16-Wandering eyes.
Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23
17-The luckiest girl in the world.
18-Secret lover.
19- What a pretty face can get you.
20-Someone's Favorite
21-Social butterfly
22-Show you how much
Updates week of 01.29.24
23-Home girl
24- It's a vibe
25-That girl
Updates week of 02.05.24
Updates 02.12.24
30-Ice
31- On a high note
Updates coming 02/19/24
Updated 02/26/24
Updates 03/04/24
Updates 03.18.24
Updates 03.25.24
Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

All about who you know...

72 8 0
By Vannawhite08

Isyss looked around the room and realized she was lying on top of Vibe.

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep, but his snores let her know he was in a deep slumber after their night of drinking.

She blinked as she looked around the dark room as she sat up.

She looked down at her phone, and it was going off, back to back.

Isyss sighed, remembering the embarrassment of what happened not even 6 hours ago.

Isyss was sure that her fall had likely spread to Instagram and Twitter within hours since it had gone viral before she had even made it back to the hotel.

She took a deep breath before she unlocked her phone to see it was actually the video of Vibe singing before the lounge opened.

It was only 2 minutes long, but he had over a million views.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled as she looked back at him.

He was talented without a doubt but the views were crazy.

She hadn't even gotten anything close on view for any one of Jabari's videos. It was a stan account she would use to get him circulating. Last night she had deleted everything before heading to the bar downstairs of her hotel suite. The only video that had remained was Vibe's and it was doing numbers.

She looked over at him with his buttons undone and looked at her top.

Isyss looked at him and it felt as if the two had almost done something they would have regretted.

The only thing she could remember was them talking all night about their dreams, she was sure they had fallen out doing so.

As she stood up to grab her things Vibe was still sound asleep.

Isyss looked over at the clock and it was 4 am.

As she checked to make sure she had everything before she left she put her hand in her pocket.

Of course, it was the card with Mar Rackz's assistant information along with the date and time for their meeting.

As she looked over at Vibe sleeping and her phone going off she could only think of one logical solution.

Isyss made her way to the notepad by the bed, left Vibe a note, along with the card, and set an alarm on the clock nearby.

She was sure the place wasn't too far and she was even more sure that his suit was something he could still arrive in.

"Break a leg." She whispered before grabbing her jacket and purse and walked out.

Instead of driving, she made it home the same way she made it there, by Uber.

She felt terrible about last night but hoped that maybe the meeting she had put so much effort into getting Jabari would be a dream come true for someone else.

"Thank you." She said climbing in her Uber and heading for home.

Isyss went online and saw videos of her playing, being edited, and shared all over social media.

"So fuckin pathetic." She mumbled to herself as she tossed her head back.

She had thought that even if she and Jabari parted ways things would have gone completely different, not him backstabbing her, slapping her in the face while shitting on all the hard work she had put in.

"You okay?" The driver asked and she nodded.

"You wanna listen to some music?" He asked and she nodded once more.

"And to Columbia's newest signed artist Rari-" The radio started.

"Please turn it off." She said quickly and the Uber driver nodded in confusion.

The rest of her ride was quiet as she sat in her thoughts mostly thinking about how she was betrayed.

Honestly, the only thing good that came from last night was Isla getting Isyss's card pulled from covering the section that Jabari and his friends were destroying.

It wasn't a long drive as she pulled up to her building and headed for the front desk.

Isyss noticed her phone going off right before it died but could care less on who was calling.

"I guess it's time to change careers." She was sure last night was a visible slap in the face reminding her to do so.

Isyss made her way inside the apartment.

Of course, Isla's door was shut, she assumed she had company last night.

Instead of crying to her sister like she normally would Isyss cried to herself and headed for the shower.

All she could think about was how she spent the last two years of her life uplifting Jabari's dream while she had lost ahold of her own.

She didn't even know what she wanted anymore.

Isyss stripped out of last night's clothes and washed over her entire body.

Nearly an hour later after all the hot water ran out and she couldn't cry any more she put on a pair of shorts and left her wet curly hair down.

She smirked seeing that her sister had to have gotten a head start on Jabari's things.

