Prey On | COD reader x Ghost...

By Natirka

The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37

26.

9.4K 257 440
By Natirka

WARNING: NSFW, please be advised.
I hope you guys will enjoy this one ;D

---

König was rock hard.

I looked away as fast as possible and started pulling out the letter I wrote to Sarah. He took it from my hands and placed it on his desk, finally being able to turn around, as if hiding from me. This didn't stop me or rather it didn't stop my mind from forming all kinds of nasty images in my head.

"I will make sure she gets it, no worries Schatz."

I could feel my heart squeezing at his words, his voice send some electricity through my body, the way I could tell how bothered he was with my presence not making it any easier to control. I almost forgot to thank him as I focused on everything I couldn't see.

"Thank you... König is there anything that I could help you with?"

I saw him twitch upon hearing his name, he was obviously thinking of the same thing as me. His back still facing me as he leaned further into his desk.

"A favor?"

"You already did so much for me, it's only right for me to pay you back in some way."

He moved his head from side to side slowly, a chuckle left his lips. His hands slid off the desk top as he stood up straight, my eyes focused on the way his back moved, the muscles making his shirt tightly wrap around him.

"Schatz..."

My breath got heavier as he spoke, I could hear the longing in his voice.

"You should go."

I froze. Did König... reject me? What? But... why? Was I wrong about him? It felt like his words physically hurt me.

"I... why?"

My voice turned so soft I could barely tell I was speaking, I didn't want to push him but at the same time I knew we both wanted to go further. He didn't even look my way and I was not leaving like this.

"Mein Liebe, if you stay here any longer I promise I might not control myself."

I walked closer to him carefully, trying not to make any noise with my steps and when I was close enough I wrapped my arms around him. Pressing my body against his, making him freeze in the spot, his muscles became stiff and I could feel him holding his breath.

"I don't want to be alone."

I pressed my chest further to his back, looking for words that could convince him.

"Y/n."

"I can handle you."

I whispered with confidence.

That's when he snapped, grabbing my hands away, pulling me in front of him and pressing me against the desk. He quickly bend down and grabbed me by my legs, lifting me up on top of it, not giving me any time to react.

"K-König!"

He moved his mask up slightly and pressed his lips against mine, his hands already starting to tug on my shirt, only proving how desperate he is. He parted our lips for a second to pull my shirt off of me.

"Slow down, König!"

"Too late for that, Häschen." - (Bunny)

His low growl send some kind of signal to my body, making me feel small and vulnerable, yet it felt good, like my body needed this. I wanted this. My face started to heat up at my own thoughts, he began kissing my collarbone, his hand sliding under my bra to play with my boobs.

Soft moans left my mouth as his hot breath hit my skin, his lips leaving my skin burning and wanting more of his touch. My hands ran through the lower parts of his hair, his face still covered with the mask.

"Careful, Schatz."

The accent mixed with his low husky voice made my core tingle, his demanding tone making my primal instinct kick in, letting my legs wrap around his body I brought him closer to me. I started touching his chest, bringing his shirt up so I could see his perfectly carved muscles.

"Mein." - (mine)

His teeth grazed my skin, he started leaving soft bites on his way, I could swear he was trying to make a hickey on my neck. His hands swiftly got rid of my bra and began working on my trousers, not like they were hard to get rid off but trying to get my legs to unwrap from his waist wasn't something I would let happen that easily.

His eyes looked deep into mine, the dangerous look he was giving me turned me on even more. Rough König was something I could only imagine in my head, never would I have guessed that this softie could be so demanding.

"Y/n."

He was warning me, I could hear it in his tone. It was hard to breath for both of us, the moment was too heated to think of anything else other then what will happen next.

"Why are you in such a rush?"

"Don't play with me."

I started pulling his shirt higher, I could see his impatience rise, he pulled it off with my help, revealing his scarred skin. This side of him was different from his work mode, it was more... wild.

"Where did my shy and cute König go?"

"I told you I could be something much more then just cute."

The memory of our time in the hospital sprang into my mind, the way his hands held mine, the way he looked at me. Now It felt like he was waiting for this ever since then.

---

He felt like he won. No. He did won. He had your heart right in front of him. But he knew it wasn't the end of the fight, Ghost was still a threat, especially now that you would be coming back to him for a while.

But not now. Now all he wanted was to enjoy your company, pleasure you, the way his heart picked up it's tempo every time he saw you. God, even your smell alone could drive him crazy.

He grabbed your legs pushing them open, yearning a yelp from the sudden action, soon enough he managed to pull your pants off, leaving you in your panties. He could feel his mouth watering at the sight, he knew it was creepy but what you didn't know wouldn't hurt you.

"You look delicious Schatz."

He whispered into your ear as he grabbed your hands, holding them above your head, he began biting and kissing her neck again. His other hand taking care of his belt, making sure he wasn't hurting you he let his grip loosen up.

"Speak to me Y/n. I need words."

---

I thought I was melting, the combination of his touch and voice, his smell engulfing me together with his warmth it made my body go into autopilot.

"König, oh god... Please keep going."

I wasn't sure what he wanted me to say but either way my brain wasn't ready to think about it for too long. His hands traced the tattoos on my body, stoping near my thighs rubbing circles on and squeezing them.

"Die Schöne." - (Beautiful)

His fingers slipped under the lace of my underwear, snapping it against my sensitive skin. I whimpered at his teasing, he made me want to surrender to him fully. I looked at him, pleading him to do something more, to give me more, I was starting to feel the need in me grow with each passing second.

"Don't worry, Häschen. I am not planing to take long..."

He let go of my hands and slowly got on his knees not breaking eye contact, the height of the desk perfectly matching his, putting my sweet spot right in front of his face. His hot breath hit my skin as I felt my blood rush through me down to my core.

