DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 010; Wake Up ╬

239 6 0
By makexaxwish

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Void Stiles amusing stares at the brunette Beta, who seemed like she wanted to make a move to go after him, but got stopped by Allison.

"Don't." Allison warns.

Ivanna huffs, planting her feet onto the ground, angrily glaring at the person in front of her.

"Where's Stiles?"

Void amusingly smiles. "I'm right here, silly."

Ivanna glares at Void angrily. "The real Stiles, my- our Stiles."

Void then scoffs out, amusingly smirks.

"Oh! You mean, weak Stiles? He's gone, i thought i made that perfectly clear?"

Void amusingly smirks at Sheriff Stilinski, seeing him handcuffing him. "You're going to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here...if there's a part of him standing here in front of me...then he would've put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because, he knows i'm here to him and the others from his self." Sheriff stated.

"...and you're not my son."

Stilinski then saw Argent pointing his gun at Stiles, Stiles amusingly smirking at him.

"Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Sheriff warningly says.

"Why not? I've done it before, Werewolves...Berserkers...i can easily add a Nogitsune to the list." Argent coldly glares at Void.

"You're not going to shoot my son!"

"You already said it yourself, Sheriff, that's not your son." Argent demands.

Argent was seen pushing the trigger.

"Put it down! Put it down!" Sheriff angrily shouts.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me! He's gonna kill me." Void feigned nervousness.

"Put it down! Now, put it down! Put it down!" Stilinski's shouts.

"Pull the trigger! Come on!" Void shout in anger.

"Shoot me! Come on! Shoot me!" Void shouts.

"Chaos, strife and pain..." Ivanna whispers.

"What's that?" Allison questions.

Allison then looks up, seeing exactly what's going on, her looking at the smirk that played onto Stiles' face.

"No, no, stop! Dad!" Allison pleadingly says.

"This is what he wants!" Allison cried.

Void then roughly pushed his hands apart, releasing the handcuffs, him glaring right at the brunette.

Allison then got up a gun, shooting electricity right at him.

"No, Allison, don't-." Ivanna tries.

Both girl then saw Void Stiles grabbing onto the spark, twisting it around, Allison nervous gulping.

"...he's immune to those kind of things." Ivanna whispers out.

"You are so wrong, Allison, i really wished that Scott was here, but you're not here to hurt me, you're here to protect me." Void smirks.

Argent frustratedly stares at Void, the Nogitsune, seeing Argent getting ready to point the gun once again at him, smugly smirked at him.

"Go on, do it." Void smirks.

"Dad..." Allison warns.

"I could easily host another body, how about Ivanna, over there." Void smirks.

"Uh, Mr. Nogitsune, sir, you see...you can't...since, you see, me and you, we're practically enemies, aren't that for Foxes and Wolves?" Ivanna forced a smile.

Void smugly smirks. "A couple hours told me we're more than enemies."

Ivanna growls. "Okay, that's it!"

"Ivanna!" Allison calls out.

The Oni was then seen surrounding Void, then within seconds they were seen disappearing as well as Stiles.

"Did they just..." Argent frowns.

Allison then sighs out. "Leave..."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Isaac Lahey was asleep on his hospital bed, when a firefly, that glowed a bright green color, was seen swarming their way inside the room.

The firefly was seen flying inside the IV access that was hooked onto Isaac's arm.

Isaac's eyes was seen quickly being opened, revealing his glowing golden eyes, him slowly getting up, ripping the access from off of his arm.

Ivanna Lahey, who was inside her car, that was parked nearby the hospital, her resting her head onto the steering wheel.

Ivanna then removed her head from the steering wheel, her looking up, but as she did, she saw Isaac sitting in the passenger seat.

"Isaac!"

Isaac slowly looked at her with a smug smirk. "Hello, sister."

"Please tell me you didn't walk out of the hospital." Ivanna sighs out.

Isaac then smiles. "I feel so much better!"

"Things have been a wreck lately, huh? With your feelings towards Stiles, him being possessed by a very vengeful but powerful thousand year old spirit, then there comes in the twins..." Isaac comments.

Ivanna, ignoring his previous sentence about Stiles, frowns at him at his mention of the twins. "They're good, remember? We're giving them another chance, aren't we? Isn't that what Scott's been teaching us?"

Isaac coldly comments. "They don't deserve it."

"So, are you going to drive, or should it be up to me?" Isaac questions.

"Drive where, Isaac? I don't know where to go!" Ivanna says in frustration.

"For the twins." Isaac smirks. "We're going to hit them where it really hurts."

"Let's do it for Erica and Boyd."

Ivanna deeply exhales. "Isaac, stop, okay? Just...just let it go, we have to let them go."

Isaac scoffs, a look of anger in his eyes. "Sure, 'cause we're great experts in letting people go."

