JUJUTSU KAISEN X MALE READER:...

By sswall24

(The cover is original, don't use it without credit.) Well, this is gonna be interesting. This will be update... More

BIO
RYOMEN SUKUNA - PART 1
RYOMEN SUKUNA - PART 2
RYOMEN SUKUNA - PART 3
For Myself
Inspection from Afar
Girl Of Steel
TEST ONE - INSANITY
TAKEOUTS LETS GOOOOOOOO
Death To The Cursed Womb - PART 1
Death To The Cursed Womb - PART 2
Death To The Cursed Womb - PART 3
Death To The Cursed Womb - PART 4
After Rain
Revival Moment
Encounter
Training Time
Revelations
Ambush
Domain Hell
Boredom - Okay, Boomer
Boredom - Aoi Todo
Confessions and Secrets
Small Fry
Caught in a Bromance
To you, filthy liar.
Rage
To you, Tomorrow
Destroying Perfection
Planting Cursed Roots
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 0
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 1
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 2
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 3
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 4
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 5
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 6
Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 7
SAGE - 1
SAGE - 2
BLACK FLASH - 1
Q&A
BLACK FLASH - 2
BLACK FLASH - 3
BLACK FLASH - 4
BLACK FLASH - LIMIT
THE BLACK SWAN
Lonely Dreams
Jujutsu Koshien
ORIGIN OF BLIND OBEDIENCE - PART 1

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION

438 14 2
By sswall24

Y/N's POV

Ichiji: There he is.

Yuji: Eh? How come there's no uniform?

Ichiji: Probably hasn't attended school for some time.

Yuji: Hmm... the same could be said for me... also what's with you this morning?

....

Me: Nothing.

Inner Me: 'I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HIM, YOU FUCKING ALARM CLOCK!!!!!!!'

Oh yeah, had a dream where I was on a date with Nanami, yippee! We were having a moment before Yuji decided to be a menace to the concept of peace and quiet.

Yuji: Well, ok. Are the others doing fine?

Me: Yep, they're doing fantastic.

Yuji: That's good to hear... so what are we going to do?

Me: Well, after what you pulled off this morning, I'm not in the brightest of moods. I'm to the point where I probably need to strangle Yoshino to death if he tries anything funny.

Yuji: ...So there was something.

Ichiji: E-easy, we don't have to go that far. We'll use that.

Yuji: Eh? A curse?

Ichiji: More specifically, a Fly Head. It's a low level that doesn't even classify as grade 4.

Me: So... is it basically like an ant to us?

Ichiji: You could say that. Either way, we have to release it and have it attack him when no one is around.

Yuji: WAIT- ATTACK?!

Ichiji: One: If he doesn't perceive the curse, save him. Two: If he does see it, but have no means of fighting back, again, save him and question him about the incident. Three: If he does see it and fights with Jujutsu, restrain him immediately.

Yuji: By force?

Ichiji: By force.

Me: GLADLY! :D

I then pull up a long chain with cursed energy from the shadows in the car.

Yuji: WOAHWOAHWOAH, EASY THERE BUDDY.

Ichiji: Please, put them away. We will apologize if it turns into a misunderstanding. However... Four: If he turns out to be of an equal level as a Grade 2 Sorcerer, we'll rely on L/N. If we cannot, we'll call Nanami.

Yuji: I think I can barely handle a Grade 2.

Ichiji: If he were a Cursed Spirit, maybe.

Yuji: Eh?

Ichiji: Fushiguro told you before, right? Typically, Cursed Spirits are assigned to Sorcerers of the same grade. In other words, a Grade 2 Sorcerer is expected to beat a Grade 2 Cursed Spirit, but they're usually closer to the level of Grade 1.

Yuji: ...Why haven't I been filled in on such important details?

Ichiji: 'Because Gojo-san is irresponsible!'

Me: 'And because I am spiteful.'

We then decided to park somewhere nearby.

Ichiji: We'll continue on foot.

Yuji whisper: Is it me or am I doing all the work here? Because if so, then I don't like this.

Me: Shut. Let's just go.

