DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM

79 3 0
By yan_san_1013

After the meal, JK went to wash the dishes and Tae sat on the couch to watch TV. Being done with the dishes, JK came back and sat beside Tae.

Tae: Did you see my phone?
JK: It was dead so I plugged in the the charger. Why, Hyung? You need it now?
Tae: I need to call my manager.
JK: You mean that man who sent two staffs after you?
Tae: Well, yes, I need to know my schedule of this week. He might have called me already but couldn't reach.
JK: Does he pressurize you too much? You didn't seem interested to perform this morning.
Tae: He's not genius enough to make anything hard for me. He's just a bit strict. I'm too lazy to exercise and he wants me to workout everyday. And the worst thing is........ he cares too much about my diet plan. But I don't need those plans. I won't gain weight anyway. I'm born like this. No matter how many times I tried to explain, he never listens, let alone believe. Tsk. 

The calling bell rang suddenly.

Tae: Who's there now?
JK: Takeouts I hope.
Tae: I didn't order any. Did you?

JK smiled and went to check. After few moments he came back with a box in his hand. He put it down on the table and open it up.

Tae: Strawberry cake? When did you order, Kook?
JK: When you were mumbling in sleep (chuckled) You kept saying.... my strawberry cake, give it back to me. I will take only one bite, promise! (Teasing tone)

Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed the box. JK took out another small box from a packet.

JK: Slow down, Hyung! No one is gonna snatch from you. (smiled)
Tae: Who knows? You might have planned to snatch it already. What's in that packet?
JK: (showing the packet) This one? (Tae nodded) It's not for you, it's for Tannie.

JK went to the balcony and brought Tannie back with him. Making him sat on the couch, JK started feeding him. Tae smiled looking at them.

Tae: You look professional. Do you have a pet too?
JK: I have a Doberman. He's called Jeon Bam. I call him Bam-ie.
Tae: Bam means night. Wow, It's a sweet name. Oh, I forgot to mention! Tannie's name is Kim Yeontan because he was born on Coal Day.

JK smiled and Tae starts eating the cake beside watching TV. Tae spent his whole day watching drama series. On the other hand Jungkook rearranged the whole house, made snacks for Tae time to time. 

Even JK accompanied him watching a few episodes too. But his concentration was not on the series, but on his handsome Taehyungie Hyung. For last two years, he missed this handsome boy so much.

Tae: (looking at TV) Aren't you going back, Kook? It's pretty late.
JK: I don't wanna go back, hyung!
Tae: But you have you. If you don't listen, I'm afraid I'll drop the idea of reconsidering your deal (winked)
JK: (fake smile) No need to drop it, hyung! I'm leaving already. (getting up) Good Night, have a sweet dream. See you tomorrow. 

Taehyung turned to Jungkook once and waved to bid farewell. 

Locking the door, JK left for the hotel he was staying in. He is happy that Tae let him stay at his home for whole day. Its true that he didn't ask JK to stay, but didn't kicked him out immediately either. He lost his memory, but his personality didn't change, and this time JK will protect him with his everything.

MIDNIGHT

Prince: How is your investigation going, Captain?
Cap: They will reach Paris soon, your royal highness.
Prince: Within?
Cap: Within three or four days.
Prince: Did you mention who was the one to order when you passed it to the soldiers?
Cap: Yes. We passed the order under the name of "Flake Prince". They won't dare to take it lightly. They all know you well.
Prince: What about Hyung?
??: Here I am, Prince!

Prince: Hyung! Where have you been?
Hyung: I was in Korea. You forgot I was a high schooler? See? I brought back a certificate too.

Prince took the certificate from his Hyung's hand to have a better look.

Prince: Park Bogum..... It really has your name on it. That's cool.
Bogum: You like it? Then I'm giving it to you. (smiled) Did you have your dinner yet?
Prince: Yah, I had it already. So, what's the progress?
Bogum: He is not on his 25 yet. So no matter what we do, we have no way to know his true identity. All we have too do is wait patiently. But for the rests who are coming after the Prophecy of Flare, we know their whereabouts well.  So as long as they reach Paris, we have to get rid of them.
Prince: Hyung! Are you sure I can manage to defeat all of them? I never tried these things before.
Bogum: With no doubt. In our generation, you're the one with Prophecy of Flake, and they are from the Flare Kingdom. So, technically, you're born for it, Prince! You definitely have enough power for it.

