π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ

181 38 71
By Ada_xoxo_

Trigger Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone whose birth month is November the Valentine kids, love you all.

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ʜᴀʟɪᴍᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ°

Roman was the only name in my head. I had planned to talk to him about the incident last night. Even after he jokingly brushed it off tonight. If he still had those nightmares, he needed to talk about it, keeping quiet wouldn't help matters.

He disappeared into thin air, immediately we got back. I couldn't help but wonder if he was seeing someone, with the rate of disappearing and appearance he was into.

Did I still mean anything to him?

Maybe I had succeeded in chasing him away.

I was conflicted, however I had no idea what I wanted. Most times I wanted to avoid anything pertaining to Roman, but whenever he was with another, I couldn't control the jealousy.

I heard his voice while I walked downstairs, excitement grew on my face, but suddenly dropped when I met the sight of Chizi and Roman, hugging each other and laughing, the way she was giggling. It seemed like they were having fun. Meanwhile, Jamilah sat there with a huge smile plastered on her face. I watched them for a while which seemed like an eternity before slowly walking away.

Something was definitely going on between them. They were always together.

_______________________ 🖊️

"So what do we do now?" Ahmad asked, meanwhile, I pulled my legs away from the pool, scooting over. The was more like a tradition, whenever Ahmad's Dad came for his consistent meeting with Daddy, I always had to keep him company.

Roman would always tease me about my Dad stylishly getting me to get to know my husband-to-be. Though it wasn't just Ahmad.

We had just finished dinner, and for some reason, I wasn't shocked Roman's mum wasn't present. My Dad always placed a lot of importance on dinners like these.

"Play a game?" I inquired.

"Let's talk about you." He smiled, while he reduced the space between us, meanwhile I stared back at him awkwardly.

"Me?" I asked chuckling.

We heard a loud sound, and immediately looked in that direction, only to see Roman staring back at us, and a broken vase on the floor.

I only had two questions,

When did he get here and how did that happen?

"They are taking too long." Ahmad suddenly said. Meanwhile, I diverted my attention to him.

"Yes."

"There are so many games, yet we are bored." He said.

At this point I felt uncomfortable because Roman was not only seated across us now, he pretended to be so engrossed in his phone in a creepy way.

_______________________ 🖊️

Spending so much time in the shower was my little way of cooling off. Ahmad and his Dad had left. Shortly after Dad left too, but I wasn't sure it was one of his trips, because he would have told me so. These days we had little or no time together, and it got worse, he said something about a huge life-changing project coming up, and that was all his focus. And Roman, of course, even a blind man could see he was all in his business with the little time he had.

I believed my Dad didn't hate Roman as he portrayed. If only Roman knew. But Daddy was strictly on his case, and didn't waste any time to drag him down with words which could hurt most times.

Gently applying cream to my body, I heard the door crack open. Glad I still had my towel wrapped around my frail body. Immediately he popped his head. Typical Roman with no manner.

"I'm a grown girl," I murmured.

"I know." He responded, this made me wonder how he heard me.

"Can I come in?" He asked politely.

"Like you aren't in already." I sassed.

"Really, do you want me in?" He asked with a nasty look on his face, it didn't take me long to understand what he meant.

"Romey." I rolled my eyes. Meanwhile, he locked the door, pulling it twice to see if he actually locked it.

"Yes." He responded chuckling. This made me wonder if it was the same Roman at the pool, the one who looked paranoid.

"Maybe there is nothing like knock in your dictionary?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled in response, I noticed he hadn't left the door yet. He hissed playfully, lost times I wondered what made me adore him so much. He was a lovable person. Everyone who got to know him, must definitely love him. He was everything.

"You were busy shutting me out today, I didn't know your Dad had started sending in your suitors." He said, meanwhile, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Did you need to make it obvious that you don't like him?" I asked.

"Am I ought to like a guy obviously interested in you?"

He responded with a question.

Was he been serious now?

"He isn't." I brushed him off.

"I believe you can tell when a guy is giving you green lights. It was extremely obvious." He said.

At this point, he sat beside me.

"You know other dudes can't make you feel good like I do." He bragged.

Meanwhile, I couldn't control my laughter. The way he was feeling himself right now was funny, to think he looked confused at this point.

"Laugh all you want, you know it's true." He said.

I felt tensed at that moment, his body was suddenly so close to my bare skin.

