【LILY】- ᴺᵉʷᴶᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵃᵈᵈᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ...

By noblueb3rries

【In which NewJeans debuts with 6 members  but the oldest decides to go solo.】 OR ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ˢʰⁱⁿ ᴺᵃʳⁱ, ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ... More

-LILY
⁕-HER
⁕Shin Nari
⁕Kprofiles (NewJeans ver.)
⁕Kprofiles (solo ver.)
⁕Her phone
⁑-RELATIONSHIPS
⁑friendships
⁑friendships
⁑family
⁑first love
⁂-DISCOGRAPHY
⁂New Jeans
⁂stardust
⁂OMG
⁂🍒
⁂🐈
⁂🌙
⁂💮
⁂👼
⁂💘
⁂💘
⁂🌼
⁂🕯
⁂💌
⁂❤️‍🩹
⁂💔
⁂🌈
⁂🌈
⁑⁑-SOCIAL MEDIA
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑instagram
⁑⁑live
⁑⁑live
⁑⁑live
⁑⁑live
⁑⁑live
⁑⁑Weverse
⁑⁑Weverse
⁑⁑Weverse
⁑⁑Weverse
⁑⁑Weverse
⁑⁑live
⁑⁕⁑-CHAPTERS
⁑⁕⁑Late night talking
⁑⁕⁑Debut stage
⁑⁕⁑Aussie ! Aussie ! Aussie !
⁑⁕⁑Youth
⁑⁕⁑Slumber party
⁑⁕⁑Rocketship to Mars
⁑⁕⁑Beach day
⁑⁕⁑Pocket TV
⁑⁕⁑Silly dances
⁑⁕⁑Inside Jokes
⁑⁕⁑MAMA
⁑⁕⁑Fighting !!
⁑⁕⁑Dance challenges with Wonwoo
⁑⁕⁑Nothing Much Prepared EP.25
⁑⁕⁑Daebak I.
⁑⁕⁑Nari's Vogue
⁑⁕⁑🐈 RECORDING BEHIND
⁑⁕⁑Ask Nari Anything
⁑⁕⁑fansign moments
⁑⁕⁑AAA moments
⁑⁕⁑Meeting of fate ?
⁑⁕⁑Piece of CAKE
⁑⁕⁑Private Date
⁑⁕⁑February 14th
⁑⁕⁑New jeans for a birthday
⁑⁕⁑I love you
⁑⁕⁑Daebak II.
⁑⁕⁑A winter farewell
⁑⁕⁑Autocomplete Interview
⁑⁕⁑Shadows
⁑⁕⁑Search for Smiles
⁑⁕⁑Run Away
⁑⁕⁑Europe tour
⁑⁕⁑digital diary I
⁑⁕⁑ digital diary II
⁑⁕⁑digital diary III
⁑⁕⁑My favourite person
⁑⁑⁑-NEWS
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑Dispatch
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI
⁑⁑⁑SOOMPI

⁑⁕⁑I like you

244 1 0
By noblueb3rries

Nari and Hanbin's excitement was positively infectious as they embarked on their much-anticipated adventure to explore the places they had animatedly discussed during their recent meet-up. First on their list was the charming hidden bookstore, a snug haven tailor-made for book enthusiasts. The gentle, warm radiance of the café lights, combined with the nostalgic scent of old books, enveloped them like a comforting embrace.

Nari couldn't contain her enthusiasm as she gracefully wove her way through the narrow bookshelves. "Oh, Hanbin, this place is absolutely amazing! It's like stepping into a treasure chest of stories just waiting to be uncovered. The way the antique lights cast a warm glow on 

these time-worn pages, it's like they're all whispering secrets to us."

Hanbin's eyes gleamed with equal excitement as he ran his fingers along the spines of dusty, well-loved books. "You hit the nail on the head, Nari. It's as though each book here possesses its very own microcosm, just waiting for an adventurous soul to unlock. And that faint scent of old pages, it's like history itself beckoning us."

As they ventured through the cozy nooks and crannies of the bookstore, their voices filled the air with animated chatter. They resembled two children let loose in a candy store, selecting books that piqued their curiosity and eagerly sharing their discoveries. Nari's eyes sparkled as she unveiled a weathered copy of a classic novel. "You won't believe what I've stumbled upon, Hanbin! It's a 16th-century love story but with a modern twist. Want to dive into it together? I have a feeling we'll be transported to a different era."

Hanbin's grin was positively infectious as he held up a dog-eared paperback with an intriguing title. "And I've found this little treasure. It's a mix of time travel and epic adventures. I have a feeling we'll get lost in the pages of this one, maybe even get a taste of the adventures we often dream about."

Their exchange of book recommendations was an exquisite dance of shared passions, and each book they chose felt like a fragment of the other's world. The bookstore itself seemed to come alive around them, as though the pages they had carefully selected held secrets just waiting to be discovered. When it was finally time to leave, they departed with their thoughtfully chosen literary treasures in hand. The shared experience had left them with an even deeper connection, and the hidden bookstore had undoubtedly become a part of their story.