Prince: But I didn't understand few things. In fact you didn't really explain these things before. So I have got lots of queries.
Bogum: Its not a big deal, ask me! I'm here to explain you all of them. (smiled)
Prince: They're all from the Flare Kingdom. Then why do they want to possess the Prophecy of Flare? It's something that belongs to the King, not the subjects.
Bogum: Prophecy of Flare is the Supreme power of the universe. Whoever possesses it first, would be the next King and rule the whole Universe. That's what they are after.

The Prince nodded.

Prince: Sometimes I pity that Flare King. We, the Flake kingdom is after him, his own subjects are after his Power. They won't let him gain back the Prophecy of Flare and we won't leave him alive. He is gonna be nipped in the bud without a proper explanation. That's cruel, really cruel. At least he deserves an explanation.
Bogum: But what they have been doing to us for ages, isn't it cruel too? What they have been doing to us,its injustice, it's called Genocide, Prince! If it wasn't for a little mistake of the last King, we are not even qualified to get close to his son, let alone fight against him. He is the most powerful descendant. We can't even touch his single hair inside his kingdom. We can only destroy him as long as he is out here. And now we got a golden chance, we can't afford to loose it.
??: Right, your royal Highness! You have subjects too, and you're responsible for their lives.
Bogum: Just look at him, Prince! His parents were the most loyal subject of us, but can you recall their ending? 

The Prince grinds his teeth recalling the past.

Bogum: If it wasn't for saving you and me, did he have to lose his parents? Look at our Kingdom now! Half of the subjects were wiped out for no reason. Even for now.... do you think they left us alone? No, Prince! They just don't have the Prophecy of Flare. That's the reason they're sitting still. But they won't wait for a single second when they regain their power.

The Prince signed deeply. 

Bogum: Well, the Prophecy of Flare is not a child's play. It chooses its beholder from Royal family itself. And it had chosen the present King as its beholder on the day he was born. So, the other Royals can't possess it. They can only wait for the chosen one to appear. 
Prince: Wait, then why the subjects are after the Prophecy? They can't really posses the Prophecy when it already chose its own beholder.
Bogum: I said it chooses its beholder from Royal family itself. But they are not from Royal family. They are ordinary subjects with no royal blood.
Prince: The subjects can posses it but the royal family can't? Are they cursed or something?
Bogum: Bingo! They are cursed with "Single Stream".
Prince: (furrowed eyebrows) What's that?
Bogum: It means in every generation, there will be only one person who can posses the Prophecy of Flare.

The prince was about to say something but his phone rang. Looking at the called ID, smile appeared on his lips.

Prince: Let's stop here today, Hyung! I need to get back home.
Bogum: Sure, take care of yourself, Prince!
Prince: You both too! Bye!

AT HOTEL FOUR SEASONS

??: What!!! Yaa Jeon F**** Jungkook! You're telling me this now?
JK: Aish! Calm down, Shorty!
Jimin: How do you expect me to calm down, di*khead??? Take me to him. I wanna see my baby. I missed him like hell.

Jungkook and Jimin was sitting together in Jimin's room. Jungkook was there to tell him about Taehyung. As soon as he split out the sentence, "The idol we were searching for.... it was Taetae, I found him!", Jimin stood up and started shouting on Jungkook. His eyes were filled with tears.

