IDLE TRANSFIGURATION

Y/N's POV

Ichiji: There he is.

Yuji: Eh? How come there's no uniform?

Ichiji: Probably hasn't attended school for some time.

Yuji: Hmm... the same could be said for me... also what's with you this morning?

....

Me: Nothing.

Inner Me: 'I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HIM, YOU FUCKING ALARM CLOCK!!!!!!!'

Oh yeah, had a dream where I was on a date with Nanami, yippee! We were having a moment before Yuji decided to be a menace to the concept of peace and quiet.

Yuji: Well, ok. Are the others doing fine?

Me: Yep, they're doing fantastic.

Yuji: That's good to hear... so what are we going to do?

Me: Well, after what you pulled off this morning, I'm not in the brightest of moods. I'm to the point where I probably need to strangle Yoshino to death if he tries anything funny.

Yuji: ...So there was something.

Ichiji: E-easy, we don't have to go that far. We'll use that.

Yuji: Eh? A curse?

Ichiji: More specifically, a Fly Head. It's a low level that doesn't even classify as grade 4.

Me: So... is it basically like an ant to us?

Ichiji: You could say that. Either way, we have to release it and have it attack him when no one is around.

Yuji: WAIT- ATTACK?!

Ichiji: One: If he doesn't perceive the curse, save him. Two: If he does see it, but have no means of fighting back, again, save him and question him about the incident. Three: If he does see it and fights with Jujutsu, restrain him immediately.

Yuji: By force?

Ichiji: By force.

Me: GLADLY! :D

I then pull up a long chain with cursed energy from the shadows in the car.

Yuji: WOAHWOAHWOAH, EASY THERE BUDDY.

Ichiji: Please, put them away. We will apologize if it turns into a misunderstanding. However... Four: If he turns out to be of an equal level as a Grade 2 Sorcerer, we'll rely on L/N. If we cannot, we'll call Nanami.

Yuji: I think I can barely handle a Grade 2.

Ichiji: If he were a Cursed Spirit, maybe.

Yuji: Eh?

Ichiji: Fushiguro told you before, right? Typically, Cursed Spirits are assigned to Sorcerers of the same grade. In other words, a Grade 2 Sorcerer is expected to beat a Grade 2 Cursed Spirit, but they're usually closer to the level of Grade 1.

Yuji: ...Why haven't I been filled in on such important details?

Ichiji: 'Because Gojo-san is irresponsible!'

Me: 'And because I am spiteful.'

We then decided to park somewhere nearby.

Ichiji: We'll continue on foot.

Yuji whisper: Is it me or am I doing all the work here? Because if so, then I don't like this.

Me: Shut. Let's just go.

-------

3rd PERSON POV

Meanwhile with Nanami, he's killing the transfigured humans in the sewers.