Love In Seoul

MiracleTk

Unknowingly there love started in Boston And unknowingly there love was continuing in Seoul Where two boys w... Еще

Characters Introduction
1
2
3
5
6

4

91 8 20
MiracleTk

Chapter 4
No one's POV

After eating his heart out and talking a lot about how good it was. The cute lil bear finally reached his destination. Jimin's house. While taking his luggage out from the car. Jimin called the blonde who was so immersed in seeing the house didn't hear the yells he was getting.

(Just look at this piece of art 🌞)

"Taebear" jimin finally yelled out so loud that the gardeners actually came to look at what happened. "Ohh hyungie did you call me" the blonde asked tilting his head ohh so cutely while looking at his hyung. After seeing him like that jimin didn't have the stone heart to yell at his baby bear.

"Yes taetae come here help me with your luggage" jimin said while giving a lil smile to the blonde who immediately nods his head while moving to the car to help his Hyung with the luggage. "Hyung I'm sorry to ask this but did you guys renovated this house" Taehyung asked jimin while taking the last bag from the car trunk.

"Ahh Yea we did bear this starting of the year we did because mom actually wanted to renovate this place for so long but didn't have the time because of the business tours so while having their lil Holiday before going back they did the renovation" jimin said while taking the luggage from the blonde hand and handed it to the servant who came to take the luggage back to the house.

"Hyung it's so beautiful and Mumma papa did a great job tho" the blonde said while jumping up and down while walking with his hyung. "Ok ok bear calm down and walk properly you might fall while jumping up and down okay" jimin said in a stern tone to stop the blonde from further jumping.

After scolding his best friend a lil they finally reached to the entrance of the house. After getting Inside the house the blonde was so much amazed by the interior designs of the house. He can see how much his Mumma papa put their heart and mind to create this masterpiece.

While walking further he didn't notice jimin's parents who was so happy to see their baby bear after so long time. It was true tho Taehyung was like their lil happy pill in the house even tho they had jimin he was not like the cute blonde tho. They both have different types of personalities like one loves to talk and one loves to listen one is naughty bear and the other is the perfect. They may have different perspectives but they can never live without each other not in a Physical way but they both bring peace to each other whenever they're with each other.

Jimin being the eldest can never say no the naughty bear who will always asks everything to his one and only hyung and his best friend. Jimin still remember the day when he firstly saw Taehyung in the hospital who was sleeping so soundly that he didn't even wake up for his milk break at least that's what Taehyung's mother said tho.

And then he finally woke up because tae's mother started to yell so loudly because Mr.kim was taking so long to get her the icecream she was actually craving for so long. From hearing the yells and loud sounds he started crying the sec he open his eyes.

Jimin didn't like the cries of the baby so he immediately went over and put his hand on the baby's stomach to calm him down a little. Surprisingly Taehyung did calmed down. From then onwards jimin promised to himself that he will never make Taehyung cry. And he did. He did keep his promise until now he never made Taehyung cry in his presence. But he did cried a few sometimes but jimin was always there with him.

"Hey my lil baby" due to the excitement in the peaks Mrs park couldn't control anymore and went near Taehyung who flinched a lil because of the sudden loud noise. But after seeing the person Infront of him he smiled a lil and immediately hugged her. "Mumma" he whispered closing his eyes because he couldn't control his tears when he saw her. He started to shake because of how badly he was holding back his tears.

Mrs park understood that the cute blonde actions. "Aww my baby don't cry okay Mumma is here right why are you crying sweetheart" she talked in the most calmed voice which made Taehyung to cry more finally releasing his sobs.

After crying a lot and lots of sweet words from Mrs park he finally calmed down. "My baby i know you want to talk a lot but right now you need rest sweetie okay we will talk after you take a few hour nap okay" Mrs park spoke to the blonde who was now resting on her lap.

"Mmmmm" Taehyung whined a little bit but still he said okay because of the jetlag and due to a lot of crying he was tired. He said a final bye to them and went upstairs with jimin who was taking him to the guest room.

(Tae's room)

After reaching up the room jimin made sure that Taehyung fresh up and eat a lil bit of rice porridge even though he did eat a lot of donuts but still he made sure to fully eaten the porridge and take him to the bed and made Tae sleep.

After that he came downstairs and went towards his mom who was in the kitchen to cook lunch for her babies. "Maa" jimin said while hugging her from behind. "Yess jimin do you want anything" asked while stirring the soup checking if she put the sauce in it or not.

"Mhmmm nothing just wanted to say i have to go to the shop if bear woke up and ask for me just say i went outside for a work okay" he said while eating the strawberry which her mother gave to him while talking he said a quick thanks to her and moved back.

