MISSING

Da ipurpleyou192

Cases of disappearances are increasing day by day for the past years, and none of those cases are ever solved... Altro

1) Character Teasers
EP1 Welcome to Niross
EP2 What is Real and What is Not?
EP3 Get Out
EP4 Why Me?...
EP5_Portal to Reality
EP 6 An Oath to Protect
EP8_A Whîte Lie
EP_9 Fate "Who you're supposed to be"
EP_10 Symbol
EP_11 Lost Souls
EP_12 Obscured
EP_13 Well Played
EP14_ Lies
EP_15 Assasin

EP_7 Music Box

4.3K 165 569
Da ipurpleyou192

??: Y/N?....

Y/N:.......?.....

This...voice...
The softest voice ever...the voice I missed to hear calling my name for years...The voice I wished to hear just one more time...The voice I lost when it was all I have...

I turn around...no more Niross things...no more anything...it's just the fog like usual...and just one person standing there...looking at me with soft wide eyes...
My tears betray me...and I reach out my hand with pain filling my chest and tears on my face...looking at his soft eyes who are surprised to see me too...I reach my hand for him...

Y/N: I....

HoSeok: YYYYYY//NNNNNN!!!!!!!

Y/N: Huh?

* BITE*!!!!!!! * SPLAAASH*!!!!!!!

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

HoSeok's voice snaps me out of it, but it's too late....I am again seeing the real thing...and one of the Niross things bit my hand so damn hard that I think my bones are breaking.

HoSeok: NO!!!!

HoSeok was about to run in my direction but I scream.

Y/N: HOOOSEEEOOOKK!!!!!! JIMIN AND SEOKJIN ARE YOU PRIORITY!!!!! GO!!!!!! AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!

JiMin: Y/N-

Y/N: GOOOOOO!!!!!!

HoSeok grabs JiMin and SeokJin, there is no time to think, and he runs....leaving me with my arm in that thing's mouth while tens more make their way to me...

JungKook is unconcious with TaeHyung trying to kill him for some reason....

YoonGi will kill TaeHyung...

The trio are all alone and followed....

And I...am surrounded by tens of Niross things who by the way, didn't follow the trio...they actually all are surrounding ME....as if the whole time...they were aiming for ME...not fhe other 3...
Finally one of them talks...

Niross 1: You'll pay for what happened at the storage building, agent Y/N.

Before I even pull out my gun, the Niross thing bites my arm harder, forcing me back to the floor with a * THUD*!!!!!.... sitting on top me, holding me down with my arm still in his mouth...the pain is horrible, my bones will break...
But HELL NO!!

* KICK*!!!!

Niross1: AAAAAARGH!!!!!

I knee him hard where the sun doesn't shine and I try to crawl away to get up but-

*HIT *!!!!! * CRACK *!!....

Y/N: AAAAAAAAA!!!

Three of them hold me down...while a fourth one steps with all his might right in the centre of my back...

I really hope that crack wasn't my back breaking...because if it is...then I'll be paralysed forever in seconds from now...

What he did made my face slam with the floor....and my back Hurts like hell that I can't even move....I can't move at all even if I try...

Is it broken?....Is it really broken?....Am I paralysed?...

One of those things grabs my hair violently and lifts my head up...I'm met with his hideous face right in mine, along with uncountable others all around me...eyes filled with revenge seeking desires...

They'll kill me...

I look at the one in my face grabbing my hair in his hands, and I give him a death glare.

Niross1: You're glaring NOW? * Smirk*

Y/N: * Darkly* TaeHyung wouldn't hurt JungKook, YOU did something, AND It was all to get ME after I purged your weak filthy asses from the storage building.

Niross1: You're a detective for a reason. * smirk*

Y/N: You DON'T, scare me. * Glare*

Niross1: Do you know what I can do to you?

Y/N: I told you you DON'T scare me. AND I'M GOING TO FKING KILL YOU-

Niross1: How did it feel like, meeting him again?

Y/N:?.....

Immediately pain fills my chest again....remembering how his apparition called for me in the fog...But I glare qt the thing in front of me.

Y/N: You're that weak that you KNOW you have no chance against me in my full concentration, so you used that dirty trick. * disgusted*

Niross1: So he is a "DIRTY" Trick?

Y/N: DON'T FKING MENTION HIM WITH YOUR TONGUE!!! THE ONLY DIRTY ONE IS YOU!!!!!

Niross1: You got angry very easily, AND distracted very easily once you saw him, I know your weak point now, detective.

Y/N: YOU FKING-

Niross1: I don't understand why you purged the buidling to begin with. You did it for the others to eat?? So you're protecting the others?? In that case, why didn't you protect HIM?

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!!

Niross1: Why did you fail him?

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!! I SAID SHUT UP!!!!

Niross1: How could you be that heartless, detective? After what you did to HIM, now you're saving others but not HIM?

Y/N: STOP!!!! JUST STOP!!!!

Painful...Very painful memories that I took years to heal from...start coming back to me...my tears just start falling...and I struggle to free myself to at least cover my ears but...they're holding me down and forcing me to listen...

Niross1: Your tears fell because you know what you did, you know what kind of persin you are.

Y/N: ENOUGH!!!!! ENOUGH YOU-

??: Why did you do that?....

Y/N: ?!!....

His apparition appears again...behind the Niross grabbing my hair and talking to me...
I look up with wide teary eyes at him...
He looks exactly....like who he is...

He looks exactly like...him....

I know he's not real...but....but still....I can't stop taking in his face...
I can't stop taking in his sight...
I can't look away....because I missed looking at him....

His tears suddenly fall...and my face twists into horror and pain....

Y/N: No!...No Don't cry!...please!

I know he's not real...and it's not him...but I just...don't give a fuck...because he's in front of me...

??: How could you leave me like that?...* crying*

Y/N: I never left you!!...* tears falling*...You just never saw me there!...

??: I trusted you...* crying*...

Y/N: Saeran!....Please...* tears falling*

??: I will never forgive you...* sobbing*...

Y/N: No...No Saeran! NO-

??: It's your fault...it's all your fault...and I will never forgive you...* crying*!!.....

Y/N: It should've been me not you!! * Tears falling*...I should've saved you...* tears falling*....

Saeran: But you didn't...* crying*...How did it feel like leaving me behind...Y/N?...

Y/N: I never did!!...* crying*...Saeran-

Saeran: It hurts...and I'm cold...and it's all your fault...* crying*...Everything is your fault...* sobbing*....

Y/N: Saeran...* crying*...I-

Saeran: Why weren't you desperately trying to save me like you're desperately trying to save others now?...Why did you hate me?...* crying*...

Y/N: I loved you!! I COULD NEVER hate you!! * crying*.. Saeran I'm begging you...* crying*...

Saeran: I wish to never see your face again...* crying*...and I wish you suffer the sin of leaving me behind for eternity...* crying*...

My tears just won't stop...but I went speechless...my heart breaking into million pieces...my chest tightening....
I know it's not him...I know this is not MY Saeran...
But what I know for sure is...this is the conversation we'd both have if we ever meet again...
So I'm sure this conversation is real...this conversation that I never wished to experience...is real...
Even though the Saeran in front of me isn't....

Saeran: * sobbing*...

I go silent with wide eyes...listening to his painfully hurting sobs...and I look at the ground with my wide teary eyes...in pain...disbelief...and absolute guilt...

It should've been me...It should've been me not him....I didn't deserve to get out of there without him...
I don't deserve to be here now when he isn't...
I don't...deserve....to live...* tears falling*....

A dagger is suddenly on my neck after my hair was grabbed again by the same Niross, lifting my head up to look in my blank teary eyes and putting the dagger to my throat.

Niross1: You're such a disgusting being.

I'm still blank...pain all over my chest and body...tears on my face...remembering all the different horrible things I lived through and saw back then...
Remembering...Saeran...

Niross1: So it should've been you, huh?

He starts digging the dagger in my neck slowly...but I don't react....
I'm just blank with my tears falling...all what's in my head...is the memory of the last time I saw Saeran...7 years ago...
The day I lost everything...

Saeran: * Sobbing*...

And hearing his sobs now...is tearing me apart...

Niross1: You should pay, detective.

The Niross pulls up my hair, ready to slit my throat.
But I don't move...

Because I deserve it...Saeran...
I deserve it...* tears falling*...

* BANG BANG*!!!!!!!

JiMin: GET GHE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!!!!

* HIT*!!!!!

Suddenly, the Niross grabbing my hair gets shot in the head, he falls dead immediately, while the other two holding me down are smashed in the head with JiMin's pipe...
I look at who shot...it's HoSeok...

JiMin stands between me and The Niross things while HoSeok is aiming the riffle, having his back.

JiMin: * Darkly* Hell no you won't have her.

HoSeok: * Focusing, aiming the riffle*

HoSeok...and JiMin?...

Seeing them both trying to help me, triggered me.

THEM helping ME???

I AM the one supposed to protect them!!!
I'm getting angrier and angrier, and I get up quickly not giving a fuck about my back that hurts like hell and is making it hard for me to move.
But I'm so damn angry.
I take JiMin's pipe from him, he looks at me quickly confused.

JiMin: Y/N?? What-

Y/N: *darkly * Fall back, take HoSeok and run, I'll be behind you.

JiMin: But-

I hand him my gun, he looks at it confused.

Y/N: * darkly* Direct order.

He hesitates a bit, then he just falls back anyway, Trying to drag HoSeok behind him but HoSeok doesn't understand.

I grip the metal pipe with all my strength...pain still never left my heart or chest or teary eyes.
And I'm so...damn...fucking angry.

Y/N: You used a card you shouldn't use against me, thinking you'll bring me down but you actually just made much more blood thirsty for you. You even made the people I'm protecting, end up protecting me and almost dying.

Niross2: whtcha gonna do about that? * sarcasm*

Y/N: You'll see.

I grip the metal pipe, with anger dwelling inside me like never before.
And without thinking, I run into the middle of the tens of Niross things in front of me.

And I let out all my anger, smashing, killing, destroying, snapping bones...

Just brutally killing as much as I can in the most horrible ways I can use...
Till only 14 are left from 37...and me with various bites and injuries but I don't give a fuck.
I turn to the remaining 14, who were angrily glaring at me.

Niross3: YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW YOUR STUPID SAERAN?!?!!

Y/N: DON'T FKING TALK ABOUT HIM!!!!!!

I hit him with all my might with the metal pipe right in the face, breaking his skull, ruining his face, he dies on spot, and I'm still so fucking angry.

Niross4: If it's not Saeran, then-

Y/N: * Darkly* I can protect. I WON'T be protected!! I CAN PROTECT!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH-

I try to swing at them but-
....
Suddenly The pressure abnormally increases, making me fall to my knees unable to stand straight, blood coning out of my nose. I can't even lift my head up!!

This goes on for a while till finally the pressure is gone and I'm able to look up again.
Once I do, No one is there...
They left...

They left which made me much more angrier.

I get up and make my way to where HoSeok and JiMin went, till I finally see them.

JiMin runs in my direction quickly, HoSeok following, they both look so worried, while I am burning in anger.

JiMin: Are you okay?!

HoSeok: Oh my God I'm glad we got you in time!

JiMin: Y/N-

I cut him off glaring at him.

Y/N: * Angrily but calmly* what the hell didn't you understand in ONLY MIND YOUR OWN PRIORITIES?

JiMin: What?

Y/N: Didn't you hear me?

HoSeok: You were in danger! We wouldn't just leave you to-

I shout.

Y/N: I TOLD YOU your priority is JiMin and SeokJin!!! AND YOU, JIMIN, WHO THE HELL IS YOUR PRIORITY?!?! ISN'T IT SEOKJIN?!!

JiMin: Y-Yeah...but-

Y/N: WELL CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE HE IS?!

SeokJin: I-I am...here...

He comes out from behind a large rock...tears on his face, which made much MUCH more angrier and I just yell at JiMin.

Y/N: YOU LEFT HIM ALONE IN SUCH A SITUATION?!!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??!?!

JiMin: * Confused as hell* Y/N I tried to help-

Y/N: AND YOU!!!

I turn to HoSeok, and he's confused as hell too.

Y/N: WHY did you come here to begin with!? Wasn't it for THOSE two?!?! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU TURN BACK AND LEAVE ONE OF THEM WHILE ENDAGERING THE OTHER FOR A TOTAL STRANGER!?!??! I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT THEM!!!! I TOLD YOU TO RUN!!!!

HoSeok: * angry* Why are you yelling instead of saying thank you?!?!

Y/N: * YELLING ANGRILY* BECAUSE MAYBE THIS TIME YOU WERE LUCKY AND YOU DIDN'T LOSE WHO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT!!!!! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WON'T BE AS LUCKY!!!!!

JiMin: ?....

Y/N: PROTECT YOUR PRIORITY NO MATTER THE SITUATION OR YOU'LL END UP LOSING EVERYTHING!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!! YOU'LL LIVE IN GUILT AND PAIN YOUR WHOLE DAMN LIFE!!!!!!

HoSeok: ....
JiMin:?....
SeokJin:......

I Keep glaring at them...while the three of them are confused by my outburst....

