Part 21

"You're looking at my butt," I say, turning around to see Harry's eyes glued to my bottom.

"Sorry, it's in my face," he winks, my legs continuing to walk up the trail.

"May I say I like your bum?" he adds, my eyes rolling.

I keep walking up the trail until I reach the top, Harry following close behind.

"You perv," I whisper, his hands tugging me closer.

"But you're my lady. You have to want it," he smiles, my hands grabbing his bare waist.

"I do want it. But you gotta earn it," I tease, squeezing his sides before walking away. I continue walking with him behind me, his hand grabbing mine. Due to the heat, he moves our pinky fingers to hook together so we're still touching.

We reach the top of a hill and I turn to face him, setting my hands in front of me. His hand moves a flower into my own, my lips curving.

"For a beautiful girl," he smiles, kissing me before we continue walking.

As we continue to walk, Harry moves to walk in front of me and I smile up at him.

"You want to start heading back?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"I kind of like this," I smile, his head nodding.

His bare back gleams with a light layer of perspiration, his arm tugging me towards him. The walk continues but we stop when we come to a waterfall, my eyes gleaming as I take in a sight I've never seen before.

"You want to go in?" he asks, my head immediately nodding.

He steps out of his tennis shoes and I take off my Vans, Harry pulling me into him.

"We're going to jump in together. I'll pull you up," he assures, my head nodding.

"Let's go," he smiles, running with me and holding my hand as we jump. The depth in the water allows us to not even meet the ground, his hand tugging me up.

He smiles at the surface, my body moving to cling to him. His arm moves to wrap around me and he uses the other to swim towards the side.

"What are we going to do tonight?" he asks, my hands grabbing his cheeks.

"We should have a campfire. S'mores," I grin, already thinking about the delectable treat. I used to make them with Danny on the stove.

"Hell yeah. That sound great," he smiles, my lips curving. He kisses my lips quickly, my head turning to look at the waterfall while he continues to kiss my cheeks and neck.

"We gonna do something after?" he asks, my cheeks flushing as I turn my attention back to him.

"I don't know," I shyly say, his lips curving into a slight smirk.

"We could try something new tonight," he lets me know, my head nodding.

"I mean, we don't have to, but I want to let you know how I can make you feel. All I want is to make you feel good, feel like you're the only thing that matters because you are," he tells me, my nose rubbing his. He lets out an amused laugh and I kiss him gently before I nod my head.

"We could take a shower...or bath?" I ask, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I've never done that before," he reveals, my liking to the thought probably much too high.

"I see you like that," he smiles, my obvious expression leading him to assume I enjoy I'd be his first at something. He assumed correctly.

"I like that I'm your first at something," I childishly grin, pleased that I might do something with him he's never done before. In the intimate way, that is.