How We Fell In Love (Wenclair)

Bởi welovewenclair

Enid Come over to the addams for 2 weeks. Wich wednesday at first dint like. But Enid got her out of her shel... Xem Thêm

chap 1
chap 2: coming over
chap 3: weird
chapter 4: are you mad at me?
chapter 5: whats this feeling?
chapter 6: what happend?
chapter 7: i cant stop thinking..
chapter 8: out!
A/N
chapter 10: new friend
chapter 11: jalous?
chapter 12: who?!
chapter 13: confused..
chapter 14: silance.
chapter 15: stop being so jalous!
chpayer 16; broken.
dettion and....break up?
im serious.
chapter 19: WHAT?
chapter 20: avoiding.
chapter 21: hurt?
chapter 22: she woke up!
23: bad behaivor.
chapter 24: really going back.

chapter 9: back.

525 7 15
Bởi welovewenclair

Enids pov:

Todays the Day we go back to nevermore. I have to say i am nervous. Not for going back its amazing there. Just how i Will act around wednesday and my boyfriend.

Its going to hé so difficult between them. I just hope wednesday doestn shut me out too much.

I know she hates ajax. But i dont know why. I love him and i would not image a life without him.

For the other part..i dint feel really good with the part living wkth him. But i jjst got confused after a long break like this.

Me and ajax called a lot yesterday. Afster my call i got downstaist to eat something.

It dint really go good.

Wednesday was zoned out and nobody could get a word out of her. And after a few minutes she passed out.

Ofcourse i was worried but her partens dint know what was wonrg with her.

We ended up bring her to her room.

I was worried a lot. But it dint feel like friendship worried. I wanted to be by her side all the time till she woke up. Kiss her cheeck cuddle her till shes comfy.

But i cand and i feel a little guitly towards ajax for this. I blamed my protectness.

I dont lime girls espacilly wednesday.

~

We were in wednesdays car. Her mom and dad were singing and loving eachother.

How i cant wait to do that with ajax.

Wednesday shut us ALL out. She looked out the window not caring if anyone told her something.

I have no idea how to break ice with this girl. She shouts me out since i told her i date ajax.

I feel guitly for wednesday. Maybe she doesnt feel as friend anymore since i am gonna spend time at the dorm or just more time with him.

I dont want her to feel leftout but she also doesnt need me to shut out.

~

Wednesdays pov:

After a long ride we finnaly got to nevermore. I djnt say anything to anyone.

I dont feel lkke talking to anyone. Enid got to her dorm earlier. I djnt want to go right now.

So i was in the quad reading my book when xavjer decided to interupt me.

"Hey wedensday! Nice seeing you back"

"Hello" i just onky replied.

We talked a little and i becane late. Hé maybe insy as bad as i tought.

When i got to the dorm i dint care what Enid was doing. But the moment i opened the door my blood froze.

Not the good way.

Ajax had his tongue in her trought enjd suckijg his tongue while trying to Kiss him.

I siged and got to the bathroom.

I dint even realise my cheecks were water. I lokked in the mirror and i was crying.

I dinr have the streght and let it out. I filled rhe bathtub and got in it. My head leaning on the edge while i sniffled a little.

Enjd knocked on the door a few timss asking if i was okay. I dint reply and jjst let me go wirh the water.

I dint know my feeling were this deep. I think i managed to do it. I fucking like the colourful wolf.

And she has a boyfriend.

I dont have any change. What am i supposed to do now?

Enid Will nevr like me lets just make a plan so i dont see her as much anymore...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
271K 9.9K 62
Aloria Yaldon was an enigma. She came to Nevermore Academy the same time Wednesday did. And though she's a siren, she doesn't speak. After a tragedy...
30K 439 29
Wednesday: What happens when she feels sick and want to make a potion? Will she get closer to enid? But what about ajax? How Will hé react? Read to...
43.9K 974 44
A story in which a young girl, Dahlia Addams, twin sister of Wednesday Addams, finds her and her sister starting over in Nevermore, where they meet n...