Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XXVII

8.2K 307 386
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Yuri..." Yasir spoke as we sat in my living room, I looked up at him waiting on him to speak. "Yeah ya?" I responded

It was day three of them being here & everything was honestly chill, I'm glad I wasn't bored cause lord knows they were anything but boring.

"Never mind"  He shook his head making me scrunch my face. "For one I never seen you smoke like you been doing these past few days what the fuck you got going on?" I questioned

"Nothing, I'm cool"

"You don't look 'cool' so now nobody can smoke in my house, if you wanna smoke you gotta go sit in the cold" I shrugged making him chuckle. "You got me fucked up"

"I love you yuri.." He spoke, I stopped in my tracks scrunching my face as I looked at him. "W-what are you talking about Yasir?" I questioned

"Don't worry bout it, I'll be back" He smiled before leaving out the front door leaving me in pure shock & confusion.

I sat there for a few minutes before standing up heading towards the guest room, I knocked on the door waiting for a answer. "Come in boo.." She spoke

"What's wrong?" She questioned as I walked inside holding the confused looking . "Yasir just told me he loved me..."

"Ohh yeah he's been telling us that for the longest but they've been waving him off cause yasir's not one to express his feelings, Yasir told me he been wanting to tell you but the way he's trying to detach for you it's just gone get worst" She shrugged

"I'm in shock Olivia, nun of the people I slept with or even had relations with told me they love me ... how am I suppose to feel about this"

"Well yuri Yasir actually liked you and was trying to show you something different until you fucked it up- he love tou and I'm sure he always will just try to get back right if you feel the same baby" She spoke

I nodded.

"And girly I ain't no relationship counselor now you gone have to start figuring things out between y'all,  y'all about to bring a baby into this world yuri a whole human y'all can't continue doing what y'all doing..."

"I know Olivia, I'm going to actually sit down and tell him what we doing ain't healthy.."

"On another note I think we should do a photoshoot with our bumps" I smiled making her smile. "I agree- tell me more".

"I know you're bigger than me but maybe we can do like a October photoshoot, we can do like little pumpkin and big pumpkin you know?"

"I do, just let me know I can find someone who does photo shoots out here"

"Okay boo, you wanna go get some food or something?" I questioned looking around the room for no specific. "For sure"

"Let me go get dressed"

-Five Minutes later --Loud music played throughout  of my  home as I  got dressed for the day while Olivia did the same, we were planning on waiting on Yasir but I  didn't know where he  went, I was unsure on if he even knew his way around.

Looking at myself  in the mirror I  smiled at my  makeup, today I  wanted to get dolled up to uplift myself  and it was definitely helping.

I had a light beat, my hair  wore a middle part blonde wig  that I  had done myself  one of  my hidden talents I  was actually very good when it came to hair.

Standing up I dusted off my outfit, I  wore a white moon shirt from essences matching it with grey washed flipped out shorts & my Rick owens matching it with a few piece of jewelry to finding off.

"Yuri!" The deep voice called out making me smile before I walked out of the bathroom heading inside the kitchen area. "Hi" I spoke looking at Yasir .

Spotting him by the door my smile just got bigger seeing the bouquet of white flowers he held in his hand. "Yasir" I  smiled gladly accepting them.

"I got y'all  some breakfast too but you look nice by the way" He complimented. "Thank you Yasir, you're so sweet when you wanna be, Olivia and I were going to get breakfast but we can chill"  I shrugged  smelling  the flowers.

"I be trying"

"You wanna find some to do? and ion' mind eating with you" Yasir questioned grabbing my bag. "Yes, and you can please"

"Olivia! Yasir brought food !"

"Did you mean what you said Yasir? Or are you just high talking be completely honest with me.. I just need to know where your head is at"

"I'm dead ass yuri, you don't gotta say that shit back cause I know you might not feel the same but shit that's how I feel and I can't help that shit" He explained

I nodded slowly looking at him, I didn't know what to say or even how to feel because no one ever expressed that they loved me romantically before it was always just little flings .

It feel nice knowing somebody loved me in that way to be completely honest, I don't know how it feels to love someone but I know the day I feel it is going to be crazy day.

How do people even realize they love someone?

Love is crazy and a big subject, I wouldn't dare tell somebody I lived them romantically if I didn't mean it...

"I- I don't know what to say to be completely honest Yasir no one ever loved me romantically before so it's shocking me" I answered truthfully,

"I bet, it's all new but don't worry about it remember you don't gotta say it back if you don't feel the same I'm just letting you know..."

