Loving the Fallen

Per Annielovestowrite

"The world may try to tear us apart, but we promise you this- our love for you will always conquer any obstac... Més

Important
Chapter one: the Handler
Chapter two: sold to the Fallen
Chapter three: new friend
Chapter four: new reality
Chapter five: Lord Ries
Chapter six: the other humans
Chapter seven: questioning
Chapter eight: tension
Chapter nine: mistake
Chapter ten: punishment
Chapter eleven: avoidance
Chapter twelve: unintelligent
Chapter thirteen: the cells
Chapter fourteen: wine bottles
Chapter sixteen: embarrassed
Chapter seventeen: Hunters Festival
Chapter eighteen: the hunt
Chapter nineteen: warning
Chapter twenty: offer
Chapter twenty one: lies
Chapter twenty two: escape
Chapter twenty three: familiar
Chapter twenty four: calming
Chapter twenty five: late
Chapter twenty six: emotions
Chapter twenty seven: freckles
Chapter twenty eight: fight
Chapter twenty nine: plan

Chapter fifteen: vampire lord

140 7 0
Per Annielovestowrite

Orion's point of view

I walked into the conference room, having been called by Eren.

I knew the vampire king would visit us sooner or later. We did just close down his main form of income.

Human trade, the vampires were notorious for it.

It was the reason why they were so 'rich and feared'.

The Fallen didn't fear them, however, and that clearly bothered them.

My eyes landed on the old vampire, and I held in a laugh. For them being called 'the undead', he sure looked dead.

"Greetings, sorry I'm late for the meeting." I said, sitting down. I turned to Jillian and pointed at the bar. I could hear Laelynn's voice in there. She was saying something about the ocean and wanting to go there.

Jillian nodded and left, giving us a chance to speak. Lord Baron looked at me with a look of displeasure. "I didn't know we had a third guest."

"I run this place." I said, "It's important that I'm here."

He smiled in amusement, his red eyes darkening. "You must be the powerhouse of this kingdom. Perhaps you can convince your Lord to reconsider keeping Zachary's land."

"I'm sure such a rich king like you can afford to reconstruct in your own territory." I stated, making his smile drop. "Human dealing is your specialty. Surely there's other warehouses you can use."

He frowned, making me raise my eyebrows in amusement.

"Fine." He said, "The least you could do is give us the two hundred humans you set free. After that, all will be well."

Eren scoffed, "You're insane."

I cleared my throat, "What he means is that your loss is not our problem. We simply took our land back. The humans are not a part of our land."

We don't have a reason to harm all of those humans. We are not touching them.

"If you don't get my humans back... I will -"

"I'll kill you!"

Lord Baron paused at the sound of the scream, and I froze too. That voice sounded a lot like...

"Get off me, whore!"

"Jillian." I whispered before springing up and speeding upstairs. Eren and Baron followed behind me as I barreled in there, my eyes widening in surprise.

Jillian was on top of Lord Baron's pet, Amber, and Laelynn was on top of Jillian.

They were fighting.

I didn't fail to miss the stench of alcohol that filled the whole room, nor did I miss the empty bottles that were all over the place.

"What is the meaning of this? Amber!" Baron said, running to Amber. He shoved Laelynn off Jillian and then proceeded to kick Jillian off her. Eren growled angrily, making the vampire snarl in return.

"I don't care who you are, do not push my Laelynn like that." Eren snapped, his eyes darkening. His eyes went impossibly dark, and I knew what he was about to do.

I quickly grabbed his arm to snap him out of it. No one but the kingdom of Loria knew about his gift. He couldn't show the vampires, they would target us.

He shook his head, his eyes going back to their normal deep blue. He looked at Laelynn, walking over to her and checking if she was alright.

She was fine, but she was incredibly drunk.

Her life choices just keep getting worse as time continues.

"Amber? You'd better wake up or else! " Lord Baron threatened his pet. She tiredly looked at him before collapsing in his arms. He snarled and grabbed her arm, dragging her by it. Before he left, he stopped to me.

"If you don't get me my humans in a week, I'm raining hell on this land." He threatened. I smirked at him,

"Let it rain."

