RYOMEN SUKUNA - PART 2

Yuji's POV

I somberly signed the NOD of my grandfather.

Nurse: Ok, that's all the documents signed.

Me: Ok... thank you for your care.

Nurse: Are you really ok?

Me: Well, it's my first time experiencing loss like this... so it just doesn't feel real yet... but I guess grandpa will be upset if I frown like this too much. I'll smile when I burn him up!

Nurse: Don't say it like that!

I feel as if someone is watching me. I turn to the entrance. Oh... its that spikey hair guy that I saw with the foreigner...

???: Are you Yuji Itadori?

Me: ...

Fushiguro: I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu High. I have something to tell you, so come with me.

Me: What about the guy that was with you?

Fushiguro: He has some business to attend to.

Me: Oh... I'm kinda in a mourning right now...

Fushiguro: There's no time. You have a cursed object in your hands. It's very dangerous. So give it right away.

Me: "Cursed Object"? What do you mean by that?

He pulled up his phone with a picture of something covered in bandages and a box.

Fushiguro: This one.

Me: Oh! That one? I picked it up. I don't really care about it, but my seniors have it and are interested. Why is that dangerous?

Fushiguro: The number of unidentified deaths and missing people in Japan exceeds 10,000 annually. Most of them are caused by "Curses".

Me: "Curses"?

Fushiguro: Believe it or not, it's the truth. I'll keep going. Negative emotions gather easily in schools and hospitals. Pain, resentment, anger... these emotions can give birth to a curse. That's why schools keep "Exorcism" curses. The one you got is also one of them.

Me: raises hand If it's an exorcism, then isn't it a good thing?

Fushiguro: LET ME FINISH. By keeping that cursed object, you can keep away other curses. It's highly poisonous. Demon exorcism is nothing but a vice. The seal gets loosened with every year. Now it's bait to invoke a curse and make it grow. The one you have is classified as "Highly hazardous Material". Hand it over before someone dies.

Me: I told you, I don't mind, so go and see my seniors.

I handed him the box that he calls a "Cursed Object".

Fushiguro: It's empty... I'm tracking rubbish attached to a box...

I felt him grab my shoulder.

Fushiguro: WHERE'S THE THING INSIDE?!

Me: I TOLD YOU, IT'S with my seniors...

Fushiguro: What...?

Me: Actually... they told me that they we're going to unwrap it at the school.

He started to panic. Enough to walk backwards.

Me: Is something serious going on?

Fushiguro: It's worse than that... They're going to die.

----------

3rd PERSON POV

Anyways, on to the school. More specifically, the Occult Clubroom.