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Music played throughout my car as Yuri pulled into her Atlanta home, the young woman was currently back in Atlanta for an event.

-Two Months Later- Yuri was currently five months pregnant which is why she was in Atlanta for her gender reveal she decided to have it in Atlanta since everybody wasn't going to be able to fly down to Houston.

Two months later yuri was three months into living in Houston & she loved it, although she was closed off from everyone she was definitely doing her own thing & building for herself .

Seeing the white & green decorations outside a smile appeared on her face, yuri didn't have to do much because her mother & Olivia planned it all which she was very thankful for.

The young woman got out of the car heading straight to the door walking inside hearing loud music, the gender reveal didn't start until four o'clock & it was only 11am which yuri was glad she set that time cause she was nowhere near ready.

"Big mama!" A loud voice shouted running towards yuri. "I missed you!" Yuri smiled hugging her mother tightly.

"I missed you too, you so damn big now" Ashanti smiled rubbing her daughter's belly. "I know, it's crazy" Yuri smiled

"Okay so you're hairstylist is about to pull up any second, then you got your makeup appointment and your dress should be getting dropped off in the next 30 minutes" Ashanti Informed

Yuri smiled. "Thank you for everything mama cause you didn't have to do this" Yuri spoke . "I did, I hope you like all the decorations"

"I love them, absolutely"
"You gotta check the backyard too"

Yuri's eyes traveled around the green & white decoration, everything was set up perfectly the theme was princess & the frog 'Princess or Prince' , there were big balloons that led to cut outs of princess tiana & prince naveen.

There was a treat table that was decorated green & white & Yuri could smell the New Orleans styled foods from a mile away.

"It smells so good mama" Yuri complimented as she held her belly walking through the house. "Yeah it is, yo BD paid a chef to come through for today" Ashanti nodded

"I ain't spoke to that man in about two months" Yuri chuckled. "Why?" Ashanti questioned.

Yasir & Yuri weren't on bad terms at all they just thought it'd be best if they cut all communication due to the fact they keep finding their way back to each other when they weren't suppose to so they hadn't talked in a while but today they had to.

"Just distanced ourselves from each other, I'm pretty sure he's doing good though he told me if it has to do with the baby just call him but the baby is fine and so I am so we just completely cut contact.." Yuri explained

"Well shit y'all gone talk today"

"This is so cute" Yuri smiles looking at the blown up maternity pictures Yasir & yuri took when he was with her in Houston, they were last minute but came out beautifully.

The young woman made her way out to the backyard seeing the white tables out that had specific names setting with decorations on them, in the front sat king & queen chairs, looking around more you'll see the princess in the frog themed games.

There was a bar tender section in the corner, a projector that showed on the gate, background & more.

"I'm so excited.." Yuri mumbled To herself.

Yuri made her way back inside of her home going inside the kitchen grabbing fruit out of the fridge, her main craving in this trimester was fruit any fruit she'd appreciate she even tried coconut for the first time.

"Mommy can you order me some whip cream?" Yuri questioned as she ate a cut up green apple. "I already did baby, everything should be here in the next twenty"

Loud ringing could be heard making yuri grab her phone sliding over the green button. "This is a collect call for a prison facility from DARIUS WHITE to accept this call press one"

Doing as told yuri pressed one waiting on the call to connect. "Hello" The deep voice spoke, a smile immediately appeared on Yuri's face. "Hi dad!" she spoke excitedly.

"Hey baby girl, you ready for the day?" Darius questioned . "Yesss, I'm nervous but I'm excited you're about to have your first  grandchild how do you feel"

Although Yuri hadn't been able to see her father in person the two would video chat or regular call.

"I'm excited as hell, don't forget to send me pictures and shit okay?" Darius spoke. "I won't, I promise"

"How you feel about being a graduate women?"

"I feel amazing, I'm so glad I'm finally done"

Due to Yuri going to school online her graduation process got delayed, although she didn't get to go to prom or walk the stage she was just grateful that it was finally over.

"I'm proud of you babygirl, you doing good with your business?"
"I am, I'm so excited for my life dad I swear"

- An Hour Later- The sound of the front door opening could be heard as Yuri sat in the living room getting her hair done.

The gender reveal started in four hours and it seemed like time was flashing by, she hadn't spoke with anyone but her mother because she was trying to get everything together.

"Wassup Kid" A deep voice spoke making Yuri look up seeing Yasir who was looking handsome per usual, a small smile crept up on her face as he walked over. "Hey Yasir" She smiled hugging him.