JK: Please calm down, I will take you to him tomorrow, I promise. But at first listen to me.
Jm: Now what?
JK: Sit down first.
Jm: (sat) Now tell me. What are you playing!
JK: Taetae...... he........ lost his memory.
Jm: Lost his memory?
JK: Yah, He doesn't remember anyone, not even his own brother.
Jm: Brother?? He doesn't have a brother. His only family was his dad.
JK: His Dad and his Brother.....They are the same person. It's a bit complicated. Legally Namjoon Hyung is his dad, but biologically he is Tae's brother. Tae didn't know it. But now as he lost memory, Hyung told him that they're brothers.
Jm: How are you so sure that he is really Tae's brother? What if he is just a liar who locked up out Tae.
JK: If he really were a liar, he would have never given the spare key of their house. Moreover, he knew Taetae's best friend was Kook.
Jm: He gave you their spare key?
JK: Yes, he did. I was right there with Taetae whole day. Namjoon Hyung accepted me as Taetae's bodyguard like I offered. From now onward, I would stay beside him for almost 24/7. That's why I said calm down. I would take you with me tomorrow if you want. But today, it's quite late, he must be asleep already.

Jimin nodded slowly. He heard about a lot of things just now. So he was going through different emotions and urges.

JK: He already saw your interview. So tomorrow, I will introduce you as my elder brother. Did you all have dinner?
Jm: Hmm, Binnie arranged everything. They had their dinner long ago.
JK: Man, you missed a shocking performance this morning. Why did you leave like that anyway?
Jm: Oh, I totally forgot it. Yeonjunah decided to join Kpop industry.
JK: Huh?? Did he cracked his head somewhere? I sent him away not for going back to South Korea again.
Jm: I told him you won't allow him to go back to SK. So he said he's coming to Paris.
JK: Aish!! That little mon*ster!
Jm: Let him come, Kookie. Let him join the same company as Tae's junior. With Yeonjun's cuteness, there is no way Tae won't love him.
JK: Are you sure its a good idea?
Jm: Trust me, Kookie! Yeonjunah will have a great senior, and Tae will get a cute little brother. Besides, don't you think we need someone to keep an eye inside the company? If Tae is the idol we were searching for, his life is in danger. You can protect him. But we need to know the truth too.
JK: Fine, let's do it.

NEXT MORNING

Tae: Where were you last night BTW? I thought you went to meet some girls.
RM: What the hell are you talking about, baby? I don't even have a girl friend. And you're thinking about these bullshits.
Tae: Oo Ho! Don't be so disheartened Hyung. I will find someone for you.

??: Find one for yourself first, Hyung!

Tae: How did you enter, idio*t!
JK: I have keys (smirked)
??: Hello, Tae!
Tae: You...... I saw you somewhere. You are.... You're his brother, aren't you? Why are you here?
RM: I invited him, baby!

Tae looked at Jimin who was looking at him with teary eyes. He hugged Tae all of a sudden. Tae was caught off guard.

Tae: Why are you crying? You.....
Jm: Just let me hold you for this moment. I'm asking for it, please!
Tae: Um.... OK....

Patting Jimin's head, Tae hugged him back. After few moments, the let go of each other. Looking at Tae's confused but upset eyes, Jimin started talking.

Jm: Actually, you look like my soulmate. my closest friend. I lost him few years back. So, looking at you I......... I'm sorry if I scared you. Please forgive me. I.......

Jimin stormed out of the house. Tae looked at RM and Jungkook who were looking at him deeply. He went to RM again.

Tae: Hyung, he....
RM: (holding V's hand) It's OK, Tae, he will be alright.
Tae: He said I look like his soulmate, right?
RM: Hmm, that's the reason JK wanted him to meet you. Don't worry too much, Bear! Maybe....... he couldn't control himself. So, he left.
JK: If you want to talk to him, I will take to him. Don't worry, Hyung! Your manager want you to be in company within two hours. You should go and get ready.

Tae nodded and went to his room to get ready. While changing his dress, he kept thinking about staffs.

Tae's POV: He looked at me just like the way Jungkook looked at me yesterday. That look in their eyes feels to strong. As if they have been longing to see me for a life time. 

Jungkook said he was my fan, Jimin said I look like his soulmate. That means Jungkook knows that person too. But yesterday when I took off my mask, that look in Jungkook's face proves that he didn't expect me to be there. More likely, he went there to find the person Hyung told him to find. 

But Jungkook really was my fan, Jimin must have known me, right? Jimin is Jungkook's elder brother who took him to this entertainment industry. Or it could be that Jungkook never told him about me. Jimin hugged me wholeheartedly. Judging from his behavior, he loves his soulmate so much. 