Nari and Hanbin's adventure continued with a visit to the renowned street food stall that nestled near the picturesque Han River, celebrated not just for its mouthwatering tteokbokki but for the delightful ambiance it offered. As they approached the stall, the tantalizing aroma of the spicy rice cakes wafted through the air, a warm invitation to indulge in a culinary delight.

Hanbin's eyes sparkled with excitement, and his voice held a touch of anticipation. "You know, 

I've heard nothing but raves about this place. They say it serves the best tteokbokki in all of Seoul. I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype."

Nari's anticipation mirrored his, and she nodded with an eager grin. "I'm definitely ready to find out. You mentioned it was one of your secret culinary gems, right?"

Once they had their steaming plates of tteokbokki in hand, they found a cozy spot by the riverbank. The soft, warm glow of streetlights cast a serene ambiance around them, and the gentle sound of the river added to the idyllic backdrop. Nari took her first bite of the tteokbokki, and her eyes lit up with delight. "Oh my goodness, Hanbin, this is incredible! The flavors are absolutely off the charts. You have to taste this. It's like a flavor explosion in your mouth!"

He chuckled and followed her lead, taking a hearty bite and savoring the complex flavors. "You weren't kidding; this place is a hidden gem indeed. Thank you for bringing me here, Nari."

As they indulged in the delectable street food, their conversation flowed naturally, punctuated by shared laughter and storytelling. Nari shared amusing anecdotes about her day-to-day life in the fast-paced entertainment industry, and Hanbin reciprocated by unveiling some of his own quirky experiences from the world of K-pop. They spoke about their aspirations, their dreams beyond their respective careers, and even their favorite childhood memories.

The city's lights began to twinkle around them as the night deepened, casting a magical spell over the surroundings. They reminisced about past trips to the river, with Hanbin sharing stories about evenings spent gazing at the stars or playing music by the water's edge. Nari, in turn, regaled him with tales of impromptu late-night picnics with friends.

Before they knew it, they were fully immersed in their conversation, lost in the delightful exchange of stories and shared experiences. The gentle sound of the river was like a serene lullaby, cradling their budding connection. It was an evening filled with not just the warmth of the tteokbokki but also the warmth of each other's company, and it was an experience both Nari and Hanbin would treasure as a beautiful memory along their journey together.

The night had wrapped them in a cocoon of tranquility, nestled by the serene riverside. The moon, like a silent guardian of their unspoken emotions, bathed the surroundings in its soft, silvery light, casting a warm and enchanting glow upon the gently rippling waters. Nari, her heart swelling with affection and courage, felt it was finally time to reveal what had been residing within her.

With a tender and affectionate nudge, she rested her head on Hanbin's shoulder. Her voice carried a blend of sweetness and vulnerability as she broke the silence that had surrounded them. "Hanbin, there's something I've been wanting to share with you."

Turning toward her, Hanbin's lips curved into a soft, tender smile. Their fingers were intertwined, their connection unmistakable. "Tell me, Nari," he encouraged.

Nari's words flowed freely, a heartfelt confession that had been brewing within her for some time. "I've treasured every single moment we've spent together. It's become undeniably clear to me that there's something deeper between us than just friendship. Hanbin, I genuinely and deeply like you."

As Nari uttered those words, Hanbin's eyes glistened with delight. He cupped her cheek, leaning in, their lips meeting in a soft and tender kiss. It was a kiss filled with the warmth of their affection and the promise of something more. It was the kind of kiss that spoke volumes, expressing emotions that words alone could never capture.

Their lips parted, and Hanbin looked into Nari's eyes, his voice filled with sincerity. "Nari, I like you too."

The moon, as if celebrating their connection, seemed to intensify its glow, casting a radiant and loving light upon them. The stars above twinkled with newfound exuberance, and the universe, a silent witness to their burgeoning romance, whispered its blessings in the night.

But the story didn't end with that kiss; it was merely the beginning. As the night continued to unfold, there was a shared understanding and an unspoken promise of more beautiful moments to come in their blossoming love story.

Umm yeah... So they kissed I guess? They're adorbs, I have to admit.

Happy New Year everyone!! I can't believe that this story got this far! I started writing in June/July, I don't remember and I never even thought I would continue this story for half a year. But I do want to and will finish her story (I kinda have most of it planned). 

To everyone who is reading this story: first of all, thank you for reading it, I hope you like it; and last but not least, have an amazing new year,  I can't believe it's already 2024, wow, I hope all of you have a great year this year, stay happy and healthy!

If you have any requests, comments, or absolutely anything: don't be shy >>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 207 9
Unbeknownst to Minji, she found herself captivated by one of Newjeans' songs called "OMG", its catchy melody and infectious lyrics resonating deeply...
255K 3.2K 27
step siblings... interesting. ⚠️Caution⚠️: Contain smuts, 18+ content, harsh words, please read at your own risk. - My grammar is not that good as en...
3.6K 102 17
Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 other boys? I won't spoil bbg dw Anyway the...
60.6K 2.8K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