𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

By kritiwrites_

"In the heart of modern Delhi, where the vibrant tapestry of city life intertwines with the echoes of ancient... More

Copyright
Aesthetics
Family Tree
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

20.6K 1.2K 108
By kritiwrites_

Heyy readers!! I hope y'all are doing well
Do inline comments ✨

Meet new character!!

Meera Kapoor (25) 

Meera -
• Possessive
• bold
• spoiled
• fiercely determined.

Meet Meera Kapoor, a striking young woman with an unyielding spirit. Her boldness is the talk of the town, and she's not one to be trifled with.

Meera Kapoor is known for her stubbornness and her assertiveness in getting what she wants.

The scene shifts to Meera Kapoor's lavish mansion, where she is having a heated argument with her staff.

Meera Kapoor:  I've told you a hundred times, I want those flowers arranged by the window! Can't anyone do their job correctly here?

She was scolding one of the staff!
While getting ready

In Meera Kapoor's luxurious bedroom, where she is preparing for the day.

Meera Kapoor, known for her exquisite taste and impeccable style, always took her time to get ready.

Meera is meticulously selecting her outfit for the day when her maid, an elderly woman, accidentally spills water on her skirt.

Maid: I'm so sorry, Miss Meera, it was an accident.

Meera's temper flares as she slaps the maid with a resounding impact.

Meera :  You imbecile! Can't you do anything right? You're fired!

As the maid leaves the room, Mr. Kapoor, Meera's father, enters with a concerned look.

Mr. Kapoor: [Worried] Meera, this has to stop. You can't treat people this way.

Meera Kapoor: I won't tolerate incompetence, Father. They need to know who's in charge.

Mr. Kapoor tries to reason with Meera about her marriage, expressing his desire to see her settled down.

Mr. Kapoor:  Meera, you're becoming unbearable. It's time you think about marriage and a future with someone who can balance you.

Mr Kapoor has been always worried about Meera as  When Meera was 10 years old, her mother died due to cancer since then Meera was everything to him. He gave so much love to Meera that she has become so much that now Meera has climbed on the head, she has become irritated she has become stubborn, she does not care for the feelings of others.

Meera was from Delhi and her mother was from jaipur when her mother died they had nowhere to go so they came back here
Since childhood Meera have crush on rajveer as they were classmates
Meera's father is also businessman so he have good relationship with chahuan family
Meera keeps coming and going to Rajveer's place
But here our rajveer even after Meera confessed her love towards him he rejected her
Because he's still in love with Anamika ( Aaradhya)

Meera Kapoor reveals her feelings for Rajveer, emphasizing that she won't marry anyone else.

Meera :  There's only one person I'll marry, Father. I won't settle for anyone but Rajveer Chauhan.

Mr Kapoor : And what if rajveer denies to marry you?

Meera : What is mine is mine only, if it can't be mine, then I will not let it happen to anyone else.
It is my dream to marry Rajveer and I do what I have thought.

Mr. Kapoor, knowing the importance of this alliance, decides to visit the Chauhan family to discuss the potential marriage.
~~~

After 3 days of college event :

Aaradhya and Kavya are sitting at their usual spot in the college cafeteria. Aaradhya appears contemplative and slightly nervous as she broaches the subject.

Kavya : Heyy bro?? What's wrong with your face? I'm noticing from last 3 days since the event you're busy in your own thoughts, tell me what's going on huh?!!

Aaradhya: Kavya, I need to talk to you about something that happened that day. It's about Rajveer.

Kavya: Rajveer? What's going on? You look a bit on edge.

Aaradhya:  Well, that day he offered me a job as his personal assistant. Can you believe it?

Kavya:  That's huge, Aaradhya! Congratulations. But why do you seem unsure?

Aaradhya:  It's just that... I've never worked in an office before. I don't know if I'm cut out for this kind of job. And it's Rajveer, you know? He's a big deal.

Kavya: Aaradhya, you're selling yourself short. You're brilliant, and you can handle anything you put your mind to. But, tell me, do you want this job? Is it something you're passionate about?

Aaradhya: That's the thing, Kavya. I'm not sure. It's a tremendous opportunity, and I don't want to regret turning it down. But at the same time, I need to think if it aligns with my goals and if I'm truly ready for it.

Kavya : [Understanding] I get it, Aaradhya. It's a big decision. But remember, sometimes the best opportunities are the ones that challenge us. If you decide to take it, I know you'll excel.

Aaradhya: Thanks for being so supportive, Kavya. Your opinion means a lot to me. I'll take some time to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.

Aaradhya's conversation with Kavya delves into her uncertainty about Rajveer's job offer, emphasizing the significance of making a choice that aligns with her aspirations and dreams.
~~~
Night!
Rajveer's pov :

In his art room ~

It was dark themed room with chocolate color...
The lights were also off just one of the dim light was on from one of the corner

From childhood he have interest in art skills he have good painting skills also he can sketch well
But there's one thing..he never allows anyone to enter his room.
Even Maa sa (queen) his grand mother literally none...

