A Different beginning

By ZaraGreenshields

Dahlia Potter had a hard life, being the twin sister of the boy who lived. Sorted into Ravenclaw and shunned... More

Once a Potter
Chapter One: The inbetween
Chapter Two: New Life
Chapter Three: Murders & Vampire's
Chapter Four : Arseholes & Nests
Chapter Five: Rescue her silly vampire
Chapter Six: Saving the Idiots
Chapter Seven: The Nest
Chapter Nine: Pissed and Restored
Chapter Ten: Problems

Chapter Eight: Magic is Great

2.7K 104 7
By ZaraGreenshields

There will be indicators of SMUT.
********************************************************************************

When nothing happens, everyone opens their eyes to see Luke, the bomber being held in the air by Dahlia.
He hair is pitch black, and her eyes are glowing green.
Her sole focus is the bomber, and when she speaks, everyone listens.

"Vampires, there are men outside waiting to come in with wooden bullets. Do be dears and take care of them."

The vampires in the room smirked and ran off, and after a moment, you could hear the screaming.

"Everyone else, LEAVE"

Isabel stopped recording and kept the phone for Dahlia later once she calmed down.
Everyone but Godric left, and he approached her slowly.

"My Dahlia"

"My Godric"

Her voice was almost primal in sound, and that made Luke fear.

"So Luke.........was this worth it? Knowing you will NEVER have an afterlife. That I will destroy your soul for trying to hurt, MY SOULMATE."

I shouted with rage, Godric was settling into his true immortality and could have been killed before that.

"My Dahlia"

Godric put his hand on my shoulder, and I calmed down. I dissolved the bomb, then struck my hand through Lukes chest, then ripped out his heart.
Once he collapsed, I turned to Godric, and he looked at me with understanding and lust. It was an odd combination, but I found that I liked it.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, then he pushed me up against the wall, lifted up my skirt to my hips, ripped my pants off then opened his pants, and thrust into me.

"Uuuhhhh.....Godric"

"Dahlia"

Godric picked up his pace, adjusting me slightly and was deep inside me, causing us both to moan again.

"Mmmmhhhhh,"

"Fuck"

Godric thrust in harder before we both came undone, it was like stars. He pulled out but kept me close, then growled, and I sensed another vampire then saw it was Eric, and he looked impressed but didn't say anything. He just walked away with a smirk on his face

I heard Godric mutter in Latin, and it made me giggle. He looked at me with a smile but pulled my dress down, then dressed himself, then picked up my panties and put them in his pocket.
We walked out and made sure everyone was well, we saw Jason, Isabel, Eric, sooki, and Stan.

"Luke."

"Anyone dead?"

"Paolo, Catherine, two human companions."

"Well, it looks like it wasn't a very good bombers."

Bill arrives and sees Sookie drinking from Eric.

"What are you doing?"

"I sucked silver out Eric's chest and saved his life, even though I really didn't want to."

"She was superb."

"Eric was in no danger."

"He... what?"

"A tiny falsehood."

"He was already healing. The bullets would have pushed themselves out. This way, he's forced you to drink his blood."

"No. No, no."

"You're connected. He'll be able to sense your emotions."

Sookie turned to Eric with frustration.

"You big lying A-hole"

"Bill, you're right, I believe I can sense her emotions. Sweet."

"I'll never do anything for you again. Monster."

"It's not your fault."

"I think I'm gonna cry."

Isabel cleared her throat loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, please."

Godric looked at everyone with his stern face, and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Tonight, we shall stay at Hotel Camilla."

As everyone was dispersing, I looked to Godric.

"Lucky I have have our suite."

He looked at me with a dirty smirk, and I had to fight my arousal. He knew it, too.

*Later That night at Hotel Camilla*

Bill is sleeping. Sookie is in her bed. She goes to Jason's room, and he opens the door.

"Oh."

"I can't sleep."

"Join the club. (They are on the bed) Well, they made me think I was worth something."

"You were a star in Bon Temps, Dahlia was the geek but the money making one of Bon Temps. I was the throwaway. Everybody always thought you hung the moon, they didnt care much for me or Dahlia."

"No, that ain't true. Well, they like my athletics and my good looks, my sеx abilities, but they don't like me for me. And Steve and Sarah, well, they acted like they did before they tried to kill me. They stopped my mind from going around and around thinking about... well, other stuff."

