Encore (Taylor Swift x Male r...

Av cucumber2341

Small singer song writer, Y/N, gets an opportunity of a life time, read as he is catapulted into stardom, dra... Mer

The Beginning.
Meeting her.
AN
It's her show.
Changing.
Going Forward.
Famous.
Daybreak.
The Gala.
The Past.
Getting Closer.
Wheels Down.
What Happens in Vegas.
The Afterparty.
The Issue.
Over The Rainbow.
Under The Water.
The Storm

The State Farm Arena.

568 26 0
Av cucumber2341

     Yawning, I park my bike in the back of the arena, 6 AM is WAY to early to be anywhere. I walk through the back entrance flashing an ID card that Taylor gave me the day before to the guards, strolling through a series of long hallways I reach my destination, the field. Most of the field is lined with chairs, in the other endzone, lies A giant platform that extends out bending at an angle and then once more to form a diamond like shape in the middle, the platform then extends further into a 'T' like shape at the end, on the rims of the stage lies giant lights hanging, behind the stage is another large platform with two massive screens, marching through the rows and rows of chairs I finally reach the stage seeing Taylor off to the side.

    "Taylor!" I yell, getting her attention and the attention of the man standing next to her, she waves me over.

    "Hey Y/N" She squeaks out, red faced and looking down.

    "Hey" A blush of my own forming on my face.

flashback, last night.

    "fuck me" I whisper, running my hand along my face, not bothering putting on a shirt or slip on a pair of shoes, I open my door as I walk to the ice machine down the hall. I walk into the small cubby at the end of the hall dedicated to the machine, bumping into someone falling down on top of them, My arm extends out in front of me as I catch myself before completely falling down.

    "Owowowowow" A familiar voice cries out, looking down at who I ran into, I spot the singer rubbing her head, she looks up to see me, I look of recognition flashing through her eye.

    "Oh hey Y/N." 

     "Are you okay" I ask.

     "I am, just hurt a little." Taylor gets quieter and quieter as she looks around, looking down to see what she has been looking at, my knee is in between both of her legs meeting her crotch in the middle, My other hand, which I have failed to keep track of is holding her chest, I very quickly try and get off of her, in my hurry I accidentally shoved my knee a little further into her flower.

     "Mhm" She lets out a quiet moan, realizing what happened her eyes shoot open, quickly standing up she runs to her room, slamming her door. She left her phone on the floor.

knock knock

     Peaking through a small sliver in the door I can see her eye and a crimson tint under it.

    "You left your phone on the ground over there." Holding it up so she can see it, she closes the door messes with the lock and then reopens the door.

    "Thank you." She manages to squeak out, looking her down again her eyes flash with surprise as her blush deepens, looking down I spot my hard-on clear as day outlined through my shorts, quickly throwing my hand down to cover it. 

     "Uh sorry, goodnight!" As I go over to my own room, quickly unlocking the door and closing it, walking over to pour myself a glass of water to cool my head only to realize that I didn't get any ice.

flashback over

    "Y/N, this is Richard, He is the sound expert with us." looking over to spot the older gentlemen, he is wearing a plaid collared button up along with blue jeans, reaching my hand to meet his, he nods his head as a hello, I nod back.

     "Do you have your setlist?" Richard asks.

     "I do" I respond back handing him the USB stick with all of the tracks.

    "Okay cool, I am gonna go up and plug this in and we can start a sound check and get his mic set up." He says walking off.

     "Did you have something to eat?" Taylor asks from my side.

     "No I only had time to feed Bear, I may or may not have woken up a little late." 

    "I might have something in my dressing room, follow me." With a sigh and rolled eyes she walks off, quietly following her we eventually reach her dressing room, digging through her bag she pulls out two granola bars, handing one to me and peeling the other for herself.

    "Thank you." Taking the bar from her hands I quickly finish it off, getting a text from someone she reaches for her phone.

     "Alright, time to take the stage, cmon!" Taking my hand and running through the halls of the arena, finally reaching our destination of backstage I am handed a small ear piece and a microphone, walking out on the stage I am greeted by a man on the field. He has a megaphone.

     "ALRIGHT Y/N I AM GONNA NEED TO DO A SOUND CHECK JUST REPEAT AFTER ME AND DO AS I SAY"

     "Dude dude, there is no one else in the arena right now, It's just you and me. you don't need that."

    "Alright my bad, Okay I need you to look on the bottom side of the microphone and flip the switch and tap the head of the mic and repeat 'one two three mic check' two times." He says, a lot more quietly this time, as soon as I switch the mic on and tap the head a loud piercing screech is heard through the stadium, I very quickly turn it off again. The man on the field talking to someone through an ear piece of his own.

     "Alright switch it back on, and try again." He repeats.

     "one two three mic check, one two three mic check" I say into the mic. The man on the field talks through his earpiece once again looking up to what I assume is where the audio stuff is taking place.

     "Once more" He looks at me, as I repeat myself.

     "Alright that's good." He mumbles something to the person up in the box.

    "Alright Y/N, we are gonna start on the first song, just stop us if their is anything bothering you." The familiar sounds of piano keys filling my ears, It's loud.

    "Hey am I gonna have an actual piano during the performance?" I ask looking at the man below me.

     "Uhhh hold on, I actually don't know"

     "Yes you can, we can pull a spare out." She calls some people on her phone, not even 5 minutes later a team of men and women pull out a shiny black grand piano, after some light work on it to make sure the mic is working correctly and some light tuning it's good to go.