"Ahh jimin baby why don't you take a lil break for today because Tae also came here after a long time right" She said while looking at her son while noticing how cute he was looking while eating the strawberry. Jimin may not act cute but his actions are always cute Infront of her mother.

"Maa i too wanted to stay but actually new stock came to the warehouse so i had to go and check the quality and quantity if they are in good condition or not" he said while giving her a lil smile. "Aishh fine but i think you have to fresh up" she said while looking at jimin who was drenched in sweat due to constant moving here and there.

"Ohh ok i will and also please make sure to prepare something light okay because bear already eaten a lot of donuts" he reminded her while going towards his room.

( Jimin's room )

After going back to his room he quickly went inside his bathroom and quickly took a shower and went inside his walk in closet.

And after the shower he wore lotion on his body and apply little perfume before putting on a outfit. He wore his undergarments. And checked his body a lil in the mirror. He loves his body but it's just his body is lot feminine and soft Compare to the other males. so he always wears baggy tops and baggy pants to hide his boobs and his big back.

( Yes he does wear feminine undergarments because of his body but doesn't wear feminine clothes i mean he will but not now )

After picking up some clothes and wearing it. He wore a few accessories to make the outfit not too simple.

He got downstairs and saw his dad in the couch working on a few company files. He felt sorry for his dad because it's his holiday Time but still he was working non stop for the upcoming projects.

"Dad" he said while going towards his father in a fake angry way. "Huhh ohh yes prince" his father Said while putting his files away from him to make a seat for jimin."Dada i told you to don't do work on your holiday time but here we're you are still working" jimin said while glaring at his father because his father can't do heavy work or stay late during working. But still his father will never learn that's why he was angry towards his father.

"Ohh my prince I'm sorry but it's just this was really important project and so confidential so i have to really do it fast" His father said while looking at his prince with puppy eyes. "Nono you always say like this. Don't you even had time to spend with your prince I'm not happy with your work Dada" jimin said while looking away from his father because he couldn't suppress his laugh when he saw his father giving him the puppy eyes.

"Ohh noo I'm really sorry my prince well what should i do to make my prince angry go away hmm" he said while thinking also side eyeing jimin because he also know his prince can't stay angry on him more than a few seconds."Mmmmm well you're prince wants icecream and cupcakes to make him happy" jimin said looking at his father while smiling a little bit. "Of course i will bring them do you want anything more my myprince" his father said while looking at jimin how the lil baby turned into a cute lil boy who was standing Infront of him.

"Nothing more Dada but you have to reduce your work time got it" jimin asked while wearing his shoes to go to the warehouse because it's already been so late. "Okay than i will but where you going to prince" his father asked while looking at jimin who was already out the house.

"Oh I'm going to the warehouse Dada new stock came had to check them before they were sent to Busan" jimin said while getting into his car before driving away saying a last bye to his dad.

-----------------_------------------------

On the other side Yoongi has finally woke up from his personal alarm which was constant meowing besides his ear. Which was his cat Oreo which he didn't adopted but gradually have to. Well long story short. Oreo was street cat. She was 1 year old when yoongi saw her while coming back from his last class of his last year of University. He saw her fainted due to the cold weather in Daegu.

(Oreo yoongi's cat)
Just look at how cute is it.

He couldn't leave her behind in the cold weather so he took her back to his house and give her all the food and care the best he can and in the next morning she was all good to go but she didn't left the house at all. And of course yoongi being the sweet boy he was he didn't throw her out because he knows how the loneliness can be.

And the story behind her name was she just loves to eat Oreo's white part so that's how she got her name Oreo. "Yahh I'm awake now shoo shoo" he said while giving a quick kiss to her forehead. After setting up the bed and quickly putting his sheets in his backpack to take back to Seoul because that's the only bedsheet he have for now.

After a quick shower he quickly wore his outfit and quickly feed a few treats to Oreo because he can't put a whole bowl of food because all the utensils and other things he sent to Seoul with all the other big items a day before so he can take only a few bags to the airport.

"Okay Oreo be a good girl and let's get going okay fighting" he said while picking up Oreo who was constantly meowing because her dad didn't feed her fully. "Okay I'm sorry I'll feed you after getting back to Seoul" okay he said while putting her in the carrier backpack and taking his luggage all outside and took a Last glance at his apartment because this is the first place he actually rented with his first salary while working as a waiter at a restaurant. There are no good memories with this place of course accept with Oreo there are no good memories.

( This is the type of carrier that yoongi was using to carry Oreo)

After getting in the cab he finally took a cab to reach the airport. After reaching the airport he paid the driver and went inside the airport to take his plane. After all the procedure he finally sat inside the plane and took a final glance outside the window he took a quick nap while rubbing her forehead who was purring in happiness because after a long time she was getting her rubs.