I throw the pipe to the floor and I turn around, giving them my back and holding my forhead...

I shouldn't have yelled...I shouldn't lose my temper like this...

But...I can't let them feel the pain I felt losing you...Saeran...

I can't let JiMin lose SeokJin...and I can't let HoSeok lose both of them...

I can't let them experience the pain in my chest that grows day by day because of losing you...
And the fact that the people I'm protecting just endagered themselves for me...replayed my whole past in my head when I couldn't protect before...

I became an agent to protect...I became an agent because back then I couldn't protect but now I will...I can...I must...
I won't let it happen again...
And I won't let it happen to anyone either...

Seeing your face and hearing your sobs now of all times...having this conversation...is affecting my stability so bad....Saeran....

A tear falls from my eyes and I wipe it off quickly...I'm giving them my back...no one saw me...thank God...

They're still silent...unsure of what is wrong with me suddenly...

Get a grip, Y/N, the three behind you are your priority.

DON'T FAIL AGAIN, Y/N.

I regain my composure and I turn around, the three of them are looking at me confused.

Y/N: I am sorry...

JiMin:?...

Y/N: I didn't mean...to yell or be this harsh...it was so unprofessional letting my emotions control me. I apologise.

HoSeok: Why is she talking formally??

JiMin: No idea, man.

HoSeok: It's kinda scary.

JiMin: Same dude. I'm not used to that, please go back to being adorable.

HoSeok: I'm whipped in every version though. (¬v¬)

Y/N: ?...

JiMin: We're all in this together! * smiling* you don't have to keep carrying the responsibility of being an agent.

HoSeok: We can help you too like you help us, it's not a shame! * smiling*

Y/N: It's not about helping me...I'm very grateful for your help...

JiMin: Didn't seem like it.(¬_¬)

HoSeok: At all. (≖_≖ )

Y/N: I'm really sorry...thank you...

JiMin: * smiling* you just-

SeokJin: Was he someone that dear to you?...* sad*

I lift my head up and I look at SeokJin...who looked so sad...

SeokJin: You reached out for him...you lost your stability and composure once you saw him...was he....someone dear to you?...* sad*...

JiMin: ?..
HoSeok:...?

Y/N:....

SeokJin:....* sad*

Y/N: Did you...see him?...

SeokJin: No...but I heard you talking to him...none of us saw him except you...

HoSeok: That's why I interfered, Niross was making you hallucinate.

Y/N:...

SeokJin: you-

Y/N: It won't happen again, I apologise.

JiMin: Hey...stop being formal-

Y/N: We have to start moving, staying here after what just happened is dangerous.

JiMin: Hey-

I pick up his pipe that I threw eralier and I give it to him, retrieving my gun from him as well.

HoSeok: Y/N, you-

Y/N: I'll lead.

HoSeok:...

SeokJin: Agent Y/N...

Y/N: Let's go, it's dangerous here.

I load my riffle, and I lead.

JiMin: Is she okay?...

HoSeok: Definitely not.

SeokJin: ...* sad*...

HoSeok: Let's start moving anyway, we'll talk to her later.
.
.
.
.
.

JungKook:...* still unconcious*...

TaeHyung: * angry growling*....

TaeHyung is still dragging JungKook by the legs...

JungKook: .. ngh....?!!!!!!

He finally regains concious to find himself being dragged on the floor in a rusty warehouse...surrounded my numerous Niross things...and completely weaponless....
He starts sweating profusely...terrified...
TaeHyung is still in the Niross form, dragging JungKook by the legs on the floor, looking absolutely angry...

JungKook: * In his head*...what the hell is this place?...why are there so many of them?!...why...TaeHyung?...* hurt*...

TaeHyung finally throws JungKook's legs away and JungKook plays dead.

TaeHyung: * Growling angrily*...

Niross1: I told you he's bad news, you shouldn't trust him.

Niross2: But do you ever listen, TaeHyung?

Niross3: You heard it yourself, he betrayed you.

JungKook: ?!...

TaeHyung: Why are you all here? * growling angrily*

Niross4: we wanna watch him die.

Niross5: We wanted him dead for ages but YOU prevented us.

Niross6: It will be awesome seeing YOU kill him after all!! * laughing*!!

TaeHyung: I don't give a fuck about your desires, but I'll tear him apart.

He turns back to JungKook that was on the floor...and...JungKook is opening his eyes...looking at TaeHyung in disbelief...and pain...

JungKook: You'll tear me apart?...

TaeHyung: * Growling*.....

JungKook: You want to kill me, TaeHyung?...

TaeHyung: Betrayer, FUCKING BETRAYER!!!!

* THUD*!!!

JungKook: ARGH!!!...

His jaw opens wide...his eyes roll back...and he jumps on JungKook...trying to bite his face off...JungKook just sttuggles beneath him...

JungKook: TaeHyung!!

TaeHyung: DIIIEEEE!!!!

JungKook: TAEHYUNG PLEASE!!! STOP-

TaeHyung: YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!! * GROWLING*!!!!

JungKook: It's not like that!!! TaeHyung stop!!!

TaeHyung: WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME THEN TO STOP ME?!?!

JungKook: You know I wouldn't hurt you!!

TaeHyung: WASN'T IT AN "ACT" TO KEEP MY TRUST?!?!

JungKook: I had to lie to her to keep her away from you!!!

TaeHyung: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?! SHE'S MINE!!!!!

JungKook: TaeHyung please stop!!!- ???....* GRAB*! ARGH!

TaeHyung takes his hands away from JungKook forcefully and grabs his neck with both hands, squeezing it to choke him to death, JungKook keeps sttuggling beneath him trying desperately to remove his hands...his voice not coming out anymore...

JungKook: gh....khhh... T-Taeh...TaeHyung...

TaeHyung: You must die. *growling *

JungKook: * struggling* gh....agh... You'll...k...kill....me?...* gurgling*...

TaeHyung: * growling*...

JungKook:...* gurlgling*...

JungKook just lets go of TaeHyung....TaeHyung pressing more and more...trying to kill JungKook...
JungKook's teary eyes start to roll back...but-

* Thud*!!...

The figurine falls out of TaeHyung's pocket...TaeHyung looks at it...and he freezes...staring at it on the floor beside him...

JungKook: * Gurgling*!...

TaeHyung: ?!...

He looks back at JungKook...that was on the verge of death...eyes rolled back and he immediately releases him.

JungKook: * COUGHING*!!!! * COUGHING*!!!!....

JungKook coughs the life out of himself, trying to breathe, TaeHyung still on top of him, raising his hands up with his eyes wide...staring at JungKook...

JungKook: * Coughing*!!..TaeHyung- * Coughing*

TaeHyung: Why didn't you stop me?...

JungKook: * Coughing*!!...

TaeHyung:...

TaeHyung: WHY DID YOU LET ME ALMOST KILL YOU WHEN YOU COULD'VE EASILY HURT ME OR KILLED ME-

JungKook: Because I- * coughing* would never hurt you...* coughing*!!...

TaeHyung: ?....

TaeHyung's face starts going back to normal...still on top of JungKook while JungKook coughs the life out of himself...

Niross1: And he fooled you again.

Niross2: Move, TaeHyung, we'll take care of him-

TaeHyung: I told you JungKook and Y/N are mine, it's the last time I warn you.

They all just glare at him, and they dissappear...

He gets off JungKook...and sits on the floor giving him his back...holding the figurine...
JungKook sits up, still coughing the life out of himself...
TaeHyung gets up but-

* grab*!!

JungKook: WAIT!...* COUGHING*!!!..

JungKook grabs TaeHyung's hand...TaeHyung doesn't look at him...still giving him his back...JungKook finally stops coughing...

JungKook: Why did you do that?...

TaeHyung:...

JungKook: What did you hear?...

TaeHyung: "Keep the act to stay alive and keep that THING'S trust"....

JungKook: "Thing"?! I never called you a thing!

TaeHyung: "TaeHyung is something you shouldn't be looking for"...

JungKook: That's not what I meant and you know it!!

TaeHyung:...

JungKook: You were going to kill me?...TaeHyung?...

TaeHyung:...*tearing up *...

He pulls his hand away from JungKook and walks away.

JungKook: I wouldn't hurt you...

TaeHyung stops...still not turning around...

TaeHyung: But I almost killed you...

JungKook: I don't care...

TaeHyung: You let him fracture my arm...

JungKook: I didn't expect his reaction...and I stopped him from hurting you further....

TaeHyung:...You told her...

JungKook: I didn't tell anyone anything...

TaeHyung:...

JungKook: TaeHyung...you-

TaeHyung: I know you hate me. why are you suddenly trying to talk to me? You're that scared of me trying to kill you??

JungKook: No...I know you won't do it.

TaeHyung: You're so full of yourself.

JungKook: I saw your closet.

TaeHyung:.......and you're still talking to me? Aren't you scared you'll end up like them?

JungKook: you-

TaeHyung: I hate you.

JungKook: ?!

TaeHyung: And I really don't want to see you again, Just like you hate seeing me everytime...

He walks away.

JungKook: TAEHYUNG WAIT!!!! TAEHYUNG!!!!

He runs after TaeHyung outside the building, but he's nowhere to be seen...
Just JungKook's weapons are beside the gate...but no one is in sight...

JungKook:......

Suddenly he hears running.

JungKook: ?

YoonGi: JungKook???!!!

JungKook: Huh?...

YoonGi spots JungKook standing blankly beside his weapons, and he runs toward him, JungKook moves a few steps back but YoonGi grabs his arm.

YoonGi: It's me!

He raises the phone camera at himself, confirming It's him, JungKook is still in disbelief because of the whole thing...

YoonGi: Are you okay!? What happened to you?! Oh my God your neck...

YoonGi gently touches JungKook's red marks on his neck...and JungKook is still silent and in disbelief...

YoonGi: Hey! Say something! This silent not glaring version of you us scaring me!

JungKook:....

YoonGi: Dude!!! Do I slap you?!

JungKook:...

YoonGi: * angry* Damn that crazy blue mushroom head!!!

YoonGi loads his gun and heads the warehouse but JungKook grabs his arm...

YoonGi turns back...seeing the same face from JungKook...making YoonGi worried, he pust the gun back and turns to JungKook...

YoonGi: Are you injured anywhere?

He just shakes his head no with the same face...

YoonGi: Then what is wrong with you?! What happened??

JungKook:...

YoonGi comes forward, inspecting JungKook's body and face.

YoonGi: Only the marks on your neck, then what is wrong with you?!

JungKook is still gripping YoonGi's arm.

YoonGi:?...

TaeHyung was up the roof, staring at both of them silently...

YoonGi: I'll kill him. I'll fucking him-

JungKook's face turns back to his normal frown hut he glares at YoonGi.

JungKook: * Darkly* I told you before not to hurt him, do you understand?

YoonGi: Dude!! HE IS-

JungKook: * darkly* It's the last time I tell you to mind your own business.

YoonGi: Then why the hell are you gripping my arm?

JungKook: Just stopping you-

YoonGi: No, it was fear, JungKook, you were scared.

JungKook: You're wrong.

YoonGi: I'm a detective, and I know what I'm saying.

TaeHyung:.....

YoonGi: What did he do?! What did you see?!

JungKook: I saw nothing, and TaeHyung is a name you never heard of from now on, do you understand?

YoonGi:..* frown*

JungKook: * Glaring*

YoonGi: * In his head* JungKook, Millions of questions and suspicions are revolving around you, but what I know for sure, is at this moment, you're scared of something. * Darkly* I'll find you, blue mushroom.

YoonGi picks up JungKook's weapons.

JungKook: What are you doing?

YoonGi: Shut up.

He picks up the weapons, and turns to JungKook grabbing his hand.

JungKook: * annoyed* Hey!! WHAT-

YoonGi: No one has to know, but you're scared, so shut up.

JungKook: Even if I'm scared it's not YOU who I'll hold his hand!!!!

YoonGi: Is the person you want to hold hands with present?

JungKook:.....

YoonGi: Then shut up.

JungKook just silently obeys, still his frown on his face...letting YoonGi drag him back...

TaeHyung is still on the roof, watching the whole thing...he just gets out his figurine and stares at it...leaving it on the roof...and leaving...
.
.
.
.
.
.

NamJoon: No where...why are they no where???!! WHY!?!?

* KICK*!!!

He kicks a can far away in anger and sits on the floor in the abandoned dark hiuse he's in...holding his head in despair...

NamJoon: Where?...Where can they possibly be?...Where are they?... How come there is no living peopls till now?!... Just what are you aiming for...Niross?...

Niross1: you wanna know, reporter?

NamJoon: ?!!?

NamJoon gets up quickly, aiming Y/N's sword at them.

Niross1: You got what you want and this is our thank you?

Niross2: That's laaaaame~~

NamJoon: * Angry as hell and stressing*...

Niross1: We got you here after you were banned, you better behave.

Niross2: But you must know that since you desperately wanted to get in, you can't get out anymore!! * LAUGHING*!!!!

NamJoon: * Angry* Where are they?

Niross2: They? 0.0

NamJoon: DON'T FKING PLAY WITH ME!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY????

