Kidnapped or Saved? || Enhype...

By penguins165

Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about wh... More

First Encounter?
A Proposition?
Preparation?
Showtime?
Homecoming?
New Development?
Realization?
Making Friends?
A real fun time?
A Party?
The Truth?
Consequences?
What the hell?
Final Chapter?
๐Ÿซถ
~ The Bonus Chapter ~

Absolute Chaos?

794 33 32
By penguins165

As the guys finished up their food, the air was laced with anticipation.

"If I knew this was a competition, I would have kept you in my room a little longer." Heeseung opened with a smirk.

"Dude? You talk a big game for only having one girlfriend in the 7th grade." The second oldest scoffed.

"You don't need a girlfriend to have experience." Heeseung replied.

"I don't even want to know." Jay added, admitting defeat.

The implication that Heeseung had "experience" sent you into a spiral. You just sat in shock, hands covering your embarrassed face.

Jake, who was sitting next to you, leaned over to your ear. "He's not the only one with experience. I was pretty popular in high school." He whispered.

His slightly seductive tone sent chills all over your body. You were definitely screwed. This guy was supposed to go next?

"Hey! That's enough, don't scare her. These guys love messing around." Jungwon spoke up, gaining a resounding sigh from everyone.

"I just wanted to mess with her a little. You had to go and ruin the fun Won." The oldest said, annoyed.

Jake leaned in again, "I for one wasn't joking." He winked at you while pulling a hand away from your face. "See, that's the reaction I wanted." He added, satisfied.

Fuck, these guys were something else. It took you a second to realize Jake hadn't let go of your arm. He held on to your wrist under the table, where no one else could see. His thumb rubbing circles on your soft flesh. This man.

It was only a minute before he let go and went to put his dishes away. When he returned he held out his palm to you.

"It's about that time. Shall we?" He asked, giving you one of his killer smiles. You only nodded in response, taking the man's hand.

"Damn, does Jake have better rizz than me?" You could hear Ni-ki ask as you got further from the kitchen.

"His rizz is unmatched, even by Heeseung." Jay responded. Although it was faint in the distance you could hear the words well. Definitely screwed.

Jake pulled you along to his room, holding your hand with such tenderness. You reached the room quickly, following his lead inside. He sat on the bed, not letting go of your hand.

When you sat next to him, he leaned over extremely close to your neck.

"I know we agreed to bite your arm but this place is where I really want to bite." He said, releasing his grip to trace a line down your pulsing vein.

You gulped hard, "I mean I would let you but I'd never hear the end of it from the others." You let out a nervous laugh. Where was all your spunk now? When faced with The Jake Sim flirting with you, it was hard to even form a sentence. If you decided to tease him he might actually do it.

"Hmm. Good things come to those who wait, right?" He spoke, breath tickling your skin. Right now you were fighting the urge to pass out. Although, he is very hot and you wouldn't mind if he did try something.

He brought his hand back up to your arm. This time tracing his fingers slowly down to your inner forearm. The place he chose was almost the same as Heeseung's but on the opposite arm.

He licked his lips before placing his mouth on you. His bite was soft, as he sucked tenderly on your wound, pushing the back of your arm into him. The atmosphere was so hot you were actually sweating. Everytime his bangs brushed against your skin it sent shivers throughout your whole body.

You didn't want to admit it but you liked this a lot. It's not like you were into pain but the attention was intoxicating. A man you've loved for years was focused on you and only you.

You got lost in thought watching him. By the time you came back, he was finished already. He pushed his hair back with his hand. You just stared, biting your bottom lip hard. He was so damn sexy it physically pained you.

He laughed a little, "Was it that good? The look on your face would say so." Again you nodded your head, honestly you would say yes to anything right now.

"You know, I could really make this worth your while." He started, putting a hand on your thigh. Fuck fuck fuck. "I really wasn't joking when I said I had experi-" His words were cut off by the door flying open. You both turned in shock at a huffing Ni-ki.

"I- knew- you-" Ni-ki barely managed to get out before taking a deep breath. "I knew you were going to try something. I made it just in time, I see." He continued shaking his head.

