wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

Funny seeing you here | 016

2.4K 76 32
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Nevaeh, you're not supposed to hit that button, dumbass!" Isaiah groans. "And this is why you're teaching me." I shrug. Since Isaiah plays video games a shit ton, he's teaching me how to play one of the games because he wants me to play with him, I guess.

"Sunny, tell your father to stop going crazy over a fucking game." I say to Sunny. "Nope, Sunny loves me more than you." He smiles proudly. "Who's the one she sleeps with all the time?" I say and he sighs. "Exactly." I roll my eyes.

"Oh shit, I gotta get going." He says, looking at his watch. "Why? Where do you have to be?" I ask him. "Um, I'm going.. over to Jason's house!" He says.

"Oh, okay. Are you guys doing good?" I smirk. "Yeah, we're fine. I think I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend soon." He smiles.

"Aw, Zay, I'm so happy for you!" I say. "Thanks, Vae." He hugs me. "Alright, I'll be back in a little bit." He tells me and I nod. "Okay, have fun. I love you." I say to him. "I love you too." He says before grabbing his keys and walking out of the apartment.

"Ugh, your dad is literally my only other friend besides Billie." I say to Sunny. I literally talk to her all the time even though she can't understand a single fucking thing I'm saying. "I'll probably just text her." I shrug and pull out my phone.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

bil

                                                                                  hii b

                               ugh you normally answer so fast

                                    i miss you i wanna talk to you

                            wow words i thought i'd never say

                      sorry ur probably busy i'll text u later

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Billie normally always answers quickly, so it's weird, but she's also a celebrity who has shit to do, so that's understandable.

Hopefully she'll text me later, though. Over the past few months I've known her, I've kind of grown an attachment to her because besides Isaiah, she's my only friend, to be honest.

I didn't want to get attached, but I can't help it. I think I just really like her.

(a/n: we're gonna pretend it's been a few months they've known each other 🙏)

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

It's been two hours and I've still heard nothing from Billie and Zay still isn't home, so I've been just watching Netflix. I'm hella bored and I don't have work or anything to do today, so I'm hoping Billie will text me soon.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

bil

                                                           billieee im bored

                                                bro it's been two hours

                            okay i sound clingy and needy i'm
                                                             gonna stop now

                                                                i just miss you
                                                                 Read 2:38pm

                                     wow read i see how it is eilish

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Billie's never like this, it's weird. I get a call from Isaiah, so I quickly answer. "Ugh, are you coming home yet? I'm bored." I groan. "Um, come to the elevator, I need your help." He says.

"The elevator? What's wrong? Did you get stuck again?" I laugh. "No, just come here, c'mon!" He rolls his eyes. "Okay, okay. I'll be there in a minute." I tell him before hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and head to the elevator.

God, what has this kid done to himself now?

The elevator doors open and my jaw drops when I see that it's not Isaiah.

"Oh, hey, Nevaeh. Funny seeing you here." She smirks.

It's Billie.

Billie Eilish is right in front of my eyes. What the fuck is happening right now?

"Billie?" I say. "It's me, angel." She smiles. I run up and hug her. "There's no way this is happening right now." I say, wrapping my arms around her.

"It's happening, Vae." She giggles. "How did you do this!" I ask. The elevator opens again and this time, it's actually Isaiah. "Me." He says, wheeling a suitcase out of the elevator.

"You know how I asked you for Isaiah's number? Well, I planned it out with him and bought a plane ticket and here I am." She grins. "I didn't go to Jason's house, I was picking her up from the airport." Isaiah laughs. I smile and hug him as well. "Thank you for this, Zay." I whisper to him.

"Of course, Vae." He whispers back.

I seriously can't believe that this is real.

"Alright, we get it, you're best friends. I want another hug." Billie rolls her eyes. I giggle and hug her again. Okay, there is so much I could say about her right now. "C'mon, let's go back to the apartment." Isaiah says. We all walk back to our apartment and Sunny runs off the couch and over to Billie.

"Oh my God, Sunny!" She picks her up and hugs her close to her chest. "This is mainly the reason I came her." She tells me. "Yeah, definitely." I say sarcastically. "No need to be jealous, Vae. Sunny just loves me." She boasts. "Shut up, dumbass." I scoff.

"Ew, women flirting. I'm out." Isaiah grimaces and goes to his room. "We're not flirting!" I shout through his door. "Whatever helps you sleep at night!" He says back.

"So, you gonna give me a tour, Miss Grant?" She says with a smirk. "No, I'm not a real estate agent." I shrug. "Ugh, rude." She frowns. "I'm kidding, come here." I laugh and wave for her to follow me.

"So first, this is the studio." I show her the dance studio. "You have a dance studio in your apartment? Hella boujee." She chuckles. "It was a random room, so we turned it into this when we moved in." I tell her.

I show her the kitchen and the living room and then I lead her to my room. "And now, here's my room." I say. "Wow, I'm actually getting an in person view of it now." She giggles. "Mhm." I nod. "I love it, Vaeh." She says. "Thanks, B." I smile.

"You can sit down, you know." I laugh. "Oh, oops." She chuckles and sits down on my bed. "Sorry that I'm low-key boring, I just don't know what you wanna do because I wasn't expecting this today." I say. "It's okay. Honestly, I'd literally be happy doing anything with you. I like you a lot, Vae." She sighs.

"I like you too, Bil." I say. She looks down at my lips before looking back up at my eyes. She starts to lean in, but the door opens, making us jump apart.

"Nevaeh, I'm- Oh, shit, did I cockblock you?" Isaiah gasps. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Yeah, you did." Billie answers. "Billie!" I say. "Well, what did you think was gonna happen, Nevaeh?" She says, making me sigh. "Yeah, exactly." She smirks.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm leaving now." Isaiah says before walking out and shutting the door.

I think we were gonna kiss?

I don't know, but I kind of wish it happened.

Maybe next time.

a/n 🤍

finally they metttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 44 20
just imagines about billie eilish. Slowly turning into random poems though... Some of the characters don't have distinct genders or names so they can...
101K 833 20
Billie smut ੈ✩‧₊˚ mostly g!p
122K 3.3K 9
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..." reader g!p x bottom billie © 2019 worthlesscell All Rights Reserved
130K 2.8K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...