DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

XVII. How does he know me so well?

67 6 2
By yan_san_1013

Tae's eyes got wider as Jungkook leaned closer to him and whispered in his ears

JK: Why, baby? Can't afford to hurt that bitch?
Tae: Kook....... you........

Jen: See? Just like I said! He's gonna kill me. I'm leaving, bear!

Jennie stormed out without waiting for the reply. Jungkook smirked holding Tae by waist.

JK: Don't you think you need a boyfriend, baby?
Tae: Stop calling me that, Kook! And leave me.... (pushing JK)
JK: Why? Don't you like my touch?
Tae: Behave yourself, Jeon! I think you drank a bit too much. 

JK furrowed and left Taehyung. Grabbing the bottle, he sat back against the couch again.

Tae: This kid!!! Why do you get upset that easily? It's not like I said something wrong. Unreasonable brat.
JK: Am I? (pouted)
Tae: Any doubt? (raising eyebrow)

JK looked at Tae for a few moments.

JK: You are right, Taetae! I'm unreasonable. I'm unreasonable to think my best friend will never love someone else even if I disappear in the air, I'm unreasonable to think that a person with zero memory about me will feel my love just looking into my eyes. I'm unreasonable to cry every single night thinking about you. I'm unreasonable to follow you around like a puppy only to get your cold words in return.

Tae's heart skipped a bit looking at those ocean deep eyes filled with tears. That look in his eyes is something. Something Tae can't ignore even though he find Jungkook a bit suspicious since their first meet. Those eyes always wanted to tell him something that Tae couldn't really figure out. 

Even though Tae pushes him away every time, Jungkook always looks at him like a lost puppy. Sometimes he looks at Taehyung with eyes filled with sorrow and disappointment. At this moment he is suddenly all blue. Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and cupped his face.

Tae: Kook, I'm sorry I didn't know you liked me that much. I thought you just.......
JK: Just what, Kim Taehyung? Just chasing after you for some ulterior motives?

Tae's heart ached hearing his full name from Jungkook's mouth for the first time. Jungkook was the first person calling him by Taetae. Kim Taehyung sounds so angry in his voice and its tearing up Tae from inside. Why? He doesn't know. Tae reached out JK's cheek again but Jungkook pushed Tae's hands away.

JK: You don't know anything about me, do you? If you knew, you would have understood what kind of a person I am. I'm not someone who will roam around some fucking idol to achieve his goal. If I really want something from someone, I'm not really gonna ask for it, you know? I would just knock him out and lock him in my basement where I usually tie up my victims.
Tae: Kook.... I........ (cut my JK)
JK: Shh! (putting finger on Tae's lips) I'm not finished yet, Kim

Tae's POV: Again Kim?? It hurts to hear this "KIM" from him. But why? After all Tae was the one who started calling Jungkook by his surname first. But......

JK: You never changed, did you? Always confused and hesitant. Why, Kim? Is it too hard to admit that you like my company? 

Tae's POV: Wait, what??

JK: You're not  introvert like me, but you're neither someone who will let someone follow him around just because he is talented. You don't really trust anyone so easily, Hell, NO! Let alone someone whom you just met yesterday. OK let me guess first. You must have already named me "Suspicious". You must have written down all my words in your mind and calculated every single sentence I uttered.

Tae inside: Holy Shit! He is scaring me now. How does he know me so well?

JK: Now you're thinking how could I know these things? Well, these are nothing. Guess what? I know lots of thing about you that you don't even know yourself. Like, you have no resistance against food. You know well that you look hot and sassy when you roll back your eyes, grab your throat and swing your waist. And you do it intentionally when your male fans are more than female ones in any concert. 

Tae: F*ck! (uttered unintentionally) 

JK: (smirked) You enjoy being around your friends but you are basically a homey person who can spend his whole day in his room as long as you got delicious food and the Wi-Fi is stable.

Tae's eyes got even wider listening to the rests. 

JK: You're not a morning person, but sometimes you get up so early just for a long drive listening to your favorite traveling playlist. Now about your girlfriend. The way you look at each other, it has love and a little bit affection, but no attraction, no desire. She must be your sister, right?