After 2 hours the flight finally landed on Seoul. Where he will fully spent the life from now on.
After going out from the airport he took a quick note that he have to buy the cleaning supplies after going back to his new apartment. After taking a taxi back to his apartment he quickly put the luggage in the trunk and now took a sit inside he finally look at Oreo who was now sleeping inside the carrier because she didn't sleep in the plane because the other passengers didn't let her. All of the other passengers were just touching her and squealing towards her because of how cute she is. And of course she let them because her dad told her that no matter what she should never hiss or be bad towards others. Of course being the good girl she is she always listened to yoongi.

After reaching his apartment he let Oreo down and made her to go first inside the apartment and then he went inside. After seeing the apartment for the first time he was in Utter shock because the apartment was so good and all the things he sent back over here they were all put in the correct places it had to.

Few pics for the reference to yoongi's apartment

Living Room

Walk in kitchen and dining area

Bedroom

Bathroom

A cat tree for Oreo

Piano and guitar of yoongi

After seeing his apartment coming to light which he thought he never will made up here he finally broke down into tears. Because going through the toughest time he never thought he can be finally here. After seeing her dad broking into tears Oreo immediately went into his arms and licking his tears. She Can't she can never see her dad in tears. "Aww my Oreo don't worry sweets this are just my happy tears okay" he said while rubbing her back fur in up and down because he knows if he was sad she can never be herself.

After seeing her dad in his cute gummy smile she became normal and went down on the floor without a word. This scene caused yoongi to broke into a big laugh because after all this she was back to her sassy self.

After seeing his apartment a lil more he finally got remembered that he had to buy the cleaning supplies. He quickly got into the kitchen after searching a lil bit he finally found the cat food he quickly put the food and water in the bowl and place it down and called Oreo to finish her food. Because he doesn't want to leave her alone while going outside because it's a new place to her so she it will take time adjust that it's forever place here to live. After putting Oreo in her carrier he finally got out.

After reaching out he locked the his apartment and went outside to the grocery store. While reaching out to the grocery store he noticed a cute store which he made a mental note to go inside after getting the groceries. After getting into the grocery store he quickly pulled out a cart and bought the cleaning supplies and a few groceries and cat food and a few snacks he paid for the items and got outside.

After reaching outside he saw a park where children are playing without any care and the park is filled with the laughs of the children. He went over there to rest his mind for tomorrow's meeting for his job. He saw a bench to seat and he sat over there while feeding Oreo a few treats which he picked up from the grocery store.

After a few minutes of sitting he finally got up and went outside the park to go back to his apartment. Then he heard a few cries which were coming from the entrance of the park. He quickly went over there and searched for a bit. After searching up a lot he finally found a lil boy who was crying non stop because he lost his parents.

After reaching over to the boy he kneeled Infront of the boy with his groceries and Oreo in his hands. After seeing someone new with a cute cat in his arms the cute boy stopped his crying and was now looking towards the cat and the stranger .

"Umm hello lil boy" yoongi Said with a gentle tone because he doesn't want the boy to startle and make him cry. While he was talking to the lil boy he noticed that the boy did stop crying and was now looking at Oreo who was in the verge of sleep. After looking at this he quickly took Oreo out from the carrier and put her on the lap of the boy.

Seeing this the boy squealed and immediately started to pet Oreo who was snuggling in the arms of the lil boy because she was in the verge of sleep and also the lil boy is so cuddly. " Okay so now tell me lil boy what is you're name and what are you doing here all alone" yoongi Said while taking the seat besides the boy.

"Ohhhh I'm Ji won I'm 7 years old and i came here by mistake" he said while speaking correctly without a mistake which shocked yoongi because this lil boy is so cute but he was 7 years old. "Ohh okay but why did you came here" yoongi asked while looking at the boy who was now Playing with Oreo's ears.

"Ahh i came here by accident i actually have to go to my uncle's shop but by accident i came over here will you take me to my uncle's shop" he asked while looking at yoongi with his cute puppy eyes and pouty lips. Which made yoongi to chuckle and he said "of course i will take you over there now let's go by the way I'm yoongi okay" he said while giving the lil boy a lil handshake while picking up the grocery bag.

"Ahh you know your uncle's shop name right" Yoongi asked to the lil boy while raising his eyebrows a little. "Umm yes it's Love Delivery" Ji won said while playing with Oreo's paw who was a lil awake due to the talk and moments.

"Ohh okay i think i know that one let's get you there okay" yoongi said while putting Oreo in her carrier and now holding the hand of jiwon they finally made there way to the shop. On there way to the shop yoongi noticed how the lil boy is a social butterfly and also a very smart lil boy he was. And they finally made it to the shop.