Isyss grabbed the last few of his things put them in a box and sat them in the chair by her door.

She figured she could drop them off at his grandmother's or father's house as she let out a yawn.

Isyss sleepily climbed into her bed.

"Fuck, Jabari." She mumbled to herself before falling asleep.

Hours had passed before Isyss woke up to her room light turning on.

"Turn off my light." She rolled over curving her face with a pillow.

The light was still on and she felt someone's presence in her room.

"Damn, so you packed my shit?" She turned to see Jabari, drunk standing at her bedroom door.

"Real fuckin funny Jabari. Get yo shit and get out my crib." She said not even bothering to get out of bed as he sucked his teeth walking into her room.

"Yo chill Isyss it's not even that big of a deal." He said taking a seat on her bed.

She scoffed.

"I guess for someone who did the least amount of work, it wouldn't be." She paused. 

"Nigga tha amount of work I-" He started.

"Me wasting my time. Spendin' all my money, that's outside of the studio, you stayin' at my crib, eatin' up all my got damn food, and that's just for starters." She said looking at him with hate.

"Here, fa everything." He said pulling out wads of money and tossing them on her bed before he leaned back further.

"That's for you and I got more-" He started and she sat up shoving him.

"You think it's about tha money you jus disrespectfully tossed at me?" She scoffed.

"Jabari, you a weak ass nigga who couldn't even keep his word." She said looking at him. 

"I can put aside the whole fuckin me cause you goin through somethin, a break up from a gold diggin bitch, that you jumped at the chance to impress again." She laughed at him. 

"The same bitch you was whinin over before you fucked me." She reminded him as she used her two finger and mushed his temple pushing his head back. 

"Yea, we could've acted like that didn't happen but the mockin me wit your lil friends. Them same bum ass niggas who was in my house, in my car, callin me family?" She laughed. 

"Isyss I'm sorry. No one knew you would fall and go viral." He tried and she scoffed. 

"Yea ok, I'm sorry for thinkin you wanted to actually go for your dreams instead you settled." She looked at him. 

It was right before graduation that he had said he wanted to be signed to Mar Rackz label, making hits and moves. 

It was a simple dream but Isyss saw it as attainable.

"Do you know what I did-" She tried to explain the lengths she went through to get Mar Rackz to even sit down with them.

"I got signed Isyss, we made it-" He started.

"Correction, you made it and you can head down that road alone just as you made your decision alone... actually, I'm wrong about that. It'll be wit the same fake ass niggas you been wit and been back you." She said and he sighed reaching for her. 

"Please-" He tried and she shoved his hands away. 

"Nigga get tha fuck out my house!" She said and he looked at her.

For a moment he sobered up as he looked at her and saw her pain.

He grabbed her thigh and she smacked it away.

"Don't fuckin touch me, you got a bitch for that." She said and he stared.

"Isy-" He tried.

"Jabari last night showed me everything I needed to know bout you, yo ugly ass friends and ya weak ass fuckin career." She said standing up.

He looked her over in her shorts and sports bra.

Jabari was completely taken aback by her harsh words.

Isyss grabbed the box of his things that sat in the chair in the corner and tossed it out of her room.

After she did that the box tilted over and with it all of its contents falling out onto the floor.

"Your a fuckin sellout, betrayer, and a fuckin poser. Fuck is a Rari Rotty?" She said mockingly and for the first time since they had met, he saw her upset.

"Your trippin-" He tried and she laughed like a maniac.

"Yea, I was trippin thinkin you were actually that nigga." She said still laughing. 

"Get the fuck out my crib." She said walking back to the bed and tossing the wads of money he tried to leave her.

"Isyss come on-" He tried grabbing her and she snatched away and slapped him.

"We don't got shit to talk bout Jabari. If we did you would have said it yesterday before you got signed or shit maybe before you sat in my face after all that I did-" She stopped herself from explaining again because he knew exactly what he did.

"Get the fuck out!" She repeated as she pointed to the door.

"Isyss-" He tried and she looked at him.

"Nigga, I don't even know you." She looked at him like he was an actual stranger.