"Fuck, I should have locked the door." Jake mumbled under his breath. You heard it but Ni-ki definitely didn't. He ran into the room, snatching your hand and pulling you out into the living room. All the other guys were out there watching a movie.

"You guys! Jake was trying to do bad things to her." He said, gaining some laughter.

"Yah! I didn't even do anything you little shit." Jake yelled, running out behind you. Ni-ki took off, Jake following behind him. "Riki when I catch you!" He shouted in the distance.

"Those two. It's a never ending saga." Jungwon sighed.

"Our giant maknae is still so innocent. It's too cute." Sunoo cooed.

"I for one am glad Ni-ki stepped in. Jake can't win this, even with his cheap tricks. Now I'm for sure winning." The oldest stated.

"What do you even know?" Sunghoon piped up. He hadn't spoken to you much since the last time, when you boldly asked to pin him down. It was a moment of weakness.

Your face turned red remembering what happened, Sunoo was the only one to notice.

"Wait? Did something happen between you guys? Spill the tea, I need to know." He said looking over to you.

"Hey, shut up. Nothing happened.." Sunghoon trailed off. His face, now just as red as yours.

"Omg something totally happened! I'll find out eventually, I always do." Sunoo shrieked excitedly.

"This guy couldn't have done something before me. He can barely talk to women let alone do anything?" Heeseung said in disbelief.

Just then the two boys came back into the living room, still breathing heavily.

"Ok we called a truce. Nobody is allowed to try anything, at least not for today." Jake managed to get out.

"Apparently Sunghoon already broke that." The second oldest decided to speak up.

"Sunghoon? What the hell man?" Jake scoffed.

"No fucking way! When he met my sister he practically ran away with his tail between his legs." The youngest added.

"You little shit. Shut your mouth before I make you!" Sunghoon yelled out, starting to get up from his seat.

"You guys! Stop talking before I explode." You finally managed to find words. "Nothing happened and even if it did that would be between us. Chill out."

The room fell silent. Everyone turned to you except Jungwon, who had been actually trying to watch the movie.

"You heard the lady. It was better she said something because I was just about to get annoyed." The leader broke the silence. They all looked like they just saw a ghost.

There was a resounding "sorry" from everyone in the room. Even you could sense the ominous feeling surrounding Jungwon right now. Scary.

The rest of the guys returned to the movie. You still stood there, debating on if you wanted to run to your room and hide or just accept the embarrassment.

There was an open spot between Sunghoon and Sunoo but after all that you weren't sure if you could sit by the ice prince. Noticing your inner turmoil, Sunoo scooter over, patting the seat where he had just been. Not wanting to ignore his kind gesture, you reluctantly sat down. You gave him a small smile and mouthed "thank you". He sent you a wink then you both turned to the movie, which was already an hour in.

You had a hard time focusing, so you decided to scroll through Tweeter instead. It was a lot easier to pass the time that way. Before you knew it, Jungwon was turning the movie off while Heeseung was talking to him about some crazy part. It seems to you they were the only ones actually paying attention as Jake had fallen asleep on the couch and Jay was back on his computer. Ni-ki was laying on the floor, playing on his Swatch and Sunoo was on his phone too, laughing at some video. You peeked over at Sunghoon, who awkwardly looked away when your eyes met. The two of you were going to have to talk later because this was unbearable.

Out of nowhere, a timer was set off from Ni-ki's phone. Everyone looked at him as he scrambled to turn it off. "What? I didn't want to forget what time it was." He snapped.

"That's cringe man." Jay said, going back to his computer.

Niki didn't say anything in response, instead he stood up and tapped you on the shoulder. You already knew where this was headed so you got up to follow him.

Once you were out of sight he whispered, "Can we go to your room? Mine's a little..." He trailed off. "Well either way I want to see Egg if that's ok?" He asked. You thought his cover up was cute so you decided why not.

You stepped in front of him, reaching your room and opening the door. Egg was all stretched out on your bed.

"We can just sit on the floor. I don't want to disturb him." The tall boy suggested. He really was almost a foot taller than you. It felt like just yesterday he was worried about not growing, how the times have changed.