"Someone might walk in." I stuttered obviously short of words.

"No one is coming in, I locked the door." He whispered like someone was going to hear.

The room suddenly fell silent, I silently hoped he couldn't hear my heartbeat. My dressing table seemed so new to me at the moment, that I silently took note of every item on it.

I felt his soft lips on my neck, this sent a tingling sensation to my body. It felt like a tiny jolt of electricity, I felt my palm tingling. This felt so new to me, my reaction to every touch was epic. Before I could say a word, I felt his finger running down my bare skin, my towel fell loose, and immediately he touched it.

Our eyes met, I couldn't explain what it was, what it all meant, he slowly broke eye contact, and immediately I felt a sort of away.

I was embarrassed and naked—the perfect combination. He, on the other hand, drew me in, controlling my reaction by guiding me to the perfect position on the bed.

I avoided eye contact as I stared up, searching for nothing in particular and completely avoiding his gaze.

I felt his bare skin on me all of a sudden, and as he moved my hands toward his bare body, I realized that his shorts were the only piece of clothing separating us. He moved my legs around him and slowly pulled me into a new position. I was wondering where he got all of his energy from. Even beneath the clothing, I could feel it.

I quickly felt his finger, which caused me to jolt up, allowing him full access. I moaned a little, trying not to show how painful it was—it had been so long. He gently planted a kiss on my lips while simultaneously removing and repositioning his fingers. I felt both pain and pleasure when he sent in two fingers. It took so much restraint not to scream.

"Sorry, should I stop?" He asked understanding my body language.

Before I could respond, he was already out and pulling me in another direction. He laid me on the bed, and while I struggled to find a safe position, he stood up, picked his trousers, and pulled out something.

Was that what I thought it was?

It definitely was.

"You walk around with a condom?" The irritation in my voice wasn't hidden.

"Fuck, Halimah! Do you need to kill the vibe?" He suddenly asked, his facial expression bland.

He suddenly started ripping it off, while I watched.

"Oh, we are committing a grave sin...," I stopped, wasn't aware that I blurted out what I was thinking.

"Jesus, Hali." He called out, I could swear he was already tired of me.

At this point, guilt was dealing with me.

"We are fornicating," I said.

"We will pray afterward." Romey said.

Could he be less irritating?

He smirked in his usual cute way, then smiled, his smile was contagious. I watched him put on the condom slowly, then shut my eyes, aware of what was going to happen next.

There was pure silence, in no time I felt him inside of me, I felt my virginal walls crack, as it tried to contain all of him. Immediately I felt his lips on me. It came out the right time, because I couldn't keep quiet, he wasn't the same, he had grown and so had it. It was so difficult to contain.

"I can't take in all." I blurted out immediately he broke the kiss.

🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

ROMAN ANSAH BELLO

She slept like a little baby, trying so hard not to wake her up, I moved quietly. I had no idea if Rashidi was back, but if that was the case, living in this place right now was the best idea. One look at her, I couldn't believe, a huge smile appeared on my face.

Found it hard to believe she let her guard down for me, although she killed the vibes several times because of how guilty she felt.

Deep down there was a strong feeling that she was going to avoid me throughout tomorrow. She was going to regret everything, I knew her that much.

She had pushed me away a number of times, and I was going to grab this opportunity at any cost, I wouldn't let it repeat itself.

_______________________ 🖊️

My face had been beaming with smiles ever since I woke up. Obviously woke up from the right side of the best. Last night still replayed in my head, I got the girl.

While scrolling through my phone there were several missed calls from the same number.

The girl I exchanged numbers with the other night. I promised to call. It skipped my mind. She was a popular dancer with over six million followers on TikTok and over four hundred thousand followers on Instagram.

She even asked if I was dating Aaliyah Johnson, I had no idea where this theory came from, but according to her, it had been going around.

All because she followed me on Instagram?

Someone that I could count how many times she had spoken to me this week. That girl barely had time, I noticed it by the way we chatted, most times my messages went a long time ignored.

Personally, I was working towards getting her to be on one of my videos, a massive promotion for me. That girl had a great social media presence, as well as toxic and die-hard fans. They were always dragging shits out of Otelematel, and were always so brutal.

I was shocked Starr recognized me, because compared to her, I was just coming up. She was a year older than I was, but I doubt she knew, as usual, I could pass out for someone who was two years older than I was, and didn't look my age in any way.

