Rashell

Από GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 5

33 5 0
Από GeniRock

                               OLIVARE'S HOME

Rashell gets home in a bad mood. She refuses to play with her five year old brother and bangs the door on  her way to her  room. Lupita and Phibel knock on their sister's  door to check on her after they also watched the video.

''Virginia please open the door. Ian cried after you shut him up''

Rashell unlocks the door  and jumps on her bed.

''Can we enter?'' Lupi asks

''Do you have to ask when one foot is in alreasdy in?''

''Virginia please talk to us, we can't watch you in pain, say something.''

Rashell explains everything to her sisters. Miguel calls for the nineteenth time and Rashell answers. Miguel and Rashell meet to sort their issue. They kiss each other bye and Miguel promises not to mess up againBack home, Mia, their nanny has prepared dinner already and everyone is eating. Rashell joins them and apologises to his younger brother for being too hard on him. Ian forgives his sister and their nanny encourages  them to eat more.

''Ian pass me the pepper pot  I like this sauce huh! You can taste the paprika and the cloves very much. The sauce is really good with the noodles''

They enjoy the french fries, scramble and poach eggs, noodles, pasta and saute vegetable sauce. After dinner, they brush their teeth and sleep for their sports day the next day.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Living Από Zaynain

Ρομαντική

171 7 8
Life well spent is still 'spent'. Life should be lived. Life of a girl from a middle class family in Seoul changes completely when she accidentally...
2.4K 71 16
Scarred by his past, Louis wasn't looking for love or hoping to get involved with any woman at all. All the handsome millionaire wanted was a Nanny f...
14.1K 391 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...