-------

3rd PERSON POV

Meanwhile with Nanami, he's killing the transfigured humans in the sewers.

Nanami: If you plan to come out, then please go ahead. They may be disfigured and beyond saving, but murder is murder and it makes me sick.

Footsteps are heard.

Mahito: Ah, what a relief. It would've been very troubling if Gojo was here, but someone this weak wouldn't be worth experimenting on, either...

Nanami: sighs I hate working overtime... so I'll finish this quick.

-----

Gojo: Ahahhahaha, ahahahahaha~! I'm gonna kill you~!

-----

Mahito: Heh~!

Nanami: 'They're quite alike... that picture-perfect silliness... with sinister strength behind them...

After trading a few hits here and there, Nanami prepares for his Ratio Technique, while Mahito braces for it.

BOOM

SPLATTER

Mahito: Eh...? I could've sworn I blocked it with Cursed Energy. Is it THAT kind of technique?

Nanami: ...What do you mean by THAT kind? I hate abstract questions that are up for interpretation.

Mahito: That's good. It seems you don't mind chatting.

Nanami: That depends on someone's character. 'This curse is capable of communicating well, just like the unregistered special grades from Gojo's report. Guess it wouldn't be strange if they were related.'

Mahito: Hey. Tell me something. Which do you think came first? The soul or the body? Come on, you know. Like the chicken or the egg? Does the soul reside in the body? Or is the body built around the soul?

Nanami: '...I'll humor him, I guess.' The former.

Mahito: Bzzt! Incorrect. It's the latter. The soul always comes before the body. The body's shape is determined by the shape of the soul. Such as right now.

His wrist starts getting repaired.

Mahito: I'm not healing. I'm just reinforcing the shape of my soul.

In his hand, is a reconfigured human.

Mahito: Do you get it now? My technique can touch change the shape of one's soul. IDLE TRANSFIGURATION.

The human in his hand grew, with sounds of it's flesh being contorted. He then pulled out two more from his pocket.

Mahito: I keep a stockpile of humans. It's hard to do, you know? Normal people usually die after transfiguring. But what about jujutsu sorcerers?

Nanami: checks the time It's 5:30 PM. I started working at 10, so... I'm clocking out by six. No matter what.

-----------

3rd PERSON POV

???: Yoshino! Where were you? You know you shouldn't be skipping class.

Junpei: Mr. Sotomura...

Sotomuta: Oh yeah, did you hear? Sayama, Nishimura, and Honda are dead. You all were friends, right?

Junpei: ...!

Sotomura: They always looked out for you since you didn't have friends. And you didn't even attend their funerals. Honestly, what's up with you?

Junpei: '...Friends? Me? With THEM? He's insane... You teachers...' You graduated from schools to work in them... You've never experienced the real world, have you?? That's how we end up with overgrown children like you, isn't it?? You, and everyone else...

-------

Mahito: I support everything you represent.

--------

Sotomura: What're you mumbling about? Did spending too much time alone get you crazy? Hah, just kidding.

"...ITADORI!!!!"

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!"

Next thing they know, someone was flying at them.

Yuji: 'Oh, this guy... can see it.'

pat

BONK

Yuji: AAGHH!!! Owieee... that hurtss...

------

5 seconds before the operation...

-------

Ijichi: Here we go, you two...

He opens the cage.

Y/N: Wait... someone else is there...!

Yuji: CRAP!!

The small fries get out.

-------

Yuji: Thank goodness...

Y/N: Itadori! Can you at least think twice before you parkour?!

Yuji: How else am I supposed to get it?!

Sotomura: What...? He a gymnast or something?

Yuji: More importantly...

He gets up and goes to Junpei.

Junpei: !!

Yuji: Hey, we've got some questions for you.

Y/N: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. We're gonna need you to come with us.

Junpei: EH? U-uhh... well...

Y/N: Come on. It won't take long.

Junpei: 'That button...'

Sotomura: Hey! Can't you see I'm talking to him? How rude!