So if he really saw me before, he must have come to me as soon as he knew my existence. Am I missing out something? My brother is not a person who would believe someone to this extent whom he just met. He literally gave him the spare keys of our house. Why does it feel like they are hiding something? 

There is something those three know well, but I don't. What on earth they are hiding from me? And why? Dude! It's too complicated.

Tae's thoughts got interrupted by the knock at the door.

JK: Hyung, may I come in?
Tae: Yah, come in. 

Jungkook opened the door and went in.

JK: I came to help you, Hyung! Tell me what I need to do.
Tae: (faking annoyance) Well, I need time. Can you see the chair there? Just sit down there and do absolutely nothing. It would be the greatest help.
JK: That's not really possible. Tell me where are your dress? I decided to choose the dress for you today.
Tae: (smiled) Wow, that's great! A 20 years old kiddo will teach me fashion, great!
JK: Don't underestimate me, hyung! How can you be so sure that my fashion sense is not better then you? (smirked)
Tae: Oh, really? (looking at JK) OK, let's go! Show me what you got. (smirked)

Tae opened a side door of his room. There was a big dressing room inside. Entering the room, Tae leaned against the dressing table and looked at Jungkook. 

Tae: Clothes are in my closets. Let's see how is your fashion sense.
JK: Sure, but the judge can't be you. Let's leave the judgment to the fans and reporters (smirked)
Tae: OK, I won't comment. But at first find something decent. If it's acceptable, I will wear. Or else I won't. 

Coming closer to Taehyung, Jungkook looked through his eyes and smiled.

JK: Well, Hyung........
Tae: (pushing) What do you want, Jeon?

Jungkook's smile dropped in a second. He silently went to the closet to pick the outfit for Taehyung. He took a red cardigan, a white T-shirt and trouser and gave it to Taehyung. Tae took it looking at Jungkook's face. 

Tae: What's with that long face now?
JK: Nothing, Hyung. (looking down)
Tae: Then why don't you look at me?

Jungkook didn't say anything but lifted up is head and look at Tae.

Tae: Why are you sulking like a teenager girl, Jeon? I just pushed you a bit away. 
JK: Hyung, I told you to call you Kook, didn't I?
Tae: (laughed out) What?? You're upset because I called you Jeon? Is that even a reason?
JK: For you, it's definitely not something to be bothered about. But for me.... it is.
Tae: Aish!! OK, OK, I will call you Kook!!! Stop making long face now.
JK: (smiled) Thank You Hyung!
Tae: Now leave and wait outside, Kook! I need to change.

JK nodded and left the room. Tae smiled looking at the way he left. 

Tae's POV: This boy is really something. Look at his baby face and look at his well trained body! His eyes reminds me of that Boss Baby, pure but mischievous. The way he talks..... I can't help but smile. The way he smiles..... I can't help but admire. His visual is perfect. Even the outfit he chose today, I'm sure it will look good on me. Well I think I should accept him as my junior. He deserves to be an idol. I just need to hear his singing voice.

Changing his outfit, Taehyung came upstairs. Jungkook and Taehyung bid farewell to RM and left the house. On the way to the company, Taehyung saw some kid buying balloons. So he told Jungkook to stop the car.

Tae: Kook! Can you buy me a balloon, please? (puppy eyes)

Jungkook smiled and bought two for Tae.

When they reached the company, Tae took out a scrunchie and tied up his blond hair. Fans and reporters were present there. Everyone's eyes  was on Taehyung as if they were hypnotized. It was a photo shoot of Celine. Celine staffs clicked a few candid pictures Tae for fans and admirers.

And Jungkook kept looking at his handsome best friend who was looking like a baby. 

JK's POV: Oh, Taetae! You look like an angel, you know? I wonder which mon*ster can even think of hurting you. The truth behind your disappearing that day, and also your present haunte*rs, I must take care of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
5.8K 573 22
》Completed《 A story about two young detectives who were entangled in a love web. Their past must not stand in the way of solving the murder case, and...