Mafia's possessive love 3

Oleh mehakkhaan

Ibrahim Khan, a successful but enigmatic individual, becomes dangerously obsessed with the beautiful and naiv... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Season 1,2, And 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not Well
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Upcoming Twist
Paper Back
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Will Update Today
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Paperback
Teaser
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Asking Questions
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Teaser
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 Did You Read
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 4

831 37 0
Oleh mehakkhaan

Her hands are tied together with a piece of frayed rope, and she's desperately trying to break free.

Mehak's face is stained with tears, her clothes are torn, and her voice is trembling with fear.

MEHAK (panicking, shouting) Please! Don't do this to me! I beg you, stop it! Let me go home!

The only source of light is a flickering overhead bulb, casting eerie shadows across the room. A group of menacing figures surrounds Mehak, their faces hidden in the darkness.

LEADER OF THE GROUP, a tall and imposing figure, steps closer to Mehak, a wicked grin on his face.

LEADER (mockingly) Aw, what's the matter, sweetheart? Don't you like our little hideaway?

Mehak's eyes dart around the room, searching for any means of escape. She knows she's in grave danger, and the terror in her voice grows stronger.

MEHAK (screaming) I don't know you people! Please, I haven't done anything wrong. Let me go!

Tension fills the room as the other members of the group exchange sinister glances. They seem to take sadistic pleasure in Mehak's fear.

LEADER (laughing) You're in no position to make demands, darling. You're with us now.

Mehak's heart races, and she continues to struggle against her restraints, her voice pleading for mercy.

MEHAK (crying out) Someone, please help me! Please, just let me go home!

The echoes of her desperate cries bounce off the factory's cold, decaying walls. The situation looks dire, and Mehak's fate hangs in the balance as the sinister group decides her destiny.

Aisha suddenly bolts upright, her eyes wide with panic, sweat glistening on her forehead. She gasps for breath.

AISHA (shouting in fear) Oh my God! What kind of a dream was that?

Aisha trembles as she tries to catch her breath. The dream has left her shaken and disoriented. She rubs her temples, attempting to shake off the lingering unease.

AISHA (to herself, whispering) This was so mad... Mehak...

With a sense of urgency, Aisha swings her legs out of bed and hurries out of her room. She tiptoes down the dimly lit hallway, her footsteps barely making a sound on the carpeted floor.

IN MEHAK'S BEDROOM

Aisha gently pushes open the door to Mehak's room. The room is peaceful, with soft moonlight spilling across the bed where MEHAK, Aisha's sister, sleeps peacefully.

Aisha sighs in relief, her face relaxing as she watches Mehak's peaceful slumber. She steps closer to the bed and leans down, gently kissing Mehak's forehead.

AISHA (whispering) You're safe, Mehak. It was just a dream.

Mehak stirs slightly but remains blissfully asleep, unaware of Aisha's late-night visit. Aisha takes one last look at her sister, her heart filled with love and gratitude that Mehak is unharmed.

With a final, loving glance, Aisha quietly exits the room, leaving the door. She returns to her own room, her mind slowly easing as the remnants of the unsettling dream fade away.

Next morning after breakfast Ibrahim checks his watch and smiles, knowing it's time for his planned visit.

IN FARHA'S LIVING ROOM

Ibrahim stands outside FARHA's front door, taking a deep breath to gather his composure. He knocks on the door, and a few moments later, Farha opens it with a warm smile.

FARHA (cheerful) Good morning, Ibrahim! What a beautiful surprise ?

IBRAHIM (grinning) Good morning, Farha aunty I'm here to take Ira to the fair, as she mentioned she wanted to go. Is she ready?

Farha's eyes widen in surprise, and she lets out a chuckle.

FARHA (amused) Oh my goodness, Ibrahim! She actually called you? Well, if she calls you I can't possibly say no. Let me go get her.

Farha steps inside, leaving the door . She calls out for her daughter.

FARHA (shouting) Ira, honey! Ibrahim is here to take you to the fair. Get ready!

From another room, IRA, excitedly responds.

IRA (excited) Yay! I'm coming, Mom!

Ira rushes into the living room, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. She's dressed in casual, comfortable clothes, ready for a fun day out.