Tae: (at an urge of screaming out) You......

JK: Calm down, Kim! I won't tell anyone. (signed) Leave it, I'm tired. I better take my leave now.

Then he got up from the couch and reached out the door. Tae was too shocked to notice that at first. Twisting the nob JK looked back again.

JK: Sorry for being unreasonable, Kim! I'm leaving, so that you can enjoy your night quietly.

Tae came out of the shock and realized that Jungkook got up from the mat and is about to leave. Catching up to JK, Tae grabbed his hand and pulled him back inside.

JK: Leave me, Kim!
Tae: You're drunk, Kook!
JK: No, I'm not. I'm totally in my sense.
Tae: But you're not leaving at this dread of night, Kook! I can't let you leave in this condition. Come with me!

JK: No, I won't!
Tae: Please don't be stubborn now.(pleading) Let's go!
JK: Tsk, OK! Where though?
Tae: Where else? Upstairs.
JK: Upstairs? For what? Isn't it an exclusive service for your girlfriend only?(teasing tone)

Tae: Kook, not now, OK? We will talk about it later when you are sober.
JK: I'm not drunk, Kim!
Tae: Yes, you're not drunk, you're tipsy. Now stop causing troubles.

JK: Right! I'm the one causing trouble though it's clearly you forcing me here. Now who is being unreasonable, Kim?
Tae: Shut up, muscle pig! And stop calling me Kim.

Tae pulled JK upstairs with him. Entering his room, Tae turned on the light. Jungkook left him and jumped on the bed. Throwing the slippers away he got inside the blanket.

Tae: Hey, hey, hey! Wasn't it you who refused to come upstairs? Now you're literally taking over my whole bed. You can't be serious Kook.(smiled) You.......

Before he could finish his words, JK pulled Tae to bed with him. Hugging him from back Jungkook sniffed down to his collar.

JK: You still use musk perfume, Taetae? Um..... it's fresh as ever.

Tae: Huh? (widen eyes)

Tae's POV: What does he mean by STILL? And it's fresh as ever? When did he smell my body before? We just met yesterday!

JK wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and placed a wet kiss on his neck that made Tae shiver in sensation. Lifting up the shirt Jungkook touched his bare belly and continued his wet kisses on Tae's neck and exposed shoulder. Tae's body arched up.

Tae: What are you doing..... Kook!
JK: (whisper in ears) Pleasing my idol, baby! 

Jungkook gently bit Tae's ear making him moan audibly.

Tae: Ngh.....Kook..... you are drunk, ah...... (pushing JK's hand gently)
JK: No, baby! I'm totally in my sense. Why, Kitten? Aren't you enjoying it as well?

JK's hand crawled up to rub Tae's bare chest passionately. Tae started loosing himself in JK's dominance and passion.  When JK was about to turn Tae around, the phone rang.

JK: Is that yours?
Tae: Not really, I think it's yours.

Jungkook got up and annoyingly brought out his phone.

JK: Hello, Mingyu!...... you found dad??...... Stubbed?....(stood up) But that old fox clearly told me he won't do anything...... OK....no, no, don't inform the gang members... Kai?....No!!...Not yet..... wait for me, I'll be there ASAP. (put the phone down)

Tae: What happened, Kook?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with questions and worries clearly written on his face. Jungkook smiled and sat beside him. He held Tae's hand as if it was a precious diamond. Looking into his worried eyes gently, Jungkook tried to calm him down. 

JK: My friend has found my dad. He is in the hospital right now and..... he is definitely not in a good condition. He....... he was locked and hidden by my uncle for almost.... almost six years. 

Tae: (wide eyes) Huh?? six years?
JK: Yah, six years.
Tae: But why did he do that?
JK: So that he can control me.
Tae: Control you for what?
JK: Well, it's a bit complicated. (cupped Tae's face) Taetae, I promise I will tell you everything when I return. But can you promise me one thing first?
Tae: Um.... You want me to keep it a secret I guess.

Jungkook nodded.

