Naruto: The Grandson of the G...

By spawn999

Yato the grandson of Madara Uchiha only had his grandfather in his life and had become very to a certaint bea... More

BIO
Chapter 1: The Grandson
Chapter 2: Just A Prodigy At Work
Chapter 3: The Exams Begin
Chapter 4: Ranking up
Chapter 5: First Mission
Chapter 6: The First Night Together
Chapter 7: The War Plan
Chapter 8: The Reaper At Work
Chapter 9: Life After A War
Chapter 10: Pervert Vs Reaper
Chapter 11: Who is the next
Chapter 12: The first student
Chapter 13: Teacher and Student battle
Chapter 14: Nice to meet you again
Chapter 15: Truth Of A Teacher
Chapter 16: Reaper vs Yellow Flash
Chapter 17: All day date
Chapter 18: The Lose and Birth
Chapter 19: Not a threat
Chapter 20: Found the second
Chapter 21: My second student
Chapter 22: Team first mission
Chapter 23: A great mission
Chapter 24: Giving you the tools needed
Chapter 25: Really have gotten stronger
Chapter 26: That back fired
Chapter 27: The Uchiha Blood Night
Chapter 28: A dream and promise
Chapter 29: A regular day for me
Chapter 30: Grief and news
Chapter 31: Two crows and one snake
Chapter 32: Crow's meet's a Shark and Clay
Chapter 33: A Wooden Morning
Chapter 34: News of a great bridge and festival
Chapter 35: News about a snake attack
Chapter 36: An unhappy reunion with a snake
Chapter 37: A new technique and Bet
Chapter 38: Catching up
Chapter 39: The Talk And Decision
Chapter 40: The Battle And Wrath Of The Reaper
Chapter 41: Return Home To Fix A Leaf
Chapter 42: A Talk About Revenge And Choice
Chapter 43: Rouge And Lesson
Chapter 44: See You Soon
Chapter 45: Even Teachers Need To Learn
Chapter 46: Time For A Date
Chapter 47: The Reaper Vs Copy Ninja
Chapter 49: Helping A Sand Kage
Chapter 50: Time Away
Chapter 51: The Report And Some Changes
Chapter 52: Then Go Get Stronger
Chapter 53: Saving A Chainsmoker

Chapter 48: Guess Who's Back?! And A Sparing Match?!

895 34 1
By spawn999

A lot of time has now passed, with Yato now can be seen waking up in bed as the sun had shined down onto to him which he sat up to see like usual Tsunade sleeping onto of his chest.

Yato smiled as he looked at a sleeping, Tsunade who is laying her head down on his chest looking very beautiful as ever.

As Yato then kissed the top of, Tsunade head which resulted in her giving a very cute smile.

With Yato quickly sitting up, as he needed to get started with his morning exercises which like always after he finished doing his usual exercise, he would go work on his Taijutsu because he still now's that he can make improvements onto his marital arts.

Yato, standing in the middle of his indoor home dojo he had simple gotten into a stance and had began working on his "Full Contact Karate" preforming each technique in a row.

Yet, Yato even though he created "Full Contact Karate", he still feel's as if he has truly tapped into the full potential of his own martial arts and barely scarping the surface of it's full potential.

Which as Yato walked back inside of the house, he saw on the calendar that both Naruto and Jiraya are returning today.

As Yato, had been told a month ago by one of Jiraya messenger toads that both him and Naruto would be returning to the leaf village after two and half years.

"My it's already been, two in a half years now time sure does pass" Yato said as he had walked back into his and Tsunade room to see her to start waking up wearing one of his all black t-shirts as she sat up and let out a yawn.

"Morning, babe you enjoyed your sleep?" Yato asked as he had walked into the bathroom which Tsunade followed behind and gave a simple nod of her head.

With Yato, passing Tsunade her tooth brush as the two had began their morning routine together which has became second nature to the two, this not taking long for the two to get ready and making breakfast.

As both Yato and Tsunade with Shizune were all ready to start the day.

Which Yato had to go to a meeting later on today, so instead he had sent a shadow clone to go and listen and deal with the meeting as to him those are basically just boring and useless to him and he would rather actually help the village in his own way.