Y/N: Oh, sorry... but, this kind of important-

Sotomura: Important, how? What's a foreigner kid like you know what's important?

Y/N: ...Itadori.

Yuji: Way ahead of you.

Sotomura: And what kind of uniform is tha-

Protag Duo: PLOP!

They pulled down his pants.

Junpei: ...EH?

Sotomura: AAHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU LITTLE SHITS?! STOP!! STOP THIS!!!

Yuji: I'll go with them, you stay here.

Y/N: Got it.

He then ran down the block.

Sotomura: DON'T RUN OFF WITH THEM!!!

He got up, and chased him.

Sotomura: COME BACK!!!

Junpei: ...what just happened?

Y/N: He went to far, so we gave him public humiliation.

Yuji: Okay, let's go!

Y/N: Wow. You're really fast.

Junpei: Wha-?? Did you go around the block?!

Yuji: Yep! 

Junpei: You... didn't need to go through with that... you could have just dragged me away...

Y/N: Hey. We can be a lot, but we refuse to do that.

Yuji: Yeah. Besides, did you hate him?

Junpei: ...what makes you say that? How did...?

Yuji: Oh, just a hunch.

Y/N: He's a social ball. That's why.

Junpei: Oh...

Yuji: Was I wrong?

Junpei: Ah-... no.

Y/N: Seriously? Why are you hanging with someone you hate outside your house? It's bad for you.

Yuji: Well, let's head over there for now. 

Y/N: You coming?

Junpei: Uh... mm.

-----------

Meanwhile, Nanami and Mahito are still duking it out.

Mahito: Your mobility is impressive.

THUD

BOOM

Mahito: 'This is fun!'

Nanami: 'Is the person's original mass relevant when changing their shape? Either way, it's not a good match for my technique...'

"...eLp mE!"

Nanami: ?!

The giant clump spoke, with it's face morphed into one of anguish. It cried.

"HeLp... mE..."

Nananmi: ...

-------

Shoko: Once disfigured, they're beyond saving. If they attack, kill them without hesitation. It's better for the victims as well.

-------

Mahito: Ah, I'm sorry. You see, I've been practicing a lot, so they don't die right away after transfiguring. But their brains? Awareness? I still lack precision with that... The sweat of the soul trickles down like that sometimes... Don't worry about that. Let's continue. 

Nanami: I'm not worried about it.

He wipes the tear away from the transfigured person.

Nanami: It's my policy to not bring personal feelings into work.

Mahito: PUHAAH! You suck at lying! Your soul is trembling. Haha, so, what grade are you?

Nanami: Grade 1.

Mahito: No wonder... you're strong! Perfect for experimentation. Luck's really on my side.

He blitzed up to Nanami, touching his abdomen.

Mahito: I'm grateful.

He uses his technique on Nanami.

Nanami: GHHRHRHGG!!!!

He swipes Mahito away before it could do anything.

Mahito: Surprised my speed increased? I can even alter the shape of my own soul. Sorcerers can protect their bodies with cursed energy, but not their own souls. First off, you have to acknowledge your own soul. It's impossible otherwise. Although, it seems you're subconsciously protecting your soul with cursed energy. If you weren't, you'd be under my control. Well, after a few more attempts, you'll no longer be human.

Mahtio readies himself, making Nanami go on the offensive.

Blows were traded, with only Nanami escaping Mahito by the skin of his teeth.

Mahito: You're not getting away!

Eventually, Nanami was chased off into a larger area.

Mahito: Was that it, Grade 1 sorcerer? You did a lot of running. Aren't you at your limit?

He checks the time. It ticks to 6 PM. he then puts his cursed tool away and loosens his tie before taking it off.

 Nanami: How unfortunate...

Mahito: 'What...? His cursed energy increased?'

He wraps the tie around his hand.

Nanami: I'm going into Overtime now.

----------CHAPTER END----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 765 26
Y/n L/n future leader of the L/n clan of y/c{your country}, the only person the higher-ups fear, the one who will defeat the strongest sorcerer, afte...
1.9M 74.5K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
71.7K 2.5K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...
725K 25.7K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...