None knows why he never allows anyone to enter in that room Seeing his anger from above, no one even dares to go there.

"She looks cute isn't she?" rajveer talks to himself
Why painting one of the picture of little baby girl

That girl is none else but aaradhya
Rajveer have so many pictures of her from childhood and whenever he feels stressed out he just paints her sketch...

"I'm waiting for you Anu!, when you'll come back I'll show you all of these paintings of you" rajveer talks to himself

He was looking at the moon through window while having tears in his eyes...

It was his daily night routine he used to spend his night in his art room,he have never slept in his bedroom
According to him he can feel the presence of Anu in the art room because there's nothing in that room except all the paintings of Anu he have painted himself
He may seem cruel to world but the inner him is the person who's just trying to find out the girl who's been missing from past 22 years

He talks with those paintings he have made!
"don't be jealous Anu! I don't know but how should I tell you? You know when I was in Delhi
I met the girl "Aaradhya Rathore" and I don't know how but I was having strange feeling towards her...she's brilliant student from the college yet she's orphan so I thought to ask her for job as my PA..
As I think she's capable of the job and it'll help her for financial support too
My decision is right, isn't it?"

He just slept while talking to himself!
~~~
Morning

In chahuan Mansion

Meera's father was already here today to talk about the marriage proposal..
Everyone in dining table

Rajveer arrives ~
"Good morning uncle"
Aaj subah subah kaise kya aana Hua??
While everyone was silent and they were just staring at rajveer

"Daadi ma is there anything wrong?" why everyone is staring at me umm??

"Rajveer it's time to talk about your marriage" Maa sa said (Radhika)

"Shaadi???"Priya interrupted their conversation
As she already knew that her brother is going to reject this proposal because of her~

"Dekho Maa sa aap Jo bolo Mai vo kr skta hu lekin shaadi Mai bilkul bhi nhi aur vo bhi kiske sath kruu??"Rajveer said in frustration

"Meera Kapoor" she'll be your bride rajveer!
And I'm pretty sure both of you will look good together, rajveer's step mom (his aunt) said

Lekin Mom Mai nhi kr skta meera se shaadi
Meera jaisi ladki se shaadi krna to dur Mai aisa soch bhi nhi skta hu.. Rajveer said

Look rajveer I know you're still in love with her but she's no more in this world and after all it was the decision made by adults and this is also our decision then why can't you just forget her?? You have to move on..it's been 22 years to that incident now you must forget her and marry the girl we have chosen for you.,his mom said

Rajveer takes a deep breath I understand the family's concerns, and I know it's been 22 years since that incident, but I want you all to know something. I can't forget her; I can't move on. Every single day, I miss her more than words can express.

Rajveer, we're worried about you. It's time to think about your future., his mother said

Rajveer: My future was with her. She was my happiness, my strength. I still love her with all my heart. I can't just forget her and move on. It's not that simple. She's a part of me, and she always will be.

Rajveer's Father's : [Sighs] We understand your feelings, son, but we can't hold onto the past forever.

Rajveer : I'm not holding onto the past; I'm holding onto the love we shared. I don't know where she is, whether she's alive or not, but I'll keep searching for her. I'll keep loving her. Until I find her or know for sure, my heart belongs to her.

Rajveer's heartfelt reply emphasizes the depth of his love for Aaradhya and his determination to keep searching for her.

Maa sa : Enough is enough! I've decided that you'll get married soon whether it'll be with Meera or someone else
I just can't see my grandson like this

Rajveer : but Dadi??

Rajveer's father (his uncle) calm downs rajveer...

Meera's father Mr Kapoor was watching this whole thing and didn't said a single word as he realized that rajveer already loves someone else and he can't let his daughter marry to the man who's already in love with someone else
So he decides to get out of the Chauhan mansion

But Rajveer's Mother stops him ~

"Mr Kapoor sorry for all of those things rajveer said, actually when he was young his father's best friend had a daughter and there was a contract between his father and that girl Anamika Rathore for their marriage
But somehow her family faced really tragic accident and she couldn't face it all and went missing
From past 22 years none ever saw her and we believe that she must be dead by now
But rajveer he still miss her
All of us are worried for his future life as you know he also needs someone who will take care of him
So please ignore all of those things and we all are ready for this marriage
"Don't worry about rajveer we will convince him"

Mr Kapoor : Are you sure??

Maya Chauhan : Yeahh..
~~~
Outside in the hotel