And then yoongi noticed that it was the same shop that he actually want to go. After making sure it was the same shop he finally went inside with jiwon.

----------------
Jimin's POV

After making sure that everything was fine in the warehouse i finally took my route back to my shop. While driving i remembered about the book store i Actually opened in Busan. Due to my heavy work over here i couldn't find the time to go back to Busan and check up my bookstore.

Since Taetae came now i will be a lil bit free now and i can check up my other shops now. After reaching back to my shop i noticed that today was not that much crowded in the shop. After a quick greetings to my workers i finally sat in the cashier counter for a bit and then i thought that i will go back to house.

After a few minutes of spending time the bell over the door ringed which indicates that a customer was going to come in. After putting my phone down i looked over to ask what they want to have. And then i was stuck. Stuck by the handsome man came in.
________

Yoongi's POV

After i went inside first. First things first i noticed the interior of the shop which was done nicely and it was so beautiful. And then i saw someone on the cashier counter while playing with his mobile. After noticing us he immediately put his mobile down and looked towards us.

Then i immediately gestured jiwon to ask about his uncle whereabouts. While jiwon was talking towards the man i noticed how beautiful he was wearing a mask with an overly baggy clothes which was so cute on him. And then i listened to the conversation.

"Jiminie uncle" jiwon squealed so loudly while jumping up and down on his toes to reach towards him. Ohh so his name is Jimin hmm interesting. Due to jiwon's loud squealing jimin immediately turned his head towards the lil boy who was below the counter because jiwon was so
Short so jimin didn't notice jiwon immediately.
_________

No one's POV

"Ahh jiwon aa what are you doing here" jimin asked in a concern way because jiwon's parents who are jimin's mother friends didn't inform him that jiwon was coming over here.

While certain someone was so shocked by jimin's voice that his whole body was stuck for a minute.
"Ahh uncle I'm so sorry but they're not in the house and I'm so lonely so i came here to meet you"Jiwon said while pouting a lil and his eyes were already in the verge of tears which are threating to come out. Seeing this jimin immediately removed the mask and came outside from the counter and kneeled before jiwon and immediately hugged him because he can never see jiwon in tears.

Yoongi was in pure shock after seeing him without the mask. Because it's true yoongi never saw someone so ethereal so beautiful and so tempting that he literally Wants to hug the hell out of jimin.

"Okay but how did you came over here huhh" jimin asked jiwon while taking jiwon in his arms while standing up. "Ohh i did actually remembered the route over here but i was actually a lil lost and then this handsome man came and save me" jiwon said while playing with jimin's pendant necklace while pointing his lil finger towards yoongi who has his jaw dropped because of jimin's beauty.

While watching how yoongi was checking him jimin blushed a lil bit and cleared his throat to get the attention of yoongi. After hearing jimin clearing his throat yoongi came back from his lala land and put his attention on jimin and jiwon who was now looking at him. Of course yoongi didn't miss the lil blush on jimin's face tho.

"Umm thankyou so much sir for taking care of jiwon and also bringing back here" jimin said while bowing a lil because of respect and also to hide the blush on his face.

"Umm no no it's not a big thing and btw you're shop is so beautiful just like you" he said while looking at jimin who completely put his face downwards because of the words yoongi said.

"Umm it's my pleasure sir jimin said while putting jiwon down because he said he have to go to the washroom. Umm yeah btw my name is yoongi honey not sir don't call me sir unless you want to face the consequences sweet cheeks" he said in his rough voice which literally send shivers down to jimin because of how hot that voice is.

"Anyways bye Rosie have to go will meet you later okay" he said while going to the entrance of the shop. And about jimin he was just stuck over there just because of the voice of yoongi.

And of course jimin didn't missed the way yoongi winked at him while going towards the door. He cursed yoongi in his mind a little about how shameless he can be. And also couldn't help but smile a lil because of the nicknames.

_____________

And that's the end of the chapter.
Thankyou for reading.
Hope you enjoyed.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

This is the biggest Chapter i ever wrote.
4k+ words
From now onwards the chapters will be his long. And yes taekook will meet soon. As i mentioned this is a yoonmin and taekook story so firstly i made this both to meet each other and the other will also meet soon.

Anyways sorry i couldn't update faster because of my uni and now the schedule is all set. So i will upload weekly.

Sorry for my rambling
Bye Bye
Take care

Viya 🌸

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

38.9K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
38.6K 1.6K 29
《 COMPLETED 》 a college life story.. a group of friends.. a mature couple a silly couple a bickering duo best friends love... let's find out more...
23.8K 1.5K 37
What happens when a Royal Prince falls for a simple boy? Their fates were never written. They weren't meant to fall for each other Will they defy fat...
68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...