Niross2: No idea what you're talking about. * shrugging*

NamJoon: YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME!!!! I SPENT YEARS TRYING TO COME HERE TO GET THEM!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY!?!??!

Niross1: It's very stupid to think they may still be alive after 3 years.

NamJoon: I WON'T BELIEVE YOUR MANIPULATION TO BRING ME DOWN!!! IF THERE ARE NO CORPSES THEN THEY'RE ALIVE!!!!!

Niross2: * Giggling*!!

NamJoon: ?!

Niross1: The third portion of your torture starts now, NamJoon.

NamJoon: What?!

Niross2: First was them taken, second was 3 years of suffering to reach their place, and third which starts now, is being in the same place they're in, but not seeing them. * giggling*

Niross1: Can't wait for your fourth, when you finally lose it and surrender to us, yet we still WON'T relieve you with death.

NamJoon:??....

Niross2: * Grinning creepily*

NamJoon: Why?...Why me?!...WHY ME!!?!?!!

Niross1: You looked for something you shouldn't have looked for.

Niross2: That's your punishment, reporter, eternal torture.

NamJoon: YOU FUCKING BEASTS!!!!!! GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!

NamJoon tries attacking them with the sword but the pressure suddenly increases around him, making him unable to even lift up the sword and he falls to his knees.

Niross2: Pathetic.

They turn around and leave, and once they do, the pressure relieves, but NamJoon doesn't get up...
He stays on his knees...balling his fists hard on the floor...a tear falling on his fist....
He's shaking in pain, anger, and fear...
Not fear for himself...not for himself at all...

NamJoon: * angrily through gritted teeth* I'll find you...wait for me, I'll find you, I promise...I promise!!...But please...stay alive till I do...I'm begging you stay alive....* another tear falling*...

He finally gets up and runs outside, looking for the next house.
.
.
.
.
.

SeokJin: W-We have to pass over that?!

Y/N: Yes, that's the only way.

JiMin: Can't we just make our way inside from the ground like normal people!!??

Y/N: You wanna pass through THAT??

I Point beneath us while we're standing on q building roof, the whole ground is piled up with niross things, SeokJin starts shaking, JiMin and HoSeok are stressing.

I turn around to them.

Y/N: I'm giving a word that I'll purge it all soon. So no need to be scared. Plus, I need you to trust me, I sealed the whole building except the ground floor, so we have beds, food, and the whole building for us. Trust me it's safe.

HoSeok: I already trust you. * Wink*

JiMin: Stop hitting on my crush, dude!!

Y/N: ?.... * soft smile*

Thank God they're finally accepting the fact that we must fight to stay alive.
Only one isn't accepting though...

SeokJin:...* shaking like crazy*..

I Walk over to him and tuck his hair behind his ear, he looks up at me, terror is filling his face...I talk softly...

Y/N: Trust me...I'll protect you...* smiling*... You'll be safe here...

SeokJin: ...Th-They are a lot!...

Y/N: I WON'T fail in protecting...trust me...* smiling*

SeokJin: * Gulp*....

Y/N: You also have your brother, right?...your brother is far more better than me...* smiling*...He'll protect you with his life, but he needs you too, right?

SeokJin: ....Mhm...

Y/N: Stay strong and fight, okay?

SeokJin: Yes! >:(

Y/N: There you go. * smiling*

HoSeok: I won't get any comforting?? * dramatic sighing*

JiMin: Me too??~~~

Y/N: We'll pass over that building, we'll use that rope.

JiMin: She ignored us...T^T...

Y/N: The rope is secured, don't worry, I'll pass first to reassure you all.

I climb onto the rope and I slide, reaching the top of the storage building.

Once I do, I give them okay sign.

HoSeok: You two go first, I'll have your backs.

JiMin: In that case, SeokJin, you go.

SeokJin: B-But-

JiMin: I know you're very strong and brave! Adding to that, Y/N is calling you, you'll leave her??

I was waving at him and smiling to reassure him.

JiMin: See?? GO ON, MY HERO!!

SeokJin: Come after me quickly...

JiMin: I'm right behind you.

He ruffles SeokJin's hair, and SeokJin starts climbing.

SeokJin: Don't look down...don't look down...don't look dOOOOWWWWWNN!!!!

He starts sliding and gets terrifyingly terrified, closing his eyes, once he reaches me I pull him on the building and his knees fail him immediately, he holds onto me, I just hug him back and chuckle softly.

Y/N: You're so cute and brave. * soft chuckle*

SeokJin: MY LIFE FLASHED IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!!!

Y/N: Naaah you did so good.

I keep rubbing his back while he holds onto me.
JiMin and HoSeok make it to us.

HoSeok: Hey JiMin.

JiMin: Yes, dude.

HoSeok: Do you too feel like we're actually-

JiMin: IN A VIDEO GAME!!!

HoSeok: YES MAN!!!

JiMin: DAMN, DUDE!!!! LIKE, I'M HORRIBLY SCARED BUT THE ADRENALINE MY BOY!!!

HoSeok: SO TRUE!!!!

Y/N: You two need help.

JiMin: Hey!! >:( Normal you would've laughed at us! >:( why are you suddenly depressed and formal?!

HoSeok: I don't care, any side of you is nice. * wink*

SeokJin: Oh my God I'm so horribly sorry, agent Y/N!!

Y/N: Anyway, we'll climb in through the window.

HoSeok: She ignored us again...>:(

Y/N: Come on, we'll go for the first floor.

SeokJin: I-I really don't think I can-

Y/N: I'll carry you.

SeokJin: ?!

Y/N: Come on, hang onto me and let's do it together.

SeokJin: N-No! of course I won't do that! I am heavy! I-

Y/N: you don't look heavy, you look 63 kilos.

HoSeok: 0_0
JiMin: 0-0

SeokJin: Wow...h-How did you know?...

Y/N: * soft laugh* You look amazed.

JiMin: hey! How much do I weigh?!

Y/N: 50 kg

JiMin: HOW?!?! 0□0

Y/N: I'm a detective. * shrug*

HoSeok: Oh shit...I fell for her more...

Y/N: So, let's go?

SeokJin: How is 63 kg not heavy for you?! No I can't-

Y/N: Trust me. Come on, hop on my back.

SeokJin:...* hesitant*

He finally wraps his arms around my neck, he IS heavy for me...but he won't pass down on his own.

I start dangling using the rope to the first floor window level, his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, while he burries his face in my neck in fear.
He is heavy...and my back isn't in its full strength after that Niross kicked me right in the centre...it hurts like hell and I'm barely walking because of it...but that man on your back is your responsibility, Y/N, to hell with your pain at the moment.
You must protect those 3.

I finally reach the first floor window and I get in, he's still holding onto me, I talk softly.

Y/N: Lift up your head, we're in.

He looks up and gets off my back with his face red as hell...

SeokJin: I'm so sorry you had to do this!...oh my God I'm so embarrassed! I-

Y/N: Hey...having someone to help isn't embarrassing. * smiling*

SeokJin: Then why won't you let me help you?...

Y/N: Huh?

SeokJin: Why don't you want to talk about what's bothering you?...

Y/N: Nothing is bothering me, SeokJin.

SeokJin: Is that the person you used to cook to back then?...That you told me about?...

Y/N:...

SeokJin: What happened?...

Y/N:...I'll make sure the floor is still cleared till those two make it down...

I turn to walk outside.

SeokJin: ....* sad*...

I get out and I stand by the door to make sure those two make it in safe first.
Once I hear their energetic voices, I start roaming the whole floor to make sure it is still sealed and safe.
I was on my way back to them when...suddenly...music starts playing...

A music box music...and I freeze...because this music box is...this music is...

It's my song...it is the song I made...
I run frantically looking for the music source, oepning every door, slamming every single one, looking under every chair and bed, moving every single table.
The song playing in my head while I'm hearing the music box...

" If you and I stay together through the four seasons...my heart will never suffer..."

I keep looking Frantically for the music box, the noise I was making made the three of them come to me.

HoSeok: What are you looking for??

JiMin: Tell us and we'll help!

Y/N: The music box!

SeokJin: What music box?...

I freeze...and I stand up from the floor...looking at them...still hearing the music...

Y/N: You can't hear it too...right?...

HoSeok: We don't hear anything...

Y/N: So it's an illusion...that I'm still hearing till now...

JiMin:...You're still hearing it?...

Y/N:...Honestly...I don't want it to stop...

I just turn aroun into one of the rooms and close the door...just me...and my illusion music box sounds...listening to the music...Tears in my eyes...

"If you and I stay together through our four seasons
My heart will never suffer"

"As long as your eyes twinkle for me
I will always be there with armful of love for you
I love with you, and so are my reasons"

Y/N: Why are you making me remember him?...* tears falling*...stop...please stop...

I sit on the floor...my knees to my chest...replaying his words to me...
" I'll never forgive you...it's all your fault...I'm cold and it's your fault..."

Y/N: Forgive me....Saeran...forgive me...* silent tears*...

JiMin: Are those YoonGi and JungKook???

SeokJin: HoSeok use your camera!!

HoSeok: It IS them!!!

Y/N: ?!

I get up quickly and I wipe off my tears, opening the door.

JiMin: Y/N look! They're heading over here!!

HoSeok: How did they even know we'll be here??

Y/N: Me and YoonGi have been partners for long enough to know what the other is thinking.

JiMin: That's honestly so cool...

HoSeok: Why are they on the ground though!? Why aren't they passing from the top like us?!

Y/N: Oh no...Oh no oh no!! JiMin I need your pipe!!

JiMin: Huh?

Y/N: No time!!!

I grab his pipe from him and I run.

HoSeok: Where are you going?!!

Y/N: YoonGi thinks I prurged the ground floor since I definitely arrived before him!! I must secure the way for them!!

JiMin: Can't we just call them from up here and warn them?!

Y/N: And risk the Niross things knowing where they are?!

JiMin: Damn it...

Y/N: I'll purge the ground floor.

HoSeok: I'll go with you.

Y/N: You'll stay here to protect those two!

HoSeok: You can't do it alone!! More of them will come in-

Y/N: * darkly* Think of an answer you'll give me when I come back regarding why you can use riffles, HoSeok.

HoSeok:...* frowning*...

Y/N: I trust you.

HoSeok: ?

Y/N: You'll keep them safe?

HoSeok: JiMin can keep them safe, take me with you.

Y/N: No, stay here and DON'T leave your spots no matter what.

I run off anyway, heading to the ground floor.
It's my fault...if they get hurt it will be my fault...
Because normally I should've purged the ground floor by now...but me thinking about Saeran stopped me. And they'll get hurt because of me...
I need to at least warn them not to get close.

I jump out the stairs window, holding onto a pipe and sliding down.
I reach the ground outdoor, all the niross things outside turn to look at me with absolute anger in their eyes.
No time to think! I run immediately to the front door of the building, all of them running after me, and I pull the door, shutting it close.
It's a heavy metal door so they can't break through it!
I sealed the ones inside, and the ones outside can't get in anymore.
All I have left is killing the ones inside and I'll have fully secured the building for us! And the three inside are safe!

I turn around-....

Fuck...I'm fully surrounded...

Niross1: stupid bitch.

Niross2: That was a very dumb move!!! * LAUGHING*!!

Shit...I can't see anywhere I can run from!...I-

* BANG*!!!!!

Y/N:?!

I Look up, HoSeok with the a riffle?! He's clearing a path for me to run to those two!

I immediately bolt off to where YoonGi and JungKook are, some Niross things are running after me, the others are still angry as hell that the building is sealed and they can't get in.

I run outside, and I see YoonGi and JungKook, both of them looked alert due to the riffle shot earlier. And they're much more alert once they saw me running and followed by such things.

YoonGi: Y/N!!! JUNGKOOK GO BACK INSIDE-

Y/N: IT'S UNCLEAR YET!!!!!

JungKook: Damn it!

They both get out their weapons to help me but I yell-

Y/N: GO THE HELL BACK INSDIE I CAN HANDLE IT, THE TRIO ARE IN THERE ALONE, YOONGI!!!!!!!!!

JungKook: BUT-

YoonGi: JungKook!! We're purging the ground floor!!

JungKook: And her???

YoonGi: Trust her!

They both run, and they leave me with tens of Niross things outside the building grounds.

Niross1: Do you never learn? * smirk*

Niross2: We now know your weakness, you can't win.

Y/N: * through gritted teeth* I'll make you pay for using him. I WON'T GIVE YOU TIME TO USE HIM!!!!

I get out all my anger on those things...hearing the music box in my head still...hearing Saeran's crying... feeling rage...and sadness...and pain...

Just slicing, killing, smashing skulls and ribs and bones with everything I've got...
REVENGE is all what's in my head...

Till finally...no more are alive...and I am standing in a pool of mutilated dead bodies and blood...just standing there...not talking not doing anything...still...hearing...the music box...

"As long as your eyes twinkle for me"

"I will always be there with armful of love for you
I love you, and so are my reasons"

Y/N: I love you...and so are my reasons...Saeran....

YoonGi comes running from behind her along with JungKook.