Rajveer, shourya, Karthik, & Rishi, Arjun Together

Karthik and Rishi are Aaradhya's brother
Her family may be never cared for her
But her brothers are gem...they still miss her

Rajveer was drinking Alcohol continously
So everyone was confused if there's anything wrong
Because rajveer never drinks, never ever

"Bro are you okay?" karthik asks him
Everyone also asks him

"noo, I'm not okay!, now please stay quiet" rajveer said

After 5 min of silence karthik and Arjun asks him again as they are best friends

"Bhai bta bhi de Hua kya Hai??" karthik asks him again

"Shaadi ki baat chl rhi hai meri, khush, sun liya" rajveer replied

"Shaadi??" Karthik was shocked

"kiske sath?" Rishi asked

"Meera Kapoor" Shourya replied

Karthik grabbed rajveer's collar "Saale agar tune uske sath shaadi ki na to tu gya, teri shaadi sirf Anamika se hogi"

"To Mai kha shaadi krna chahta hu? Mai to against hu vo Meera mujhe bilkul pasand nhi hai
Lekin dadi ne jo ek baar keh diya hai vo unke decision se piche Nhi hategi" rajveer says

"Look we have one week we will try something to stop this wedding" Arjun says

"aur agar kuch nhi Hua toh?" rajveer says

"Haa tu pehle hi negative soch le" karthik replies

Well arjun did you got call from her?? Rajveer asks arjun about aaradhya

Who her?? Rishi replied

His personal assistant! Arjun replied

"What the hell, you bastard don't tell me that you're in love with your Personal assistant and that's why you don't want to marry Meera in the name of Anamika" Karthik says

"Bhai tu puri baat kyu nhi sunta?" Rajveer replied
Her name is Aaradhya Rathore, and we'll I think she's really genius student of the college from Delhi..
She's orphan though I thought to help her but after hearing her job is to become a PA so I just offered her job!
It's not confirmed yet

"Ohh aisa hai" Karthik says

"To fhir agar vo nhi bolegi to??" Rishi says

"Are aise kaise nhi bolegi vo, I'm sure she'll say yes aaj tak koi ladki dekhi hai jo rajveer ke piche pagal na ho?? Rajveer smirked"

"I'll kill you if you fell in love with her" karthik said

Shourya was just silent between them all
And karthik noticed him

"What's wrong with the Chauhan brothers?? Now Shourya what's your problem?"  karthik said

"Aree baat ko samjha kro bhai ko dukh ho rha Hai" Rishi teasing Shourya

"dukh? Vo kis baat ke liye? Rajveer ke liye?"

"Aree meera ko like krta hai banda bachpan se lekin bechara kbhi confess nhi kiya usko" Rishi said

"Ye to alag hi masla ho gya Hai" karthik said

So why don't you tell her about your feelings?? Rajveer said

You know bhai she likes you...shourya said in low tone

'Yeah I know but who knows she will fell for you and anyways I don't like her at all ??' rajveer said

'Yess rajveer is right bro get up and go confess your feelings for her' karthik said

'Well maybe someday I'll surely tell her about my feelings' shourya said

'Tera vo someday Ab tk aaya hi nhi' Rishi again teases him

Their conversation was going on ~~
~~~

Note : Arjun Rathore is Aaradhya's brother who died in the same accident and Here's the Arjun who's rajveer's manager as well as his best friend he is "Arjun Malhotra"

Target : 60+ votes
And 5+ inline comments ✨

That's all for today's chapter I hope you'll like it...
Also check out my Instagram account for spoilers

I would like to mention that if someone is interested in handling official accounts of the characters then please let me know in my Instagram @authorkritii

DRINK WATER
LOVE YOUUU <3 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 12.4K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
403K 23.2K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
203K 13K 49
A girl with dreams to achieve and a bestfriend to find. Aashiqa Ahuja, a simple yet highly educated and intelligent girl who only have two people in...
122K 11.3K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...