Silent Symphony (Kyoka Jiro x...

By Insert-name-14

(Y/n) is a mute fifteen year old who dreams of becoming a hero. And after some convincing from his older sist... More

Intro
The Beginning
Home life
Home life continued / U.A. entrance exam
The letter
First day
First day part 2
Battle Trials
Class rep/panic attack
Downtime
The U.S.J incident
U.S.J. incident part 2
Day off
First day back
After school confession
Sports festival begins!
Update/celebration

Cavalry battles

484 10 4
By Insert-name-14

(A/n):(uuuuh.... I don't know what to say here)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ms.Midnight:"the first round of the sports festival has concluded"

You stand amongst a crowd of people as you look up to Ms.Midnight still having no clue how you squeezed your way into third place.

Ms.Midnight:"next up will be the cavalry battles"

Ms.Midnight:"the rules are simple each of you will be in teams of 2-4 with one person acting as the rider while the others act as the legs, now the leader of each team will be given a head band with a number pertaining to their placement in the race"

Your stomach sinks when she says this and you realize getting third place has done nothing but make you a bigger target than everyone else. Ms.Midnight continues to explain the rules as you half pay attention nervously waiting for what's next.

Ms.Midnight:"before we start I still need to announce the top three"

She clears her throat and points to the screen behind her that'd been showing diagrams based on the rules of the game as it switches to a scoreboard showing the placements.

Ms.Midnight:"In third place we have (y/n)(l/n)"

You feel yourself shrink as the crowd turns to look at you especially when you see Aloe look at you from the crowd.

???:"Lets go (y/n)!"

You hear someone cheer from the bleachers. Taking your attention off of the crowd who was still menacingly glaring at you, you look to the crowd to see who said that and see Echo sitting in the bleachers cheering for you causing you to smile a little.

Ms.Midnight:"and in second is Katsuki Bakugo"

You look over at Bakugo who seems angrier than ever that he got second and not first.

Ms.Midnight:"and in first place with 10,000,000 points on his head Shoto Todoroki! Now you have 15 minutes to make your teams good luck"

Ms.Midnight walks away leaving you to figure out who's on who's team. You nervously look around trying to figure out who to team with as you see everyone you know is already on a team, you start to panic a little until you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see Jiro.

Jiro:"so third place huh?"

She says smiling. You relax and smile back at her.

Jiro:"now we just need to find out who else isn't already on a team"

The two of you look around and eventually see Koda and Sato don't have a team so you join up with them bringing your score form 200 to 565.

Sato:"so what's the plan"

Jiro:"well seeming as me and (y/n) are the lightest ones of us is probably gonna be the rider"

Sato:"I think (y/n) should be the rider"

Your stomach ties into a knot when he says this.

Jiro:"why?"

Sato:"well no offense but your quirk isn't very good when it comes to fights but (y/n)'s can use his to knock opponents away if they try to attack us"

Jiro looks at you.

Jiro:"you okay with this"

You swallow all your nerves and look at her with a determined smile and nod your head.

Jiro:"alright I guess that's the plan then"

As she says this the timer goes off signaling that the 15 minutes have passed and its time for the Cavalry battles to begin.

Koda, Sato, and Jiro squat down and you climb on top almost falling over as the three stand up. Once your fully balanced and ready you take a deep breathe and wrap the headband around your head as present Mic's voice come over the speakers screaming.

Mic:"Go!"

You feel a sharp sense of pain but brush it off as you look around at the other teams and see Bakugo lunge at Midoriya almost hitting him with and explosion but its blocked by dark shadow. You turn your head over and see everyone trying to attack Todoroki but he freezes them in place and steals their headbands. Your ears stick up as you hear footsteps coming from the right you look over and see a man with blonde hair and blue eyes charging you. 

You take a deep breathe and pat the backs of Sato and Koda signaling them to cover there ears as you clap your hands together in his direction creating a giant shockwave causing your ears to start ringing. The group grabs their ears trying to relieve themselves of the noise as your team rushes over and swipes the headband off the blonde kid putting it around your neck. You look back over at the main fight and see A huge group of students fighting and trying to get Bakugo's head band but failing. Your ears perk up again when you hear another noise looking over you see someone who looks like a praying Mantis and a girl with horns on her head charging at you. The Mantis man makes blades from his arms as The girl ducks her head down and launches the horns off of her head at you. You pat Koda and Sato's backs and snap your fingers causing an explosion that breaks the horns and making you flinch in pain as Koda, Sato, and Jiro turn and start charging the two still covering their ears you clap your hands together creating another shockwave that stuns the duo as you swipe their head band grabbing at your now bleeding ears. you look up at the scoreboard and see your in fourth with someone named Kendo in third Bakugo in second and Todoroki in first.