IRA (grinning at Ibrahim) Hi, handsome brother! I'm all set for the fair.

Ibrahim smiles warmly at Ira, appreciating her excitement.

IBRAHIM (grateful) Great! Ira, you look all ready for an adventure. We're going to have a fantastic time at the fair today.

Farha watches them with a tender smile, glad to see her daughter so excited. She gives Ibrahim a knowing look, understanding that this impromptu hangout will bring joy to Ira's day.

FARHA (to Ibrahim) Thank you for doing this, Ibrahim. Ira really looks forward to spending time with you.

IBRAHIM (kindly) It's my pleasure, Farha aunty. I 'll make sure she has an unforgettable day.

On the other side The morning sun streams through the windows of MEHAK's cozy living room. The aroma of breakfast lingers in the air as she finishes her meal. Aisha, her sister, watches with a smile as Mehak's excitement radiates through her.

MEHAK, gets up from the dining table and rushes to her room. She carefully selects a stunning Indian dress, adorned with intricate embroidery and vibrant colors. As she dresses, she transforms into a vision of beauty, resembling an angel from a fairytale.

Mehak steps in front of her mirror, admiring her reflection. Her eyes sparkle, and her face carries a serene and joyful expression.

MEHAK (excitedly) I'm all set for the fair today! I feel like a princess.

AISHA (smiling) You look absolutely stunning, Mehak. Have a great time.

MEHAK (hugging Aisha) Thank you, Ammi [mom] ! I'll see you later. Bye!

Mehak leaves her home with a sense of excitement and anticipation, her dress flowing elegantly as she walks down the street.

IN FAIRGROUND - MORNING

The fairground comes alive with the vibrant colors and sounds of the fair. People of all ages enjoy the rides, games, and delicious street food. As Mehak strolls through the fair, her dazzling attire catches the eye of everyone she passes.

She spots her friend, SARA, a lively and enthusiastic girl in her early 20s, who is equally beautifully dressed in traditional attire.

SARA (excitedly) Mehak! You look amazing!

MEHAK (grinning) Thank you, Sara! You look stunning too.

The two friends share a warm hug, their excitement bubbling over.

SARA (energetic) Let's make the most of this day, Mehak. The fair has so much to offer!

Mehak and Sara embark on their fair adventure, arm in arm, their laughter and joy filling the air as they explore the wonders of the fair together.

After sometime The fair is in full swing, and the atmosphere is electric with the sounds of laughter, music, and the delicious aroma of street food. IBRAHIM and IRA have just arrived, and Ira's eyes light up with excitement as she takes in the vibrant scene.

IRA (grinning) Wow, Mr. Ibrahim bhai [brother]! This place is amazing! Thank you for bringing me here.

IBRAHIM (smiling) You're very welcome, Ira. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Remember, my man will stay with you while you explore, so don't worry about getting lost.

Ibrahim nods to one of his trusted employees, who is standing nearby, ready to ensure Ira's safety.

IRA (exuberant) Got it! I'm going to check out the food stalls. See you in a bit!

Ira skips off towards a row of colorful food stalls, her excitement palpable. She marvels at the array of treats on display, from cotton candy to sizzling kebabs.

As Ira explores the food stalls, Ibrahim's phone suddenly rings. He takes the call, his attention diverted.

IBRAHIM (on the phone) Hello? Yes.

He engrosses himself in the conversation, discussing business matters with his client, his back turned to the food stalls.

After a few minutes, he ends the call and turns around to check on Ira. However, what he sees leaves him momentarily speechless.

His eyes widen in sheer amazement, and he can't help but utter a heartfelt exclamation.

Ibrahim's heart swells with affection , he never saw this kind of beauty in his whole life. His heart rate started to get increased .He watches her for a moment longer before making his way over to her, a smile on his face suddenly IBRAHIM (whispering to himself) Beautiful...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.2K 1.7K 29
"Meera... Meera... do you know how much days I have waited for you? How many nights I've desired to be near you, coddle you with my care, pamper you...
57.1K 2.3K 31
What if you love someone...but that person doesn't love the way you love him. This is the story about a ruthless Mafia King who is crazily obsess...
102K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
92.3K 3.9K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...