Ivanna frowns at his attitude. "Isaac, what's wrong with you?"

Isaac then got out of the car, angrily slamming the door.

"You're upset, but, they're our friends now, we could talk-." Ivanna softly says.

Isaac rolls his eyes. "Talk? Really? You wanna talk? Talk through our problems?"

"This coming from the girl who punches her way through every problem?" Isaac snarls.

Ivanna gasps at him. "I don't punch my way through every problem!"

"You can come with me, if you want, i'll be waiting." Isaac simply says.

Isaac was then seen using his supernatural speed.

"Isaac! Wait, Isaac!" Ivanna calls out, but he was long gone.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Peter Hale was seen walking inside the loft, where he was met by Lydia Martin, the girl who called him, Alan Deaton, Scott McCall and a not so looking good Stiles Stilinski.

Peter seemed to be looking around for someone, but then hums when he didn't see the person.

Void Stiles, who's mouth was taped, his eyes glanced at the Hale man, who observed him.

"He doesn't look like he'll survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a Werewolf." Peter comments.

Scott hopelessly stares at Peter. "You don't think it'll work?"

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter states.

"There are better methods in winning this battle." Peter states.

Deaton curiously looks at Peter. "What type of methods?"

"We're going to get into his head." Peter then informs.

Scott then noticed Peter's blue eyes glancing around the room, as if looking for someone.

Scott frowns at him. "I have noticed since you came here, you have been looking around for someone, who are you looking for?"

"It's simple, Ivanna Lahey! Where is she? We can't do this...not without her." Peter says in frustration.

"It's okay, i can do it for her." Scott sighed out.

"Oh, no, no, you don't understand, you can do it, but we need her, all right? She has to wake him up."

"Now! Can someone please tell me where this girl is?" Peter glanced at everyone.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside the high school, Isaac Lahey was seen fighting with Ethan Steiner, Allison Argent and Kira Yukimura trying to stop Isaac, trying their best not to hurt him.

"Isaac." Ivanna whispers, her footsteps ascending closer.

"That's Ivanna..." Allison whispers.

Ivanna was seen walking through the halls, looking around for her brother, the sounds of growls and snarls echoing through her ears, her following the sounds.

Ivanna then found herself in front of Kira and Allison, who both were on the ground, swords onto the floor.

"What are you two doing on the ground? First i got my brother acting crazy and now you two..." Ivanna trailed off.

"Isaac's-." Kira was saying.

"Consumed a firefly? Explaining his attitude? Yeah, i know something was wrong-." Ivanna was saying with a sigh.

Ivanna then heard something coming at fast pace, her then swiftly turning around, slamming the person against a wall.

Ivanna then heavily breaths out, staring at Ethan.

"You're not going to go crazy on me, are you?" Ethan awkwardly asks.

Ivanna sighs out, letting go of him. "Where's my brother?"

"Anna, let me have him." Isaac crazily looked at her.

Ivanna looked at her brother with a determined look. "No."

"Are you seriously with him? Are you forgetting-." Isaac fumed.

"Okay, Mr. Riddler, i think it's time you get out of my brother." Ivanna angrily says.

Isaac heavily breaths out, him crazily shaking his head.

"Zac?" Ivanna softly asks, nearing towards him.

"Ivanna..." Ethan nervously says.

Isaac lowly growls, slamming her against a wall, his clawed hand digging onto the side of her neck.

Ivanna, ignoring what he was doing, she then roughly shoved him against the wall, roaring loudly in his face.

"Isaac!" Ivanna roars loudly.

Isaac gasps out, a firefly flying out of his mouth, Isaac then fell onto the ground, coughing out.

Ethan caught the firefly in his hand.

"Wh-what happened? I didn't mean any of that, i swear." Isaac stammers out frantically.

Ivanna sat next to him, hugging him. "I know, it's not your fault."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"The dark parts as well as the healthy ones of Stiles' one, loves you, little one."

"So...you're basically telling me that his toxic side is obsessed with me? Gee thanks." Ivanna hums.

"Okay, witty, how about we get on with this, okay?" Peter gave her a look.

"This isn't as dangerous as that time when you dug your claws into out necks, right?" Isaac nervously asks.

"Of course not." Peter states.

"All right, come on, you sit, right next to, good." Peter instructed Ivanna, making her sit next to an unconscious Stiles.

Scott then stood behind Ivanna and Stiles, Scott's hand resting on Ivanna's shoulder, his claws impaling into the back of Stiles' neck.

"It far more dangerous." Peter then informs Isaac.

Isaac's blue eyes widened at Peter. "They already went in!"

"Exactly, otherwise, you wouldn't have let her go in." Peter then states.

Isaac glares at Peter, but then looked away from the man, his attention on his sister.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside Stiles' head, where both Werewolves were at, Scott and Ivanna didn't exactly come in contact with eachother.