"What other stuff? But Soldiers of the Sun? My Lord. Didn't you, for one second, think what Gran would say? Guns and suicide bombers..."

"Don't... don't talk about Gran. I won't talk about her. I can't. I already have to deal with it all from Dahlia."

"Why?"

"Because I don't... because I don't wanna feel anything, I already feel like I have pushed Dahlia away, and I dont want to do that to you, too."

"But we have to talk about her. We can't stop remembering her or loving her because it hurts too much. She'd never stop loving us, would she?"

"No."

"We'll keep her alive in our hearts and our prayers, and that's the way it's gotta be."

"And Mama and Daddy."

"That's right. Mama and Daddy and Gran."

"Our hole family's gone, Sook. Everybody who counts. We're all alone. We're all that's left."

"So you know that we gotta do? We gotta grow up, we gotta stick together, and we gotta be good to each other, or we're letting them down."

"Yeah. Hey. So, Sook, I'm sorry about, ah, everything I have ever done to you. I'm a dumbass fuck-up. I know I need to make things right with Dahlia."

"Yeah, you do, but you wouldn't be if you used your brain instead if just letting it take up space in your skull. That's not dumb. That's lazy."

"You think so? Well, i... I could try, I guess."

"I'm sorry too. I always live you, Jason, even when I wanna stick your head in a bucket and kick it around the yard."

"And I love you, even though I wish you'd cook for me more and you were normal with a normal boyfriend."

"I didn't have any say about being normal. We were born the way we are. Huh."

"Ahh. I'm all wore out now. I will talk to Dahlia tomorrow."

"Me too."

Sookie turns on the tv. There's an emission with Steve and Sarah Newlin.

"May his holy light Shine upon you..."

"Can you believe they're on already."

"You kidnapped a prominent member of our community."

"He volunteered."

"Did he?"

"I don't even know he was there."

"... that's no crime. He came to us."

"Because everybody wants to be burned at the stake. You use your texe-exempt religious institution as an anti-vampire terrorist enclave."

'The Constitution gives us the right to defend ourselves."

"You attacked us,"

Steve and Nan kept arguing for another ten minutes before the Stackhouses had enough, both dozed off thinking of ways to apologise to their sister.

*Penthouse Room- Sunset*

I was laying on the lounger while reading a book in the entrance room waiting for Godric to wake, we needed to discuss what we wanted to do from now on.

I was reading a book about my brother but was an only child and I did not exist......typical but in this he did marry that money whore Ginny.

I heard the shower go and knew Godric was awake, I opened my night gown slightly to show my silk short pyjamas that hugged my form in just the right places.
I heard the shower turn off, and Godric walked in, but I kept my face stoic, looking at my book before I heard a click of fangs, and I knew it worked.

"My Dahlia, you're teasing me."

I looked at him with a sultry smirk.

"And what if I am?"

The lust in his eyes, but I wag my finger saying no.

"We need to talk about what is next, I have no doubt Nan will be here biting everyone's heads off soon."

He sighs at that and nods, then with great difficulty putting his fangs away.

"You are correct, my love, I went there to die, I thought it was better me who was willing than to another who was forced."

My face scrunched in pain at that because I love this vampire so much, and it hurt to know he wanted to leave. He must have seen my face and rushed to me.

"Not anymore, I know now what I feel for you is more than I have ever felt since my turning.
You are my life, my love, my soulmate. I will spend the rest of eternity by your side."

"I love you, Godric."

We kissed and then leaned our forheads against each other for a moment.

"I have never really wanted anything before Dahlia till you. I was given Sheriff as a courtesy because I did not want to be a king."

"Well......why don't we travel for a few years, see this world in New light. My magic is changing you and soon you will be able to walk in the sun again."

"......really?....."

He asked slowly, making sure he was hearing me correctly, and I just smiled and nodded.
He picked me up and rushed me to our room, and I knew I was in for a long day, and to be honest, I couldn't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6K 20
Opheila Potter in one word hated her life, her father James Potter wanted her to he the perfect lady and to do as she was told. her mother Lily went...
102K 4.5K 20
Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a doctor at The Royal London Hospital. It is...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
97.9K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "𝗪𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀... 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹." ...