DARKEST TRUTH

็”ฑ yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... ๆ›ดๅคš

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

XVIII. Flake Prince?

58 4 1
็”ฑ yan_san_1013

Jimin was about to go to bed when he got the call from Mingyu. He couldn't believe it when he heard that Mr Jeon was no more. Thousands of questions were roaming in his head.

As Mingyu said, he was about to call Yoongi, but in a hurry, he called Taehyung instead, who was utterly taken aback by hearing the news. All he asked for was Jungkook's present location.

As the hotel wasn't far from Kim Mansion, Jimin offered a lift, and Tae gladly agreed. When they reached the hospital, they found a soulless body of Jungkook sitting beside the hospital bed.

When Jimin was hesitating to get closer to him, Tae rushed inside and pulled him in a warm embrace and said, "It's alright, Kook! I'm right here."

Jungkook, who was lost like an echo after losing his only parent, his father, leaned his head against Tae and closed his eyes slowly.

As he lost his grip on Taehyung, Jimin knew he had lost his consciousness. They called the doctor, who took him to another cabin and gave him the necessary fluid through intravenous saline.

Tae sat beside the bed and looked at Jimin, who was sitting on the couch nearby, trying to reach someone through his phone.

Tae: You're not siblings, are you?
Jm: (looked up) When did you find out?
Tae: Isn't it so obvious when he's losing himself for his father and his brother didn't even bother to enter the cabin and check out his father once?
Jm: (smiled) Yah, it's too obvious to ignore. I'm trying to reach out to his siblings right now.
Tae: He got more than one?
Jm: One elder brother and one younger. Younger is on the way, and the elder is not reachable. Judging from the Korean time, he's probably sleeping......

Jimin had to stop as a loud thug was heard, and a boy in blond hair broke in. He got puffy face and ruffled hair, eyes are red and filled with tears. Jimin got up and held the kid.

??: Hyung!! What happened to him? Is he alright? And dad.... we met just before we went abroad. He was all fit and fine. Then how did he end up being stubbed all of a sudden? Hyung I.....

Jm: Calm down, Yeonjunah! You're gonna wake him up. He needs rest.

Yeonjun sat down beside Jimin. Out of stress and anxiety, he still hadn't noticed the figure beside his brother's bed. As a consequence, he got startled when Tae came towards them and asked, "Are you Jungkook's younger brother?"

Yeonjun's eyes went wide, and he grabbed Jimin's hand abruptly.

Jun: Taehyungie hyung? (Looking at Jimin) Hyung, it's not a dream, is it? Taehyungie hyung is really sitting in front of us, no? (Looking at Tae) Hyung, is it really you? (Grabbing his hands) Hyung, say something, anything, just don't play statue, please?

Tae was a bit confused with the reaction, but soon, he came to a conclusion. "Is it because I look like someone they know? But I didn't know we got the same name." He thought.

He looked at Jimin, who pleaded with his eyes to play alone. 

Tae got an idea suddenly. So he smiled and put his hand on Yeonjun's.

Tae: Yes, I'm your Taehyungie hyung.

Yeonjun hugged him immediately. Tae was a bit taken aback at first, but then he loved the way this kid was treating him. Even Jennie had never treated him with such warmth.

Jun: Hyung, I can't believe it's really you. I missed you so much, hyung! I never believed you could leave us just like that. Why didn't you call me earlier, hyung? Even that stupid Soobin told me nothing about it.

Yeonjun let go of him slowly, and Tae put his hand on his head.

Tae: Actually, Yeonjunah! I lost my memory.

Jimin furrowed, and Yeonjun pouted.

Jun: You forgot me too? (teared up again)
Tae: (sad smile) I can't say that I remember you. It would be a lie. But I'm sure we can still be good friends, like before. What do you think?

Yeonjun hugged him again.

Jun: OK, deal! But hyung, did you forget my hyung, too?

"So, he knew him too? Now it explains a lot of things." Tae thought.

Tae: Um.... I forgot him, but we made friends with each other again.
Jun: But hyung, you weren't friends.
Tae: Then why did you ask me about him?

Before Yeonjun could reply, Jimin pulled him to himself and took him out, saying some random staff about him father.

Tae: (whispered) Strange! He and that Taehyung wasn't friend. Then what were they? Just acquaintances? Well, that's possible. But his behavior towards me..... it's really different, or should I say weird? He said he was desperately following me, but I gave him cold shoulder. Not only that. He said many more staffs like that when he was drunk. Earlier in my bed..... did he take me as that Taehyung?

Tae grasped internally, realizing what it exactly means.

Tae inside: So they were lovers? My Goodness! He mistook me as his lover and I.... I was actually enjoying it? Ya! Kim Taehyung! You freaking pervert! How could you take advantage of someone else's lover?

"Ah, I wanna die!"

"No!!!"

Tae got startled and looked at Jungkook who barely opened his eyes. Though he was given IV solution, his lips were dried up and pale. A slight furrow formed on his forehead, probably because he was uncomfortable. Tae touched his forehead softly with his thumb, to blend down the waved skin on his forehead.

"Kook? Are you awake?"

Jungkook slowly started moving and made himself sit as straight as possible. He looked at Tae who was pulling the pillow to put it in a comfortable position for him, stress visible on his face, hands were extremely careful, intention was to make sure that Jungkook doesn't feel the slightest pain.

Smile appeared on his lips when Jungkook gently took his hand and caressed with his thumb.

JK: How did you come here?

Tae looked into JK's eyes for a moment and wiped the tears lingering at the corner of his right eye. Rubbing his cheek with dorsal fingers, Tae could feel Jungkook's the shiver going through his whole body due to weakness.

Tae: That's not important. Tell me how do you feel now? Do you wanna eat something? Or maybe a drink? Actually I ordered banana milk on the way.
JK: How do you know I love banana milk?

Tae inside: Wait, what? He's right! How do I know? Um.... I guessed, but no! I can't tell him that! I...(thinking hard).. Yes, I got an excuse.

Tae: I saw you drinking it on the set. 

Tae lied. Jungkook nodded. Probably because he was not in a state of catching lies, after all, he lost his dad few hours ago. That's what Tae thought. But he himself couldn't find an explanation for the fact that he knew Kook loved banana milk. As he found Jungkook looking at him with blank eyes, he shrugged away the question and decided to focus on Jungkook.

Tae: You loved him a lot, right?

Tae finally asked, probably because he was eager to share the pain Kook was hiding. Jungkook placed his another hand on Tae's, who was already holding his one hand with deep affection and smiled.

JK: Hmm, I loved him so much. But what's the use of loving someone if you can't protect him when needed? They stabbed dad, in this city. Even though I was right here in this city for past days, I couldn't find a single trace of dad, let alone.....

As his body started shaking, Tae got up from the tool and sat beside Jungkook, holding him tight, putting Jungkook's head on his own shoulder, with a hope to calm the younger down.

Tae: Calm down, Kook! Don't worry, we will find them.
JK: W.. we?

Looking at the ocean deep eyes, Jungkook's heart started beating fast. The mare word "WE" filled out the emptiness in Jungkook's heart, assured him like a guardian angel, that, yes, you're not alone!

Tae ruffled Jungkook's hair softly and placed his cheek on Jungkook's head.

Tae: Hmm, we. Didn't I tell you that we're friends? I will help you find them.

Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the older and chuckled hearing his words.

Tae: Did you laugh just now? Hey, kid! Don't underestimate my ability.
JK: I'm not underestimating you, Taetae! But tell me, how would you find someone whom the Mafia King failed to find?

Tae raised his head and looked at Jungkook amusingly. "He can't be really a gang*ster, can he?", he thought.

Tae: What do you mean? You're not involved with those gang*sters, are you?

Jungkook's smile dropped looking at Tae, who was definitely holding a slight anger in his eyes, while talking about gang*sters. He was not like that before. He never even felt a little bit uncomfortable with this profession he found out about Jungkook's Mafia life.

Does he hates the profession now? But Jungkook is already a part of it, more specifically, he's the King of that world, how to change the truth? He felt a pang inside, wondering about the fact that Tae is undeniably uncomfortable with gang*sters now.

??: Do you hate them?

They broke the stare hearing the voice of someone else. Tae looked a him and tilted his head a bit. The person walked forward without breaking the eye contact.

??: Do you hate the gang*sters, Mr Kim?

Tae looked at Jungkook who was also looking at him with a question mark in his eyes. He's not someone who will answer all the question people ask for, but this deep gaze of Jungkook, caught him off guard suddenly.

Tae: Um..... I don't hate them, I'm just..... I'm afraid of them.

Tae cursed himself immediately after uttering the words.

Tae's POV: Afraid of them? Seriously, Kim Taehyung? You literally split out the truth? How come you failed to tell a little lie? But..... That gaze in his eyes, it's really scary. Ah, Tae! You coward!

JK: But....
??: (signed) JK! You guys can talk about it later. I came here to inform you something urgent.

The boy looked at Tae once, then looked at JK with a questioning eyes.

JK: It's OK, Mingyu! I trust him, more than myself. You can tell in front of him.

Taehyung's heart started racing hearing Jungkook's words. He trusts Tae? Even more than himself? What is it supposed to mean?

He looked at Jungkook with eyes filled with unexplainable expression, mostly confusion, but it's not the all, he was surprisingly feeling content inside, thinking that he's someone Kook believes in, more than anyone.

The rests of the conversation was quite shocking for Tae. But he decided to put up his blank face for good.

Ming: Alright! First thing is, how did Mr Jeon ended up in Paris. Well, he had been here in this city for last five years. He was kept in FOUR SEASONS HOTEL, the same hotel you were staying in.
JK: (shocked) How is it possible? Isn't it the hotel under the Mafia King of France?
Ming: Hell, it is. But he was not kept captive. He came here alone, stayed here alone, paid from his personal bank account. That's what the hotel management said.

JK: (bitter smile) Superb, my beloved uncle! He must have threatened dad with Yeonjunah and my life. What about the killer? Who stabbed him?
Ming: We didn't find the person, but found some witness who heard a name like, FLAKE PRINCE.
JK: Flake Prince? Wait, wait, wait, I know him. It's the same name I heard in Mr Moon Bin's house. Even I sent Soobinah to dig out about him. But he found no one named Flake Prince in Mafia world.

Said Jungkook while drinking water.

Ming: (thinking hard) Could he be someone who doesn't belong to underworld? Or might be from a country we don't have our alliance with? We can never find him if he's from those territories.
JK: It's not quite impossible. We don't have alliance with only 7 countries, but our friends have alliance with those countries. You remember Charlie and Justin? We can ask for their help. Arrange your meeting with them. You can take Kai with you. He's not much busy nowadays.

Ming: But they don't know us at all. Should I say we're from Mafia King of SK?
JK: (smiled) No, no! Just tell them you're JK's friend. They're not normal ally, they're my friends.
Ming: OK, I'll inform you after I arrange it.
JK: You don't have to inform me everything, Ming! Just tell me the outcome.
Ming: Alright. Oh, I forgot to tell you. You lovely right hand is literally eating my brain for last few hours. Can you please allow him to meet his Taehyungie Hyung?

Jungkook chuckled and looked at Tae who was already looking at him with confused eyes.

JK: Tell him I'll call him later to meet him Taehyungie hyung. For now, tell him to make sure one thing. That shorty is probably calling Hyung. Tell him to deal with it. Hyung must not know anything about dad. OK?
Ming: OK, then you take rest, and Mr Kim, please take care of this brat, he'll never listen to anybody else.

Tae hesitantly nodded and Mingyu left the room. Jungkook looked at Tae and held his hand gently.

JK: Don't you have any question to ask me, Taetae?

Tae looked down. It's not like he's not curious. Who won't be curious about a f***** Mafia King? In fact anyone would get scared after knowing this type of identity, specially someone who once was almost killed by gang*sters.

But Tae was surprised by his own reaction. He was not scared of his Kook, he didn't even flinch once after knowing that Kook was a Mafia King, after realizing the fact that Kook pretended to be a singer and became his bodyguard, tricking his so called genius hyung. Now, It's pretty obvious that he approached Tae with a different motive.

But still, Tae couldn't force himself to believe that, this brat bunny, who's caressing his hands affectionately, looking into his eyes like he's looking at an aesthetic painting, is someone bad. Even though he knew well that Kook was a big gang*ster, he couldn't make himself afraid of Kook.

It's not the first time Tae felt like this though. When it comes to this boy, he felt different every single time.

JK: Taetae! What are you thinking about? Are you mad at me?

Is he? No, he's not mad at this Mafia Kid. But he couldn't find what to say, so he kept silent.

JK: Well, that's what I really am, a Mafia King. I came here to save you from our opposition gang*.

Tae raised his head and looked at Jungkook surprisingly. Jungkook smiled and held him softly by his jaw.

JK: They've been searching for you for a long time. I didn't know the reason, not even the person, but I knew one thing. They were trying to mess with someone innocent. That's why I went to your hyung. But I couldn't tell him the fact, could I? But I didn't lie though, I really am a passionate singer.

Tae held Jungkook's hand placed on his jaw and took it down to his palm but didn't say anything. Jungkook was afraid suddenly, afraid that Tae won't trust him, afraid that Tae would push him away. But above everything, he was afraid that someone would hurt his lover again and he won't be able to protect him.

JK: Are you scared of me, Taetae?
Tae: (smiled) I'm not scared of you, Kook! It's been only two days we met. You have a fascinating voice and I though you would be my junior. So, I'm just..... a bit shocked. Can you please give me some time to think it through? Let's skip this topic for now. I have a different question for you.

Jungkook felt relieved knowing that his Taetae is not afraid of him. It's normal to get shocked after knowing all these things altogether.

JK: OK, ask me, what do you wanna know?
Tae: Who is Taehyungie Hyung?

Jungkook was caught off guard by this sudden query of Tae. He couldn't manage to utter a single word.

Tae: It's OK if you don't wanna talk about it. I just wanted to know cuz your younger brother mistook me as him and Jimin told me to go with the flow. So....
JK: You met Yeonjunah? What did that little monster tell you?(worried)
Tae: (smiled) He didn't say anything wrong. He was blaming Soobin for his ignorance and asked me why I didn't call him before. I said I lost my memory, I don't remember anyone. Actually he was crying when he came here. Then looking at me, he was super happy and excited thinking that his Tae Hyung is back again and I couldn't bear to make him upset again. So I lied.

Jungkook slid his hand around Tae's waist and pulled him to a warm hug. Tae, on the other hand, hesitantly hugged him back, waiting for an explanation for this hug.

JK: Thank you, Taetae! Though I scold him a lot, but Yeonjun is quite sensitive about his family and friends. I can't imagine what he would have done if you said you were not his Tae hyung.
Tae: I didn't mean to deceive him though. Or I did?
JK: No, you didn't. You did really a great favor.
Tae: Your lover..... I mean, Taehyungie Hyung won't blame me for this, right? (smiled)

Jungkook felt like his heart sunk deep inside the dark ocean. He clearly saw his sad eyes when Tae was talking about another Taehyung. He might have forgotten everything, but his feelings, his emotions, it's the memory of physique, familiarity of experience, it's never gonna change.

And that's what hurting Tae, when he was imagining someone else in Jungkook's life. But Jungkook can't even tell him anything clearly, can he? He felt so frustrated looking at Tae.

JK: He is not that kind of person. He would be happy, he would thank you too, really, Taetae! Thank you so much.(smiled)

Tae: (smiled looking at the door) I think you have to save your Thank you for later. Another little monster already arrived.

Looking at stressed out Jungkook who was already prepared to chase away the younger, Tae felt warm inside, as it felt like Jungkook was clearly worried about him.

Tae: Don't worry, I love making friends.

Jungkook chuckled, looking at Soobin who was peeking through the half opened door. As Tae signaled him, he rushed inside and hugged Tae. Tae patted his head affectionately.

Jungkook was not really surprised when they started talking like two chatterbox. These two never changed anyway. After some time Soobin started to complain about Jungkook who kept smiling looking at his toughest right hand who was behaving like a little kid in front of his Taehyungie hyung.

* Author Yan: Hi, Nightingales! Though I'm not Christian, but still wanna wish you Merry Christmas to my Christian Nightingales. Hope you would enjoy the day with your beloved family and friends. And this update is my present for your Christmas. Hope You will like it.

I caught cold :|

So, please be careful to your health and enjoy the day. See you! *

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

My innocent lover ็”ฑ ^^

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

685K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie ๐Ÿฐ not innocent taehyung ๐Ÿฏ ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
33.4K 2.3K 18
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
Prettiest Lie - A Taekook Love Story. ็”ฑ Dani

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

394K 29.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...