U.S.J. incident part 2

(A/n):(hey its me just wanted to say there's a slight time skip between this chapter and the last one but anyways hope you enjoy)

________________________________________________________________________________

A man lunges at you with a knife but you dodge out of the way snapping and using your quick to stun him and then knock him out with a right hook. You look around and see Momo holding one of the villains back with a staff and Jiro holding back a few of them with a mix of her quirk and a small blade that Momo had given her you then turn your attention to Kamanari who is running around uselessly.

Kamanari:"hey Momo why don't you give me something!"

He says as he desperately dodges out of the way of the villains attacks 

Jiro:"why don't you just use your quirk!?"

She says as she pushes a villain back with a booming sound which causes you to flinch

Kamanari:"because I can't control where it goes"

Jiro:"well maybe you should've asked for something to help you aim!"

As she says this a villain runs up behind her catching her off guard until you run in knocking him out.

Jiro:"thanks"

You click a button on your mask and an audio of Jiro's voice plays "that guy just pisses me off." She laughs a little and you both go back to trying to hold off some off the Villains until Momo Yells something.

Momo:"its done"

She says as a giant blanket emerges from her back covering up the three of you an confusing everyone but her. 

Kamanari:"what the hell are you doing!"

Momo:"its a padded blanket your electricity won't go through"

Kamanari:"oh hell yeah!"

He says as electricity jolt from his body electrocuting everyone in the vicinity.

Jiro:"(Y/n) don't look!!!"

She says her face bright red. You look over reflexively and see Momo immediately looking away and running out from underneath the blanket.

Jiro:"you don't look either Kama-"

You look over at Kamanari and see him clumsily walking around with a blank expression on his face. You take a deep breathe as you hear a sound but where's it coming from? You look around trying to figure out where its coming from until you realise it was coming from underneath you as you see a man with a skull mask rise up from the ground and grab Kamanari.

???:"neither of you move or he gets it!"

He says to Jiro and Momo as sparks of electricity appear on his hand. You realize he hasn't noticed you yet and duck behind a rock to hide yourself.

Jiro's pov:

I think to myself "Where the hell is (y/n)" as I look around the battle field as the previously unconscious villains start to wake up. 

Jiro:"so how'd someone like you end up as a villian?"

I say trying to distract him as I move my headphone jack down towards my boots.

Jiro:"I mean people with electricity quirks have so many job options so why di-"

I get cut off as a bolt of electricity runs past my face.

???:"I'm not stupid girl!"

I move my headphone jack back up to its original position as I look at him helplessly standing there with my hands up