"I do have to prep you first, Ja?"

Both of his hands rested on my thighs, keeping me from closing my legs, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as he moved my panties to the side with his teeth.

God.

That was so hot.

His mask was still in the way, but he managed to make it work.

"Du bist schon so nass für mich." - (You're so wet for me already.)

I let out a gasp as I felt his tongue explore my folds, my hands made their way to the top of his head, grabbing his hair through the sniper hood. He switched from sucking my bead to gently biting it, making my muscles tense up. I tried to close my legs from the sensation, pressing his head further into me, his arms were the only thing preventing me from doing so, gripping me harder, holding me open all the way.

"Relax."

He growled at me, yet there was some sort of reassurance in his voice. I tried to focus on the pleasure alone, he started eating my insides with his face buried in my pussy. I kept on tugging on his hair and his mask, while he fucked me with his tongue, making sure he tasted every place he could reach with it.

Moans left my mouth as I heard him 'hum' at my taste, I arched my back as I felt myself getting closer to the edge, the thought of him enjoying this as much as me only pushed me further to my finish.

"Fuck! König, I'm-"

He stopped, instinctively knowing what I meant, he licked his lips leaving me a panting mess. He got back up, making me let go of his hood, he fixed it in the mean time, putting it back in place.

"No please, keep-"

He didn't let me finish as he placed a finger to my lips.

"You have no idea, how much I need you right now Y/n."

His other hand slithered in between my legs, thrusting two fingers into me, making me moan even more at the feeling.

"Schaiße! Ich halte mich so weit ich kann zurück, Schatz." - (Fuck. I am holding back as much as I can)

He pumped into me a few times before stretching me and curling his fingers, hitting my 'G' spot. I couldn't hold it in anymore as he added another finger, my whole body tensed up and I came on his hand. He pulled out of me and scuffed to then whisper into my ear.

"Bad girl, who told you that you can do that?"

He send a shiver down my spine as his breath hit my ear again, my body was already feeling all hot and sticky. I was too focused on his voice to realize when he pulled out his cock but I felt him slap it against my thigh.

His breath caught in his throat as it made contact with my skin, he did it a couple more times and let out a groan. I could feel the drool gather in my mouth as I saw his size, I wondered if I could fit him but König didn't act like he was going to let it go any other way.

"You still haven't answered, Häschen."

"I'm sorry..."

He let out a chuckle and started grinding his dick on my pussy, letting a low moan leave his throat.

"It's okay Schatz. You will be cumming a lot more..."

He leaned in closer practically growling as he spoke.

"I will make sure of that."

He lined his cock with my hole, slowly pushing into me, he grabbed my waist and pushed further into me. I screamed both from pain and pleasure as he stretched my insides more then anyone has before.

"Oh God!"

His lips quickly found themselves on mine, silencing me as much as he could with a kiss, he kept holding me close until I got used to him.

"Tell me when I can move, Liebling"

We started making out for a bit longer, exploring our bodies through our hands, after a few minutes I got too bothered and I couldn't keep waiting anymore, I tried to move my hips.

"Words, Schatz."

He was much softer now, I could tell he was trying to control himself, holding back with each cell of his body. That's not what I wanted.

"I need you."

He started moving, slowly and gently at first, getting me eased into it, only to start pounding me mercilessly as soon as I gave him the sign that I was ready for more. The slapping of our bodies filled the room, I kept calling out his name grabbing on to the desk for dear life. His dick pressed on all the right places, fucking me so good I could barely speak.

"Y/n, you're so tight! Fuck!"

König grabbed my legs placing them on his shoulders, pressing against me as he kept thrusting into me. He rubbed my clit with one hand as the other moved to my arm, making sure to keep me as close as possible, we moved our bodies in perfect rhythm.

We both panted, the sniper hood tickled me around my chest as he mate pressed me. My eyes started rolling back with my mouth open, König bit on my lip, I didn't know when but he finally took off his mask. And God.

He was beautiful.

"Schatz, I-! Fuck! I'm gonna cum."

His voice made my body shiver even more, I was really close myself, I tried to control my expression.

"C-cum inside me."

I spoke as much as I could, focusing back on him again.

"Please, God I need you to cum inside!"

König seemed to take that as a challenge. He picked up his speed, his thrusts turning sloppy and shallow yet it still send me over the edge. I arched my back as my legs began shaking from the overwhelming feeling, the pleasure coming over me in one big wave, making me forget about everything around me.

König didn't stop thrusting, soon reaching his own finish and cumming with his dick buried deep inside my pussy. He pulled out, his cum slowly flowing out of me, he placed small kisses along my ankles towards my stomach.

"You did perfect, Schatz."

We both panted from the workout.

"You look absolutely stunning right now."

His words laced with sweetness and reassurance, our breaths slowly calmed down and he picked me up bridal style.

"What are you...?"

"Sshh... I will take care of you Schatz, you don't need to worry."

"König... Thank you."

He smiled so softly, this dangerous aura of his completely gone, replaced with his puppy look.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I loved it, kochanie." - (My love)

He took me to his bed softly laying me down.

"I will get you a towel, give me a moment, Liebe."

König soon came back with the towel, helping me clean up, making sure I wasn't hurting anywhere. I took his shirt from him and thrown it over my head, laying down back next to him, his arms wrapped around me and I was reminded once more of how handsome he was. His mask now out of the way, letting me adore his sharp features.

He placed a soft kiss on top of my head, cuddling me closer and placing the sheets over us.

"Mine."

I close my eyes letting him engulf me once more.

"Yours."

Word count:2434

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 690 26
Samantha Hall is a highly skilled soldier who's been recruited into the Task Force 141 by her father, General Shepherd. She knows she'll have no prob...
795K 19.7K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
63.8K 1.6K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...
495K 13.6K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...