__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__

Eren's point of view

Clearly, the cells were not enough.

She got drunk.

Willingly.

Knowing very well that she would pay for it.

I dropped to one knee, pulling her tired body to my arms. Her hair was no longer neat because she had been laying around on the floor. Her shoes were off and thrown around the minibar and her dress was pulled up.

I sighed, she had looked so beautiful this morning.

She still was beautiful but...

I shook my head. No, she's my pet. Pets aren't beautiful. She's not supposed to be beautiful in my eyes.

She had looked so presentable this morning.

Much better.

"Jillian, what the hell were you thinking?" Orion scolded his pet next to me. She cowered from him, keeping her eyes on the floor. "They attacked me first... I was protecting myself."

"They were getting along just fine before you showed up." I said to her. She flinched when I spoke, clearly more scared of me than her own master. I shook my head and looked down at Laelynn, stroking her hair. I pushed it away from her face, trying to neaten it up.

What am I going to do about this human?

"I'm so disappointed in you, Jillian. I never thought you would do this." Orion continued.

"I'm sorry master. Please believe me, they are drunk. They were aggressive."

Laelynn? Aggressive?

That's seemed very unlikely.

"She's not aggressive, that I can tell you." Orion said what I was thinking. "You're going to the cells to think about what you have done. If you had injured Amber, Eren and I would have had to pay for the damage."

I picked Laelynn up and started walking away. She was out cold, so I figured I should let her sleep while I thought of her punishment. Having her as a pet was beginning to consume more and more of my time. I've never really put much care and effort into one but I figured that I should with Laelynn.

Why? I don't know.

There was something about her that made me want to treat her well. Maybe it was how truly beautiful she was. She was no doubt the most beautiful pet I've ever had. All of the males of this land definitely agreed with the way I saw them looking at her.

Perhaps it was her impulsive personality. Sometimes I couldn't tell if she was stupid or if she just didn't think whenever she did something. She always jumped face first into doing something. Everyday I wake up wondering, what is she going to do to shock me this time?

And she always does something outrageous too.

Maybe it was because I was starting to develop a soft spot for her. Orion threatened to take her from me if I mistreated her, so I've been doing a lot to be better to her. I don't know why I suddenly care about keeping her.

I didn't even want her in the first place.

I sighed and walked into my bedroom, making my way to her bed. I gently placed her on the soft mattress and took off her collar. She shifted for a while before settling into a position where she was comfortable. When she was still, I turned around and walked to the door.

"Eren..." I heard Laelynn mumble sleepily.

Another punishment worthy crime.

I turned around and looked at her, finding her asleep. She had just called my by my name, which I'm sure she's never done before. The sound of it from her... She made it sound soft, beautiful even.

Say it again.

"Laelynn." I called her, not receiving a response. There was no point in saying anything. She probably wouldn't remember when she woke up.

"Don't leave, please." She whispered, slowly opening her eyes. I sighed, contemplating whether I should stay or go discuss more important matters with Orion.

"Please," she asked again.

Oh God, please don't beg.

This girl was making me go soft.

I frowned and walked to stand next to her. This bed was nearly half my size. What did she want me to do here?

She patted a small spot next to her. It was big enough to fit a toddler. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her, picking her up from the bed. She groaned but didn't say anything to debate.

"Shush, I know you like it in my arms." I mumbled, walking to my bed. I laid down and placed her next to me, making her snuggle into my body. My lip twitched, and I almost smiled.

This isn't good.

She was doing something to me.

Hope you enjoyed
Vote| Comment |Share

Orion or Eren?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.9K 285 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
HIS ONLY Per Shiane Wright

Literatura romàntica

5.9M 142K 44
(18+) "After a few moments I felt her kissing me back, I started kissing her roughly, grabbing her waist crushing her to my body. This is where she...
13.5K 1.6K 28
Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beautiful, forbidden beasts; everything I've...
76.2K 3.6K 56
Being the intended mate of a royal is the duty of a lifetime. To Princess Peregrine duty is everything. From the day she was born she was groomed to...