Your ears stick up yet again as you look and see Dark shadow charging at you with Midoriya and his team not to far behind. You quickly duck as dark shadow rushes past above you eventually turning around to come back around a second time you look over and see Midoriya's team getting closer by the second you turn your body and snap your fingers in the direction of Midoriya and his team stunning them causing Tokoyami to recall dark shadow, your team sees this and charges at them as you grab at your ears which are no longer bleeding but now filled with a ringing noise as you weakly attempt to grab Midoriya's headband but miss.

Your team continues running until your a safe distance from the others you hold your ears in pain as you look up at the scoreboard and see your still in 4th but that now the 3rd place has been replaced by Mineta of all people. You try to calm yourself and hopefully recover as your team continues to run away from Midoriya's team.

Jiro:"you okay up there (y/n) you've been using your quirk alot, how are your ears"

She says looking over her shoulder at you. You give her a thumbs up with a half hearted smile.

Jiro:"ok just try not to use your quirk as much"

You nod your head as she looks away with a concerned expression. All of a sudden you hear a large boom causing you to shudder as you look over and see Bakugo charging at you.

Bakugo:"THAT'S ALOT OF HEADBANDS YOU GOT THERE BAT EARS!!!"

He says as he rushes towards you about to let off and explosion until what looks like a small piece of metal brush past his face at bullet speed, Bakugo flips over you with and explosion causing you to flinch a little as he then uses his quirk to rush back to his team. Confused you look over at the origin of the metal piece and see Aloe.

Aloe:"that's right run! this guys my target asshole!!!"

He yells at Bakugo as his team rushes towards you. Aloe acts as the front leg while the rider is that purple haired kid from general studies who's wearing a few headbands around his neck. You also see Aoyama as the right leg and Ojiro as the left leg except there's something off about them, it's like their in some sort of trance. You wonder why but your thoughts are cut off by Aloe's booming voice

Aloe:"now give me those headbands bat ears!!!"

He says yelling at you as you feel your heart beat drop. "There's no way I can take this guy in my current state" you think to yourself and it was true I mean with one more use of your quirk you'd most likely pass out from the pain. You stand there unsure of what to do as Aloe and his team charge at you as a giant hand made from Miscellaneous metal pieces forms around Aloe's hand. But before they can get in close enough to do anything you see that Tetsutestu kid and his team run over to Aloe as Tetsutestu's skin turns into a metallic looking substance and he decks the purple haired kid across the face, snatching one of his headbands and running away. 

You look onward in shock as Your teams continues caring you away. Eventually Aloe recovers and starts charging after Tetsutestu.

Aloe:"Tetsutestu you bastard get back here!!!"

You look back at the board and see that you've been moved up to second with Todoroki still in first, someone named Shinso in third, and Bakugo and Midoriya tied for fourth. You stop paying attention to what's going on and look at the board in confusion for a second until your snapped out of it when you hear someone charging you. You look back and see that same purple haired kid and Aloe charging at you. But somethings off Aloe isn't screaming at you for some reason you don't understand, and your not sure you want to understand.

You try to think of what to do as the purple haired kid and his team continue coming towards you, you know you can't fight him cause using your quirk would certainly guarantee you going deaf but you also can't just let him take your headbands either. Eventually your thoughts are cut off as Sato looks over his shoukder at you and says something.

Sato:"uh hey (y/n) that purple haired kid is getting pretty close you gonna do some-"

Your ears perk up and you lean back as a small piece of metal blows past you nearly hitting you. You look over and see the purple haired kids team, you look down at aloe and the rest of his team and see they all still look like there in a trance. You try to think if why this may be but your thoughts are cut off as another piece of metal comes barreling towards you barely missing.

???:"hey you maybe quit dodging!"

The purple haired kid yells at you.

Sato:"why the hell would h-"

As Sato says this his face drops and becomes a blank expression. You look over at the purple haired kid confused as you realize what happening, he's controlling them. Just then Sato stops moving causing you to jerk a little as Koda and Jiro come to a sudden stop.