YoonGi: Y/N the all area inside is clear! We-......?

JungKook: * shocked*...

YoonGi: * shocked*....

JungKook: Does she always....kill this...brutally?...the corspes are...are...

YoonGi:...No...it's the first time I see this...

Y/N:......

I turn around...and I face them...asking...

Y/N: Am I still the only one hearing the music box?...

YoonGi: The music box?

Y/N: So I'm still the only one hearing it...

YoonGi: ?...

Y/N: Let's go back inside...we- ??!!! Oh my God JungKook!...your neck!!

JungKook: I'm fine.

Y/N: This was TaeHyung??...

JungKook: * darkly* I said I'm fine, and don't get near him.

Y/N:....?...

JungKook: I'm still questioning the brutality in the sight around us so don't get near me either.

He turns around and walks inside...and I just stand there...

YoonGi walks over to me...

YoonGi: Are you okay?...

Y/N: yes.

YoonGi: You don't look okay though.

Y/N:...What happened to JungKook?

YoonGi: No idea. I Followed to a warehouse, when I reached there, he was standing blankly alone, with marks on his neck.

Y/N: You saw TaeHyung?

YoonGi: No, but JungKook is acting weird, he's more hostile and I don't understand.

Y/N:...

YoonGi: You're acting weird too, something happened?

Y/N:....let's go inside.

I just walk inside, he sighs and follows, both of us closing the land metal gate.

We get up and we find the trio.

JiMin: YOOOOONGIIIIII ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

YoonGi immediately gets out a gun.

YoonGi: I swear to God if you get near me, I'll shoot you.

JiMin: Let me love you!!!..(ง ͠ಥ_ಥ)ง

YoonGi: Fuck no.

JiMin: Is JungKook okay though??...

YoonGi: Where is he?

HoSeok: He went into that room and closed the door silently...we don't know if we should um...

SeokJin: I wanted to help but...he still scares me...

YoonGi: *sighing *...maybe he'll listen to you, Y/N.

Y/N: I'm sorry...but I need a moment...

I enter one of the rooms and I close the door...

YoonGi: Great...* facepalm * just great.. now which one am I supposed to get back to his senses?! What the hell happened to her?! * Darkly* If I know it's you, red streak-

JiMin: WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!

YoonGi: * Darkly* Then it's definitely uou, Sebastian.

HoSeok: My name is HOSEOK!!!

YoonGi: You have 10 seconds to tell me what the fuck happened or I'll kill you both.

SeokJin: Niross made her see someone she misses...but WE didn't see anything...so I don't know...who she saw...

YoonGi: ?!!....Shit...she saw him...

JiMin: Him who? Who is he that could get her into that paranoid state?!

YoonGi: it's not my life to tell you.

HoSeok: But she's not thinking straight.

YoonGi: Not only her, but the other piercing idiot as well...now of all times those two are like this?! Which one am I supposed to get back to his senses now?!

JiMin: JungKook won't let anyone in other than you or Y/N anyway.

YoonGi: * Sighing*...I'll try with him.

YoonGi leaves To JungKook's room.
.
.
.

I was sitting on one of the beds...still hearing the music box...hearing HIS voice singing the song...our song...
My knees to my chest...my head between my knees...my chest filled with pain and sadness...
I need to get a grip or my state will hurt the people I'm trying to protect...it already made JungKook question me...

Even JungKook is suddely silent and unstable...
I guess he heard his own music box too....

Each one of us has his own type of music box in his head....his own music box that plays the melody of his life...

I wonder if your music box is as painful as mine...JungKook....

* Knock knock*

JiMin: Can I come in?...

"""""JIMIN CHOICE START"""""

Y/N: Sorry, JiMin...can I have some time?...

JiMin: But I wanna give you love~~~

Y/N: Later...please...

JiMin: Not your choice!! >:(

* SLAM*!!!

Y/N: what the-

He slams the door open suddenly, startling me, and slams it behind him again.

Y/N: I told you not to come in!

JiMin: It's not your choice, lady. >:)

Y/N: How can you just enter on a woman like that?!

JiMin: You told me to enter. * shrug*

Y/N: I didn't!!!

JiMin: Oh really?! 0□0 My bad~~~ hehe~~

Y/N: JiMin get out!!

JiMin: No~~

He jumps on the bed beside me anyway and lays down while I'm sitting up.

Y/N: What are you doing?!

He sighs a long sigh of relaxation.

JiMin: Damn, I never realised the importance of a bed. I miss my room suddenly.

Y/N: There are tens of rooms here! Make one of them yours!

JiMin: Why not just stay here with you? ¬‿¬

Y/N: Get out before I slap you!

JiMin: Hey!! >:(

Y/N: * Sighing*...I have no energy to fight you...just get out, please...

JiMin: You have no enegy???

Y/N: Yes...

JiMin: Which means... >:)

Y/N: ?...what?

JiMin: >:)

Y/N: JiMin what are- * THUD*!!! JIMIN!!!!!!

He jumps on me suddenly, tackling me, hugging the life out of me, my face flames red.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?!?! Get off!!!

JiMin: I'm loving you~~~~

Y/N: I don't need love!!! Get the hell off!!!!

JiMin: Everyone needs love~~~

Y/N: Not true!!! Not me!!!! * face falming red*

JiMin: I won't let you go till you're out of your depression state~~~

Y/N: I'm not depressed!!

JiMin: (≖_≖ )

He pulls himself away and squints his eyes at me, I look away, my cheeks still red.

Y/N: Can you go away??...

JiMin: A hug always works though~

Y/N: No it-....?....

He suddenly pulls me to his chest gently...engulfing my whole body into his...sitting behind me while I'm still with my knees to my chest...
I'm surprised...and my face is red...but he just strokes my hair...

It feels good...it feels so...warm...but..
But I'm the one supposed to make him warm good and warm!

I try pulling away but he uolds me in place.

JiMin: Stop thinking that you're the one supposed to do everything.

Y/N: ?...

JiMin: Even if you're the agent, you're still a human in the same terrifying situation like all of us...

Y/N:...I'll keep you safe...I promise I-

JiMin: I don't know who you lost...

Y/N:......

JiMin: But it seems that he is someone you love so much...

Y/N:.......

JiMin: He wouldn't like seeing you like this...

Y/N:...How when it was my fault?...

JiMin: Judging by how you're desperately trying yo protect us, no way whatever happened to him is your fault, I'm sure you protected him til the last moment...and who knows, maybe when you two meet again, you'll make it right...* smiling*....

Y/N:.....

JiMin: You can-

I get out of his arms, and I get off the bed...looking at my feet... he looks up at me confused...

Y/N: Thank you, but I'm fine, I don't need comfort.

JiMin: Y/N-

Y/N: I'm just a bit tired, so I wanted to lay down for a bit, other than that it's all good.

JiMin: You-

Y/N: JiMin please, SeokJin is waiting for you outside.

JiMin: You don't have to act like you're okay when you're hurt! This won't make anything better!

Y/N: I don't get hurt.

JiMin: You're human!! We all get hurt!!

Y/N: Emotions for me are-

JiMin: For God's sake!! You're born a human! Not an agent!!

Y/N: But right now I'm an agent, and an agent must-

JiMin: Then why did you react when you saw the man you miss?

Y/N: ?

JiMin: If you're supoosedto be a heartless agent, then why is seeing someone you miss affected your mentality like this?

Y/N: Nothing affected me, I just-

JiMin: Liar.

Y/N:...Get out.

I give him back, hoping hed leave me alone already...I'm still hearing the music box which is destroying me more and more...it just won't stop...it wont stop!...it-..???....

Suddenly, I'm hugged from behind...he's resting his chin on my shoulder...taking me in his arms...hugging me tight...he whispers in my erar before I react.

JiMin: Beat it...I'm with you...you're not alone...

Y/N:?....

He hugs me tighter...feeling his warmth and his arms around me...made me relax bit by bit...and slowly...I no longer hear the music box...
I can no longer hear it...

JiMin: There you go...your body is relaxing...

Y/N:....

For some reason...his voice is soothing...and I actually relax in his arms...

JiMin: You are a total badass.

Y/N: Huh?...

JiMin: You are literally my dream woman, my video game crush form every game!

Y/N: Just what are you-...* soft chuckle*

He lets go of me and I turn around to face him.

JiMin: Seriously though! You're awesome!! And so cool!

Y/N: Don't exaggerate. * soft chuckle*

JiMin: you have NO idea!!! 0□0 You slay! You slice!! You Booom!! >:□ you can even cook whike being this badass!!!

Y/N: What are you even - * laughing*!

JiMin: And above all of that,

Y/N: Now what? * Laughing*

He suddenly comes forward and raises my chin to him...smiling at me...My cheeks go red...

JiMin: Above that...you're so damn beautiful...

I look away with a frown, removing his hand...

Y/N: I- I am not...that beautiful...* frowning*...

He moves my chin back to him, coming closer...my cheeks are going redder and redder...

JiMin: I thought being a badass and a beauty can't be combined...but damn...I never thought that crushing on my fictional character will actually reflect in real life...

Y/N: I look like your fictional character that much?...

JiMin: You look nothing like her, you look much better...

I Have no more control over my red face...

Y/N: Are you...flirting with me?...

JiMin: I'm stating facts! * chuckling*

Y/N: Get out...* blushing*...

I get out of his hands but he just-

Y/N: * Gasp*!! H-HEY!

JiMin: * Giggling*

He just pulls my arm and turns me around, pulling my back to his chest...hugging me tight...resting his chin on my shoulder...

Y/N: J-JiMin-

JiMin: Showing emotions is called being human...not being weak...so you need to understand that this doesn't at all make us trust you less...

Y/N:...

JiMin: At least when you need a hug, just pull me away and I'll hug you..no one has to know...

Y/N:.....

JiMin: We have a deal?? * chuckling*

Y/N: Promise me SeokJin is priority...JiMin...

JiMin: SeokJin is definitely safe with me, why are you-

Y/N: DON'T...lose him...JiMin...please...

JiMin: You wanna talk?....

Y/N: There is nothing to talk about...

JiMin: When you feel like it...I'll be there...

Y/N: Why are you doing this?...You don't even know me...why are you being this nice?...

JiMin: You don't even know me either...but you chose not leave me behind from the start...wasn't it your jacket I was wearing when I woke up at JungKook's house at the very beginning?...

Y/N:...I am-

JiMin: You're an agent and it's your job, yeah I Know. But I'm sure it wasn't your job to cook for us, or reassure each one of us all the time, am I right?

Y/N:...

JiMin: You're not protecting us because you're an agent...but because it's you...so see it, Y/N...

Y/N:...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for-

JiMin: Don't apologise for showing emotions...No one will judge because no one knows what you've been though...and the fact that you're a too agent at such young age means you had one hell of a past...so it's you right...

Y/N:...You don't seem like you have a good past either...

JiMin: * scoff*...Yeah I guess so...

Y/N: You and SeokJin?...

JiMin: SeokJin had it worse than me...he is older...he was there before me...

Y/N:...Was it that bad?..

JiMin: Trust me...the only thing kept me going is SeokJin's smile and presence...

Y/N: * Sad smile* Trust me...I feel you....that's why I'm telling you SeokJin is your priority, JiMin...

JiMin: Actually...Who has a good past...Y/N?...

Y/N: ....* sad*...

JiMin: That's why depression won't solve anything! * chuckling*

He turns me around and squeezes my face in his hands, I blink in surprise but he just laughs like usual him...

JiMin: We're together now! The past painnwas just feul for a better future and I am actually so happy with my life now!! Me, SeokJin, HoSeok, it was all I needed!! * Laughing*!

Y/N:...?...

I just smile at his happy face...his energy is one of a kind...I smile at him...

Y/N: Thank you...JiMin...* smiling*...

JiMin: Is this when I get kissed??? 0.0

I take his face in my hands and I kiss his cheek, letting go of him, his face is burning red and he's surprised as hell, I just laugh.

JiMin: Holy shit...I was joking...but damn...I'm happy....

Y/N: * Laughing*!!

JiMin: Your laugh is so beautiful...

Y/N: ?..* blushing*....Let's go out to everyone...

I Try to conttol my red face and I get out...followed by JiMin...

"""" END OF JIMIN CHOICE"""""

SeokJin: Agent Y/N??

Y/N: Just Y/N...* smiling*

HoSeok: You feel better? * smiling*

Y/N: * Coldly* Yeah.

HoSeok:...* frowning*...

JiMin: Hey...about HoSeok-

HoSeok: * darkly* JiMin.

JiMin: Dude she thinks you're a murderer!!

Y/N: I'm actually sure of it. You are a snipper aren't you?

HoSeok:...*tensing * I am-

Y/N: Your shoulders tensed, your hands twitched, you ARE a snipper, your body language means you're either about to lie or about to yell at me to cover for yourself.

JiMin: * in his head*...Shit...she's a detective after all!!

HoSeok: * firmly* It's not what you think.

Y/N: I wanted to believe you're a formal soldier but that stance, wasn't for a soldier, HoSeok.

SeokJin: Agent Y/N!!! please It's not-

Y/N: I don't want anyone other than him to talk.

