The Forbidden Drink II: Retur...

Oleh Jss2141

After around a month since the defeat of Belos and awakening of the two new Titans, things have begun to retu... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1: Avoidance
Ch. 2: Luz's Fear
Ch. 3: Vee Time
Ch. 4: Hospital Visit
Ch. 5: Great Troubles
Ch. 6: Finding the Melody
Ch. 7: Still Got Problems
Ch. 8: Problems Upon Problems
Ch. 9: Family Time is Good Time
Ch. 10: Monstrous Fluff
Ch. 11: Friendly Breaking amd Entering
Ch. 12: Surprising Relief
Ch. 13: Family Surprises
Ch. 14: The Perfect Marriage
Ch. 15: From Bad to Worse
Ch. 16: No Escape
Ch. 17: The Green House
Ch. 18: Healing Process
Ch. 20: Investigation
Ch. 21: Your Palisman
Ch. 22: Face to Face
Ch. 23: Secrets in the Dark
Ch. 24: Visit Your Local Library
Ch. 25: Bittersweet Reunion
Ch. 26: WHAT?!
Ch. 27: Deja Vu
Ch. 28: They Have Returned
Ch. 29: The Calm
Ch. 30: The Before
Ch. 31: The Storm
Ch. 32: Epilogue

Ch. 19: Calling for Help

399 16 71
Oleh Jss2141

In another part of the woods, the Hexsquad... they should get shirts made... landed in the area where Odalia was last seen.

"You last saw the person here?" Luz asked, "And then they just... teleported away?"

"Exactly. We saw them walk by and then vanish before our eyes." Gus said to Luz.

Luz kneeled on the ground and touched the spot... then stopped when she remembers that she doesn't have any way to feel magic, her fingers are made of bone.

"Okay, hold on, I'm switching to my human form for a minute." Luz said, as she was engulfed in a ball of blue fire.

The fire burned up after a second, revealing the now Human (Looking at least) Luz.

The only thing that had not changed was that her eyes were still black and golden, something she could switch off anytime she wanted but chose not to this time.

"Alright, let's see." Luz said, touching the spot again.

This time she felt a strong feeling of magic in the dirt.

"Hmm, this wasn't done using natural magic, this was done using an enhancement potion." Luz said, sniffing the air, "Seems like this goes all the way to the other side of the Isles, it's very strong, I can smell it from here, but it's too faint to get a proper trail."

"So what do we do?" Willow asked.

"Hmmm, either we follow the faint trail as far as it goes or we get a beast to help fond it better than we can." Luz said to the group. "And we better make a decision soon, because the longer we wait the more the trail will disappear."

Hunter rubbed his chin, trying to think of an idea or of the best beast that could help them.

"Wait, I think I know who can help us!" Hunter said with a grin. "The former Beast Keeping Coven head, Eberwolf!"

"Great... and we can reach them how?" Amity asked as everyone looked at him.

"I'll call Darius. He and them are good friends." Hunter said, pulling out his scroll.

"And you have Darius's number because?" Amity asked again.

"He's the closest thing I have to a positive father figure." Hunter said, still smiling as he typed the number.

He remember when he told Darius that, he blocked his face with a newspaper, so Hunter wouldn't see him cry.

He waited for a few moments as the scroll rang and Hunter put it on speaker.

"Are you sure he'll pick up?" Gus asked.

"Totally." Hunter said with confidence.

The ringing stopped as Darius spoke from the scroll.

"Hello, Hunter." Darius said.

"Hey, Darius. Listen, do you think you can send Eberwolf? We have a lead on the person that mutilated Cat." Hunter said, getting to the point

"That woman? I'll connect them right away. Hang out a moment." Darius said.

The group waited, with Luz looking at her foot.

"Toes are weird." She said, being so used to her Titan feet.

Two large boney toed feet were completely different from five toes in two feet. It felt so foreign to Luz now after spending so much time in her hybrid form.

Her hybrid form is really now just her normal form, she's used it more in the past month than her human form.

"Luz, can you keep your foot fetish to yourself?" Willow joked.

"No, because Amity probably enjoys it." Hunter said.

Amity's arm became a sharp blade of abomination goo. That shut him up.

"Didn't you guys make enough jokes about me melting in the Human Realm?" Amity asked.

"Don't you learn to NOT melt from your girlfriend being awesome after dating her for several months?" Gus retorted.

"He's got you there, Amity. You should've adapted by now." Willow said.

"My girlfriend turned into a GOD!" Amity said, gesturing to Luz.

"And you turn into a purple puddle, the highest level of abomination magic. What's your point?" Willow asked.

"How am I not supposed to melt when she began to change over night!?" Amity shouted.

