Dance with me? (Nanaba X FRea...

By Yoke94

Attack on Titan (Idol AU) ♥️Fic request by _Michesslave_♥️ If you were in love, wouldn't the dream be to liv... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13

💋10

28 2 17
By Yoke94

NSFW right off the bat. Is marked from beginning to end with the ++++ symbols.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

🎶 Bad Girl . By: Avril Lavigne ft. Marilyn Manson.🎶

How did Sasha know Nanaba actually was a beast? She was a little mean, a little rough. But you just couldn't get enough, you wanted more.

But again, she was being so mean..

You whined into her shoulder when another hard sting ran up your back. Another slap to your ass, why? You were slowing down..

Nanaba chuckled at you as she sat back on one of the hotels chair. She had you straddling her thigh, a silicone toy strapped tightly to her. The bumps and ridges abused your puffy bud but it wasn't enough. You wanted her to touch you, pull your hair-- something! The only thing you got was a hard slap when you slowed your hips.

But don't worry, it was torture for Nanaba too...

Torture that she had such a cuties naked on top of her. Yes, she-- herself was fully dressed but she could feel the slick between her legs making a mess of the chair below her. Her thigh was warm and sticky.. Nails digging into the fabric of the chairs armrest.

Your little moans and huffs didn't help one bit either. Your arms shook while you held onto the back of the chair.

You were such a good girl. She almost felt bad for making you beg. But that's one thing you'll need to learn. She liked it when they begged-- Nanaba was a giver, but it didn't come free.

Your hands moved to her shoulders. By the way your nails dug into her and the way your hips moved faster. You were almost there.

That's when she decided to be nice. Finally her hands were on your hips, helping you get to your high. She bucked her leg up into you here and there, each time sending a jolt of pleasure into your stomach.

You let out a loud moan or at least tried to. Nanaba's lips were on your the second your orgasm hit. One hand leaving your hip to bring you in closer by the neck.

The kiss was deep and sloppy. Teeth clanking together while her tongue explored your mouth.

Nanaba was now in control as you tried to come back down to earth. You've never cum so hard before.. Not with your own hands or any man you've been with..

Your hips jerked on the grinding toy as she slowly moved your hips. When your kiss ended you both were covered in one anothers spit. Did I forget to mention Nanaba liked it messy?

She smiled while you caught your breath. Your skin glittered from sweat, hair a mess, eyes nearly closing..

She tapped your thigh to let you know to stand up. As much as she wanted to keep looking at you. She wanted her reward-- before it all went to waste and ran down your thighs.

"Get on the bed."

You gulped. "We're not done?"

She shook her head and helped you lay back. 'Im still playing --" She was still completely dressed and it felt unfair. She tickled you with small kisses down your stomach and thighs.

Before you could ask her to at least take off her shirt or something-- Nanay spread you open for her and went straight to her prize. Your breath was caught in your throat, your moan came out gruntled as you hands shot straight to her hair..

She knew what she was doing-- you'd be jealous but the way your brain instantly turned to mush kept that emotion at bay..

You tasted so sweet, not too bitter, not too tangy-- Just sweet like the good girl you were. How lucky was she?

You pulled at her hair when she flicked your clit with her tongue. The groan she let out sent a tickling vibration through your whole body. That tight feeling in your stomach was already back-- She just started..

You were in trouble when she stopped abusing your poor little bud. Her thumbs spread your lips open while her tongue dives into your entrance.

You could feel your eyes rolling back. Nanaba was having the time of her life. You began to grind your pussy into her face-- Your hands pushed her in while you tugged on her hair. She could already feel your walls pulsing around her tongue.

Poor baby.. Again? Already? Either you've never been sexually satisfied or you were too pent up-- too much stress-- You wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. She was here to take care of you.

She fought against you when you tried to pull her face away. You babbled nonsense as you tried to get her away. You kept trying to warn her you were coming again but that only made Nanaba eat you out with more passion.

You didn't want to get it all over her face. But when her nails dug into the soft skin of your thighs-- That small amount of pain was enough to push you over..