HoSeok: * tensing*

Y/N: *Darkly * Mind teling me what kind of snipper are you?

HoSeok: You have nothing against me, so accusing me or-

Y/N: Answer the question.

HoSeok:...* tensing*...

I keep giving him a calm strong look, he's tensing, JiMin and SeokJin too, which means they know about him.

And he's not answering.

Y/N: I won't tell YoonGi yet, because if I do, he won't be even talking to you like I'm talking now.

HoSeok:....* tensing*....

Y/N: You better find an answer, HoSeok.

I turn to walk away but his voice stops me.

HoSeok: You said you trust me anyway!

Y/N: Yeah I do.  I trust you with those two, because for some reason you're overprotective of both of them, but you're still suspicious for me, HoSeok.

I turn around and walk to the room again to prepare my weapons.

HoSeok: * Stressing*....

JiMin: Hey.

HoSeok:...* stressing*

JiMin: She won't judge you without evidence, calm down.

SeokJin: Why don't you just tell her...she's a nice person...

HoSeok: She's an agent!! A special force detective!!

JiMin: Yes but-

HoSeok: JiMin she figured out most things by JUST looking at me!

JiMin: HoSeok don't...please...

HoSeok:....* stressing*...

SeokJin: HoSeok...* sad*...

JiMin: Dude, she is someone who accepted TaeHyung! She won't accept you?!

HoSeok: * Darkly* I doubt it, and I don't trust her either.

SeokJin:...

JiMin: Don't do stupidity, HoSeok.

HoSeok:...* stressing*...
.
.
.

YoonGi: If you don't talk I'll just kiss you and end it dude.

JungKook:...

YoonGi: You want it the hard way, huh? Fine.

JungKook: Don't kiss me...

YoonGi: Now it's when you finally talk, huh. You'll get kissed.

JungKook: Get out, please.

YoonGi: Okay this is starting to get disturbing, the hell is wrong with you???

JungKook:....

YoonGi: * Darkly* I'll catch that blue mushroom pretty soon and-

JungKook: YoonGi.

YoonGi: What?

JungKook: You here to save people and find a way out. Running after TaeHyung instead of doing your job is what will hinder us.

YoonGi: It's not like I'm the one looking for him! HE pops up every now And then and the moment he does, it's disaster!!

JungKook: I don't think he'll pop up anymore so let him be...

YoonGi:?... The hell did you see in that warehouse?...

JungKook:...

YoonGi: Are you okay?...

JungKook: I have to be or I won't survive.

YoonGi:...

YoonGi just pats JungKook's head while looking away, JungKook is surprised with his eyes wide, looking at YoonGi.

YoonGi: Ugh you're acting exactly like Y/N when she's sulking, so I'm used to dealing with this stupid behaviour of yours, a head pat always works.

JungKook:...

JungKook just silently looks away...YoonGi watching him silently.

YoonGi: It's fine not to feel okay, because me and Y/N are here now. Trust us, we're ready to die to get you all out of here.

JungKook:...

YoonGi: That's disgusting, comforting someone is always disgusting! * Blaugh*

JungKook: I'm more disgusting with your hand on my head. * a very judging frown*

YoonGi: Admit it, say you love me.

JungKook: I hate your guts.

YoonGi: You want a kiss?

JungKook: YoonGi I swear to God-

YoonGi: * Already going for a kiss*

JungKook: * TERRIFIED* D-DUDE!!!

* DOOR SLAMMING OPEN*!!!!

Y/N: JUNGKOOK!!!! \(>○<)/

YoonGi: The idiot stops me every single damn time.

JungKook: She saves me everytime!!! * annoyed as hell*

Y/N: Save you from what? 0.0

JungKook: FROM-

Y/N: Awwwwww YoonGi comforting someone~~~~ That is actually adorable T^T this never happened befo-

* SLAP*!!!!!

Y/N: OH GOD. џ(ºДºџ)

JungKook: * In disbelief*

YoonGi suddenly slaps JungKook hard, JungKook is still not moving after the slap, with his eyes wide in disbelief, questioning his life choices, and I'm in absolute shock with my mouth wide open.

YoonGi: Me comforting someone? You blind? This never happens. I was just-

JungKook: * Angry as hell* YYYOOOOONGIIIIII!!!!!!

* THUD*!!!!

JungKook suddenly jumps on YoonGi, both of them on the floor with JungKook trying to kill YoonGi...

Y/N: OH MY GOD STOP!!!!

YoonGi: GET OFF YOU CRAZY PIERCED DUDE!!!!!!

JungKook: CRAZY PIRCED DUDE?!

YoonGi: HOW MANY HOLES DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR BODY YOU CRAZY BASTARD?!?!

JungKook: EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MORE THAN YOU YET YOU MANAGED TO USE THE BATHROOM FOR OVER 15 MINUTES!!!!! ISN'T THIS OVERLOADING?!?!

YoonGi: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, MULTIPLE HOLES BASTARD!!!!!

Y/N: What is even this kind of conversation?...* facepalm*...

I just give up and I sit on the chair, one of them will kill the other one day. The trio come running in quickly.

HoSeok: What's happening?!

JiMin: Oh God they're at it again?!

SeokJin: *In tiny * Don't fight!!...

Y/N: SeokJin, Sweetheart if this is the volume you'll speak in, I can asure you you're not making a difference,  baby.

JungKook: I AM FED UP WITH YOU!!!!!

YoonGi: YOU'RE THE ONE ALWAYS ANNOYING ME WITH YOUR BREATHING!!!

JungKook: TRUST ME THIS TIME NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM KILLING YOU!!!!!!

JiMin: Hey!! Stop it! Both of you!!

JungKook's head suddenly snap up from YoonGi's direction beneath him and he's glaring right at JiMin, I can swear I heard him hissing.

JungKook: * Angry as hell* Red streak....

JiMin: DUDE WHAT THE HELL HAVE I EVEN DONE TO-

JungKook suddenly pulls out a gun at JiMin.

JiMin: OH FUCK!!

JungKook: I'll kill you.

JiMin: WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!??!?

HoSeok: DAMN JIMIN!!!! * laughing*!!!! Everyone hates you!!! * Dying from laughter*

YoonGi: HEY "FULL OF HOLES" BASTARD!!!! WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!!!!

JungKook: * Darkly* Red streak dies first.

JiMin: I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!!

JungKook: That you're living.

JiMin: WHAT THE-....Hey...no...no stay away...JUNGKOOK SATY AWAY!!!!

JungKook: You'll die.

*BANG*!!!!!

JiMin: WHAT THE FAAAAAAK!!!! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

SeokJin: Oh my God no!! NO please!!

HoSeok: * LAUGHING*!!!!! Oh shit I can't breathe....* LAUGHING*

YoonGi: * darkly* I can help you Fully stop breathing, clown.

HoSeok: 0_0 But I am-

YoonGi: *darkly * Shut up, Sebastian, I already hate your guts.

HoSeok: What have I done?!?! 0□0

YoonGi: * annoyed* I just don't like you, You seem suspicious.

Y/N: Wow.

HoSeok: Y/N did you tell him something?!!?

Y/N: Nope, it's just YoonGi's sixth sense, good luck with that.

YoonGi: Tell me what??

He turns angrily at HoSeok, picking up a pipe.

YoonGi: What the fk did you do to her that you made her hide from me??

HoSeok: WAIT! NO NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

YoonGi: You'll die, clown.

HoSeok: WAIT!!! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

YoonGi is trying to attack HoSeok thinking he did something to me, JungKook is busy too on top of JiMin strangling him to death, and I'm just sitting on a chair watching the drama unfold.
SeokJin on the other hand is flipping.

SeokJin: Please stop!! Please don't kill each other!!! (◎□◎;)

I just laugh, It is noisy but very alive, and that's what matters...* smiling*

SeokJin suddenly holds both my hands out of nowhere.

SeokJin: Stop them!!! PLEASE!!!! T□T I-

"""""SEOKJIN'S CHOICE START"""""

I get up and grab SeokJin's hand.

SeokJin: 0.0?

He looks at me confused but follows anyway with me taking his hand, we both leave the loud 4 killing each other and we stand outside in the corridor.

Y/N: Aaaaa~~ Much peaceful. * Chuckling*

SeokJin: We'll just leave them?!...

Y/N: they'll figure it it out.

SeokJin: But they'll hurt each other!!...This is wrong and bad... :(

Y/N: (≖_≖ ) * squinting my eyes*

SeokJin: W-What?...

Y/N: How old are you? Like really. (≖_≖ )

SeokJin: T..Twenty-

Y/N: I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW-

SeokJin: Eight...* in tiny*

Y/N: What?

SeokJin: 28...* in tiny*

Y/N: ╭( ๐_๐)╮

SeokJin: A-Agent Y/N?...

Y/N: ....╭( ๐_๐)╮

SeokJin: Agent Y/N!!! * Worried as hell*!...

Y/N: Dude...╭( ๐_๐)╮YOU ARE 28!??!!?

SeokJin: U-Um...yeah?...

Y/N: MAN THIS MEANS I'M 54 OR SOMETHING!!!!!

SeokJin: ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ No you look so young and beautiful! * soft giggle*

Y/N: ╭( ๐_๐)╮

SeokJin: Agent Y/N?...* in tiny*

Y/N: (≖_≖ ) I thought I'm weird because I'm hitting on a 20 years old when I'm 24.

SeokJin: You thought I'm 20? * Laughing*!

Y/N: ╭( ๐_๐)╮Oh God...your laugh is healing me...

SeokJin: * Laughing*!...you-...0_0

Y/N: What?

SeokJin: (//0//_//0//) * Blushing like hell*

Y/N: What???

SeokJin: Y-You...You were....hitting on me??

Y/N: (≖_≖ ) I am still hitting on you.

SeokJin: J-J- JIIIIIIMMIIIIN!!! * TERRIFIED* џ(ºДºџ)

* SLAM*!!!

SeokJin: 0_0....

He tries to run past me back to JiMin but I slam my hand on the wall in front of him, he can't pass and he's terrified.

Y/N: You won't go anywhere.

SeokJin: I-I-I....

Y/N: Wow, I though this works the other way around, but now A man is scared of a woman?!

SeokJin: I'm not scared of you!!! >:(

Y/N: (≖_≖ )

SeokJin: * LOUD GULP* ( ๐_๐)

Y/N: Go back over there, or do you wanna stay that close to me? Not that I mind it, but-

* SWOOSH*!!!!

SeokJin: 0_0

And faster than light, he's FAR away from me, glued to the wall with his eyes wide, watching every movement I make

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

SeokJin: I-I-I don't-

Y/N: Get over here (≖_≖ )

SeokJin: BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!!! T□T

Y/N: Get over here, now. (≖_≖ )

SeokJin: * In tiny*...T^T

He steps two steps in tiny, he literally didn't even move a whole inch.

Y/N: ( ಠ_ಠ) seriously? You literally vibrated in your place!! You didn't move!!!

SeokJin: But I obeyed!! >:□

Y/N: (≖_≖ )

SeokJin: 0_0

Y/N: Why are you that scared of me?!??

SeokJin: I'm not scared!!! * tearing up*

Y/N: You're terrified!

SeokJin: I'M NOT!!!! T□T

Y/N: Are you that scared of me?...* sad*

SeokJin: No No No Don't be sad, agent Y/N!!! * Guilty as hell* (๑•́ -•̀)

Y/N: Why do you call me agent?? Just Y/N is fine...* sad*.... :(

SeokJin: But it's disrespectful...you're higher in rank...

Y/N: But you're hella older than me, do I call you sir? * laughing*

SeokJin: I'm not that old!! >:( And no Don't call me that!! >:□

Y/N: * Soft chuckle*

SeokJin: Don't laugh at me!! >:□

Y/N: Okay okay I'm sorry!!

SeokJin: >:(

Y/N: You seriously called for JiMin because you were scared of me??

SeokJin: Y-You are a woman!...A-And..And I...I...

Y/N: You never had a woman hit on you before??? That can't be!! You're so handsome and tall!! You're so kind! How?!

His face just flashes red and he fiddles with his finger in embarrassment after what I said.

SeokJin: S-Some times I get women wh-who...try touching me or....t-taking me with them somewhere....b-but I yell for JiMin and JiMin shews them off...

Y/N: Well, I understand their behaviour, I'm definitely wanting to take you home.

SeokJin: W-What!?

Y/N: I want you in my pocket...T^T....or in a protected glass box...T^T

SeokJin: G-GLASS BOX!?!?!?! Y-YOU WILL KILL ME AND STUFF MY BODY IN A GLASS BOX!?!??! * GENUINELY TERRIFIED*

Y/N: what!? NO! What are you even-

SeokJin: PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!! DON'T HURT ME!!!

Y/N: Calm down!!! It was a metaphor!!! I-

SeokJin: JIIIIIIMIIIIIIN T□T

Y/N: NO NO NO NO!!!!

I am panicking hard, and he's terrified with teary eyes.

Y/N: IT'S A METAPHOR!!! IT MEANS YOU'RE SO CUTE AND MUST BE PROTECTED!!!!

SeokJin: Y-You mean you..won't kill me??...

