Downtime

(A/n):(I told you this one would be about you guys hanging out and I wasn't lying)

________________________________________________________________________________

You arrive home after taking your normal route still wearing the headphones Jiro had given you. You head to your room taking the headphones off and putting in one of the spare sets of noise dampeners you kept around just in case and then hear your phone go off. You look at it and see the text Jiro had sent you earlier as well as a new one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jiro: you still going

You:yeah

Jiro:k cya

________________________________________________________________________________

You turn your phone off and change out of your school uniform into something more casual.

*(timeskip)*

You walk out into the hallway wearing Jiro's headphones around your neck paired with a unzipped  (f/c) hoodie over a white undershirt, with a pair of slightly baggy black pants, and (f/c) sneakers. You go to leave but get stopped by your mom.

Mom:"and where are you going"

You jump a Little surprised that she's even home this early.

Echo:"he's going to hang out with his girlfriend"

She says mockingly

Mom:"your what? And why didn't you tell me about this"

Your moms says in shock and slight ridicule as you start to blush

Echo:"relax mom I was joking"

She says rolling her eyes And handing you your notebook and a pencil

Echo:"here your probably gonna need these"

You take them out of her hands and mouth out the words thank you as your mom rubs the bridge of her nose and sighs in disappointment.

Mom:"ugh, just be back by dinner"

She says walking back into the living room

Echo:"well then good luck"

She says as she pushes you thought the door and then slams it behind you causing you to jump.

*(timeskip)*

Your sitting on a bench near the entrance of the mall where you've been waiting for the past couple of minutes because of how early you arrived. Eventually you see Kirishima and Mina walk thought the entrance as you wave at them and start heading towards them.

Mina:"(y/n)!"

She says a bit to loud causing you to flinch a little

Mina:"oops my bad"

She says in a hushed tone

Kirishima: "didn't know you where coming man"

He says as he lightly hits you on the back

Kirishima:"what's with the notebook?"

You open your notebook and start writing eventually showing Kirishima and Mina when you finish writing.

"So I actually have a way to talk"

Kirishima:"huh I guess that makes sense huh"

Mina:"I do feel kinda bad thought, I mean are you sure its okay that you have to write in a notebook just to talk to us"