Jiro:"Sato what the hell are you doing we gotta keep moving or that purple kids gonna snatch our head bands, and you know (y/n) can't fight in the state he's in"

She was right and you had a feeling that the purple haired kid knew that as well, that's why he waited to attack you. You look back at the purple haired kid as he starts closing in on you, you try to think of something or anything that can snap Sato out of that purple haired kids weird mind control but you can't think of anything. Or at least you couldn't think of anything until all of a sudden you hear a loud boom that sounds like an exhaust engine as you turn to see Todoroki's team charging at you. "Just great now I have to deal with mr.zombie over there and Todoroki, amazing" you think to yourself as Jiro and Koda try to move while dragging Sato's unmoving body with them to no avail. You desperately try to think of something as the two groups close in until you hear a very faint repeating noise, you look around trying to find the source of the noise until you realise its a heartbeat, you don't know who's it is but its as good a chance of to get out of this as any so you use your quirk to increase the noise as you see the purple haired kid fall forward onto the rest of his team unconscious. Just as the kid falls unconscious Sato snaps out of his brainwashing. 

Sato:"What the hell just happened!"

He yells causing you to flinch.

Jiro:"watch your volume"

She says annoyed.

Aloe:"(y/n) you little shit!!!"

You flinch as you look back and see that not only did Sato wake up from the mid control but so did Aloe and the rest of his team. You hear what sounds like a piece of metal scraping across the ground and look over to see Todoroki dragging a spear covered in ice across the ground as his team continues to head towards you. The ice begins to spread from the spear and towards you.

You slap the back of the Koda and Sato as Jiro looks back at you.

Jiro:"don't you dare!"

She says sternly. But you ignore her and turn to Todoroki and his team slamming your hand together as hard as you can sending a shockwave of sound towards them as any noise you could hear before is filtered out by a loud ringing noise. The ice that was spreading towards you shatters and Todoroki's team stops stunned from the noise as Koda and Sato take off running almost toppling as over Jiro. You look back and see the purple haired kid unconscious and draped over a confused Ojiro as Aloe argues with him, you can't make out what their saying over the very present ringing sound in your ears. You rub your ears with your hand trying to relieve yourself of the pain eventually pulling your hand away and looking at your palm which is stained with blood causing you shudder a little. You see Jiro's mouth move and assume she's yelling at you about using your quirk so recklessly but you can't tell over the ringing. You ignore her and look at the scoreboard and see that the placements haven't changed since you last checked and that time was almost up. You sigh in relief at the fact its almost over as the ringing sound fades and you hear Jiro's voice berating you.

Jiro:"hey are you even listening to me"

She says clearly irritated. You look around and see people scuttling around trying to get as many points as they can in the last seconds, you hear a boom and look over to see Bakugo fighting that blonde kid that attacked you at the beginning of the game. After a few seconds of waiting everyone stops and you cover your ears as present mic yells over the speakers.

Mic:"the game has ended! Now I'm sure you all remember that only the first four teams will be moving onto the next round! Well lets see who those four are!"

You get down from Sato and Koda's backs as you look up at the scoreboard in anticipation.

Mic:"In first is team Todoroki!"

You look over at Todoroki who's standing one the ground looking up at the scoreboard with a blank expression.

Mic:"In second is team (y/n)!"

You smile a little as you hear your name get called.

Echo:"yeah lets go (y/n)!"

You exhale out of your nose as you hear Echo looking up at her.

Mic:"and in third we have team Shinso!"

You look around trying to figure out who Shinso is until you look at the now awakened purple haired kid rubbing his ears as he angrily looks at you and you think to yourself "ah so that's Shinso."

Mic:"and tied for fourth we have team Bakugo and team Midoriya!"

You look at Bakugo who looks pissed that he tied with Midoriya and then at Midoriya who just looks glad he made it.

Jiro:"what the hell were you thinking"

You look at back at Jiro who looks like she's about to kill you. You look away nervously and rub the back of your neck

Jiro:"you could've gone deaf"

Sato:"hey lay off him if he wouldn't off done that we would've lost"

Jiro:"so what I much rather would've lost than have him go deaf"

???:"Hey bat ears!" 

You shudder as you turn around and see Aloe angrily walking towards you.

Jiro:"what the hell do you want"

She says stepping between you and Aloe.

Aloe:"oh wow getting your little girlfriend to protect you huh"

You blush a little when he says this.

Jiro:"why are you such an ass"

She says looking as pissed as ever.

Aloe:"who the hell asked you earlobes"

Jiro:"you little-"

Jiro tenses up and balls her hand into a fist ready to jump at Aloe, you put your hand on her shoulder. She looks back at you and you smile at her as she to calms down she looks at Aloe and scoffs as she starts to walk away.

Jiro:"Come on lets go"

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):( hope you enjoyed and see you next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 10.9K 66
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
3.7K 173 45
Y/N is a 16 year old girl that attends U.A High a long time after the entrance exams. Nobody knows why she was accepted to U.A at this time of year. ...
440 29 10
Y/n is a college student who is trying to make it through life and not be homeless. She meets friends from the other side of the world that makes her...
1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...