"Get thee fuck out my crib." She said and he sighed.

At the same time, Isla came out of her room peeking seeing Jabari pick up his things, the knots of money, and walk out before she heard her sister go back into her room and start crying.

————————————————————————————————————————
Vibe woke up and stared at an alarm blaring.

"The fuck?" He mumbled as he looked around.

He was in some nice ass hotel room nearly forgetting how he got there in the first place.

"The entire fuck?" He said confused as he looked at his shirt undone and an empty room.

All he could remember was him and Isyss laughing on their way up to her room.

Vibe smashed the snooze button as he blinked and saw it was nearly 930 am.

He sat up to see a card sitting on the side table with a note.

"Here's your chance, don't blow it and be late. 1030, it'll change your life. The early bird gets the worm.- Cold-hearted." He smirked as he flipped the card from the front to the back.

There was no name on it as he debated on going but something told him he should.

He quickly showered and put his clothes back on before he headed out.

He was confused about checking out but returned the key to the front desk before he headed to the address listed on the card.

Vibe still thought it was weird there was no name but figured that things couldn't be as bad as they were last night.

"I uhm have a 1030." He said showing the card and the woman smiled.

"You're that guy from the video?" She pointed and Vibe looked at her confused before nodding.

The woman directed him to the table before he took a seat.

He had no idea what she was talking about.

Vibe figured since he had some time he would scroll through social media as he waited.

He glanced at his watch and he literally had about 7 minutes until whoever arrived.

Once he unlocked his phone he had over 50 notifications.

He saw Chase and tried calling him this morning.

As he looked at his call log and messages he wondered what it was that he missed.

Well that was until he logged into Instagram and his friends were tagging him on the post of him singing.

Vibe pulled the phone to his face.

Some random account he was sure belonged to Cold Hearted aka Isyss who had over 1.2 million views on the video of him singing.

"No fuckin way?" He said to himself.

His own videos didn't even pull those kind of numbers.

"Who the fuck is she?" He mumbled actually realizing he had never asked her what she did.

The two had spent time just talking about nothing and everything in between.

Vibe's thoughts were cut off when he looked up.

"You not tha nigga shorty begged me to meet." Mar Rackz said standing in front of him.

Vibe's mouth nearly fell open.

"But I think I seen yo ass." He said snapping his fingers and the man next to him quickly pulled out a phone and of course, pulled up the video of Vibe singing.

"I guess she figured you were the better option." Mar Rackz took a seat.

"I uhm- I" Vibes stuttered.

"First let me introduce myself." He extended his hand.

"I am Demarcus but you know me as Mar Rackz. You're not lil Rari or Razi whatever, you're?" He paused.

Vibe quickly shook his hand.

"All my friends and family call me Vibe." He said, and Demarcus nodded before he motioned him back in his seat.

"So we all seen the video, but I can't act like I'm not surprised." Demarcus said, taking a seat.

"Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you." He admitted.

He would have never guessed a blank card would have led him here.

"So explain to me how the overnight viral sensation replaced my 1030 for some breakout rapper?" He asked, and Vibe shrugged.

"This girl harassed me for months, studio, label, hell if she knew my gym or house im sure she would have shown up." Demarcus let out a light chuckle.

"I told her I wasn't even looking for rappers, needed an R and B nigga." He laughed and Vibe looked up.

"You're looking for someone who sings?" He asked and Demarcus nodded.

"Sings, writes, hell if the nigga can dance he might be a triple threat." He said and Vibe nodded.

For some strange reason, in that moment all he could think about was Isyss" Well. I think it's all about taking chances because if you don't you never would have known or know what will happen"

"I ain't the best dancer but the other two I'm a beast at." Vibe said sitting up.

"Oh yeah?" Demarcus looked at him and he nodded.

"Hell yea. Gimme one shot and I can prove my pen game is just as good as my voice." He said and Demarcus nodded as he looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 27.9K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
654K 15.6K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
44K 803 80
This is not an ordinary thug story ...you just have to read and find out more πŸ˜‰ This book has a lot of plot twists so be prepared it'll start off sl...
63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.