Following his idea, you both sat criss-cross on the floor in front of your bed. There was a plush white rug that made it comfortable to sit on. Now that you think about it, this dorm looked different then the ones you had seen in the lives. All the boys had separate rooms too.

"So... if you don't mind." The boy with you snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Oh yeah sorry, I was just thinking about something. Pick a side." You said, holding out both of your arms to him. He pondered for a moment and took your left arm. It was cute how he gently pulled you over to him.

"Is here ok?" He asked, pointing to the underside of your forearm. You giggled a little at his sudden shyness.

"If your plan was to win by being cute, it's definitely working." You joked, causing a small blush to form on the boy's face. "Don't worry, I'll tell the guys you were wild."

"I could be." He pouted. You couldn't help but giggle. He pulled your arm but he was just a little too far. You decided to scoot closer to him, touching the side of his leg. Seeing him squirm was adorable, all his big talk out the window when facing you directly. Now him, you could mess with a little.

You pushed your arm up, closer to his face. Wide eyed, he tightened his grip and bared his fangs. This time you really got a good look at them. His canines grew quickly into sharp points, then he bit down. You took the chance to take in his features. Being this close to him was incredible, you could see his moles clearly and the length of his eyelashes.

Again it only lasted a few seconds but you were really entranced by his movements. He took his thumb and swiped the blood off your arm before putting the finger in his mouth to suck it off. Then he tucked his hair behind one of his ears, giving you an even better look at him.

Unconsciously, you brought your hand up to touch his face. His skin was so soft, you'll have to ask for the skincare routine later.

"Um, Is there something on my face?" He questioned, causing you to make eye contact. The look he was giving you was one of a lost puppy, so cute.

"No, it's just you're unreal. I mean you're handsome but wow." You revealed in awe. The shade of red that plastered his face made you want to tease him some more. This time you placed a hand on his thigh, leaning into his ear. "So cute." Was all you whispered.

You leaned away and removed your hand, laughing hysterically at his beet red face. He couldn't even pout he was so embarrassed. Definitely still innocent but that made it all the more fun.

"Don't laugh at me. Just wait, I'll show you." He mumbled angrily.

"You look just like that angry duck meme." You laughed, leaning back flat on the rug.

He finally managed to make a pouting face which made you giggle even harder. All your laughter must have woken up Egg because he had come over and decided to lay right on your stomach.

"See? Even he agrees." You said, petting the kitty on your chest.

"Whatever. I'll get you back, I swear." He claimed, copying your position on the rug. When he did, Egg got up and walked right over to lay on him instead. "See he knows what's up, right Egg?" Ni-ki asked the cat.

After that the subject changed to your white fur baby. You realized the two of you were actually really similar, especially when it came to teasing. It's all fun and games until something actually happens, then you turn into tomatoes. He didn't need to know that though.

A little while later, you guys decided it was time to go out and see what everyone else was up to. Ni-ki especially was excited to continue playing the new game he just bought on the Swatch.

You got up first to walk out with him behind you but before you could reach the door, you felt something hit your back. Then two arms wrap around your waist. No he was not.

His head gently rested on your shoulder before he spoke, "I told you I'd get you back. I can be bold sometimes." He couldn't look down to meet your eyes. Your jaw was on the fucking floor. Damn it he got you good.

The two of you were blushing like crazy when you found yourselves in the living room. Jake was just barely waking up and Jay was just about to close his computer. Sunoo was sprawled out, still looking at his phone. The others were off somewhere and Ni-ki decided to lay back on the ground to play his game.

"What do you guys want for dinner? I think we only have chicken." Jay announced, getting up from his seat.

"Chicken skewers please!" Sunoo said all excited.

"Sounds good to me. I'll go tell the others." Jake yawned as he also got up from his seat.

"Why don't I help you? I'm pretty good with a knife." You suggested, causing Jay to look at you in shock.

"Actually yeah that would be great. These guys never help me, don't let the cameras fool you." He joked, making you laugh.

It was always a dream to cook for them, it was one of your hobbies. Getting to watch Jay cook up close though? That you really wanted to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 930 26
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines #20 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88...
5.2K 404 52
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘'๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šข, ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข...
13.3K 438 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
621K 44.3K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...