Fight Club (h.s.)

By curly_baby

She was the shy girl in the back of the class. He was in the fight club. When opposites attract, the outcome... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Final Part

Part 23

17.2K 505 221
By curly_baby

"Harry!" I yell, my eyes watching his opponent uppercut a punch to his rib. He doubles over and coughs blood onto the mat, my hand covering my mouth.

"Finish Styles! Fight!" Tom yells, holding onto me as Harry weakly punches up at the man fighting him.

"Come on!" I try, needing him to keep fighting.

"Go, baby, fight!" I yell, his muscles flexing. I smile, watching as he suffers through the punches to pull out his win, my feet rushing to his room to meet him there. Once he's in, he's pushed onto the medical bed and I comb my fingers through his hair and he keeps his eyes on me.

"The cut by your ear is severe. We need to get you stitches," a medic says, Harry only nodding. They move a shot into his head to numb the area, Harry's eyes in a haze as they look at me. Someone may say he looks as though he'd lost the fight, but the match wasn't an even one, his opponent bigger than him. He's amazing, to say the least.

His hooded eyes stay focused on me and I continue to run my fingers through his hair. The pain he must feel must be horrible, but he's not showing it.

"Water," he croaks, my eyes looking to Tom. He retrieves water with a straw and I grab it, forming the straw into his mouth. He closes his lips and drinks slowly, his entire side already bruising.

His stitches are tied and I set my hand over his chest, his arm moving up to set his hand over mine.

"We'll give you a pain medication subscription and...he's not even listening to me," the medic trails, Harry's eyes still only focused on me.

"Just get him the meds and ice his side. He'll need it," he tells me, my head nodding before they help him sit up.

"We need him to shower so the blood comes off," the medic says, their bodies aiding to help Harry stand. Harry shakes his head and sits back down, my feet rushing towards him.

"Elle," he whispers, my hands grabbing his cheeks.

"Help me," he whispers, my head nodding. The medics watch as he stands, my hand grabbing his and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I wrap my arm around him tightly and walk with him to the showers, his body moving slowly.

After I turn the shower on, I help him in and pull my jacket and shirt off, standing in my tank top. I wash him and make sure he's okay, touching his body softly. I wrap a towel around him when he's done and help him get dressed after I dry him off and get dressed myself.

"Harry, give me your keys," I whisper, his hand digging in his pocket for his keys. After I talk to Tom to let him know I'll keep in touch, I lead Harry to his car and help him in the passenger's seat. I drive him home, his hand holding my hand lightly in his lap.

We get to his apartment and the walk up his stairs is difficult but we manage, his side hurting.

"I need to lay down," he whispers, my head nodding. I take him to his bedroom and help him lay down, my arms almost laying him as if he were a small child. I don't want to hurt him.

"I'm going to get you some water," I tell him, his head nodding lightly. I walk out of his room and walk into his kitchen, grabbing him a bottle of water and a straw. He's resting when I get back into the room, his eyes opening after I kiss his forehead.

I remove his shoes and take my own off, my jacket coming off. After, I sit in the bed and he moves his head onto my lap. He sighs, my fingers playing with his hair. I'm mindful of his stitches, his eyes closing as I hold onto him.

"You're so strong," I tell him, leaning down and kissing his bruised cheek.

"So strong," I whisper, his hand grabbing my hand.

"I'm in so much pain," he whispers, my eyes watching him closely.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask, his eyes hooded as he relaxes. He shakes his head and I move to lay down. He moves, rolling his body on top of mine. His weight doesn't even bother me right now, his head resting on my chest. My fingers continue to run through his hair and he wraps his arms completely around my body.

"Don't leave me," he whispers, my hands holding onto him.

"Never," I sigh, so content with him. He presses his lips lightly against my fingers and I smile, peering down at his face. His bruises are noticeably painful and his dark eyelashes rest against his cheeks softly.

He falls asleep so easily, clinging to my body in his sleeping state. As I close my eyes, I keep one hand locked in his hair while the other stays tightly in his hand. Sleep overcomes me in seconds.

I wake up alone, the shower heard and running while I move myself out of bed. The noise of my feet padding the floor fills my ears and I presume into the kitchen. I start to make toast and I set some on a plate.

"Elle?" Harry calls, my feet walking towards his room.

"You'll stay?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Of course. Lay down," I rush, his left ribcage bruised and his pain evident as he walks slowly. I help him lay down and he looks up at me after I finish getting him comfortable. He tugs my hand down and I look at him, his lips curving before he presses his lips to mine.

"I made some toast. Do you want something else?" I ask, his head shaking.

"Sounds fine," he says, my head nodding. I walk back into the kitchen and retrieve the plate of toast, grabbing an icepack as well. As I go back to him, he smiles and I hand him the toast, moving my body to sit between his legs. I set the ice upon his ribcage and he winces a few times before I get it situated to where he's comfortable.

"I'm going to go and get your pain meds. Do you think you'll be okay?" I ask, his head nodding.

"I'll be good here," he says, moving to hold the icepack. We move to press our lips together, his hand moving to my waist.

