Trap Queen (Lucas Coly)

By MiXeDchiiiik

Destiny Case traveled to LA and she's trying to seek her career with no interruptions. She meets a cold heart... More

Side Note✨
Characters:
Intro
I had an idea
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (rewrite)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Side Note
another note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
back.
Chapter 9 (part 1)
Side Note
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Oops
Everybody
Chapter 9 (part 3)
Chapter 10 part 4
SURPRISE!! (Chapter coming lil bih)

Chapter 6

3.6K 111 17
By MiXeDchiiiik

I looked over at Lucas who was talking to some random girl he seen inside Home Depot. I sighed and looked back at the colored piece of paper in my hand, I tired matching it with the paint but I couldn't seem to find the same one. This morning Lucas woke up early in the morning and came to my apartment to see me sleeping on my pallet I made on the floor because I didn't have any furniture yet. I still don't know how he got up earlier then me, but I had got dressed and Jasmine let me use her car so we wouldn't have to walk. I had made sure I thanked her more than once and barrowed it.

Ever since we came here I've been the one to shop for everything else while Lucas was trying to get a booty call of his life from a girl that had big boobs and a big butt. I shook my head again at the thought and glanced back and seen Lucas coming in my direction with a smirk on his face like he was satisfied with his job. I chuckled inside. "Let me guess you got the number..." "And she let me touch her ass , she said it was real but her and I both know them shits was fake.."

I shook my head and tried not to laugh at the poor girl. "....But what we shoppin here for again?" "We already got the furniture and put it in Jhene's car and now we need to shop for some paint.." He sighed.

"When you gone be finished" I rolled my eyes and looked at him while dropping my hands by my sides. "If i would've know you were going to complain I wouldn't have brought you here in the first place."

"And I would've never came if I knew you was gone take this long.." I went back to matching the colors trying to ignore his mumbles. "...shop like my grandma." He mumbled.

My brows shot up and I looked over at him as he had his back turned tome like he decided to walk away. I looked at the shelves and found a pack of erasers and threw it at his head so he could get mad. "Bruh wtf" He shouted a little louder then I expected but I didn't really care so I went back to what I was doing.

I could hear his footsteps walk away with anger but I just shrugged.

I had finally found the paint color I was looking for and put it in the basket. As I was about to move my basket I accidentally hit somebody with it.

"I'm s-..." I had a straight face when I seen who I bumped into. Jayshawn. "Damn D. Still bad I see.. can't believe i had fucked that brod over yo fine ass" He looked me up and down and licked his lips."I knew from far away that that ass was yours.. so I just came by to say hey." Both of my brows shot up again. "Excuse me. I don't speak retarded nigga."

He held up his hands like he surrendered. "My bad ma.." I rolled my eyes and was about to move my basket again but he stopped me. "Where you goin?" "Why does it matter to you" I placed my hand on my hip getting tired of his stupidity.

"I wanna talk to you right quick"I looked at him like he was stupid.

"We don't have to talk about anything anymore and I'm not your concern so back the fuck off." I pushed him out the way with my basket and walked off but I felt his hand grab my arm tight.

I tried to yank my arm back but he was stronger then. I told him to let me go but he didn't. I was 2 seconds away from screaming when I felt his hand let go of my arm. I quickly looked and seen Lucas pushing him back off of me.

I stood there shocked at what was going on but I walked to the two of them and tried to stop the fight that was going to happen. "Lucas let's go.." I said putting my arm against his chest, trying to calm him down. "Yeah go home L.." Jayshawn smirked.

Lucas gripped my arm and pulled me in the back of him so he could be in front. I Lucas stepped closer to Jayshawn and Jayshawn smirkedmore like he had something up his sleeve. I studied his face and had a bad feeling about this so I stepped infront of them again. "I'm serious Lucas."

"You downgraded D" He chuckled. "Excuse me?" He shook his head this time.

"You downgraded to a punk ass nigga" I had opened my mouth to cuss him out but Lucas spoke up before me. "Nigga you can't even buy a Gucci belt,shut yo broke ass up" I closed me mouth and looked at Lucas and then Jayshawn.

"But you the nigga who still livin wit his mama" Jayshawn backfired. "But you still live on the streets..... literally" I laughed so hard inside because it was true.

Jayshawn didn't have anywhere to stay when we were together years ago. When I was back at my hometown I used to let him stay over with me and my Aunt Nina. It took her a while to get used to him even though she never liked him. She respected the so called love we had for each other so she let him stay some nights in my room. We didn't have sex at all during our relationship so she trusted me because I had already planned my future. It didn't change when I met Jayshawn so I guess that's when he decided to mess around with someone else while he was still with me. I learned that every guy isn't somebody you change your life for and I'm going to keep my future I had in mind no matter what.

