๐ŸŒนA Rose's Reflection๐ŸŒน

By JaiProductions

"There was a rose I knew, I met her once or twice before,She was a pretty sweet thing, not the least bit inse... More

|Away|A Rose's Reflection|
|Story|A Rose's Reflection|
|Found|A Rose's Reflection|
|Listen|A Rose's Reflection|
|All I want|A Rose's Reflection|
|Told ya|A Rose's Reflection|
|Got Word|A Rose's Reflection|
|Matthew 26:23|A Rose's Reflection|
|Custom Karma|A Rose's Reflection|
|Real World|A Rose's Reflection|
|How deep is your love|A Rose's Reflection|
|Regrets|A Rose's Reflection|

|Everlasting Love|A Rose's Reflection|

144 19 12
By JaiProductions

|Flashback|

|7 Years Ago|

|Christmas Day|

|Dorinda's POV|

"Okay Aniah, open up this gift now"

"Okay"

She grabbed the gift under the tree, and to the gift opened she gasped and squealed out loud!

"Mommy! I love it thank you!!"

She got up and hugged me and I kissed her on her cheek, her smile meant so much to me and I loved to see her happy and smiling.

"Yeah thanks, Mom, I didn't think I was gonna get this PlayStation!"

J.Cole said smiling and admiring all of his gifts.

"Yeah same but I told you not to get me anything Mom cause you were"

"Nikki can you turn on the hot water so I can get some tea please"

I said side eyeing Nikki so she wouldn't talk too much

"Jay please bring your stuff to your room so we can get ready to go to your Aunt Jacky's house"

"Yes ma'am"

He grabbed all his stuff and went upstairs and Aniah cleaned up her wrapping paper.

"Babygirl, I got one more present for you"

"You do?!!"

She said excited...

"I don't see any more presents under the tree thought Mommy"

"I know because it's in the garage"

She got up and started to run to the garage door...

"Hey Hey! I'll go get it I have to put it in the box"

"Why isn't it in the box yet?
I thought I saw you wrap all the gifts last night?"

"What?"

"I mean Santa brought all my gifts last night and they were wrapped"

"Mh...stay here boo"

I got up from the couch and went into the garage looking to make sure she wasn't looking and she was but I pointed at her and she hid behind the couch smiling. I went to get her surprise gift and put it in the box,
The gift that I got her started to whine and I comforted it...I put the top of the box on and made sure the holes on the top were wide enough. I picked it up and brought it to Aniah,
I sat down on the couch and set the box on the floor.

"Can I open it now, mommy?"

"Go ahead!"

Before she could open the gift the gift popped its head out of the box and Aniah screamed in excitement.

"Mommy! It's a dog!! Mommy! Mommy!!!
It's a dog!!"

She screamed and picked the dog up out of the box.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I love it, mommy! Thank you!!"

"You're welcome, sweetie! What are you going to name him?"

"Chucky!"

"Chucky?"

"Yes yes!!! Come on Chucky, let's go play!"

She put Chucky on the ground and ran up the stairs.

"Aniah, come get your stuff please!"

She ran back down and grabbed her toys.

"Sorry Mommy!"

She said once again running upstairs...

"What? I don't get no love?!"

Once again she ran downstairs and hopped in my lap and hugged me kissing me on my cheek and burying her face in my neck.

"Thank you, mommy! You're the best mommy in the world, I love you!"

"I love you too my angel! Your my world and I'm always gonna be there for you"

"I know mommy! Is daddy still coming to get me today, so I can get the rest of my gifts?"

"That's all you wanna go over there for?"

She laughed...

"No! I miss Daddy too I haven't seen him in forever"

"I know baby, go get ready, your clothes are on your bed"

"Can you curl my hair?"

"Of course baby"

"Okay, love you Mommy, and thank you!"

She hugged me and ran back upstairs again,
I picked up the little pieces of trash that the kids missed before going into the kitchen the hot water kettle was going off and I turned it off. I saw Nikki sitting at the kitchen table on her phone.

"What's your problem boo?"

"Mom where'd you get the money from?"

"Nikki just be happy you got something"

"I am happy Ma, it's just...
you and your aunties aren't singing a lot right now,
You're not preaching a lot either so you don't have money coming in besides the money you got saved and the other day you were crying because the lights were off and-"

"Nikki."

"I'm just saying Ma!"

"And I'm just saying! Now can you please just end it and hand me the sugar off the table"

She rolled her eyes and handed me the sugar, I took the sugar and thanked her, I then got the tea bag out of the cabinet and made my tea. I mixed my tea and cleaned up then I heard my phone ring in my office, I went into my office and looked to see who was calling me I was hesitant to pick up the phone but I did...

"Hello?"

"Hey Beautiful"

"What's up, Veron?"

"Well damn baby, that's no way to thank me for making your kid's Christmas special"

"Veron-"

"Did Aniah enjoy her puppy?"

"She did."

"Tell my daughter, she's welcome"

"What are you calling me for Veron?"

"I wanted to hear your voice"

"Well you heard it, is that all?"

"I'll be by tonight, maybe by 11 so make sure my daughter is asleep and-"

"Stop calling her your daughter Veron,
She's not yours, you weren't even in the country 'cause you were in Bora Bora getting married when I got pregnant with Aniah and we weren't seeing each other."

"If you were so selfish we would've had a beautiful baby...But you went behind God's back and aborted it-"

"Because I had enough with Nikki and Greg and I got back together-"

"I told you before Dorinda, when you aborted our child when you were 19, that all you did is gonna come back around sooner or later and I feel it in my spirit that Aniah in the next few years will be your punishment"

"What? What is that supposed to be Veron?
What does this even have to do with anything?"

"It doesn't like I said before,
I'll come through the garage since Nikki is back for the week, Am I right?"

"You are but I won't be home until late I'll be at Jacky's"

"I don't care, you better be home.
I'll see you tonight beautiful."

He hung up and I removed the phone from my ear putting it down on my desk.

|End of Flashback|

_________________________________

JAGOTYOBACK  missstrawberry2020
CoCoUSoCrazy tcsandkiki AsiaCrayton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
91.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...