"You would melt either way. So....." Hunter said with a shrug.

"It's alright, Amity. I'm kind of glad you melt when you're around me." Luz said, smiling.

"WHY?!" Amity demanded to know.

"Cuz it proves I've still got my devilish charms." Luz said, posing with her hand cupping her chin and winking at Amity.

'Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together.' Amity thought.

She did NOT keep it together, leading to Gus pulling out the bucket labelled Amity's Gay Panic Bucket(tm), and scooping her up.

"See?" Willow said with a grin.

"SHUT UP!" Amity shouted as Luz took the bucket, holding her lovingly.

It was then Eberwolf called Hunter, making him raise his scroll again.

"Hello?" Hunter answered it.

"Ruff ruff ruff!" Eberwolf barked.

Hunter nodded to them... before he handed the scroll to Luz.

"Translate, please. You're the only one that can understand him." Hunter said, admitting he never FULLY understood Eberwolf.

Another thing Luz discovered about being a Titan, she could instantly learn and use any language in the demon realm. Which came in handy because when she fully became a Titan, she could finally understand people like Barcus and Eileen!

"Yello?" Luz asked into the scroll.

"Ruff! Ruff ruff ruff! RRRRROOOOOO!" Eberwolf said as Luz nodded.

"Uh huh. Okay, thanks." Luz said before looking to her friends, smiling. "He says he's on his way."

That's great. How long will it take him to get here?" Gus asked.

"I'll ask." Luz said before.... "Ruh! Ruff ruff ruff! Grrrrr, woof!"

After a couple of growls, Luz smiled as she turned to her friends.

"Within the next ten minutes." Luz said, handing Hunter his scroll and the bucket to Willow, "Fix her, please."

"Got it." Willow said, drawing a spell circle as she poured Amity onto the ground.

Just as she did before, Willow made a giant flower grow from the purple puddle and open to show Amity fully reformed.

(First book, chapter 8)

"I will never get used to that." Amity said.

"And I won't keep doing it, so next time, stay together or I'm putting the bucket into the freezer." Willow said.

"You know that won't work, abomination mud takes two days to freeze." Amity said, rolling her arms.

"I know." Willow said, grinning.

"You will NOT be putting me in the freezer for 2 days!" Amity shouted at her.

"Seeing as I'm in charge of you when that happens, I think I can." Willow said.

"Oh snap." Gus said, covering his mouth.

"Oh, okay! So when you somehow turn into a plant, I'll be sure to put you in a nice shady spot with dry dirt and no water." Amity said, sarcastic and smirking.

"Jokes on you, I can already do that." Willow said, smirking herself. "And I can control myself."

Well, aren't you a young Terra Snapdragon?" Amity asked.

"Do NOT call me that. She's not the standard of a good plant witch!" Willow said as Hunter got between her and Amity.

"Okay, ladies. Let's not forget why we're here." Hunter said.

"Yeah, exactly." Luz said as she was engulfed again and returned to her hybrid form, "We have someone to bring in for justice."

She put her hat back on, it naturally having to opening in it that let it go on over her horns, which are already a solid 6 inches longer than a month ago.

That meant Luz was still growing as a Titan and still growing in power as well.

Soon, Eberwolf arrived.

"ROOOOOOOOW!" Eberwolf howled, making everyone look up to see he was flying on the back of a bat like beast.

He then jumped off with a flip, landing in front of the group and waved his friend farewell. He then went over and nuzzled against Hunter's leg, similar to a cat when they see you.

"Hey, Eber, good to see you too." Hunter said as he petted the beast man. "Sorry to call you on short notice but we need your nose."

"Ruff!" Eberwolf barked as he backs away, nodding to Hunter.

"He says he'll help. Now, it was about this general spot that I felt the magic." Luz said, pointing to the spot where the teleported spell was cast.

Eber moved to the spot and began to sniff.

"Hmmm." Eberwolf hummed, picking up hints of magic and small traces of cheap perfume. "ROOOOOOOOOOOH!"

And he took off into the woods.

"He's got them! Let's go!" Luz shouted as they all ran after Eberwolf.

The hunt for the criminal is ON!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 85 59
This is just a collection of all the oneshots I've written for The Owl House. I'll update this whenever I finish a oneshot, so no consistent upload s...
3.4K 98 17
Life goes on and you think things will get easier, especially when you're practically a god, but you're wrong. No matter how many problems you solve...
616 3 16
The Boiling Isles, a land of bubbling magic and fantastical creatures, hummed with its usual chaotic rhythm. But beneath the surface, a shadow pulsed...
15.5K 540 17
Some family secrets can tear a family apart. I do not own this franchise or characters. Collaboration with: JonathanAlexander985/Darth Nominatis#6023...