    "Thank you"  I say to the team as they walk off, looking back down at the man with the megaphone and Taylor, I give them a thumbs up signaling I'm ready, I sit down at the piano fingers grazing the keys, I close my eyes as I begin.

timeskip

     The clock on the two mega sized screens hit zero, The thumping beat of Cruel summer starting, only to immediately cut out. The platform I am on below the stadium rises along side the piano next to me, As I get closer and closer to the top I hear the thundering roar of the Arena, A sold out show, from head to toe this place is filled, The bright lights of all the different bracelets and videos being recording filling the void of darkness, A beam of light points down at me as I make my appearance on the stage. The deafening roars of the audience getting even louder. My fingers dancing along the keys of the piano.

    Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man

     Standing up from the piano, I dust my dress pants off as I grab the acoustic guitar next to me, Taylor and the team decided since I was going with my love songs I should be dressed the part, I'm wearing a finely pressed black 3 piece suit with a white collared shirt and a black tie, grabbing the microphone from the stand on the piano I stand up, looking over the attendance in awe. These people who didn't know I was supposed to be here, all screaming my name. I mean sure their was speculation ever since the Gala from how we mysteriously answered some of those questions but this stuff just never ceases to amaze me.

Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there, Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there, Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there, Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there, Delilah, here's to you
This one's for you

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

     As the song finishes up I lay my guitar to rest upon the piano walking backwards, finding my spot the stage rises beneath me, as a synth chord silences the crowd.

And I know she'll be the death of me
At least, we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me
The worst is yet to come
But at least, we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young
This I know, yeah, this I know

She told me, "Don't worry about it"
She told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it
She told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo

I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh

And I know she'll be the death of me
At least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me
The worst is yet to come
All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
This I know (This I know), yeah, girl, I know

She told me, "Don't worry about it"
She told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it
She told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo

I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (But I love it)
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face when I'm with you)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (But I love it, but I love it)
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face when I'm with you)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (But I love it, but I love it)

Oh, ooh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh

She told me, "Don't worry about it"
She told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it (Can't go)
She told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo

I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (But I love it, oh, I love it)
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (Said, I can't feel my face)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (But I love it, but I love it)
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face when I'm with you)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (You know I love it, don't you think I do?)
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face when I'm with you)
But I love it, but I love it, oh (When I'm with you, baby, said when I'm with you, baby)
I can't feel my fa-

Hey!

     Sweat drips down my face as the stage lowers beneath the usual level, signaling my show is over, quickly making my way over to where Taylor is, seeing her dressed up in a swimsuit like piece that shimmers with every beam of light that hits it along with knee high boots that have same shimmer, She spots me.

    "Y/N! That was awesome!" The bright red lipstick contrasting her pearly whites.

    "I love being here Taylor, I can't stop performing for you, I am meant to be on stage."

     "We can all tell Y/N! You were fantastic!" she screams over the sounds of the speakers playing her song.

    "Go! I'll talk to you later! Don't fuck up!" I say with a hearty laugh.

    "Only in your dreams!" She laughs back.

    "You don't fuck up in those either!" I say with a shrug

    "I KNEW YOU DREAMED ABOUT ME" She yells at me as she walks off to the stage, I can't think of anything smart to say back to that so I keep my mouth shut.

    "Hey Y/N miss me?" Destiny says from behind me.

    "Hey destiny, aren't you supposed to be... y'know dancing?"

     "I don't go on yet... How about dinner sometime?" Oh my god, this is going to be a problem.

     "No" I ask, I walk off to go enjoy the show.

     "I'll get you eventually." I hear her whisper to herself, talk about creepy...

timeskip

     The beat of "Karma" plays over the speaker, Taylor is finishing up after a very long three show, 

     "Thank you all to my very talented dance crew, the incredible band I have here tonight, and the dazzling special effects team and of course how could I forget the lovely Y/N L/N!" I walk out on stage meeting Taylor in the middle along with all of the dancers, The guitarist is absolutely killing a rift as we all stand in line and bow, the dancers run off stage as Taylor and I stay a little bit to wave to the crowd. We both start heading off.

     "Thank you all for coming to the Eras Tour." she concludes as we both step off stage, behind the stage the team is all celebrating, congratulating each other, it went off without a hitch.

     "So? Whatcha think" Taylor pokes my side as she looks at me, turning to her she must've noticed the stars in my eyes as I looked at her.

     "That was AMAZING! THE LIGHTS AND THE MUSIC AND THE SIGNING AND THE DANCING" I take a deep breath as she giggles,

    "Well while I appreciate the kind words... I think drinks would be appreciated" At the sheer mention of drinks the dancers and the crew screams in agreement.

     "I'll meet you back at the hotel." She pokes my nose, her clothes swaying as she turns with a noticeable sway in her hips as she walks off. She is waaaaay to hot.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1K 134 50
They're both ambitious, both stubborn, and unbelievably arrogant. He's the rising star. Some knew his name, but he was not stopping until the world...
163 14 41
A girl. seems to be normal, but she's not. A boy. he's a rising star. They shouldn't be together since normal and star aren't fit. But when their fat...
5.1K 327 26
Y/n has always been a more shy and quiet person, but when he's feeling excited and passionate, a confidence not really found otherwise appears in him...
2K 84 39
You move to LA and a week later you come across Markiplier. You two chat for a long time including drama, romance, and humour. Prepare yourself for t...