ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

An unhappy welcome

272 10 3
By ChaeRinYoo3

Arriving in Trollmarket left their jaws hang open, the two boys had no idea what to say as they looked all over Trollmarket. Blinky and Y/N waited for them to stop gawking and catch up to them down the stairs. "This is your home?", he chuckled. "Trollmarket is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls." Toby hopped down with his phone out ready to take pictures for memories and Blinky led them away.

"This way, my friends. There is much to see." Blinky started walking ahead with Y/N and she heard some comments from Toby, "And I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing." She chuckled and Blinky eyed her which made her laugh.

The market was bustling with trolls, they could hear some metal banging and trolls laughing and drinking. Blinky leaned close to Jimbto giving him a fair warning, "Stay close. Lady Y/N is the only human who ever set foot on the ground of Trollmarket." As they continued walking, some trolls stopped and looked at them with shock. "More humans?" And Aaarrrgghh!!! looked over at the gaping troll with a glare, "Friends." And Y/N placed her hands on both Jim and Toby's back gesturing them to move on.

But Jim and Toby weren't paying much attention as they looked around the home of trolls. Toby started taking pictures of every inch of the place. Many of the trolls looked over at them angrily, Toby and Jim unaware that they were glaring at them with disgust but whenever Y/N walked by they bowed and gave her a greeting.

Toby went into geek mode naming every mineral he saw and accidentally touched a troll mistaking him for a Korenerupine. Toby backed off slowly as Y/N apologized for his mistake. Blinky was impressed. "Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Tobias." Y/N couldn't agree more, "He's right, Toby. That's very impressive." Toby smiled at the compliments that were given to him.

"So, your kind, live here?" Blinky nodded as he answered, "Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies. You'll find most anything you need and sometimes you'll find what you never knew you needed." They all walked past a dark market and a blue troll looked over at them and growled. Y/N stopped in her tracks and turned to the sound of the growl.

"Draal. Hi." Y/N greeted Draal, who was pleased to see his fellow partner (and sister, but he would never admit it that much) again but soon turned to disgust and pointed to where the group disappeared in the crowd. "Did my eyes deceive me or was that more fleshbags? In Trollmarket by Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Y/N chuckled, fiddled with her fingers, and nodded. Draal growled in anger and walked off to have a 'talk'. "Oh, this isn't going to end well..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Draal and Y/N heard a commotion, let's say angry trolls. "Friends, there is no need to be afraid. He is the Trollhun-" Blinky started but Draal angrily interrupted making Blinky twiddle his fingers. "What is this?" Draal pushed a troll out of the way as he walked closer to the group. Y/N walked next to him placing a hand on his stone arm. Blinky stepped back a little. "I was just getting to that, Draal."

"Human feet have never sullied the ground of Trollmarket before Y/N came here." Now standing in front of a nervous Jim, "Who are these fleshbags?" He looks at Jim with disgust and looks as if he is ready to break his bones. "Draal, please." Y/N tried to back him up and Blinky didn't know how to break the news. "Believe it or not, he is, um... How do I put this?" He looked over to Y/N and she sighed and looked toward Draal. "He's... Our new Trollhunter." And all the trolls gasped in horror and some gnomes scattered around hiding behind some trolls.

And that's when Draal lost his cool, "He can't be the Trollhunter. He's not a troll!" Slamming his fists on the ground with anger, Jim quickly jumped back almost getting crushed as Y/N stood in between them before Jim got demolished. Aaarrrgghh!!! only glared back at Draal and made it clear to him. "Amulet chose," Draal growled at him and Y/N spoke to him gently to ease his anger. Blinky tried to ease the atmosphere.

"Try to remain calm. Destiny is just---" Toby interrupted him, encouraging Jim to show them that the amulet chose him. Jim looked at Aaarrrgghh!!! then at Y/N both nodding to him, supporting him. He took out the amulet from his pocket and started saying the incantation wrong. "For the power of Merlin--" Y/N corrected him before he made another mistake, "'Glory', Jim!" Jim thanked her for correcting him, "Right, sorry. For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."

Jim's armor then appeared perfectly without a hitch and the group smiled at Jim as they turned to the crowd. "Pretty cool, right?" and the trolls gasped, gnomes running away and some trolls didn't know whether to believe it or not, "A human? Protecting us?" and a troll beside her fainted. And Draal didn't want to believe it either.

"Bushigal! I am Draal, son of Kanjigar and the amulet's rightful heir!" he threw a slight tantrum and Y/N sighed pinching her nose and Jim's jaw dropped. "Uh, you're his son?" he turned to Blinky still not believing the news, "He's his son?!" Blinky looked down with a guilty look and fiddled with his fingers and Y/N looked away whistling. Toby let out a gasp of surprise as well when Blinky and Y/N didn't say anything, "Yeah, I can see how this could be a problem."

"When my father fell, the honor should have been passed to me." Draal grabbed the amulet and tried to take it by force but the amulet glowed brightly and his protective force pushed him and Jim back. But, luckily Aaarrrgghh!!! caught Jim and Draal could only state in shock Aaarrrgghh!!! glared at him making it clear, "Amulet chose."

Draal growled and stood up as the group walked past him, glaring at him, "We'll see what Vendal has to say about this." Blinky was unfazed and only just smiled the others just following him, "Feel free to fetch him. In the meanwhile, lots of Trollhunter business to be done. Draal, wonderful to see you as always." Jim turned to him, chuckled nervously at him, and shrugged his shoulders. Draal only glared daggers at them.

Y/N looked between them and sighed placing a hand on her forehead. What is she supposed to do?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N waited inside Vendel's office, as she would like to call it, which is surrounded by Heartstone in the centre of Trollmarket, as Draal angrily talked to Vendel about the amulet and how it chose a human. "At ease, Draal, I shall go see for this myself. As you should go and calm yourself. Y/N and I will go see this Trollhunter and how he is doing." Vandal walked away, Draal and Y/N following him behind. Draal went to his own home to cool off.