"Don't move too much," I say, smiling at him.

"I won't. Trust me," he chuckles, my lips curving before I walk out the door with the medic's slip for his medication. I make it down to the pharmacy and run into someone on the way in.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say, looking up and meeting the eyes of Will. He smiles, my hands removing themselves from his arms.

"Falling for me, huh?" he smiles, my head shaking.

"Please, stop," I say, moving to the counter.

"Come on, Elle. It was just a joke," he says, my arms crossing over my chest as he leans next to the counter. It's weird to seem him out of his usual dress shirt. He's only wearing a zip-up hoodie with nothing beneath it and I find myself nervous around him.

"Do you have a card?" the pharmacist asks, my head nodding. I show them Harry's insurance card and she nods, Will moving closer to me.

"One day, I would like to take you out. Because I can see the circles under your eyes. You're worn out and I want you to know that. It's a matter of time, Elle, but I won't push my luck," he tells me, walking away and leaving me stunned.

"Here you go," the woman smiles, handing me Harry's prescription. I thank her and walk down the street to his apartment building. Upon entering, two kids fly pass me and nearly knock me down the steps, a man yelling at them.

"I'm sorry," he grumbles to me, running after his boys. I simply nod, walking up to Harry's apartment. I open the door and his voice flows through the house, talking on the phone to someone.

"I have stitches and my left side is bruised," he explains, my hand opening a bottle of water and obtaining a pill from the bottle.

"I haven't told her yet, but I'll get there," he says, his eyes widening when I walk in. He's clearly hiding something. I don't worry though.

"I gotta go. Yeah," he says, hanging up and looking at me.

"How's your body feeling?" I ask, moving the pain pill into his hand. I hand him the water and he shakes his head, swallowing the pill.

"It hurts," he explains, my body sitting beside his and I kiss his cheek.

"I'll take care of you. Just let me take a quick shower," I say, his head nodding. He kisses me deeply before I go, my lips curving at the action.

The shower is quick and I change into one of Harry's shirts and a pair of leggings I've left here. When I walk out, Harry's not in bed and I walk to find him. He's sitting on the couch in front of something and I move to look at him.

"You heard me...on the phone," he says, my hand taken by his.

"There is another reason why I was sent here," he whispers, my eyes staying on him. He's beautiful, his thumbs flipping the lock on the box up.

"I need you to understand," he says, my hands soon retrieving the box.

As I open it, I feel his eyes on me and I suck in a breath as I look inside. My heart is squeezed and he keeps his gaze on me, allowing me to view something he has never told me before.

And I wish he didn't.

I pick up the first picture and look at his hands holding a baby, my teeth biting my lip. A girl is with him, who I only assume is Lilian, and he doesn't look away from the baby in any of these pictures.

But there are others where they're crying and I see a gravestone. Realization corners me and I push the box off me, standing and grabbing my face in my hands.

"Elle," he tries, but I shake my head.

"No. You have no idea how big this is! You kept this from me!" I yell, so disturbed by the new information.

"Listen to me," he tries, my hands holding up so he can't touch me. I don't want to be touched by him.

"No! You had a child with someone!" I yell, his fingers grabbing mine quickly.

"Lost a child with someone," he tries to correct me but I shake my head, pushing his hands away.

"I can't take this! This...this is a huge secret," I freak, his face breaking in anger.

"Secret?! Says the one who wouldn't let me in for nearly two months," he fights back, my heart dropping.

"You know why I could tell you! I would have wanted to know that my boyfriend and his ex had a child together. This is..." I trail, shaking my head.

"I wasn't going to tell you because it killed me. Do you have any idea what it feels like to lose someone you never got to know?" he asks, my eyes glaring at him.

"I lost my mom when I was four. Four. I don't remember her except for when she'd sing. Don't you go and tell me how this feels because I've lost everything! I had no family for years and I thought I had it with you!" I yell, his cheeks a deep red beside his bruise.

"You had a baby," I breathe out, still not able to comprehend the fact.

"But my baby is dead. She would have been four," he says, my eyes unable to look at him.

"Oh my God, you could have had a four year old child," I gasp, still shaken up. I never would have imagined this.

"I-I need to go," I say, walking to the door before he can say anything else.

"Elle, wait. Let me explain," he says, but I shake my head.

"No. I need time to think this through. This situation would be the same for you with I told you I had a baby," I say, his face breaking into anger.

"Don't even joke about that," he says, my frustration growing.

"I'm not the one who kept this secret! You had a child and lost her! This is scary for a girl to hear!" I yell, needing him to understand.

"I need to go." I turn and walk out of the apartment, rushing to my dorm and shutting the door.

----------

Hey loves!

So what do you think of Harry's secret? The picture is Will! Eek, he's adorable.

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 72 31
this will be abt bruce and vance (brucexvance) but vampires bruce is bi vance is gay, will also include finneyxrobin finney is also bi and robin is g...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.2M 52.2K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
3.6M 101K 78
Highest Rank: #3 in Fanfiction! :D Ellie is a bright and bubbly, yet dedicated new nurse in the Emergency Department at Chicago Medical Institute. Dr...