Y/N: Definitely not!! Why would I do that!? I'm literally the agent to protect you!!

SeokJin: Oh...Yeah right...it makes more sense...* tiny sniff, chuckling*...

Y/N: Oh my God...you're too innocent...

SeokJin: * sniffing in tiny*...

Y/N: Damn...you're really scared of me...* sad chuckle*... I don't blame you...

SeokJin: Huh?...* sniffing*...

Y/N: I AM scary...not to mention you saw me killing...so I understand. * smiling* I really wasn't going to hurt you. You're just so cute, I wanted a hug. * chuckling*...

SeokJin: A hug?...* sniffing*...

Y/N: I guess not yet. * smiling*...

SeokJin: Wait! I didn't know...I just thought you're angry because I'm useless and-

Y/N: Woah! Why? Why would you say that about yourself??

SeokJin: I...don't fight or use weapons...I....

Y/N: You're not supposed to do that or know how to do it to begin with, that's normal.

SeokJin: JiMin can...HoSeok can...you can....all of you can...

Y/N: Me and YoonGi are agents, we're trained on this, JungKook lived here through hell so he has to do that to survive, JiMin just plays a lot of video games so he knows some moves, HoSeok is still suspicious to be honest, but we all have reasons to know that. You're a normal citizen, you're not supposed to know any of that.

SeokJin: so I'm not useless?...

Y/N: You're the most useful. * smiling*

SeokJin: ?...

Y/N: your softness gives strength, you know?

SeokJin: How is that?...* sad*

Y/N: Well, for me, I'll say that seeing your soft face is what triggerd me to protect when I was scared.

SeokJin: you were scared?!!

Y/N: I am a human too. * smiling* so I was definitely scared just like you. But seeing your soft face is what triggered me that my job is to protect you. * smiling*

SeokJin: That is still not called useful...* sad*...

Y/N: When your softness is the fuel to keep us all happy and strong, then you definitely ARE useful. * smiling*

SeokJin: You're saying this just to make me feel better... * sad*

I walk to him and he's still not noticing me, I ruffle his hair playfully and he looks at me quickly, surprised with a slight blush on his face, I smile and talk happily.

Y/N: You don't have to be like everyone else to be useful or special! Sometimes how different you are can be your speciality! * soft chuckle*

He keeps looking at me with doe eyes...and I just smile...he finally smiles back, still with a faint blush, making me smile more...

SeokJin: Thank you...* smiling*

I smile back, taking my hand away.

SeokJin: And I'm really not scared of you!...I....just...* blushing*...

Y/N: Why are you blushing? * laughing*

SeokJin: I'm not!! * Blushing*

Y/N: Okay, you're not. * soft chuckle*

SeokJin: Do you feel better?...

Y/N: Oh...Sorry you had to see me like this when I'm supposed to be your energy...it won't happen again, it was just a-

SeokJin: * softly*...You just told me we're all humans...you have the right to feel sad...so don't justify yourself...

Y/N: I wasn't sad...I was just-

SeokJin: It definitely feels sad when you lose someone you love...

Y/N: ?...did you lose someone you love?...

SeokJin: No...I gained one...* smiling*...

Y/N: Gained one?...JiMin?

SeokJin: MHM!! * Giggling*

Y/N: Looks like you love him so much. * smiling*

SeokJin: I love him so much!! * Giggling*

Y/N: How in the world are you the older one? * Soft laugh*

SeokJin: * Sad in tiny* JiMin said it doesn't matter who is older...

Y/N: it definitely doesn't...* smiling*

I ruffle his hair gently, the same blush makes its way to his cheeks again...I smile at it...but my smile starts dropping...and I take my hand away, moving back...resulting in him looking at me, confused.

SeokJin: Is there something in my hair?...

Y/N: Your hair is better than years of me taking care of mine. * Laughing*

SeokJin:...You...

Y/N: I am fine * smiling*

SeokJin: You wanted a hug, right?...

He approaches me but I move back, raising my hand in the air to stop him...he stops and looks at me sadly in confusion but I smile...

Y/N: Sorry...I'm not ready yet...* soft chuckle*....

SeokJin: It's just a hug...

Y/N: And it scares me...* soft chuckle*...

SeokJin: A hug scares you?...

Y/N: I know this sounds weird but-

He suddenly smiles...

SeokJin: It used to scare me too! * soft giggle*

Y/N: ?....Why?...

SeokJin: JiMin is who taught me a hug isn't scary! * giggling*  so I know how it feels, that's why I'll wait for you till the moment it doesn't scare you anymore! * Soft chuckle*

Y/N: ?....

SeokJin: * giggling*

Y/N: ( ಠ_ಠ)

SeokJin: What??

Y/N: Marry me. ( ಠ_ಠ)

SeokJin: JIIIIIIMIIIIIIIN!!!!!!! 0□0

Y/N: WOAH WOAH WOAH NO!!!!!!

It will be so hard to get him!!! T^T....

""""""END OF SEOKJIN'S CHOICE""""""

JiMin: GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!!

JungKook: * Through gritted teeth* You must die first!!

HoSeok: WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE TO YOU!?!??!

YoonGi: I DON'T LIKE YOUR NAME, LEONARDO!!!!!

HoSeok: IT'S NOT EVEN LEONARDO!!!!

YoonGi: SHUT UP, EZEKIEL!!! *SLAP *!!!!!

HoSeok: STOP SLAPPING PEOPLE!!!!!

SeokJin: Oh my God!!!....T□T

Y/N: * Sighing*....I have to do everything myself...

YoonGi: SON OF A- ARGH!!!!

JungKook: * DARKLY* I'll kill you- UGH!!!..

I grab both of them by the collar from the back, pulling them away, dragging the on the floor to the corridor outside.

YoonGi: LET GO YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!!

JungKook: How is she even dragging both of us?!

Y/N: You know nothing about what I can do, man.

I let them go and I stand in front of them, crossing my arms, both HoSeok and JiMin come from the room behind me, limping.

JiMin: I'm blind!!! I'M BLIIIND!!!!!!

SeokJin: JiMin no! It's just the red streak in your hair is pulled all over your eyes! Some hair is even pulled completely off...oh my God!!

I look at JungKook.

JungKook: I hate his red streak.

HoSeok: I can't hear...I'M DEAF?! I'M DEAF!!!!!!

YoonGi: I think I slapped him too much, he deserves it.

Y/N: Oh my God CAN'T YOU TWO ACT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE FOR A WHILE!?!?

JungKook: * darkly* Aren't we normal to you?

YoonGi: I think that woman wants to get slapped.

Y/N: LEAVE THE TWO GUYS ALONE! THE HELL?????

YoonGi: Ugh..

JungKook: >:(

Y/N: Oh my God you two...SeokJin are the two with you alive??

SeokJin: They're saying weird things but I guess they're alive!..

Y/N: Just take care of them...* facepalm*...

YoonGi: They're a burden now.

JungKook: Can I kill them?

Y/N: No, JungKook.

JungKook: Damn it.

Y/N: Anyway, what happened to your neck?

He covers his neck with his combat clothes he's wearing and he frowns, looking away. I look at YoonGi and he shrugs.

Y/N: That wasn't TaeHyung...right?...TaeHyung wouldn't hurt you...

JungKook: It wasn't TaeHyung, and TaeHyung won't appear again anyway.

Y/N: What?! He said that?!!!

JungKook: I thought you'd be happy about it.

Y/N: Definitely not!!! Why!? What happened?!

He looks up at me confused with a frown, YoonGi the same.

YoonGi: Woman the hell is wrong with you? He's an obstacle away.

Y/N: Maybe but...but...just what happened?...

JungKook: Y/N, I told you before more than once to just do your job and don't interfere in whatever you see here especially TaeHyung.

Y/N:....

YoonGi: Okay, if we're done with stupidity, time for some real business.

Y/N: Now that you said it, I'm heading out to look for more living people, you guys stay here.

YoonGi:  Y/N, sweetheart, what you said is still stupidity, not business.

Y/N: YoonGi I'm serious, have you forgotten what we're here for?? We can't both head off and leave those citizens here alone without protection, one of us must stay back with them.

YoonGi: That one will be you.

Y/N: That won't happen.

YoonGi: Kid get the hell out of my way.

Y/N: I'm not that younger than you!! And I'm the one going!

YoonGi: Y/N oh My God this isn't the time to-

Y/N: * angry* YoonGi I'm the one going and it's final!!

YoonGi: ?

Y/N: I have people to save and protect! I'm not going to sit here while people that I can protect are in danger!! I'm going and it's final!!

YoonGi:...

JungKook: ?

Y/N: I grabbed some guns and riffles before we fleed and-

YoonGi: I know you saw him.

Y/N: ?!

I get surprised, then I frown.

YoonGi: Whatever you saw or heard wasn't real, get a grip and don't be hasty and reckless, this isn't you.

Y/N: ....* Frowning*...

JungKook: Him who??

YoonGi: Anyway, So, what will you do?

Y/N:...* Sighing*... We'll both go.

JungKook: I'll go with you.

Y/N: No, you'll stay here.

JungKook: I don't want to stay with them!!

Y/N: And you're supposed to stay safe.

JungKook: You know I'm not ordinary and I don't need protection like them, right!?

Y/N: Yes but they need YOUR protection, can you do that?

JungKook: Oh my God you'll leave me with them alone?! At least one of you stays and I'll go instead!!

Y/N: JungKook.

JungKook: >:(

YoonGi: So it's partners time again, huh?

Y/N: Yup.

YoonGi: We start by?

Y/N: Who we know, Reporter NamJoon.

JungKook: NamJoon?

YoonGi: Rings a bell?

JungKook: I heard this name before... I kept trying to remember where I heard his name before when you mentioned him earlier, now I do....The Niross things talk about him.

Me and YoonGi both look at each other.

Y/N: Say what?

JungKook: I never really got a Whole conversation to understand the whole thing, but whenever his name is mentioned, they laugh, so I have no idea.

YoonGi: What kind of laugh?

JungKook: I don't really know, it differs.

Y/N: Reporter NamJoon, huh?

YoonGi: I thought that guy will have some information but now I'm sure he has plenty, we must get that guy.

Y/N: We'll set out, and we'll split up.

JiMin: YUP, that's how everyone dies!!!

JungKook: * angry* red streak.

JiMin: FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

JungKook: Can I kill him?

Y/N: No.

JungKook: >:(

HoSeok: Splitting up won't be wise at all!!

SeokJin: I agree!!...

YoonGi: It won't be a problem for us.

Y/N: We did it a lot before, plus we're trained for it.

JungKook: I also don't see it as a problem, the three of us split up before and we did our work perfectly.

HoSeok: Take me with you, I can-

Y/N: * Firm* you'll stay here.

HoSeok: Then take JungKook! I Can protect-

Y/N: * Firm* You'll stay here, and you'll give JungKook any weapon you have, HoSeok.

HoSeok: ...* clenshing his jaw*....

JiMin: * Balling his fists hard*...

SeokJin:.....

JungKook: * A very judging stare for HoSeok*

YoonGi: *Suspecting like hell * Why the hell isn't he allowed weapons, what do you suspect, Y/N?

HoSeok: * Clenshing his jaw*

Y/N: I don't suspect anything, he just can't use weapons and he almost hurt himself, so he's not allowed near weapons, can you do that, JungKook?

JungKook: Fine.

HoSeok: .....

Y/N: Let's go.

Me and YoonGi start walking away but HoSeok suddenly grabs my hand after everyone left.

HoSeok: I'm NOT who you think I am.

Y/N: * Firmly* That won't change till I have evidence.

HoSeok: I can just use a weapon! I play video games too, you know?!

Y/N: I'm the last person you can deceive, I'm a detective, HoSeok. It's not your ability to shoot that makes me suspect you.

HoSeok: Then what is it?!!

I talk in a low voice but with a very firm glare.

Y/N: Your " Murderer" stance while shooting, your " Snipper" pose and abilities, those weren't video games poses or stances, HoSeok, and a video game player doesn't shoot almost as good as me, right?

He lets go of my hand and he clenches his jaw, I turn around to leave.

HoSeok: It's still not what you think it is.

Y/N: Till I find evidence, HoSeok, I won't trust you with anyone other than those two. Hell not even those two to be honest, but I have no other choice at the moment.

I leave and he's still in the same spot, clenching his jaw and balling his fists.
I'm positive JiMin and SeokJin know something. Their faces and body languages are screaming at me.
I'll figure you out, HoSeok.

I go to JungKook who was giving me the " get the hell over here" look.

JungKook: Mind explaining?

Y/N: He's just clumsy as JiMin, keep your eyes on them or they'll die.

JungKook: So basically I'm babysitting. * facepalm*

Y/N: Where did TaeHyung take you? To his house?

JungKook: I told you to drop the TaeHyung case, Y/N.

Y/N: Where he goes is probably where the most humans are, so I wanna know.

JungKook: There won't be any humans there.

Y/N: It's me who decides that when I sweep the area.

JungKook: Whatever, it's a warehouse at the west, but it's full of Niross things so no way you'll find-

Y/N: Take care.