Tae: Don't worry, Kook! I won't tell anyone.
JK: (caressing Tae's cheek) Thank you, Taetae! I will be right back.

Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung held back his hand.

Tae: Are you sure you'll be OK alone, Kook? You didn't drink a little at all. 
JK: (softly smiled) I told you I'm not drunk. I'm normally a heavy drinker. So, don't worry, Taetae! I will come back before the sun rises.

Taehyung walked Jungkook to the door. Bidding farewell to Tae, Jungkook grabbed the stirring wheel of his Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63S.

JK's POV: It's been 6 years since I last met my dad. Credit goes to the twin brother of his or should I call him my respected uncle? We had a deal that he will free my dad if I successfully take over the Mafia Monarchy. But just after my taking over ceremony, he was nowhere to be found. So Mingyu took the responsibility of looking for dad.

Mingyu was never into fighting, let alone becoming a part of underworld. But after I lost Tae, those days passed like hell. At first I wasn't even ready to come out of my room. I locked myself inside for weeks.... or maybe months! I'm not quite sure about how I had been living these years.

As it was too hard for a little kid like Soobin to take care of all those fucking Mafia Business, Kai joined him. Soobin and Mingyu gradually came to know about dad and his psycho brother. Kai told them about everything he knew. It's not something I wanted but well, thanks to his big mouth. Mingyu joined us too. 

Just like me, Mingyu refused to believe that Tae was murdered just like that. In fact he said something like, "Tae is too genius to get killed by some mysterious gang. He must had found his ways out. We just have to find him as soon as possible." So he decided to help me to look for him.

I remember clearly, that day, he broke into my room forcefully and almost tied me up. He dragged me up from my bed and took me in front of the mirror in my room. 

He made me look straight to my reflection on mirror and started yelling ,"Just look at yourself, mother f*cker! Is that how you're repaying your life savior? Is that how you're repaying your Taetae, bastard? He didn't hesitate for a second to take the decision of sacrificing himself so that you could live. 

Is that how you're living, Jeon Fucking Jungkook? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Despite of knowing every single detail of your character, he was always there to support you, to inspire you, to hold you in his embrace and say, "It's alright". Now look at that jackass face of yours, Jungkook! 

If your Taetae gets to know you're wasting your precious life he saved with the risk of his own life, how do you think he will feel? If you don't wanna live for yourself, at least try to live for him, can you? Beg you, dude! Did you forget the position you hold? You like it or not, you are the fucking King, man! 

Yes, we're trying to help but we got no talent for it, you're the only qualified person for that position. Can you please stop being so love sick and think about the loyal gang members who serves you for a fucking moment? What about your dad? Don't tell me you forgot him already. Jungkookah! 

You're not the only who has lost his lover, every single of them has someone they lost forever, even to someone, you're the only hope, the only person to rely on and you know it better then anyone else, don't you? You are being so selfish, don't you think so? Is that what you have learnt from an angel like Tae? Shame on you, Jeon Junior!"

I jerked away his hand off my shoulder. Opening the window I had been kept close for God knows how many weeks, I closed my eyes under the mild sunlight entering into the room. Closing the eyes I could see the brightest smile of the purest boy, Kim Taehyung, my Taetae.

He once told me, "A profession can never be titled as GOOD or BAD. It's all about the way you carry out your responsibilities. As long as you're not hurting anyone innocent, you're not a bad guy."

Kai: Most importantly, Tae's disappearance is a big mystery itself. Things are even much more complicated than it seems. You literally forgot what Tae said before leaving, didn't you?

I didn't really understand at that moment what he was trying to say, so, I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

He chuckled bitterly and brought out a phone. Giving it in my hand he left the room. It was the clip Taetae left for me. I wasn't ready to watch it all over again but it was played automatically. I couldn't help but calm myself looking at his ocean deep eyes. I sat on my bed unknowingly and kept watching.

"Actually I got things to say before I leave."

"They are the reason FBI needs you guys."

"I can't let you get burnt in their hands."

"We can't be friends, Kook!"

"I love you, stupid bunny! I love you as my man."

