Runaway Bride

Par EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Plus

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter- 20

7.6K 196 12
Par EricaAB99

Chapter- 20

Cheish's POV:

I said as my own tears betrayed me, "Dad... How could you!!!"

My father just looked at me as if, he had every right to do what he did.

Not just he faked my whole life..... he hide everything from me.... but also he took the decision for me.

Dad said, "Cherish..... You will understand one day...."

I whispered, "No... I won't.... I would never be same as you all...... Not in million years I would be so selfish....."

I felt Isaac grabbing my arm as he warned, "What selfish!!!.... Look around and only person selfish here is you...."

I looked away, I don't want to deal with him. Mom warned him, "Isaac...."

He said hateful, "Cherish..... Since the day one, you did nothing for this family... You only took money and took us for granted. When things ended like this.... This family still thought of saving you..... and you calls us selfish, because you can't date that loser now!!!"

I warned him, "That's my choice to make!... How dare you!!!"

I said looking at Dad, "Because you all choose to be bad people, my life was in danger... and you act like you saved me!!!"

Isaac said, "How dare you!!!!!... Just because you were born here, we took care of you!..... you were never short of money!!!... and Love!!! You cannot judge us when you used the money we earn by the same means you hate!!!"

I pushed him away, I said, "You are disgusting.... You always hated me!!!"

Isaac said, "What is there to like in an arrogant brat like you!!"

Mom almost screamed, "Stop!!!"

I and Isaac were looking at each other angry, like we are no siblings but enemies.

Dad said, "Cherish..... have a seat.... you need to cool down..."

Isaac said, "I think she should return to her house, instead of disturbing our peace...." I looked at him stunned.

He is kicking me out.

Dad warned, "Isaac!!.... This is her home too...."

Dad screamed again, "She is my only daughter!!... No one talks to her like that...."

I heard Isaac, "I said nothing wrong!!!...What she had contributed to this family!!!!..Nothing!!! She is burden!!!..... Everyone should take care of her, clean her mess.... look after her....."

He turned to me as he said, "You are just a burden!!! a never ending burden!!!!"

Burden?

How can he say that to me!

I took my bag walking away from them, from everything right now.

I cannot hold this in...... How can they all hurt me like this?

Hours later,

I sipped on the beer, sitting in the empty car near the river bank. I smirked on my misery.

I am daughter of a criminal.... I am married to a mafia lord.

What else can go wrong in your life, Cherish?

I whispered thinking, "Should I ... just ... walk away..... and never return......"

But what is use of this I am lonely at last....

I got betrayed by everyone.

I called him, he is the only one I need right now. He will understand me, he promised. He always cared.

I tried to call Wade, I knew the call won't connect. But I still tried, I did used my another number, right now I am scared of nothing.

The call got answered, I whispered, "Wade..." My eyes got teary.

I whispered, "Wade... You know... I..."

He said cold, "What now?.... What else is there to lie about?!!!.... O!... your rich husband went somewhere that's why you have choice but to contact me!" He mocked.

I whispered, "Wade.. I had no choice.... I was..."

He cuts my words by saying, "Everyone can choose, but you chose not to.... you were just blinded by money!!!"

He said, "I trusted you... but you betrayed me... I wish you a sad life, Cherish Derosa...."

I didn't realize, how much pain these words will give me, It felt like my tear are moving without my will.

I whispered, "You don't trust me....."

He asked, "Cherish.... did you kept anything to be trusted?..... They were right, you are just a selfish girl.... You are nothing but a gold digger!!!"

I said cutting his words, "You will regret this.... I don't need someone who doesn't trusts me"

I ended the call sighing.

I don't want to cry... but I am crying....

have I ever felt this lonely.....

I switched off my phone............

I just want to be alone!

Riccardo's POV:

I called her again, but the phone is not connecting.

I tried again walking furiously....

It's been so long she went out, The shadow guard informed me, they lost her location as she walked in a busy street crying this afternoon.

God! What happened in her parent's house?