I made a mental note to call her, and we spoke about collab and all that, it was a great opportunity for me.

Chizi called nine times, she had been struggling with everything going on at home, her father bringing in her aunt as a new wife, and tension at home. I tried so hard to make her forget that whenever she was with me. Although I knew there was something much more, she had caught a vibe, and I couldn't return it. I couldn't, not only because I didn't want to ruin the friendship, but because I didn't want to disrespect Hali. I blamed myself for whatever reaction I got because I instigated it, she was a distraction from the onset, and I felt guilty for using her.

Chizi was pretty and all that, but I couldn't date her, she had very strong opinions of things I disagreed about. A lot of things that could pass out as abnormal but our generations today had made it normal. I watched her every time she spoke and most of the time argued with Jamilah, we weren't compatible in any way.

_______________________ 🖊️

This breakfast could pass out as the longest and most awkward one we had in a while. No one spoke, Rashidi hasn't made any smart comment today, by smart I meant he hadn't said something downgrading to me, which was unusual.

For some reason, I wasn't enjoying the food. With one look at the porridge yam, I lost my appetite. My phone beeped, and everyone reacted by throwing me a glance, even Hali whom I noticed had been intentionally avoiding my gaze.

I was aware whatever happened last night still played in her head, and as usual, she felt extremely guilty.

It was an alert from the bank, my mother had sent my monthly allowance. At least she remembered she had a child. The only role she played in my life. She also increased the figures, it was impressive, but not my problem, I knew if it were up to that man across me, I wouldn't be getting a cent, better still a quarter of what she sent to me.

If eyes could kill, Rashidi would have fulfilled his wishes at last, because he stared dagger at me, until I dropped my phone.

"Table manners, you should have learned that at least," He said.

A day couldn't pass without him being on my case, what was he still doing at home? When was he leaving? Whatever project he had now, that made him stay more at home, I wasn't happy with it.

Rashidi and my mother were the last people I would miss on earth.

Halimah got up immediately, muttering words of appreciation to Rashidi, in no time, she walked away, i, on the other hand, did the same, but successfully pretending like the bald man across me never existed. My mother's choice of a man, she could have done better.

Trust me, he wasn't bald, everything about him annoyed me.

I looked left and right before cornering her, needed to be extremely sure, no one saw us.

"Stop it, Daddy isn't far." She reacted.

She looked tensed.

"When you were enjoying my D last night you forgot Daddy was here," I smirked.

She frowned.

Okay, bad joke.

"I was just joking," I said.

"Well, it wasn't funny." She retorted.

"Why are you so cranky this morning," I asked with an inquisitive look on my face.

"Because, we.. we..," She stuttered. " We are in the wrong, what if we get caught." She looked scared and worried and the same time.

"A few more years and we DONT need their permission," I said looking grim.

"Roman, a few more years is a long time, who knows you might get tired of me or forget about me when you get into the uni." She said.

"Like staying away made any difference before now," I responded.

This girl in front of me had no idea of how crazy I was over her.

"I can't go against my Dad,"

"Which means if he tells you to stay away, you will," I asked, aware of the truth.

It did hurt because deep down I knew, she was her father's daughter, I could never compete with Rashidi. She was going to choose him any day, and it did hurt.

"You see why this is wrong at So many levels, people will talk, even though we aren't blood-related, it's forbidden, my Dad married your mum, legally we are siblings, if he ever finds out, he is sending you back to Ghana, you know that fact. Let's face it."

My facial expression changed immediately.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to bring back memories," She said, pulling me back as I attempted to walk away.
"I love you." She said in a very tiny tone.

That word alone could melt my heart at any time.

"I'm not upset," I said.

If that was why she said what she said.

"You are right, I am just been childish and stupid, I just want my space now," I said while I pulled away from her.

I wasn't upset, I was only sad because everything she said was true. I had fucked my life up with my bare hands.

2748 Words

What do you think about these two.

Who are you shipping in Forbidden Love.

And yes, even if these book is +18, I know some of you are barely 16, so I try my best not to make these scenes explicit. Under 18, you can always scroll past those scenes, it's not for kids☺️

I only pray I have the energy to update soon👀

THE BILL🌹ONAIRE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817 152 37
Money, wealth, fame, power, these teens have all you could ever want, but all that glitters Is not good. **** What would you do if you found out you...
322 39 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...
5.1K 873 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
10.6K 1.1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...