"Promise me one thing, Kook! You'll stay alive. You must stay alive, you understand me?"

His words kept roaming around me like echoes. There was a voice inside me that told me that I have to find him. I have to remember the words my purest angel told me. I'm the King and I must carry out the responsibility of this position. I can't really waste myself inside these four walls. In fact I don't have a right to waste this life of mine that was saved by the love of my life.

Well, Again thanks to Mingyu, I got out of my shell, took back my responsibilities and started working seriously. Though everyday I was dying inside, but on the outside, I put a smile on my face and kept pretending like being happy. It was hella tiring, I must say. 

About dad, I wasn't really worried. I knew well that he won't dare to touch a single hair of my dad as long as this Jeon Junior is alive. He won't kill dad before I turn 20 and take over the position legally.

As Jungkook reached the hospital, his thoughts got interrupted. The atmosphere of the hospital started to make him tangled up inside. Fear of losing? Might be. Or maybe lack of courage to face his father after 6 years. Passing by a mirror, Jungkook looked at himself. He actually looks like a gangster now. 

Muffled hair, muscled body, tattooed arm, pierces on ear, eyebrow, even on lip, ripped jeans. He was not like this when his father last saw him. He was a carefree kid, quite charming, good at everything, everybody loved him. Now he's all grown up, holding a dark aura that makes people afraid of him.

Well, at lease the dress is pretty decent, thanks to that feisty tiger, Jungkook thought fixing his hair. His father himself was a part of underworld, so, he would probably understand this change of Jungkook. That's what he was expecting at very moment standing inside the hospital his father is lying. 

Mingyu: Kook! Here!

Jungkook rushed towards Mingyu who was standing in front of the ICU in a worried face.

Mingyu: Uncle is inside. Doctor said he doesn't have much time. He....
JK: He..?
Mingyu: He only has 2 hours.

Said Mingyu putting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder in condolence. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't even move an inch. He felt like being choked by a strong grip. Only a second ago he was thinking about his impression in front of his dad. The second moment stabbed him like pieces of sharp glass. His eyes seemed blank.

Ming: I'll go inform others.

Jungkook slowly walked forward and entered the room. He saw his father lying on the bed, ventilator covering half of his face, monitor showing his mild and irregular pulses, eyes closed calmly. He went closed and sat on a chair kept beside the bed.

"Dad", uttered Jungkook holding his hand.

His voice cracked. His father slightly moved his index finger, perhaps as a condolences for his son while patiently waiting for the death to embrace him slowly.

Jungkook, empathizing the feelings, gently leaned his head touching his father's hand and closed his eyes.

Time passed with the ticking of the clock, Jungkook remained like that without raising his head. He had no care of the time passed. He just knew it was the very last moment he could spend with his father, his hero, who never let him feel the lack of love since his mom left, not intentionally at least.

He kept thinking about his happy and bright childhood, though it lasted only for 14 years, yet enough to drag him deep into the reminiscences about his dad, until he felt a pair of careful hands pulling him into warm embrace.

"It's alright Kook, I'm right here."

***************************************************************************************

Author Yan: Hi, Nightingales! Missed me?? Well, miss me or not, I missed you so much. I know some of you are too shy to comment, but I'm really confused if you like the story or not. Please do let me know,

And about the plot..... how do you think Mr Jeon ended up in a hospital in Paris? What could be the reason of his being stubbed? Comment it down.

For my YT readers, I already said I will update it after my college entrance exam, cuz it takes lots of time to edit the video in screen play version. But I will update on Wattpad so don't worry.

If you like the story please vote and share with friends. Actually my mom thinks I'm wasting my time on something useless. So, I just wanted to let her know that I'm doing something good, working hard and making my nightingales a bit happy, maybe?

And lastly, its so cold in my territory. So Please take care of your health. See you soon. Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
336K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
34.6K 1.4K 18
[COMPLETED] TAEKOOK DRAMA CHEATING (not taekook) MAFIA FLUFF MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE HAPPY ENDING Jungkook married his boyfriend who he was in...
819K 35.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...