I tap his chest and I turn around to leave.

JungKook: * angry* She cut me off...I'll kill red streak.

JiMin: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

JungKook: * Loading the riffle* >:(

JiMin: DUUUDE!!!!

.
.
.

I reach it outside, YoonGi is waiting for me.

YoonGi: You go east and I go south.

Y/N: I'll go west.

YoonGi: Whatever you want.

Y/N: we gather as many living people as we can.

YoonGi: Time limit 5 hours.

Y/N: Fine.

We high five and each of us goes in his respective direction.

.
.
.
.
.
NamJoon:.....

He ia walking aimlessly through the houses...Niross things always all around him wherever he goes, watching him silently while grinning at him.

NamJoon: * in his head* ignore them, NamJoon, they're here to distract you, just keep looking, you'll find them. You will...

He keeps looking through the houses...through everywhere...listening to the Niross things laughing all around him...one at the door, the other on the counter, 2 other outside the window, another one right by his side...they're all around him, laughing, grinning, giggling...
NamJoon is trying to control his anger, but...

NamJoon: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

None of them answers him, they just grin more...
He storms out of the house and they come after him, wherever he goes, he finds them...

NamJoon: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!?

Niross1: watching you failing is fun.

NamJoon: TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY!??!?!

Niross2: Ask her.

NamJoon: Her who?!

Niross1: The one who trusts TaeHyung so much and TaeHyung loves her. He definitely told her.

NamJoon: Agent Y/N???

Niross1: TaeHyung knows a lot about this place, if not all of it, and he likes her, HE brought her here, doesn't this raise a lot of suspicions?

NamJoon: Agent....* angry* Y/N....knows where they are??

Niross1: Well, definitely TaeHyung told her, OR, she's already done it, depends on what you'll find.

NamJoon: what I'll find?

Niross2: * Grinning*

NamJoon: And why would I believe you? I saw her killing you all, she's not on your side.

Niross1: We never said she's on OUR side, we said she KNOWS. * GRINNING*

NamJoon: I won't fall for this cheap trick, get the hell away-

Niross2: TaeHyung calls her princess, right? He's very overprotective of her, and she's the same, I wonder to whom is her loyalty. * GRINNING*

NamJoon: ?

Niross2: She stays with TaeHyung, neither of them are at TaeHyung's house at the moment, wanna unravel some secrets? * GRINNING*

NamJoon: I-

Niross2: Whatever you want, We wanted to help. * shrug*

NamJoon: * Angry* Where is TaeHyung's house?

Niross1: * GRINNING*

They suddenly all run in different directions.

NamJoon: HEY!!! NO WAIT!!!!! TELL ME WHERE IT IS!!!!!! WHERE IS- ...?

He stops mid sentence when he sees something at the distance...

NamJoon: * In his head* curled up some sort of ball?...no...it's moving...what is that??

He walks closer to the figure, with the Sword Y/N gave him in his hand...

Boy: P-Please stay away!!!

NamJoon: Huh?

The figure bolts up quickly in terror...it's a little boy that's terrified of NamJoon, he moves away in fear.

NamJoon: A kid?...

Boy: Don't hurt me!!...* crying*...

NamJoon: * in his head* Is that a real kid?...How do I know?...oh! Agent Y/N said a camera, right?

He lifts up his phone camera.

NamJoon: * In his head*...He IS a boy that's terrified and curled up...a little kid?...again you fking Niross?...

Boy: Please don't hurt me!!

The kid runs off.

NamJoon: WAIT!!! DON'T RUN!!!!

NamJoon runs off after him.

NamJoon: * In his head* Damn it!! He saw me talking casually to those Niross things!! He definitely thinks I'm one of them and I'll hurt him!!

NamJoon: KID WAIT!!!!! STOP!!!!!!

He keeps running after the little boy till he loses sight of him.

NamJoon: Damn it!!...Where is he?!...

Boy: * Crying*...

NamJoon: ?....

He follows the sound that was coming from under some ruins of an old house, the kid is curled up and sobbing the life out of himself...he talks softly...

NamJoon: I won't hurt you...

Boy: PLEASE DON'T-

NamJoon: It's not what you saw!!...I was trying to evade them so they don't hurt me!...

The boy keeps moving back with absolute terror on his face...and tears in his eyes...

NamJoon: * softly* It's okay...

NamJoon drops the sword...the kid looks at it, then back at NamJoon...

NamJoon: I don't know where I am just like you...* smiling*...I was just trying to defend myself so they don't hurt me...

Boy: ....* terrified*...

NamJoon: Look at me, do I look like them?...

Namj

Boy: Y-You were-

NamJoon: Talking to them? Yeah, I had to play so they don't hurt me. * smiling*

Boy: Where are we? What's happening?...* sobbing*..

NamJoon: You look 8...

Boy: I'm 7...

NamJoon: ?! Which means you weren't in the forest alone! Your family??

Boy: We were in a picnic...* sniff*....But suddenly...I don't remember...I was so scared!...* sobbing*...

NamJoon:.......

Boy: I am not lying!...* sobbing*...

NamJoon: I know...that's why I'm angry...

Boy: * Crying*...I want to find my little sister...she's definitelys scared....* crying*...

NamJoon:............ Little sister?...

Boy: Help me find her...uncle...please....* crying*...

NamJoon:...

Boy: * Crying*...

NamJoon: I'll help you, I won't let this happen again...

Boy: What?...* crying*...

NamJoon: What's your name?

Boy: My name is Eun...

NamJoon: I'm NamJoon. * smiling*...

Eun: I don't know where mom is....* crying*...

NamJoon: We need to find your little sister first, come on, let's go.

Eun: You know where to find her?!...

NamJoon: I don't...but I think if we drop by a certain place first, we will find a lot of clues about where she is.

Eun: We have to take care...* sniff*...there is a monster here...he scares me...

NamJoon: They're all monsters.

Eun: He had long blue hair...and green eyes...* sniff*...

NamJoon: ?! Him!? You met him?!

Eun: He killed dad...* crying*....

NamJoon: Shit....

Boy: He's scary...he looks like them....but he's acting scary...very scary...* crying*....

NamJoon: Let's go, I'll keep you safe, don't let go of my hand.

Boy: Yes...* sniff*...

NamJoon: * In his head* Hell no, Niross, you won't do that to this kid, Hell no.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: This is the warehouse JungKook told me about?...damn...it's scary...

Yeah I went to the warehouse, yeah I didn't tell anyone, and yeah I'm looking for TaeHyung...

If I told them they would've prevented me...
And when he took JungKook, his glare to me was a Warning not to follow, it wasn't a threat...
He also let JungKook go, why did he take him to begin with if he'll let him go??
I need to find him...

I Grip my gun and I enter the warehouse, it's absolutely abandoned and destroyed...it's empty...not a single soul...
I sweep the whole building, nothing...no one...not anything.

This is weird, very weird...
If there is nothing special here then why did he take JungKook here specially?

Maybe it's the wrong warehouse?

I walk back to the door, and I examine the floor, sure enough, black strands of hair and strings from clothes, also blood, traces of JungKook being dragged.

It IS the place.

JungKook's words repeat in my head again, "TaeHyung never leaves a trace wherever he goes, you'll never find traces of his existence"....

I stand in the same spot, ttying to think...

A ghost?... No I touched him...he's materialised...

Then a Niross...
But he's different from THEM...

A human?...But he's not like US...

An illusion?! But we ALL see and touch him!

He has a bit of everything that I have no idea what he is....Just what is he?....

I sigh, and I look up...

Woah...hey...

He likes hanging up, right?
What if what I'm loking for is up, not here on the ground?

I'll start simple, I'll just search the top of the building, the roof.

I get outside the building looking for the drop down stairs, aaaand found it!!

It's very rusty though!.. that will be dangerous, it may fall, but I have no other choice.

I start climbing very warily and carefully...
It seems like it hasn't been used in ages! No way TaeHyung used that! It was hard to even pull it down so it wasn't used.

I finally reach up.

Y/N: Damn, TaeHyung!! Oh my God!! How the hell does he climb and jump and swing this effortlessly??! * Dying* ◎Д◎

I take my breath.

Y/N: PHEW! Okay! Where do I start searching-.....?.... Oh hell no....

My heart drops...once I see the figurine....
I walk to it and I pick it up...

Y/N: No way he'd ever leave it here like that....something is wrong...something is so wrong!!!...

That figurine is the ONLY trace he always leaves...
We literally can't find his clothes or spoon or anything not even in his house! But the only thing seen that belongs to him is always the cats figurine...

He loves it...so why would he leave it in such place?!...

It wasn't a mistake...he left it on purpose...which is scaring me...scaring me so much...where is he?!... I need to find him!!

I quickly climb down, I almost fell but I don't give a hell!! This is bad! This is so bad! I have a very very bad feeling!!!

I run quickly but then I stop...

Y/N: Fuck...Where am I even supposed to look?! He will never be at his house anymore!! What am I supoosed to do-....

I have an idea!! I run quickly to an open area, and I just-

* THUD*!!!!!

I just open my arms and fall face first to the ground, starfish shape.

Y/N: ow...I should've just laid down...this hurts...T^T

I just keep laying down, face first to the floor, not moving.

Seconds pass....Minutes pass...hours...

Oh my God...I've been like this for literally an hour...face first to the floor, not moving...

Is he angry at me?...He won't come?!

Suddenly, a finger is bore in my cheek...and a very...VERY sad worried voice...

TaeHyung: You're dead?...

He sounds so sad...I was about to say anything but-

TaeHyung: WHY IS SHE DEAD!??!?!?!

He screams suddenly with absolute anger in his voice, his face twitching and turning into a HORRIBLE Niross form...and he gets up angrily.

Y/N: TaeHyung!!!

I sit up quickly and I grab his hand he looks at me quickly surprised, still with his deformed creepy Niross face...
I hate to say that I'm scared of what he looks like...
His skin is decaying...his eyes are rolled back...his mouth is hanging open...blood coming out of his eyes and mouth...
I am scared of his face...but I'm not scared of him...that's different...

That's Why I pull him down...he sits in front of me, still confused and surprised...I keep his hands in mine...his hands are cold...rough textured...not like a human...
And again I'm questioning...what is he?...

Y/N: It's okay...

TaeHyung: ?....

His face starts going back to normal...and to my surprise...the blood coming out of his eyes...was actually tears... which takes me aback...
But his face gets angry suddenly, taking his hands away from me.

TaeHyung: YOU LIED!?!?!?

Y/N: I'm sorry!! It was the only way to get you!!...

TaeHyung: GET ME!?!??!

Y/N: NO NO NO Not like that!!! Not get you harmfully!! I was looking for you!! I just didn't know where to find you!!

TaeHyung: DON'T LIE LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!!!!

Y/N: I'm sorry!....I'm sorry...

He keeps glaring at me...with the tears still in his eyes...
He was that scared I'd actually be dead?....

I warily scoot forward...slowly taking his face in my hands...cold...rough textured...but I smile...

Y/N: Sorry. * smiling*

TaeHyung: * Glaring* Why were you looking for me? You have your JungKook.

Y/N: You're really angry at him...

He's still glaring at me.

TaeHyung: What do you want?

Y/N: You're angry at me too??

TaeHyung: I'm confused how you are searching for me after I scared you.

Y/N: You WARNED me not to follow you, you weren't scaring me...

TaeHyung: * Firm* What do you want?

Y/N: You okay?

TaeHyung: Why wouldn't I be?

Y/N: You are not acting like...you...

TaeHyung: So what?

He's cold...so cold...he's angry...

Y/N: What did JungKook do?...

TaeHyung: Y/N.

He firmly calls my name...moving away from me...

TaeHyung: Don't interfere in anything you see here, find a way out for yourself, do you understand?

The same sentence JungKook said....

Y/N: Well, I'm here to stop whatever I see here.

TaeHyung: That's not your purpose.

Y/N: Didn't you bring me here for help? For this??

TaeHyung: No.

Y/N: Then why did you bring me here?

TaeHyung: Mind your own business, Y/N.

Y/N: My business is you.

He raises an eyebrow at me, and he leans back on the rock behind him, smirking.

The same look of mocking that he gave me when we first met at the intelligence centre when he talked about the dissappeared corpse...

TaeHyung: I am your business?

Y/N: Yes.

TaeHyung: Wrong choice, beautiful.

Y/N: I am sure of my choices.

TaeHyung: You're not sure, princess. * smirk*

It's like he's a totally different person...yet still he's the same person...
I don't know how to explain this...but...

I have studied people and psychology as a part of the agency training, so I can KNOW that he is the same person, it's not a personality disorder...he is CHOOSING to play personalities...a kid...a mocking adult... a VERY unstable serial killer whenever he sees corpses or blood...

He is CHOOSING...to play personalities...

In other words, he may be lying with literally every...single...word and action...

I keep staring at his smirk while he leans back like the most confident person again...while I am questioning everything...looking at him...

JungKook was right...TaeHyung is very unexpected and un-understandable...and dangerous....

TaeHyung: You're scared? * smirk*

Y/N: I told you before that you don't scare me.

TaeHyung: But taking me as your business? What kind of thinking is that? AGENT.