"Damn you got big as hell, why you ain't send me no pictures?" He questioned rubbing her five month belly. "I figured I'd just let you see in person"

"I think we gon have a li boy" Yasir spoke as he continued rubbing her belly. "Me too for some reason"

"Shit Yasir" Yuri groaned as a kick hit her stomach. "Baby active as hell when they hear my voice" He chuckled

"For real, stop rubbing my belly that shit hurts but you smell really good" Yuri complimented, Yasir nodded. "Appreciate it- you look good"

"Yuri you mind if my girlfriend come with me to the baby shower? If you feel some type of way she don't gotta come.." Yasir spoke

Yuri shrugged. "She's always welcomed"

Yuri was unsure if Yasir & the person he had dealings with were still going strong but they obviously were, to her surprise she didn't feel a jealous bone in her body .

She was happy for him, he deserved it. "Your hair getting so long Yasir" Yuri pointed out running her hands through it.

Although Yasir was basic he looked very handsome, his dreads were covering most of his face but you were still able to see his fresh haircut & retwist combo.

The young man skin was glistening & he finished his neck piece tattoo which he had been wanting to do for a while.

Yasir wore a black sweat suit with a wide beater underneath pairing it with the lightening Jordan's, he looked handsome.

"Appreciate it, that's that rice water shit whatever my girlfriend be putting in that bitch" Yasir shrugged making me chuckle. "Probably so.."

"Remember what you told me before we stopped speaking for a while?" Yuri questioned fiddling with her fingers as she continued to put curls in her hair.

"When? What I told you?" Yasir scrunched his face, she nodded.

"Mhm, I still feel that way I told you I always will yuri what you got to say?"  Yasir spoke as yuri looked down at the ground. "I'm talking to you" Yasir spoke picking her chin up.

"I'm sorry- but nothing I don't have anything to say I just been thinking of that a lot lately it's just been sitting on my mental I'm still shocked" She shrugged

"That shit apart of life yuri, people fall in & out of love but my love ain't gone never die for you I can stamp that shit" He chuckled

"On another note I thought you balloons and shit" He spoke walking back over towards the front door, yuri looked watching him bring in princess & the frog themed balloons & white roses.

"Yasirrr, you're such a sweetheart"

"Are you ready to be a dad in action Yasir?" Yuri questioned looking up at him as she smelled the white roses. "Hell yeah"

"They got it looking good as hell in here and I'm glad cause they ass ran me dry, every day they had a new plan talking bout Cashapp them shit was two hands" He spoke with a laugh.

"You got it okay boy"

I know what's on your mind
You think I'm doing wrong
Can I say what is real
You are the only one
When I'm not around
Do you think of me or what the jealous ones
Are claiming me to be

-Five Hours Later- Yuri held her stomach as she walked around the full backyard checking on everyone, it was only a hour into the gender reveal & it was active.

To her surprise a-lot of her family showed up, even the guys showed up to support along with her friends from Houston so it was a full event.

"You look so pretty, I could cry" Olivia frowned looking at Yuri. "Thank you Olivia" Yuri smiled

Olivia was now eight months pregnant & big with a little girl, she was carrying her pregnancy very well you could tell she was excited.

"You're welcome, you're carrying your belly so well ugh you've grown my heart is pounding!" She spoke excitedly making yuri laugh.

"Yuri!" Yasir's voice could be heard making Yuri looked towards the gate seeing him walk inside with a unfamiliar female. "I'll be back" She nodded at Olivia.

Yasir had been at the gender reveal the entire time participating but he stepped out to get his girlfriend.

"Yes?" Yuri questioned once she stood in front of him. "This Ashley my girlfriend, Ashley this my bm Yuri" Yasir introduced.

Yuri's eyes traveled to the girl's face, she was beautiful the young woman was on the skinnier side with pretty brown skin she wore a light face of makeup that brought out her hazel eyes.

She wore her hair in a long black frontal that stopped just above her butt, she wore a plain white dress & sandals.

"Nice to meet you..." She mumbled, Yuri's eyes traveled to Yasir before looking back. "Nice to meet you too, you and Yasir been together for a while?" Yuri questioned

"Mhm" Ashley simply nodded.

Feeling a unwarming vibe yuri simply nodded. "Okay so... I'm going to pull you away so we can speak to our guest then you can come back to her okay?" Yuri spoke to Yasir. "You don't have to boo I can come" Ashley spoke.

