Yandere! DSMP x reader (fem)

By NadrewJacky

Don't do descriptions. Just read and have fun. :) #1 in DSMP 12/5/23 #1 in Tubbo 2/21/24 - 3/4/24 #1 in Quack... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
Announcement

4.4

646 12 18
By NadrewJacky

I ran down the stairs quickly and shoved Sapnap off Eret while he was still in shock. I reached down and helped Eret up as she dusted herself off, still glaring angrily at the duo.

Sapnap had stumbled up and backed away to where George was, emotions flooding his body. 

I looked up at them angrily, and so did Eret as we stood tall across from them.

"Get out." Eret said coldly, keeping stand up to them with new confidence now that I was there.

The two didn't move, just stare blankly at me. I raised a brow and glared at both of them, making them look away.

"Did you not hear her? Go!" I yelled, which shocked them for some random ass reason. George whined a bit and grabbed Sapnap's arm, dragging him out reluctantly.

I watched as the two exited the castle and walked away from it, the night creeping up like a bat's wing.

I finally turned to Eret, who was still glaring their way, and nudged her in the shoulder.

"You okay? Sapnap didn't hurt you too bad, did he?" I questioned with concern for my best friend. She chuckled and shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. The dumbo just roughhoused a bit."

I nodded and walked over to the place I threw the spear, pulling it out of the floor. "Uh, hey... Eret we're gonna need the floor fixed right there." I pointed to a crack in the floor where the spear split a marble slab in half.

We both laughed a bit and brushed it off, walking through the castle to the library. I set the spear in the fireplace utensil thing holder and sat down on my chair in front of the fire. Eret did the same and sat in hers.

We both looked at the unwavering fire, feeling comforted. Both of us relaxed for a few minutes, making small talk and such. 

"Hey Y/n, you wanna make cookies?"

I glanced over at her from my chair, my eyes lighting up at the words 'cookie'.

"Oh mah gosh yes! What kind?"

"I was thinking a few different kinds, like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, sugar cookie, pumpkin maybe?"

I stood up in anticipation and went to Eret, dragging her off the seat.

We both then sprinted through the castle, going to the kitchen. Once we got there, we decided to make the 4 kinds of cookies:

Chocolate chip

Sugar cookie

Snickerdoodle

Oatmeal

I washed my hands, using the nice smelling soap that I picked out from a far away market, and dried them. Eret did the same then we got the recipes out.

We spread the cards out on the side of the counter and started. Both of us would do 2, and see who did a better job in the end.

I was to do oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, so I started on the oatmeal cookies first.

1 cup salted butter softened

3/4 cup light brown sugar 

1/2 cup granulated white sugar

2 large eggs

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

2 1/4 cups rolled oats

1 3/4 cups all purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon baking soda 

1/2 teaspoon salt

I added all these ingredients in, and preheated the one oven to 325 Fahrenheit. While it preheated, I scooped the cookie dough onto a greased cookie pan, spreading them out equally.

Once I was done, I put the cookies in the now preheated oven, setting the timer for 9-12 minutes.

As they cooked, I now worked on the chocolate chip cookies.

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour

 1 teaspoon baking soda

 1/2 teaspoon salt 

1 cup butter, softened 

3/4 cup granulated white sugar 

3/4 cup packed brown sugar 

1 egg 

1 teaspoon vanilla 

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

I combined these ingredients and threw in the chocolate chips, looking over at Eret making her cookies.

"How ya doing? Ready to lose?"

She laughed and walked around the kitchen with a pan in her one hand. She gave me a playful punch and put her cookies in one of the other ovens.

Eret went back to her own spot and started on the next cookies that needed to be made.

I took out a cookie pan and sprayed it with non-stick spray then scooped the cookie mixture on it, equally spacing each cookie blob. 

I had already set the other oven to 375 Fahrenheit, so I just yeeted the pan into that oven, setting that timer for 8-10 minutes.

Just as I did, the other timer went off. I looked at that oven and grabbed my oven mitts, putting them on.

I opened the door to the oven, smelling in the cookies. Eret also smelled the sweet cookies and smiled.

"Those smell gooooood!" She said while whisking something in a bowl.

I nodded and pulled them out, putting them on a cutting board to cool down. 

Minutes later, the others were done cooking, so I took them out. They also were out to cool as I scooped the oatmeal cookies off, putting them on a decorative plate just for funsies.

Eret was also just about done and had her cookies placed out on decorated plates too. 

I finished putting the chocolate chip cookies on the last plate and stood back with Eret, to her side. 

"Damn they look good." I said to Eret, which she agreed. 

"Can we eat them now, I'm sick of looking at em'."

I laughed at her remark and nodded, both of us going up to the island counter and trying each other's cookies, also trying our own.

Eret hummed in thought and sighed in defeat. 

"I think you won."

I giggled like a gremlin and hopped around in victory. Eret watched as she ate the cookies like a goblin.

"You know what the loser has to do?"

Eret raised a brow, wanting to know.

"They have to clean the kitchen."

She looked over the whole large kitchen and her jaw dropped to the floor. It was a mess, especially over near where I worked. Flour was on the floor, an egg was on the.... Ceiling? Okay, I didn't do that... how is it on the ceiling.

I laughed and pointed at the egg, in which Eret looked up and started laughing too.

Soon, I left her to the clean up the whole kitchen and grabbed some cookies of all varieties on a plate, going out and to the library. 

I sat down on my chair in front of the fire and found a good book. I started to read it and ate my cookies.

About half and hour later, Eret joined me and brought 2 cups of milk.

"Oh, that's what I forgot!"

I mentally slapped myself at such a funny mistake in making this an awesome cookie moment.

Eret sat down in her chair and grabbed some cookies from the plate, since I loaded that shit up to the top.

We both dipped cookies in our cups of milk and read books, enjoying the time. It was really nice, just relaxing and eating deliciously made cookies. 

I smiled at this moment as my eyes lined the page's words, bringing them to reality.

There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so VERY much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, 'Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waist-pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

The fire crackled and flinched as I read one, nothing being more peaceful than this moment.

Though with others, peace was not settled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 828 57
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
20.9K 479 32
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 �...
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...