You were quickly becoming Nanaba's favorite flavor. She was addicted to your taste-- Your thighs squeezed around her head. Trapping her, she'd gladly die here. she needed to hold you still as your body jerked from your high.

When you finally let her go she couldn't help but smile. You laid there like you were sent to heaven and back. It made her chest swell up with pride. You were always a sight for sore eyes but now? She wanted it burned into her mind forever. Your chest rising and falling like you just ran a mile, Skin damp and sticky, eyes low and pupils blown like you were on the best kind of drug. The cutest little huffs left your mouth as you tried to catch your breath.

You voice was a little scratchy from all the sounds you were making a minute ago. "That was--"

She cut you off. "I'm not done yet. I need one more from you."

The scared but shocked face you gave her.. "I don't think I can--"

She shut you up with a slow kiss. Sweet and loving-- It didn't last long. "Lay on your stomach."

You wanted to protest but your brain was obsessed with her. You didn't fight it and slowly turned..

You could hear her shuffling behind you. Her clothes joined yours on the floor. You could hear her unzip the night bag she brought and her shifting again.

You needed to see what she was doing.

You turned to see her already behind you. Her hands were soft and warm as they lifted your ass up for her-- you only caught a glimpse of the black straps around her waist.

"Tell me if you get uncomfortable."

You had a guess at what she was about to do. What she had on.. Your suspicions proving right when you felt soft silicone rub against your folds.

Nanaba collected as much of your release as she could. Her (favorite color) strap on wasn't horse cock huge but it did have some girth to it.

You let out a shaky breath as you felt her slowly slide in. The stretch wasn't too comfortable and the pain wasn't too bad.

You could feel her smirking from the back of you. "Good girl. You're taking it so well sweetheart."

Who knew you had a bit of a praise kink? You sure as hell didn't..

She began to rock her hips back and forth. Only pulling halfway out and slowly sliding back in. She wanted you relaxed and dripping before she went her usual speed.

You appreciated the slow start.. Your body began to accept every inch of her toy easily. The pleasure slowly built up and you couldn't get enough.

When Nanaba thought you were ready she pushed down between your shoulders, your ass in the air while she began to pick up speed.

Not too hard but not too soft. The cute little whines that left your mouth began to turn louder. Her own doing the same. Every time her hips met your ass the silicone end of her strap on brushed up against her clit. Her own release was slowly building up.

She was sure she heard you babble a bit of nonsense followed by small pleases for her to move faster? Harder?..

Were you trying to be bossy?That wouldn't do.. You needed to use your words.

You could feel Nanaba lean over you. Her chest pressed up against your back. "Speak up, and speak clearly baby. I can't understand you.." She slowed her pace, she was hardly moving... That tight feeling began to fade.. You were so close.

You sucked in a breath. You wanted to tease her the way she has been doing to you. But you wanted that release more. You muscles tightened, head spinning, breathing ragged.

"P-lease.. Move faster-- harder-- pleasepleaseplease--"

Your eyes crossed, it was brutal, it hurted-- but the fake dick hit every spot you needed it to. She hit every spot.

You let out a moans mixed with Nanaba's name like it was the only word you knew. You could feel the drool escape your mouth and soak the bed sheets underneath you. Your eyes rolled back when you felt that white hot pleasure run through your body..

Nanaba wasn't too far behind. Her clit oversensitive and bringing her to her own release. Just when you thought you were about to pass out she brought her hand around your neck to bring you up for a kiss. Not as messy this time, one of the sweet ones you were starting to love so much..

++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Morning? ..after*

It was a good thing the hotel room had two beds. One of them had a huge puddle in the middle... You could feel Nanaba behind you, she was so sweet and helped you shower and get dressed. She felt so warm and you tried to snuggle into her and the mattress more. She let out a tired groan and pulled you closer to her. One arm acting as your pillow while the other held onto your stomach.

You giggled to yourself-- That really happened?