I will never leave her off my sight again.

How careless these people are to fail at one job they have?!!!! These guards can't even locate my wife, when this was their only job?

Fred walked to me saying, "Iris said... Cherish's call is not connecting...."

I tried to think of a possible reason for her to act this way, or a reason for her to walk away alone.

Fred said, "You know she can't be all alone like this.... when she is on radar...."

I know.....

I know it very well....

But who dares to attack my wife....

Fred said, "No matter how unlikely this is.... nobody misses the chance they get..."

Cherish's POV:

I was having a relaxing walk while my mind is full off mess.

Does anyone knows what's it's like when your entire existence is shaped in lies?

I do....

Like nothing was true, the smile the pride... everything was fake.

It's weird to think, a family works together to make a fantasy out of nothing. Like I was stuck.... but everything got worst.

I noticed a van open in front of me, few men got down, they were covering their faces. I was furrowing at them not knowing what to do.

I heard one of them, "It's her!... take her!!!"

They tried to grab me, I took few steps back realizing I am about to be kidnapped. I turned to run away from them.

I knew they were following me, but I kept running as soon as I could. I was in panic, terror was running in my body.

I didn't knew I could run this fast. I screamed, "Someone help!!!"

But looks like no one was interested... there are barely anyone here.

I felt someone grabbing me by neck, I screamed, It hurts.

The man pulled be towards the distant van, he said, "B*tch!!!...Now Derosa will know how to act!!!!"

He is talking about my dad!

One of them said, "Took us long enough to catch her!!!..." I was constantly fighting back.

I kicked the man in between his legs, He fell on his knees. I took the opportunity and took off running.

I rushed in the alley and empty road. I did fell down once, But I had no time.

They were following me.....

Please... please.....

Someone help!!!

I noticed a car stopped in front of me. I almost got hit by the car.

I sat on the ground in fear.

I am about to die.....

God knows how this car stopped!!!... but for a second I thought they were going to run over me!

The kidnaper will come for me any second.

I looked up at the car in tear. I noticed Riccardo inside.

His face showed his distress. He got down the car rushing to me.

He approached me in worry, he touched my face as he asked concerned, "Love.... why you are like this?.... Cherish......"

He... He feels safe.

His touch feels like my weapon... my power.

I heard those kidnappers from behind, "Where is that b*tch!!!"

I looked back at them, I heard Riccardo, "Did they harm you?!!"

The kidnappers looked terrified of him. I noticed the darkness in him, it got 10 times stronger than before.

I whispered, "Riccardo... they were kidnapping me..... Save me..... please...."

He whispered, "Only thing that go from here, will be there lifeless bodies....."
I noticed a car stopped few meter behind, Fred got down with some men in black.

Riccardo walked to the kidnappers, who were almost ready to run away. Riccardo said, "Who?"

The men looked at each other, and then were about to run. Riccardo grabbed one of them by hair, dragging him down to the ground.

Fred grabbed my arm making me stand on my feet, he asked, "You can stand?"

My eyes were stuck on Riccardo. He threw the man on the fall with bare hands, he grabbed the another one as he warned, "Who asked you to do this!!!...F*cking tell me or your mouth will be useless!!!

He removed his gun and hit the man with back of the gun. One of the kidnapper already ran way, Riccardo's guard went behind them.

Fred said to the other guard, "Take over before he kills them...."

As soon as Guards grabbed the injured kidnapper, Riccardo turned to me heavily breathing.

For the first time, I felt..... no matter what happened he will never leave me alone.

I felt safe as soon he stepped out of the car. I felt satisfaction as soon as he stood up for me.

When everybody is counting my flaws, he stood up for me without words.

I ran towards him, I ended it in his arms embracing him. He felt right.... he felt safe.... he felt mine for a second.

I want to feel safe on day as such.

I felt Riccardo's hand on my waist, I embraced him as I felt like I got out of the nightmare.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

266K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
2.2M 65.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
19.8K 432 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...