Sports festival begins!

(A/n:(Wooo! Another major story arc yipee!)

________________________________________________________________________________

After two long weeks of training and mostly hanging out with Jiro it's finally time for the U.A sports festival to begin.

The entire class is sitting in the waiting room as they wait to be called out. You take a seat next to Jiro at one of the tables and start tapping your foot as you nervously wait for the event to start. Jiro looks over seeing how nervous you are and rubbing your back and giving you a smile.

Jiro:"It's gonna be fine (y/n)"

Just as she says this Kirishima walks over slapping you on the back way to hard.

Kirishima:"Yeah man relax your gonna do fine"

Jiro goes to say something to him but stops when something rare starts happening. Todoroki's talking!

Todoroki:"Midoriya"

Midoriya:"what"

Todoroki:"I'm stronger then you"

Midoriya's recoils a little out of shock from how bluntly Todoroki says this.

Midoriya:"I- uh yeah"

Todoroki:"and yet Allmight seems to have his eye on you"

Midoriya's heart beat rises to a point where you can hear it with your bat ears.

Todoroki:"I'm going to beat you"

He starts to walk away after saying this but stops when another rare sight is seen, Midoriya's sticking up for himself?!

Midoriya:"I don't know what your thinking when you say your gonna beat me"

He balls his hand into a fist as his heartbeat starts to slow to the point where you can no longer hear it.

Midoriya:"I mean I know your better than me but-"

He takes a deep breathe

Midoriya:"I can't afford to fall behind so-"

He takes a breathe again.

Midoriya:"so I'm gonna come at you with everything I've got!"

After that strange whatever you wanna call that, your class is called out to the stage as the sports festival is about to begin. Ms.Midnight explains the rules which you cant hear because your gripping your ears so hard you feel like your about to rip them off your head as you try not to go deaf from everyone screaming. Eventualy Ms.Midnight finishes explaining the rules and asks for the player representative to walk onto the stage. The crowd calms down a little as you see Bakugo walk up the stairs and out to the stage all the while glaring at the crowd if people. He walks over to Ms.Midnight and grabs the Mic from her.

Bakugo:"I will be first"

As he says this the crowd erupts into a series of boos causing you to grip your ears tight almost falling to your knees from the pain. Bakugo walks off the stage and Ms.Midnight announces that the first game will be...

Ms.Midnight:"THE OBSTACLE RACE!!!"

She says yelling into the Mic making you want to rip your ears off as you feel your knees go weak and you fall to the ground. You block out the rest of what she's says and eventually after what feel like years the crowd starts to move nearly trampling over you as they run over to the gate where the start of the first game is located at, eventually you get up and start to run towards the gate. Still gripping at your ears you try to push through the crowd to get some sort of advantage after all your quirk doesn't do much when it comes to speed. 

You push through to the front of the crowd as the gates begin to open and you hear Present Mic's voice screaming over the intercom.

Mic:"GO!!!"

you shudder from the noise causing you to lose your advantage as the crowd runs past you. Little did you know this was a good thing as you see Todoroki freeze a huge chunk of the people in front of you. You look onward in bewilderment but eventually come to your senses and start running trying to catch up with the group, which you eventually do I mean you were never the fastest runner but you were never the slowest either. You run pass a majority of who you assume are the general studies and support course kids, eventually even catching up to the rest of the class 1-A and 1-B kids. You keep running until your stopped by a loud explosion which causes you to flinch a little, you look ahead to see what it was and see a group of villain robots from the entrance exam charging at the group. Todoroki freezes a majority of them but leaves a few as to still hinder the rest of the group. A few kids stop and try to wait for the other kids to beat the robots but you charge ahead of them. A robot swings at you but you dodge it if the way and use your quirk to amplify the sound of it's gears turning causing the machine to explode as you cover your ears and run past it doing the same to three other robots.

You keep running surprisingly now ahead of a large chunk of the others as you keep running forward seeing Bakugo and Todoroki still miles ahead of you. You come across the next obstacle a group of canyons with ropes going across you feel your stomach drop as you look down at the seemingly endless pit. You swallow hard as you begin to shimmy across the rope seeing both Todoroki and Bakugo quickly move past onto the next stage, but still not wanting to lose your place in third you do you best to quickly get across the rope. Eventually you make it across just barely finishing it before anyone else still somehow in third place you keep running and eventually stop at what looks like a mine field, which you run into as Bakugo and Todoroki blaze past. As you run through the minefield you can hear the beeping of the mines, eventually you start using your quirk to blow the mines as a way to Sabotage everyone else. You knock a few kids back and cause a few other to stop dead in their tracks, you hear a weird noise and look forward and see Midoriya had not only somehow gotten in front of you but was also lugging around a piece of one of the villain robots. You wonder why he held onto the robot piece for a second but quickly realize his plan as he goes to slam it down on one of the land mines which you blow up with your quirk before the metal piece makes contact causing the piece to just act as shield from the explosion as Midoriya is knocked onto his back. You run past him feeling slightly bad but brush it off as you run past the finish line placing in third.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(welp that's it for this chapter, I'm gonna try and make each game its own chapter so um.... Uh hope you enjoyed and see you next time!!!)