Vendel and Y/N walked to the training center also known as 'The Hero's Forge.' where Draal and Y/N train. As they drew closer they could hear screaming and blades moving. Y/N cringed as she heard Toby's terrified screams along with Jim's. Vandal couldn't care less and called out Bliny's full name. "Blinkous Galadrigal." the training blades immediately were disabled and disappeared, and the blades moving in front of them moved away like a curtain pulling away.

"Blinkous Galadrigal." Jim and Toby looked at Blinky in surprise to bear his real name as Blinky just cringed and looked down not pleased with his name. "I wish to meet the fleshbag supposedly chosen by the amulet." he turned to Toby not letting Blinky talk and started to introduce himself to the wrong person. "I am Vendel, son of Rundle, son of Kilfred."

"Uh..., Vendel? You got the wrong person," Y/N explained and Toby didn't know what to say but introduced himself nonetheless. "Uh... Toby, son of Ralph. I live with my nana." and Vendel started poking him, searching him and lifting him and poking his stomach. "Produce the amulet, Trollhunter." dropping him he took out his phone and crushed it between his big fingers, leaving Toby flabbergasted.

Y/N placed a hand on his arm, "Vendel, Toby isn't the Trollhunter." Jim turned to him and showed him the amulet, "I think I'm the fleshbag that you're looking for. Hehe..." Aaarrrgghh!!! once again pointed it out that the amulet chose for the third time. Vandal doesn't look too pleased as Y/N expected, "Hmm... So Draal tells me." He brushed his hands off and stalked towards Jim, glaring down at him, "Ridiculous!"

Y/N sighed and walked next to him, "Vendel, we never expected it to choose a human." Vandal could only nod and stared at Jim with a small reminder, "However, the amulet has been known to make ill-fated choices, as you know better than most." Vandal turned to Blinky who could only just looked down remembering a grimace time.

Vendel turned away, and Jim turned to Aaarrrgghh!!! and asked what he meant, as Aaarrrgghh!!! explained to him that Blinky once trained a troll who unfortunately died on his first day and pointed to his scared statue, Unkar "the Unfortunate." Y/N could only cringe and prayed for his rest. Jim asked why he was called unfortunate and Aaarrrgghh!!! said that he was torn from limb from limb. Jim was petrified.

The statue's arm suddenly fell almost crushing Toby. Vendel stood in the middle of the centre, "If the amulet chose true, the Scoothscryer will reveal it." Blinky tried to reason with him, "Please, Master Jim hasn't had even an hour's training." Vendel ignored him and made Him come here. Jim nervously came up to him.

Jim only chuckled and looked down to see a pair of stone footsteps. Jim stepped on them and stood there waiting for something. His amulet suddenly glowed bright. In the centre glowed red and a stone statue rose. A troll head looking like devil and with terrifying teeth, and Jim saw that inside it's mouth was moving.

Y/N placed a hand on Jim's shoulder. "This is the Soothscryer. It'll judge your true spirit." Jim looked at the terrifying statue. "Insert your right hand, Trollhunter." Jim looked at them with a nervous look and pointed at it. "Um, I'm going to get it back, right?" Vandal only smirked with a smug look. "That is part of the test." Y/N nudged him and turned to Jim and nodded.

Jim was too short to reach it so he had Toby help him. Jim slowly inserted his hand inside and the mouth closed shut, freaking Jim out. A few seconds later, the mouth opened up and Jim was thrown back because of him shaking and freaking out and landing on top of Toby. Jim was happy to keep his arm. Vandal looked at the Soothscryer and Toby asked him, "Well? What is it?"

"Hmm... Inconclusive." Vendel walked away and Y/N suddenly got a call. She turned away from everyone else and walked further away, she could hear Jim and Vendel talk about his judgement. Toby and Jim looked at each other with anxiety rising within them. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! walked up to them.

"Perhaps, you two should head home for tonight. We shall begin your training tomorrow, Master Jim." Jim nodded and looked over to where Y/N was. He could hear some words coming from her.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/N, I hope you don't mind if I crash at your place for a few days?" Douxie had called to Y/N since she wasn't home yet. "Y/N, sure, as long as you take half of the chores of my hands. Douxie chuckled and promised her. "Oh, I also got you a gift after my shift ended." Y/N was surprised but not too surprised. It's been a while since he gifted her something. Y/N chuckled, "Really? Another one? Douxie, you're spoiling me too much." Douxie only told her that made her slightly blush, "Yeah, yeah, sure. I'll see you back at home." Douxie said his goodbyes and the phone call ended.

Y/N sighed and looked back at the group just staring at her. "What?" Toby spoke up first with a smirk on his face, "Was that your bo~yfriend?" He emphasized the boyfriend in a singalong tone. Y/N rolled her eyes with a smile, "He thinks of himself as one. But no we're not." Toby glanced at Jim and crossed his arms, "Wow, you're alot braver than Jimbo here. He can hardly speak to his crush."

Jim only glared at him and Y/N patted his shoulder, "Don't worry. Just take your time. Besides I think your Trollhunter training can help your courage." Jim smiled and thanked her. "Okay, I better go home now. They're waiting for me to come back."

"Bye, Y/N! See you tomorrow!" Toby and the rest waved to her and she waved back and left Trollmarket back home. Wondering what Douxie wanted to gift her.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.8K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
167K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...
1.4K 76 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...
15.8K 59 3
Just a collection of one-shots from one of the best DreamWorks animation series out there! Requests are open! Dedicated to our Trollhunter, Anton Ye...