Y/N: I am here to save as many people as I can.

TaeHyung: You sure? * raising an eyebrow*

Y/N: Yes, you are my business, JungKook is my business, every single living person here is my business.

He raises an eyebrow, this time it's not mocking, but questioning.

TaeHyung: And how is that?

Y/N: I am going to save everyone I can save.

TaeHyung: * LAUGHING*!!!!!! SAVE EVERYONE?!!?

Suddenly he bursts out laughing...his retinas getting really small and his smile really abnormally wide...like a maniac...

TaeHyung: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! SAVING EVERYONE?!?! * LAUGHING*!!!!!

Y/N: And you included.

TaeHyung: *LAUGHING *-....?

He stops laughing once I say that, his face still the same, small retinas, wide abnormal smile with his mouth still open as if he is still laughing but he's silent, I'm still giving him a firm stare.

Y/N: I will save you.

His smile starts dropping into a " What the fuck is wrong with you" face.

Y/N: I am not leaving you behind, no matter what they say or what you do, I fully believe you're a victim just like us.

His face is the same.

Y/N: I don't know what you are, human, ghost, Niross.

He leans back again, mocking me with a smirk.

TaeHyung: And what if I'm not human? * smirk*

Y/N: I'll still save you.

His face doesn't change.

Y/N: Even if you're not human, If I can save you, I will...TaeHyung...wether you like it or not.

His face starts dropping into a calm yet angry expression, I keep firmly looking at him.

TaeHyung: Choose one, me or your JungKook, or YoonGi.

Y/N: All.

TaeHyung: Only 3 choices in the exam paper.

Y/N: I create my own fourth choice.

TaeHyung: * raising an eyebrow* You'll break the rules?

Y/N: Rules are made to protect, if they're ever to restrain then they must be broken.

TaeHyung: Breaking the rules of Niross will only destroy you.

Y/N: I don't care, if it's the right thing to do.

TaeHyung: That's dumb.

Y/N: Call it what you want, As long as I believe otherwise then your insult won't affect me.

TaeHyung:.....

Y/N:....

It goes silent, he is still leaning back confidently, raising an eyebrow at me, I'm still sitting up firmly, looking back at him.

The silence goes on for about 2 minutes, I decide to break it.

Y/N: Maybe you don't believe me, but- * GASP*!!

* THUD*!!!!!!!

He suddenly pushes me back and gets on top of me, pinning my hands down,
His face is of a human...but...it's of a psycho killer...

His neon green eyes glistening, VERY small retinas, an abnormal grin, his face will tear apart from it...and he leans really...really close... Talking while trying his best to keep in his laughter...

TaeHyung: BaBy YoU gOt iT SoOoOoO wRonG!!! * GigGiLliNg*!!!!!

Y/N: !?

TaeHyung: YoU arE sO EasY tO mAnIPuLatE!! * LaUgHing*!!!!

Y/N: Taeh-

TaeHyung: I brought you here for fun, it was very easy to play with you. I was kinda angry that YoonGi is taking my toy from me, and Now JungKook.

Y/N: If you're trying to scare me it won't wor-

Suddenly his face turns into a Niross form...drooling blood all over me...pulling out the dagger from my belt and slowly digging it into my neck...

He's serious...I start shaking...

TaeHyung: I'm hUnGry...* GRINNING*

Y/N: Your figurine...

TaeHyung: ?!

Y/N: I found your figurine and I wanted to give it back to you...

TaeHyung: ?....

He releases one of my hands , letting me get it out and show him...

Y/N: You left it...no way you dropped it...Why?...

TaeHyung:.......

He gets off me...but he doesn't take the figurine...
I sit up...but he stands up instead.

Y/N: TaeHyung I'm on your side...Even if they don't agree...

TaeHyung:...

He just turns around and runs off.

Y/N: TAEHYUNG!!!!!! RGH!!!!

Suddenly, immense pressure surrounds me...it's him!... He's preventing me from following him!... I can't move!!!
I fall to my knees due to the pressure, my nose starts bleeding heavily...

This goes on for a while till it stops...And when it stops...he's no where to be seen again...
Damn it!!!

But...

I am a detective for a reason, I can track down where he went according to the fog intesity and the footprints.
It will take time but it's better than nothing!!

I start running immediately in that direction.
I MUST win him over! I'm SURE he's our winning card!!
And I'm....trying to believe he's a victim till the last moment...
.
.
.
.
.

NamJoon: Want me to carry you?

Eun: I'm a man! No man gets carried!

NamJoon: Okay. * laughing*

Eun: I'm serious!! I'll find my little sister and I'll save her!!

NamJoon:...Yes....you will...you must...

Eun: Are you looking for someone too?...

NamJoon: Yeah...but not just one person...

Eun: Am I hindering you?...

NamJoon: Not at all. * smiling* we'll find your little sister.

Eun: Where are we going? We've been walking for too long...

NamJoon: I hoped we'd meet agent Y/N on the way so she'd take you but damn it...I guess you're going in with me.

Eun: In where?? That house??

NamJoon: Yeah...his house...* angry*

Eun: He? Who is he?...

NamJoon: Don't let go of my hand no matter what, and don't be scared.

Eun: Yes...

They enter TaeHyung's house, it's dark, and empty.

NamJoon: * In his head* They said illfind what I want here. They said agent Y/N was here. What did she see that she hid from me when we met? Is she really on his side?

Eun is scared, holding NamJoon's hand, while NamJoon is scanning the whole area with his eyes, till his eyes land on the closet bloody door...

NamJoon: Eun stay here.

Eun: Where are you going??!!

NamJoon: I don't think that's something you want to see, so just stay here, I'll take a quick look.

Eun: Okay...

He walks over to the closet, and he opens it.

NamJoon: ?!?!?!!?

Getting absolutely baffled by the amount of corpses and body parts in there...people with their faces eaten off...people with faces and no bodies...and most of them are of the missing people...

NamJoon: No....No No NO NO!!!! NO!!!!

* THUD*!!!!!!

He starts pulling out those corpses and body parts one by one, throwing them on the floor outside the closet...

His yelling makes Eun turn to look at him, and once he sees him throwing the corpses outside, he gets scared...and stays silent...moving back...

Eun: W-what are you doing?!...

NamJoon: NO!! NO!!! NO PLEASE NO!!!!

He keeps digging into the corpses, with his bare hand, examining one by one, part by part...wound by wound...
Eun is moving back in absolute terror...

NamJoon doesn't give a damn about how soaked in blood he is now...till he finally stops...sighing in relief...

NamJoon: Thank God...None of them is here...they-....

He stops midsentence...staring eyes wide at a severed hand in TaeHyung's corpses collection....

He picks it up...a small girl's hand...with a heart bracelet...

His eyes go wide and he stays silent...with his mouth open...

Eun: I-I....I'll go look for....m-my sister...th-thank you for th-the company....

Eun tries to run outside but-

NamJoon:........You won't go anywhere....

* SLAM*!!!!!

Eun: ?!!!!!

The door slams shut in Eun's face, even though no one touched it.....Eun is terrified...

NamJoon slowly gets up, covered in blood, with the little severed hand in his...looking blankly at Eun...

Eun starts shaking...

Eun: Please let me go! Don't hurt me!!...

NamJoon: If she didn't survive then why would you?...

Eun:...Y-You are-....

NamJoon: I am what?...

His face slowly starts changing into a Niross....

Eun: NOOOO!!!!!!

Eun immediately tries to run away but the door won't budge, he keeps trying with his little hands to open the door and with tears on his face...

Eun: Please stop!!! STOP!!!!

NamJoon: I wonder if anyone listened to her...

Eun jumps out the window quickly and starts screaming, running away.

NamJoon: No one will survive.....
.
.
.
.
.

YoonGi: where the hell is that idiot?

Woman: Who are you talking about?..

Man: Is it someone you lost??

YoonGi: I'm starting to think she actually got lost, let me just take you all to JungKook inside so I can go look for her.

JungKook: I'm actually out here already, you'll take them to Red streak.

YoonGi: The hell are you doing out here?

JungKook: The hell have YOU been doing standing in the yard for 10 minutes with over 7 people?

YoonGi: I was supposed to meet Y/N, but she's late, I'm not feeling good about that. Take them inside and-

JungKook: I'll go with you.

YoonGi: shut up and go inside, kid.

JungKook: She asked me about the warehouse I was in.

YoonGi: ?!! Shit...SHIT!!!!! YOU TOLD HER!??!?!

JungKook: I wasn't really thinking about anything weird!

YoonGi: SHE'S GOING TO HIM?!

JungKook: Seeing you will angry him! And he's not in the right mood for us to irritate him more!! Let ME meet him!!

YoonGi: Let ME KILL him!!!

JungKook: * Darkly* I won't let you.

YoonGi: I have no time for this!!

He runs off, followed by JungKook.

Woman: Wait! Where do we go?!

JiMin: Ma'am it's okay! Please come inside!

SeokJin: It's safe inside, hurry!

SeokJin and JiMin asure everyone inside the storage building, while HoSeok is with a riffle up in the window.

HoSeok: JungKook gave me this before he left, why did they both run off in a hurry like that?...Is it agent Y/N?

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: Oh God this is too much running!!...TAEHYUNG GET OVER HERE!!! >:□

I lean by a wall, panting.
He runs so damn fast! And I totally lost his trail...damn it...

Y/N: Why do I have to run this much in one hour?!...I-...

* SPLASH*!!!.!...

Y/N: ?!

I hear tearing and splashing sounds...I grip my gun, and I slowly and carefully approach the sound, making sure I'm hiding good.

I can see blood from behind that rock, the sounds are still going, it's making me shiver...

I slowly walk around the rock...
And my whole body freezes....

TaeHyung in his Niross form is on top of a man...e-...ea-.....eating....his....his....his...insides....raw...

The man's body looks exactly like the corpses in his closet now...

My whole body is shaking....my hands are shaking...I try to move away silently and slowly but my knees are failing me...

The sight is terrible....horrible...and very damn gory...that I felt my heart stop in fear and pain...

TaeHyung: * GROWLING*!!!.

He suddenly turns around and looks directly at me, making my weak knees weaker and weaker....

TaeHyung: * growling* I am still hungry....

His voice echoes in my head...my hands are gripping the gun in terror...

My brain is screaming at me to run, but my whole body is frozen by his glare...

I turn around to run but-

Eun: HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! * SOBBING*!!!!!!

Y/N: ?!!!

A kid comes running in my direction, I use my phone quickly with my shaking hands, it IS a real kid!!

Eun: HELP!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! * SOBBING*!!!!

He throws himself on me, hugging my waist in terror, I'm terrified as well....I'm in no position to comfort him....
He still can't see The monstrous TaeHyung who's glaring at me with blood dripping out of his mouth...

Y/N: W-What is-

Eun: HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

NamJoon: * Blankly*...She won't help you, because she'll die too.

Y/N: ?!...Reporter NamJoon?!

I use my phone and it IS him...but he's covered in blood...having the sword and the gun in his hands...the kid holding onto me is still screaming.

Eun: HELP ME!!!! PLEASE HE WANTS TO KILL ME!!!!!!!

Y/N: NAMJOON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?
.
.
YoonGi: Did you hear that?!

JungKook: She's screaming at NamJoon??

YoonGi: This feels bad!! Run!!
.
.
Y/N: PUT DOWN THE GUN!!!! YOU'RE SCARING THE KID!!!!

NamJoon: He should be scared...I'm going to kill him...

Y/N: REPORTER NAMJOON!!!!! DROP YOUR WEAPON!!!!!

I aim my gun at him after pushing the kid behind me.

NamJoon: You'll die too, anyway.

Y/N: NAMJOON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? DROP DOWN THE GUN-

NamJoon: If they had to die...why would you live?... Is it fair?...

Y/N: What?!...

NamJoon: Justice must be served, because it's YOUR fault, agent Y/N.

Y/N: My fault!?

NamJoon: If you believed me from the start...

Y/N: NamJoon drop down the gun!

TaeHyung: * Drooling over the kid that's holding onto Y/N*....

Y/N: It's not right! Snap out of it and-

NamJoon: You must die....

* BANG*!!!!!!!....

Y/N: ARGH!!!! . . .

Eun: NO!!!!!

TaeHyung: ?!!!!!!!!

JungKook: !!!!!!

YoonGi: YYYY//NNNN!!!!!!

Y/N:....

YoonGi immediately loads his gun qnd aims it....JungKook aims his riffle, and TaeHyung's face gets more qnd more distorted in rage, the three of them aiming at NamJoon...
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

476K 24.3K 44
{COMPLETED✔} "Stop this please," I begged earning a chuckle from him. "We haven't even started yet." . . A twisted fairytale in which Y/n discovers h...
124K 4.3K 20
Every girl--well, almost--counts down to Valentine's Day, wondering what their boyfriends have prepared for them but not Ava. Love...
1.5K 166 31
Collection of drabbles and short stories with OffGun and their various ships.
237K 13.5K 200
What if the Marauders had all the smart phone devices (and more modern culture with it) that we have today? What if they actually worked at Hogwarts...