Yasir scratched his head. "Nawl, go find something to eat or some I'll be right over there let me speak to these people right quick" He spoke.

"Whatever.." Ashley scuffed before walking away.

"Okay so your girlfriend is a bitch let's start there" Yuri chuckled making him laugh. "She ain't usually like this I just pissed her off this morning" He defended

"Well she better fix that shit quickly" Yuri fake smiled. "She will kid, no worries"

"You look good as hell though" Yasir complimented

Yuri wore her hair in a half up & down style that stopped above her butt, she wore a light makeup look to complement her features.

Far as her clothing she chose a basic gold dress with pairing sandals that showed her white toes, her jewelry was gold which consisted of a necklace, bracelets, a anklet .

She looked beautiful.

"Thank you Yasir, you look good too"

Far as Yasir he wore a custom shirt that had him & Yuri's beginning maternity shoot photos on it pairing that with a pair of white jeans & balenciaga shoes & his diamond chain.

"Some slight, you know" He fake dusted off his shoulder making yuri laugh. "This the first time I ain't seen you high in a while you must be doing better" Yuri smiled.

Yuri figured out Yasir would smoke every minute & second when he'd be going through things, like last time she was around him he was constantly smoking there was never a single sober time when he was with her she was glad he was sober today.

"Hell yeah, better mentally and physically how you peep that shit?" Yasir laughed as they made their way to the microphones. "I pay attention"

Once they made it over to the microphones Yuri grabbed one turning it on. "First of all I just want to thank everyone for coming and y'all are able to take any snacks y'all are wanting to while we're waiting to eat but"

"Thank you guys for participating in the games and making this a great experience but time to get to the part we've been waiting for if y'all will come up to the front we can finally find out the gender!" Yuri spoke

Once everyone began coming to the front she sat the microphone to the side looking at Yasir who stood in pure excitement making her laugh.

"You nervous?" She questioned. "On God"

"Okay Yuri & Yasir if y'all grab them shooters right there, pull them back on the count of five if it's white it's a girl if it's green then it's a boy" Ashanti spoke

The two did as told grabbing shooters looking at each other nervously. "I'm scared!" She expressed making him chuckle. "Me too"

"Okay..."

5
4
3
2
1

The two pulled the shooters back watching the white paper shoot out, yuri yelled excitedly as Yasir grabbed her hugging her tightly.

"We having a li girl" He spoke excitedly. "I'm so fucking excited!" Yuri smiled as the backyard become loud from the excited screaming.

"Man what the fuck- I got a little girl now" Yasir smiled removing the hair from Yuri's face, the two looked at each other as Yasir held her in his arms . "...."

Seeing him lean in Yuri immediately pulled back. "My bad" He mumbled shaking his head, she nodded.

"My baby having a baby" Ashanti shook her head holding her heart. "I got a grand daughter!" She smiled

"I wish dad was here" Yuri frowned making her mother nod in agreement. "Me too baby, me too"

"You wanna eat?" Ashanti asked looking at yuri. "Hell yeah, me and my baby hungry"

Feeling stares yuri looked over seeing Ashley looking at her with a mug as she held onto Yasir, yuri simply looked away.

"Okay, If y'all can start a line to the caters so everybody can get a plate that'll be great but I do need to start with yuri & Olivia" Ashanti spoke

I gotta real crazy story
About my homegirl and I
Ima be real honest
I'm not gone even try to lie
We were real good friends
Living and enjoying life
Friendship so down to earth, y'all

Yuri nodded her head along to the music as she stood in-front of the line grabbing a paper plate . "Just gone give me everything" She spoke looking at the cater's.

"I got you boo, y'all are carrying y'all pregnancy very well by the way!" The older woman complimented. "Thank you" The two smiled.

"YASIR!" Yuri called out loudly, she looked back watching him walk up with Ashley on his side. "Wassup?" He questioned.

"Can you get my plate while I go change out of my dress? I'm hot and uncomfortable" She looked at him. "I got you, go head"

Yuri passed the plate onto Yasir before walking inside of the house, she grabbed the grey bag going into the guest restroom.

She pulled out the custom shirt Yasir had bought for her, the young woman pulled off her dress
putting on the shirt and then her black tights.

Yuri put her dress back & in the bag leaving out of the bathroom throwing her bag by the couch, she made her way back outside looking around seeing Yasir sitting at the table.

"Greedy ass girl" He spoke sliding over the plate. "Fuck you Yasir" Yuri laughed shaking her head.