* Tongue click*

Who? Was that Nanaba?--

A sharp pain spread over your nose. You jerked a bit and finally opened your eyes. Did someone just flick your nose?! A loud gasp came from you, so loud it made Nanaba jump and burrow your body into hers more. She was basically on top of you like a protective girlfriend ready to bend a bitch backwards...

Bored grey eyes looked at the both of you. Levi sighed and crossed his arms. "About fucking time. I've been calling your phone for over 30 minutes. I've been shaking the both of you for 10-- Get the fuck up and get to the gym brats."

Both your eyes followed his little body as he walked out. Furrowed brows and hung mouths..

Hange wouldn't care-- but Miche? Would Levi tell Miche?!

You both could hear faint music coming from a private gym. The hotel was a usual spot for those in the entertainment business or very very important corporate people.. Meaning private gyms and such.

Nanaba sighed when she heard Erwin's deep voice. "I would have really liked to stay in bed longer with you. Pampered you all day-- if I could."

She felt bad, your face winced a bit when you walked. One minute if felt like she could relax and just be with you. But it was ripped away when she realized you both couldn't.

You shrugged but smiled. "It's okay.. We both knew the sneaking around wasn't going to be perfect."

Once you reached the doors an angry midget was already waiting for you.. Nanaba hesitated, she wanted to kiss you goodbye, even if you were going to be in the same room. But she chose to give you a smile before walking around Levi into the room.

You waited for a lecture, waited for him to tell you to knock it off.. Instead he just raised a brow and.. "I'm guessing Nanaba stretched you out enough. I'll start you off slowly on the treadmill before I bend your ass over backwards for waking up late."

Oh Levi and his dry humor...

You followed the little devil over to the treadmills. "You're not going to tell on us?"

He snorted and began to press buttons. "Is it any of my business? No. I don't care what you do to an extent. Your love life isn't a concern to me, as long as it doesn't get in the way of your health and training."

You nodded while your breathing began to pick up. Levi did start you off with a slow walk but during your conversation he kicked up the speed a bit. Your legs still felt like jello. One thing you learned about Levi is, don't show weaknesses or he'll use it.

You couldn't show you were hurting. So you looked around the room. It was only your group and Aftershock.. "Why are we the only ones working out? Where are the rest?"

Levi hummed and pressed the speed up a notch. "This is mainly just for the two groups filming today. Another workout after too."

You furrowed your brows. Oh right! The little YouTube show you all had to film while on tour! "What are we doing?"

Levi shrugged and had you running by now. "Can't tell you much. But there will be food.."

You got excited. "Are we pigging out?"

Levi shook his head. "Not really... This is more of a punishment."

-------------------------

It was a tight spot with all the cameras and lighting in the small restaurant but it wasn't anything you all weren't used to.

Able snorted when Conny pulled out a bright pink bottle from his pocket. "You brought Pepto Bismol? That ain't gonna help you boy!"

Conny shook his head. "It's not for me. It's for Sasha's black hole of a stomach. She won't know when to stop! We're gonna have to carry her out!"

(Sasha) "HEY!-- Fuck y-- okay.. maybe? Are we eating?"

You shook your head and laughed. Levi was right, it had to do with food. Sadly you'd all have to be cooking together. And competing against 3 members of Aftershock.

You, Conny, And Able.

Vs.

Eren, Armin, and Gelgar.

It wouldn't be so bad right? Sure you weren't a GREAT cook but you could tear it up a bit in the kitchen.. But Eren pulled you aside to warn you about Armin. Apparently he taught cooking classes on their breaks and he was competitive... Mean competitive.

Everyone else would watch on the side and make things a little interesting. They could try to mess you up, ask uncomfortable questions (some from fans), steal food/ ingredients.. (Sasha was already foaming at the mouth)

It was a large white room with two kitchens facing one another. A large wheel in the middle of the room rotated for what felt like ages. It finally landed on a section that said "A dinner that momma used to make (not cereal)"

.. Why couldn't it be cereal?!