"You know what.. I don't talk I shoot so if you wanna get at me meet me at PJ crip" Jayshawn stated backing off ad turning around.That name PJ sounded familiar but I couldn't think of why so I pushed it out my mind. "No problem." Lucas said to him and grabbed my arm tightly leading me down the isle.

"Lucas I'm fine can you let me go now" His grip loosened. "Sorry ma" I almost forgot my basket so I grabbed it as we walked to the register.

"...and don't be throwin no shit at me like that." I laughed a little."Should've never said what you said to me." "Whatever.."

We walked up to the small line and once it was our turn we put the paints up so that the cashier could check us. When we were finished we walked out the store and just then I realized something and stopped dead in my tracks. Lucas looked at me like he was worried. "What?"

"You know Jayshawn??" His look softened a little but he shook his head.

"Yeah I know that punk ass nigga...... how you know him though" We started walking to the car now. "He was my ex." He sighed.

"But how do you know him" When we made it to the car I unlocked it with the key ring and opened the trunk. "I don't wanna talk all about that... but long story short.. he fucked up my trust for him and me and that nigga ain't been cool for years" I nodded my head in understandment while putting the paints inside.

He offered to put away the basket so I just got inside the car to wait for him. I put on my seatbelt and turned on the ignition. I kept thinking about how him and Lucas knew eachother but weren't friends, and why Jayshawn came to LA..

I tried to think about something else but I was to irritated.

Lucas finally came back and got inside the car and strapped up letting me know he was ready to go. My phone vibrated in my lap, I looked down to see Jhene calling me. I picked it up and answered.

ME: "Hello?"

JASMINE: "Hey, y'all almost done shopping"

ME: "Yeah we just got done you need the car"

JASMINE: "Well yeah actually because I have to go pick up some medicine for my mom.. and tell Lucas mom said she loves him, she said she didn't get to say good morning when he kissed her good morning because she was too tired.."

ME: "Okay hold on.."

I looked at quiet Lucas and raised my brow.

"You okay?" He quickly looked up and nodded his head yes. "Yeah I'm straight ma"

"Oh.. well Jasmine told me to tell you that your mom said she loves you, she didn't get to say goodmorning because she was too tired." "Tell her its okay.."

I put my phone back to my ear.

ME:"He said its okay"

JASMINE:"Thankyou, I'll see you when you get here..."

ME:"Okay.... bye"

I hung up the phone and stared pulling out the parking space. "Your not gonna meet Jayshawn are you" I said hoping he'd say he won't go. I didn't want Lucas going because I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of me.. or any reason at all.

"Nigga wanted to meet so we gone meet." I sighed, still keeping my eyes on the road and thought a little.

What would his mom do if he got hurt? I couldn't take that risk.

"He's not worth wasting a bullet for Lucas" He shook his head not trying to listen to what I was saying. "No.. really Lucas .. He's probably setting you up to get jumped or something." I stopped at a red light and looked over at him.

"He told you to shoot and your going to shoot.. that's just like if he tells you to jump off of a building because your life seems horrible and you do as he says but you don't die because there's a saftey blanket at the bottom with random people with knives ready to stab you."

"That's a horrible ass example" He chuckled which made me chuckle. "But still.. I insist you not go because he looks like he's up to no good." I looked back at the road and started driving again once the light turned green.

"Look like somebody give a fuck about a nigga..." I laughed this time and shook my head. "I guess I'm being a good ........ whats that word...... friend"

"Whatever.... Ima call you Dickhead" I did a double chin while still keeping my eyes on the road. "Fuck with me and I'll call you Lucious" we both laughed as I finally drove up to the apartment building.

*************

HEY YOU GUYS.. I'm sorry I didn't update like I said I had some assignments to finish up and I'm sorry this chapter is a little shorter than hoped but I'll try to have a longer chapter next time I update. Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.6K 21
"I hated you, was really rude with you. But I never thought that I would fall of you with the time. Maybe destiny wants us together, your my destined...
761 69 22
She only wanted to be accepted. All she wanted was for her parents to treat her as an equal. But no; they decide to kick her out of the house instead...
11.6K 495 29
**READ BOOK 1 & 2 FIRST As Jade and Lucas continue their love-hate situationship they learn new things some good some bad, but the question they've a...
353K 4.2K 41
π‹πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ„ π‘πŽπ’π„- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...