Scott was inside Allison's bedroom, him the feeling his self being shoved inside a closet, him groaning out in surprise.

Scott then saw Allison with him, him frowning at the girl. "Allison?"

Allison hushed him. "Shh."

"What are we doing in here? Are we hiding from your dad?" Scott whispers.

Allison quietly mumbles. "Hush."

Allison then placed her lips against his neck, trailing up to his jaw.

Scott then slightly pushed her away. "No, Allison, we're not together anymore, remember?"

Allison frowns, but then a smile graced her features. "Should it stop us?"

Allison then placed her lips against Scott own, but then felt him quickly pulling away, his hands on her shoulders.

Scott's eyes glanced around. "This is a trick, this isn't real."

"Scott, where are y-." Allison was saying.

Scott then quickly escaped through the door, Allison's voice echoing, until her voice disappeared.

Scott found his self walking in a white area, him looking around for the brunette Beta, whom he had trouble finding.

"Ivanna?" Scott calls out.

"Where are you, Ivanna!"

Ivanna walked through the high school halls, just in a time a fair skinned hand was seen grabbing onto the girl's wrist, tugging her inside an empty room.

Ivanna gasps out in surprise, her eyes showing shock as she stared at the person before her.

"How are you here?" Ivanna whispers in shock.

Erica Reyes was seen smiling at the brunette. "Because, you want me here, and finally...we're here alone!"

Erica circled around the brunette, her then swiping a lock of dark brown hair to the side, then proceeding to place a kiss onto the side of her neck, her fingers stroking across her throat.

Isaac saw Ivanna's eyes glowing a bright golden color, her body violently shaking, gasping out as if she was out of breath.

"Anna?" Isaac whispers concerningly.

"Wh-what's wrong with her? What is wrong with her!" Isaac shouts in anger and panic.

"She's living a daydream, you have to wake her up, wake her up!" Peter then quickly says.

"Anna? Hey, wake up, come on, come wake up, you're stronger than he is, come on." Isaac softly says, caressing her face.

"Wake up, Anna! Wake up..."

Isaac's voice echoed through the girl's ear, Ivanna then shoving, whom she was tricked to believe was Erica.

As Ivanna shoved her away, she saw black foam replacing the blonde, then it was all gone.

"Ivanna!" Scott calls out.

Ivanna then rushed out of the room. "Scott? Scott!"

Ivanna then found herself bumping into Scott, who had caught her.

"Oh, we need to find Stiles and get out of here, i saw her, or i thought i did, it felt so real, you know?" Ivanna whispers.

"It's a trick, all of this is, we have to go, now." Scott rushed out, his eyes glancing around.

The two Werewolves, Beta and Alpha had found theirselves in a huge white area, Ivanna was the first person to notice Stiles.

"Stiles." Ivanna whispers.

The Wolves saw Stiles playing chess with the Nogitsune.

"Stiles!" Scott calls out.

Stiles just continued playing as if didn't hear him.

"He can't---he can't hear you, you're not using your voice." Ivanna mumbles.

Scott frowns at Ivanna. "Yes, i am, i heard it, you heard it, strangely enough that he didn't hear it."

"Hasn't Stiles always been there for you? With the whole turning process? Helping you out with every problem that come your way?" Ivanna questioned.

"Yeah." Scott answers.

"Stiles' human, but he's still apart of your pack, isn't he? He always has been, am i right?" Ivanna then asks.

Scott then nods, him answering without hesitation. "Yes, it's true."

"Wolves howl as a sign of calling out one of their members, you need to call him, Scott."

"Howl?" Scott mumbles.

"Call him."

Scott then roars out a powerful Alpha roar that clearly shook up the area.

Stiles then was seen throwing down the chess board, scattering the chess pieces, the Nogitsune becoming angry and shock.

"Stiles..." Ivanna's voice echoed through the Stilinski's ear.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles Stilinski was seen regaining consciousness, him pulling out bandages from his mouth, whilst chocking out.

A pool of bandages was around Stiles' feet, him looking at everyone, who was looking at him.

Scott nervously and suspiciously looking at him.

"Scott..." Stiles whispers out.

"Lydia?" Ivanna whispers.

"Guys! Lydia's gone." Ivanna panicked.

"Lydia?"

Where the hell are they?!" Scott shouts in anger, frantically looking around.

In a dark cellar, Lydia was seen sliding away from the Nogitsune, who had taken Stiles' form, a look of fear in her eyes.

"Now, you're here with me, for save keeping." The Nogitsune darkly smirked.

Lydia heavily breathe out, gulping nervously, pressing herself against the wall.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 985 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
401 70 19
Lucy Stilinski is known as Stiles stilinskis little sister. He is human, while I'm a werewolf. She's independent, strong, and brave. She's been throu...
322K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...