Conny snorted. "So boiled hotdogs? My momma was on a budget and we didn't get a lot of food stamps."

Able held back his laugh. "Better than boxed Mac and cheese." You rolled your eyes. Last you checked Mrs. Springer made Conny and all his siblings five course meals with money she worked hard for... You weren't too sure about Able? You've never actually seen his mom eat a thing?

Conny slapped a hotdog packet on the counter while you all looked up at Armin. His ass already had a whole ass chicken while he yelled at Eren to peel apples for a apple cake and hit Gelgar with a spoon when he wasn't peeling the potatoes and carrots fast enough..

Conny slapped you on the back. "Y/n! You're a lady.. Make a cake!"

You gave him a deadpanned look...Ready to slap his ass back in the 2023 but then Hange cut in.

"Oop. Did I forget to mention that.. me, Levi, and Erwin will be judging? The winner gets a few days off from workouts after the next show?"

**Levi clicked his tongue**

Well shit.. Who was Y/n? Your new name was Betty Crocker.

The only thing was, there was no box cake mix.. You'd have to make this bad boy from scratch. How hard could it be? You watched a few baking channels when nothing was on late at night.

By now Conny had pulled something else out of the stocked fridges in the room. Able was helping him the best he could..

You ran to the back and tried to find flour, sugar-- What the fuck else did you need?

"Psst! Y/n.. What the fuck do you need for a apple cake?"

Eren rounded one of the shelves.. he was obviously following you because he had the same ingredients as you in his arms.

You shrugged. "Hell if I know? All cakes I get are already made.. or come with a box of instructions."

You both froze when you heard Armin yell. "Eren! What are you doing over there?! You have no business scrutinizing with the enemy!"

Eren deadpanned. "Why are you over minding your business bitch. We're making out!"

Someone gagged... Probably Conny. "I bet Eren's breath smells like Cheeto puffs and asscheeks.." (Yepp. Conny.)

(Armin) "Eren!"

You both snorted while Eren made a whipping noise and walked away. You'd both just have to wing it...

BUT! It seems Aftershock had a different plan in mind. When you turned your back to look in the fridge for eggs, Nanaba had switched out your sugar with salt. Nifa didn't let that slide though! She switched out Eren's vanilla with soy sauce and his baking powder with baking soda.

Conny was making pork chops and Armin chicken. Both meat that could land you in the hospital if you didn't cook it right. Levi could already feel his stomach grumbling.. When this was all done, he was signing everyone up for actual cooking class.

Eren clicked his tongue as he watched his cake in the oven.. isn't it supposed to rise or some shit like that? It was starting to look like a cookie..

You bit your lip as you watched your own. A little proud that it looked fluffy-- But why were parts of the cake cooking faster than the rest? The middle was bubbling like soup..

"I think you better start pouring some shots of Pepto Conny.."

He and Able looked in the oven..

Able snorted. "Just scoop out the middle. We're running out of time and Conny already burnt shit.."

And so you did... Luckily there was already frosting made. While you tried to frost a warm cake... You peaked over at Eren. He made a cookie? But it was more of a brown and green blob. Where did the green come from? You didn't see him mix any dye into his batter? (Sasha spilled some green juice smoothie into his batter when Eren wasn't looking..)

Someone cleared their throat. It was Tomas. "Y/n? I have a question for you.."

You hummed and tried to hide all the burnt spots with sprinkles.

"Who's dick is bigger. Eren's or Porco's?"

You almost choked on your spit. It was a good thing these videos were for fans who paid a monthly subscription to the newly made channel. +18.. But fuck how do you answer that? You've never seen Eren's death sausage.. But you couldn't let the fans know that..

You were nearly distracted. "Uh.. Porco's. Next."

Eren gasped..

Nifa cut in. "Armin? Is it true you and your girlfriend Annie used to be poly?"

Armin's eyes widened and he almost dropped his chicken as he took it out of the oven. "How do you know about th-- I mean-- Huh? No!"

Lynne snorted. "Conny! Is it true you wax everything? Even the back door?"