With Yato, Tsunade and Shiznue coming across Sakura who overt the past two and a half years has gotten taller and hair is still is short and wearing a new outfit but still is the same pink haired young woman.

"Oh good morning, Lord fifth, Lady Tsunade, and Shizune" Sakura said saying morning to the three.

"Good morning there Sakura, how's your day going?" Yato asked.

"It's going good so far" Sakura said at which all four had heard a very familiar voice even though it has been two in a half years they could never forget this one person that has played a role in all of their lives.

"Hey there, you guys!" a voice yelled out which Yato, instantly grinned knowing who this voice belongs to.

As everyone looked to see a yellow-blond, spiky hair and blue eyes young man wearing a T-shirt or mesh armor underneath. While retaining the swirls and orange pants, the blue pieces of his outfit changes to black: his forehead protector which is now longer, sandals, and orange jacket, the black color showing more prominence.

This person being an older, Naruto Uzumaki who is back.

"N-Naruto that's you?!" Sakura yelled in surprise seeing her old friend and how much he had changed.

"Yep, it's me Sakura and you look nice" Naruto said complementing his teammate as Yato had walked up to Naruto and then gave him a grin.

"So Naruto, you still remember our deal right?" Yato asked Naruto who gave a simple nod of his head as he never forgotten the fact of how both him and the Uchiha man had meet and made a deal with one another.

"Ok then that's great, I take it you have seen Kakashi right?" Yato asked Naruto who nodded his head.

"Yeah I meet Kakashi sensei, I can tell he's gotten really stronger!" Naruto said.

"Yep did he tell you something?" Yato asked Naruto who shook his head which the Uchiha man had gotten close to the young blonde Uzumaki ear.

"Kakashi became my student, over the past two years" Yato whispered to Naruto who had been in shock at what he had heard.

"Wait, really you become Kakashi sensei very own sensei?!" Naruto questioned which had shocked the blonde haired Uzumaki.

"Yeah, I trained him and just because he is your sensei doesn't mean he can't learn a few things as well" Yato said at which Konohamaru who is now that of his last year in the Ninja Academy had a nice reunion with Naruto the two catching up.

As Kakashi walked over to the group catching their attention, which in his had was the latest Icha Icha book which is a series of adult novels written by Jiraiya after the failure of his first book he went onto make a new series of books.

These books are based on Jiraiya's experiences in love, when he's working on a new novel, he gathers "research" by being that of a total pervert. Teenagers are often curious about the books' contents, prompting their parents and other adults to go to great lengths to keep the books away from them.

With Kakashi, having the brand new book that being "Icha Icha Tactics" which is the first book to be published after a three year hiatus. As the sliver haired ninja had been given this newest book by Naruto, who still didn't really care for it but the silver haired sensei was a great fan of the series.

"Well it has been a while hasn't it?" Kakashi questioned which made both Naruto and Sakura look over at their sensei who closed his book.

"From now on, the two of you will come with me on team-related missions. It's different from before it's no longer teacher and pupil. Starting today, we're equal shinobis" Kakashi said as he had then reached into his pocket and had then taken out two familiar bells.

"Well first, I'm a bit curious as to how you've developed. The rule are the same as the first time we met" Kakashi said to both Naruto and Sakura who nodded their heads.

"This is actually, starting to get interesting" Yato said as with Tsunade and Shizune they followed Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura to the leaf village training grounds.

(Timeskip with chibi Shadow clone Yato in meeting)

On the training grounds, Yato with Tsunade, Shizune, and Jiraiya were watching from a far as they watched their students.

"So Yato, you really trained Kakashi over the past two years?' Jiraiya asked Yato who was leaning against the tree under the shade with Tsunade by his side.

"Yeah of course I did, he also need's to get stronger as well so he could not only fight against those who will make things difficult, but to also protect those that are dear and close to his heart" Yato said.

As that is why Yato, truly had trained Kakashi knowing already so much about his past and how much he cares for his students and wants to protect them.

"So how did training go with Naruto? I can tell he had gotten stronger but how strong are we talking?" Yato questioned as he had raised an eyebrow looking over at Jiraiya.

