GATE thus ASEAN from second g...

By Zeroread99

1937-2023 Valkyria chronicles was manufacturer they beginning to attack Brunei darussalam because they have... More

Prologue
Episode 2: Unexpected guess
Episode 3 GRA & East Europan Imperial Alliance vs Royal Brunei army force
Episode 4 Forces of Two world against One part 1
Episode 4 Forces of Two world against One part 2
Episode 5 Recon division and Save the life's
Episode 6 ASEAN vs GRA & Imperial army part 1
Episode 6 ASEAN vs GRA & Imperial army part 2
Episode 7 Atlantic federation has decision
Announcement

Episode 1:Another gate from Ocean on close in Southeast Asia

442 7 0
By Zeroread99

Press up Gate new opening intro ^.

Jamil bin zalaiman age 29 but he still cadet and now promoted by corporal and working from Brunei Muara district Royal Brunei Armed Forces defense academy and watching,comic and another hopeless and collector anime same day,day after day but working,marching,cleaning rifle,fighting combat,climbing,exercise combat,firing rifle target practice and he didn't smoking also he said:

"Getting tried for last timing,so know that hobby have like otaku called manga or something if reality World war happened history change but not history it's from another world but Brunei in peace and quiet to help the future and never destroying future and gate in ginza the hero of Japan name Yoji Itami but the answer still has same but they still has nothing do work."said Jamil.

10:45 a.m at Bandar Seri Begawan.

Everyone was relaxing,exercising all work up opened shopping and playing bubble with the kids,tour guide,surfing on beach,catching the fish

It's fun but Corporal Jamil bin zalaiman and crew we own that military trucks,APC armored vehicle and Three Blackhawks helicopter with own cadets in middle in jungle rainforest with Sergeant Abdul haizq to confiscated himself but they carrying rifles,blank ammunition and real round ammunition has both of them of this time.

Sikorsky S-70 Blackhawk

But Brunei pilot going to British and Brunei air base.

Weapon SAR-21

Véhicule de l'Avant Blindé (VAB)

Hicom Handalan truck

Land Rover Wolf

"Alright solider,round the line up right now prepare this training equipment with own British all rifle right now then pick rifle and name and serial number."said sergeant.

"Sir,yes,sir".all Brunei solider.

"Good,any questions"sergeant Abdul haizq said.

Corporal Jamil to rising the hand.

"Yes,what is it corporal."said sergeant.

"Sir why we here on that in the jungle rainforest playground but it's check map that wrong place sir".said Jamil

"What I look that map it's say in British camp jungle but it here."said sergeant Abdul haizq.

"Ehhhh..... I think wrong way but try call staff sergeant sir".Jamil say that.

Haizq try calling on the tactical radio.

"Sir".said haizq call tactical radio.

"WHERE'S ARE YOU HELL SERGEANT DIDN'T CHECK GOOGLE MAP OR READ MAP DID YOU PICK WRONG WAY RAINFOREST ON THAT PLAYGROUND!!!!!."said staff sergeant was angry.

"WHAT I didn't know British camp jungle on this place right here I thought went on that map."said sergeant Abdul haizq.

"YOU BACK THE BASE RIGHT NOW!!!!!,AND REST THE PLATOON SOLIDER GOING TO REAL IN BRITISH CAMP JUNGLE".said staff sergeant.

"Y..y..y..yes s..s..sir I be right there now sir"said sergeant Abdul haizq got scared.

"Oh that what happened wrong rainforest"said Brunei solider 1.

"No wonder hasn't happened it's nothing jungle camp"said Brunei solider 2.

"That's our Staff Sergeant say that again"said Brunei solider 3.

"Yeah but Corporal Jamil was smart and specialist and watch anime called Youjo Senki like world war 1 or 2 something like that."said Brunei solider 2.

11.10 at near South china sea

Malaysia Navy and Royal Brunei Navy are still Navy training practice for long time ago but still at one piece until now the navy crew detected on that radar.

KD Kedah (F171)

KDB Darulaman

"Captain,we detected on the radar sir I never seen like this."said Malaysia Navy 1.

"On screen now"said Malaysia Captain.

"Yes sir on screen"said Malaysia Navy 2.

Malaysia Navy on tv screen to see something reappear strange size over 950 feet tall the dragon statue,land of island and tunnel.

"What the heck is that it that something of another gate and it bigger than since."said Brunei Captain.

Turn out captains remember in ginza incident from Tokyo,Japan last 2 years ago was by Romans solider and creature killed people of Japan was totally kill 1000 dead for now.

Over past 2 years ago this happen in Tokyo,ginza incident.

There monster called goblin,dragon and orcs but slaughtered people of Japan.

But there's Romans and knights using spear,lances,crossbow, an arrow,swords and shield to changing to kill someone.

They called us savages.

But now finally reinforcement has arrived of now they called army the JSDF(Japan self defenses force).

In past for now.

"Oh shit it's same the GATE,Contact General now right now"said both captain Malaysia and Brunei.

"Yes,sir"said Malaysia and Brunei Navy crew.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 2
PLOT OF THE FANDOM : "Year 2049, 5 year since the war between the Dummies vs Noobs started, thing haven't move better or worst, from those dust, in a...
16.1K 571 10
wondering why the ASEAN was late in the show and manga....maybe their dead the only survivor was Vietnam and Thailand but what if their reborn??
5K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
200K 3.7K 73
A mysterious, ancient-looking gate appeared in Washington, D.C., sometime in the 21st century. From the gate poured out monsters, knights from mediev...