Conny had no shame. He wiggled his brows. "Hell naw! My ass hair is cut into a cute little star around the hole. Wanna see? I just got it redone!"

Everyone yelled or covered their eyes when Conny reached for his belt. The only who who was encouraging him was Sasha and Moblit. (They go to the same wax lady..)

You ended up knocking the whole jar of sprinkles on your cake when you looked away. But it was already too late to start picking some off.

A loud alarm went off. It made the whole room vibrate-- so much that Eren dropped the pan with his cookie in it... The sucker didn't even break, but you swore your heard the tile underneath the pan crack.

Rip Erwin's teeth..

(Hange) "line up your food! I'm hungry.."

Levi mumbled under his breath. "Someone put poison control on the line.."

---------------

Okay-- it wasn't too bad! Hange's being the bad ass they were swallowed down everything with a smile.. Erwin tried to be encouraging.. Levi-- He was hurting feelings.

Armin's chicken was dry and someone switched out his salt for sugar..

Conny's pork chops looked like shit and tasted like cardboard.

The only good thing on both sides was the vegetables.

Next was yours and Eren's cake/cookie..

You decided to kiss ass. You gave the three your biggest puppy eyes. "Since we don't really get to appreciate our trainers and oh so awesome manager! Think of it as a celebrating ✨you✨ cake!"

Erwin chuckled, Levi rolled his eyes, Hange awed and giggled at the cake. "It looks like a glory hole."

You looked down.. It did! All the white frosting had run down into the hole you scooped out. "Just for you Hange."

They hummed while they stabbed a fork into it.. "I do love a good glory hole!"

Levi was hesitant. "Well, at least it looks cooked."

Erwin coughed a bit. "Interesting.. How did you make it both salty and sweet?"

Salty?.. How was it salty?

Hange took the whole plate with them. "I like it! I knew my baby could cook!"

Eren scoffed from the other side of the room. "Hey! That's cheating. She swindled the judges vote with her damn fuck me eyes."

Nanaba and Henning couldn't help but snort. "Are you still in the 1800? Who uses "swindled" still?"

Eren rolled his eyes. "Shut up it's on my learn a word day app!-- you're supposed to be on my side!"

-------

No one won... But you all still got a few days off of training either way! Poor Erwin was green and Levi was already on the toilet. They needed time to recover.

Now you say here with Nanaba getting ready for the show. It had only been 4 hours after filming but your day/night was far from over.

She was helping you with your mic. The wire kept moving and would definitely fall when moving around on stage. You both were laughing and telling Reiner and Pieck about filming while they talked with the two of you. Quickly trying to catch up since all three groups wouldn't be filimg together for a while. And you never got to hang out after shows, everyone was too tired.

A low bass traveled all the way to the dressing rooms. It became louder followed by what sounded like millions of different screams and yells.

It always made your heart pumped a thousand beats a minute. A small shot of adrenaline ran up your back and made your finger tips tingle.. Everyone felt it..

While Reiner and Pieck lead the way out into the halls. Nanaba quickly kissed the tip of your nose. Trying her hardest to not mess up the glittery powder that highlighted it.

Like teenagers in that puppy love stage you both giggled together and held onto one another with your pinkies intertwined.  Pieck looked behind her shoulder and giggled-- but she stopped..

"Shit-- you guys.."

You and Nanaba both felt it.. A body standing behind the both of you-- You both were in your own world and the loud noises drowned out their footsteps..

.................

___________________________

I cannot for the life of me remember if I ever wrote a FxF smut.. I don't think I have. 😭 Let me know how it was and if you have any pointers if it sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
3.5K 126 7
♡ C O M P L E T E D ♡ Just a short story of Hange Zöe trying to get rid of her bad feelings after the lost of her loyal assistant, Moblit Berner. "H...
1.1K 108 18
Erwin, Hanji, Levi, and Miche get sucked through a portal to our dimension, due to a training mishap. Hiding from crazed fans, the military, finding...
225K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...