"Naruto has gotten stronger, but he still is lacking in many terms but he has gotten stronger" Jiraiya said which they all continued watching their students face off against one another.

Which it took basically the entire day, yet Naruto and Sakura managed to use the weaknesses of their sensei to their advantage to obtain the bells.

Yet, Naruto had walked up to the tree that Yato was leaning on and had looked at the Uchiha man and everyone was looking at the two.

"What's good Naruto, something on your mind?" Yato asked Naruto who smiled at him.

"Do you mind if I request something from you, while we are here but do you mind if we have a small sparing match?" Naruto asked Yato who simply uncrossed his arms and had shot the blonde haired Uzumaki a grin.

"Fine by me, but I'll give you a handicap I will only use my Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, but I will not use either my Sharingan or anything else, while you are allowed to come at me with every you got as if you are trying to kill me and I'll even give you a solid three minutes to try and land something on me" Yato said.

This surprised everyone, except Tsunade who already had a feeling that her darling would accept the challenge if Naruto was to ask.

With both Yato and Naruto going into the middle of the training field and had stared at one another as then the leaves around them had began to fall down.

As soon as the last leaf had fallen down, Naruto quickly  had rushed at Yato and then began an onslaught of punches and kick's.

Yet Yato, simply had his hands in his pockets showing zero to no signs of actually putting anything into the fight.

"Dang it! Well then try this!" Naruto had then jumped back and preformed his hand signs and had summoning a shadow clone, both rushing at Yato to try and out number him.

With each shadow clones rushing at Yato, who had decided to have a bit of fun and stand in one place with his arms crossed.

As both Naruto and his shadow clone had began throwing and launching a flurry of both punches and kicks. Yet, Yato without even needing to use his Sharingan simply smiled with his arms crossed as he had dodged each attacks like it was nothing.

Yato let out a yawn, as he had easily saw an opening and had then easily landed a simple and swift palm strike to the stomach of the shadow clone which instantly on contact sent it flying and disappeared.

Naruto, tried to use this to his advantage and went to unleash another furry of punches to Yato who took his other hand and simple blocked and parried each punch like it was nothing.

Yato, then back handed Naruto but he didn't stop as he had then grabbed the blonde haired ninja by his palm and then proceeded to toss him to the side.

Naruto once he landed felt had winced in pain, since that one back hand alone really hurt him as he even deep down knows that, Yato still his very much holding back.

"Hey Naruto, you only go two minutes left I suggest you hurry up" Yato said which made Naruto start to think as he had then quickly summoned instead of one shadow clone but multiple to see what he could do.

Yet, this was useless with Yato then deciding to end this with simply just one attack and get it over with.

"Full Contact: Phoenix Kick" Yato said as he had then stomped the ground to send a powerful shockwave through it and had sent each shadow clone flying away.

Naruto now know their was only a few seconds left had one last idea and Jutsu to use.

With Naruto summoning another shadow clone, then began forming a Rasengan and had then both together rushed at Yato who noticed this.

Which instead of avoiding it, Yato rushed forward which surprised everyone as they watched as the fifth Hokage had slid under the Rasengan which surprised even Naruto who had made contact with a tree destroying it.

"Ok then Naruto, your three minutes are over with now time for me to show you something" Yato said.

Naruto had tried to get prepared and ready, but he was prepared as Yato legs tense slightly and he suddenly moving at speed's so fast that it caught the blonde haired Uzumaki off guard.

With Naruto, going to try and kick Yato who had easily dodged and with a closed fist had went to strike the blonde haired ninja, yet he stops his fist just before it hits.

As all the force of the fist seems to travel around Naruto at which Yato tapped him on his face.

"Come on, let's go and get something to eat ramen on me" Yato said as he had began walking away with his hands in his pocket's as everyone including Naruto had thought of the the aftermath of the canceled punch.

With everyone leaving that day and heading to Ichiraku ramen where they celebrated the return of Naruto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
1M 28K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
341K 8.2K 40
What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. Naruto Uzumaki Senju the son of Kushina U...
165K 6.4K 93
Akari Uchiha, another Uchiha who had survived the Uchiha massacre, considering she was being born while Itachi was massacring the clan. Graduating...