"You gone sit right here with me?" He asked rubbing her belly. "Nope, I'm sitting in that big chair" She smiled.

"Alright, come on" He stood up. "You don't have to leave your girlfriend Yasir I'm fine"

"She good, you ain't have this gender reveal alone she know ima' have to be with you come on like I said"

The two walked over to the matching chairs sitting down getting a good view of the backyard, some people finding seating while other still stood waiting on their food.

"Your girlfriend keeps mugging me I don't think she likes me very much" Yuri laughed. "Hm, it ain't you"  He shook his head.

"Either way ignore her ass if she say some to you ima' drop her ass with the quickness she knew what it was when we first started talking ain't no reason to fake play like it's a problem or some let me know if she say some"

"Okay... I don't wanna cause drama between y'all though I want you to be happy Yasir - I don't wanna stop that" Yuri sighed

"You ain't causing no problem, you ain't even did shit to shorty ass she don't know you to have problems feel me? She gone have to get over what ever type motion she got with you I'm too grown for that shit I don't fuck with drama and you know this plus you pregnant you don't needa' stress bout that little shit"

"You were about to kiss me Yasir.." Yuri pointed out making him laugh. "On God I wasn't- I was finna whisper some in yo' ear like a hoe" He laughed.

"You're over me?" She smiled, he shrugged. "Some like that, I still love you though just detaching finally" He responded honestly.

Yuri nodded.

"I got some for you" He spoke, yuri watched as he went in his pants pocket pulling out a red jewelry box opening the top revealing a silver ring that had a pink ball in it . "Even though I wanted a boy I had a feeling it was gone be a girl so I got this a few weeks ago I hope it fit - ain't much to it just a gift Ima' get the baby one too when she old enough" He spoke

Yuri smiled looking at the beautiful jewelry as it glistened from the diamonds. "Thank you Yasir what the fuck" Yuri smiled as she held her hand out allowing him to slide it on.

"Something slight, ima' get you a matching bracelet"

"This is beautiful... really thank you"

"What was you gone do if it was a boy Yasir?" Yuri laughed. "Would've took this hoe back on my momma" He laughed

"Thank you Yasir, I'm so grateful for you and you don't even know it I'm so ready to see you in daddy mode" Yuri smiled.

"On God I'm too ready, I already started buying the baby shit and everything I ain't even know what we was having I been buying gender neutral shit" He responded

"I'm too ready"

"I'm boutta go get a soda , you want one?" Yuri asked. "Get me a tea"

Yuri nodded her head standing up going to the outdoor cooler freezer opening the chest she grabbed a lemonade & tea.

"Yuri..." A soft voice spoke making yuri look over seeing Ashley, "yeah?" Yuri questioned

"I seen y'all sex tape..." Ashley spoke, yuri scrunched her face tilting her head. "What?"

"Yeah... the way y'all be texting I know you want my man but I promise baby he ain't gone nowhere try some home wrecking shit I promise I'll post that sex tape so quick and embarrass your ass.. I don't care about y'all having a baby or nothing co-parent and leave it at that" Ashley pointed

Yuri laughed. "Bitch first of all I ain't talked to Yasir in two fucking months bitch and I don't want him he wants me big fucking difference- baby and if I want him I bet I'll snatch him back so fucking quickly don't fucking play with me bitch - you're disrespectful as fuck please get the fuck out of my backyard before I make somebody come over here and beat yo' fucking ass- post that sex tape I promise I'll never be embarrassed but post it and see what the fuck Yasir do to you for fucking with me bitch" Yuri fussed.

Yuri felt disrespected and it was clear as day.

"Thinking you some bitch- if only you fucking knew" Yuri laughed shaking her head. "You wanna fight?" Ashley scrunched her face.

"What's going on?"

Yuri looked at Yasir laughing. "Get this bitch before I make Kayla come beat yo' bitch ass" She laughed out of pure anger, if it wasn't for the baby she'd been jumped on her.

"What you say to her cuh?" Yasir looked at his girlfriend . "I just wanna slap this hoe!" Yuri spoke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OKAY I MADE THIS LONGER IS IT LONG TO YALL?

Ashley doesn't like yuri?👀she seen their sex tape? Thoughts ?👀

Yasir bought Yuri a ring👀 he told her he loves her!! Thoughts?👀

Yuri graduated y'all! Thoughts?

Thoughts & opinion on this chapter ?

I can't wait until Yasir & yuri get together I just loved them so bad.

Any girl names y'all got?

Comment goal: 40

Until next time❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
159K 2.9K 24
Just read