Age Ain't Nothing But A Number

By Time_up

[Chorus x2:] Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thang, This loving I have for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

807 26 6
By Time_up

I dialed Justin number. While it was ringing I rehearsed what I want to say.

"Hi Awaliyah, "I heard an adorable voice say on the other end.

" Um is Justin there? "I asked. I rang his cell, but he probably left it somewhere.

" Yeah he's hwere, "he said. I heard tiny footstep sounds. It sound like he was walking to Justin.

" Hi babe, "I heard a voice say. I knew it was Justin. I got more nervous to tell him.

" Um Justin I kinda um wanna you know, "I said. I was hella nervous. I'm telling you my palms were even sweetie.

" What is it Aaliyah? "he asked.

" Well my dad would like if you came for dinner, "I said. Now I was off edge. I just awaited for his answer. Wondering why I agreed to let him come for dinner.

Justin's P. O. V.

I can't believe her dad wants to meet me. I thought about how it be if I came. Him sitting across the table from me. Me sweating crazy because he was asking me questions.

"Okay I'll be there it's tomorrow right? "I asked.

" Yes, "she replied." Aaliyah! "I heard some one yell. I know that voice it screamed at me before. It's her dad.

" I got to go, "she informed me. I laughed.

" Okay bye love you, "I said. I looked at the person poking my shoulder and it was Jaxon making kissing faces.

" Love you too, "she said and hung up.

I looked at Jaxon." Wwat? "he asked.

" Nwothing it's jwust that you have a gwirlfriend, "he said in a whining voice only four year old boys could make.

" So" I said" you're gonna have a girlfriend one day, "I added. He put his hands over his ears.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I hope Justin doesn't embarrass me tomorrow.

I was sitting in the living room with my mom.

" Baby what's on your mind? "she asked. I don't know if I should tell her but who else would I tell?
" Dad said he wants Justin to come for dinner, "I said. I show my mom let go of a sigh.

" Girl I wish you the best of luck, "my mom said. So that's the best advice ever.

Justin getting Ready ( Dinner Time)

Justin's P. O. V.

I still have Jaxon so I have to carry him.

" Jaxon I need you to be a good boy tonight, "I said. He shock his head.

I can't ever trust this boy.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked amazing. I was wearing

Me : I'm about to leave babe. Heading over to your place now.

Aaliyah : I can't wait. I hope you're ready for my dad.

Me : But I'm bringing Jaxon.

Aaliyah : Alright.

"Let's go Jaxon, "I said and we both hopped into my car and went to Aaliyah's place.

This place there's so much memories here.

I pressed the door bell with the flowers and boxs of chocolate in my other hand.

I saw a tall light skin lady with long jet black hair open the door.
"Good night Justin *"she said. I was guessing she was Aaliyah's mom they kinda look alike.

"Good night Mrs. Houston*" I said. She invited me in and I let Jaxon walk in front of me and then I went inside.

I saw Aaliyah and I sat in the couch next to her. I then saw her brother I tried hard not to stare at him but I could feel him watching me.

"You have a problem with me? "he asked. I looked back as if I didn't know who he was talking to.

" I'm talking to you blondey, "he said. I ran my fingers threw my here and let out a huffed.

" No I don't I'm just trying to be glice, "I said. I heard him chuckle I already felt so dumb.

" You want to be what? "he asked.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I felt bad for Justin. Drew just kept on laughing. He made a mistake.

" You said glice, "he repeat pointing and laughing.

" You said -" he was interrupted by my father's loud foot steps.

"Stop making yourself a fool boy, "my dad said. I was eating the chocolates Justin gave me and my dad took one.

He came and sat between Justin and I. I got up because the chair wasn't big enough for three people.

But luckily before my dad could talk to Justin my mom said" dinner was ready. "

We all rushed to the dinner table. I felt a little tug at my leg. It was Jaxon. Oh my gosh guys he's cuter in real life.

" Can I sit by you? "he asked. I smiled and nod my head and said yes.

At the table

" Pass me the chicken, pass me the corn there were just, "radom calls for the passing of food around the table.

" Until my dad decided to speak. So Justin you think you can treat my daughter right? "he asked.

" Well Mr. Houston I'll try my very best to treat her the way a lady should be treated, "he said. Then he went back to his fried chicken.

" So is that why you cheated on her? "he asked. I can't believe my dad calling Justin a cheater. I already told him what happened.

" Daddy I told you he didn't cheat on me, "I said.

" He's a grown man he can talk for himself. "

" I didn't cheat on her, "Justin said.

" Okay so why couldn't you tell anyone about the relationship? "he asked.

" Well -" he cut Justin off.

"Why does a grown man has to be with a sixteen year old girl? "he asked.

" I -" he wasn't allowing Justin to answer.

"Are so immature? "he asked.

" Sir - "this time I cut Justin off.

" Immature what are you trying to say? "I asked.

" Listen these questions are for him not you, "he said.

" You know my daughter's a virgin are you a virgin? "he asked.

" That's a real personal question David! "my mom shouted.

" I just want to make sure my baby girl is with the right guy, "he said.

" I understand you sir I'll answer all your questions, "Justin said.

" Wwat's a vwirgin? "Jaxon asked.

After Dinner

Justin and I were just sitting on the couch my mom was talking to my dad.

Jaxon was playing with Drew. I will tell you this boy acts like if he's five.

" So Justin how was dinner? "I asked. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

" Your father is the best, "he said sarcastically.

" So the paparazzi didn't see you? "I asked. He shock his head and said no.

" I took the back road, but I have to go before they realize one of my cars is gone, "he said.

He has more than one car. I have a great idea he could teach me how to drive.

" Hi Justin I would for you to do a big favor for me?" I asked.

"What's it? "he asked.

" Um Justin I'll like to talk to you, "my dad said.

Didn't he do enough talking?

Justin's P. O. V.

My heat rate rapidly increase. Him talking to me alone. I'm a man I'm not afraid. I'm petrified.

" Justin you seem to be an okay young man, "he said. A smile appeared on my face.

" So if you would like to date my daughter I will allow you to, "he said. Maybe things are actually turning around.

" But anytime you take her out you have to tell me and break her heart I'll stab you in your balls, "he said.

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.3K 48
An Original Jason Todd Interracial Love Story.
31.9K 828 24
" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ, ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๏ฟฝ...
250K 7.6K 45
This book will include an OC who is a black woman โค๏ธ But, you can imagine her to look any way you want. Avengers included as love interests will be; ...
1.1M 37.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...