Unveiled Desires: A Tale of H...

T_Fah_37 tarafından

Perthchimon AU Daha Fazla

prologue
one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fiffteen.
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nighteen
twenty

Seventeen

300 17 2
T_Fah_37 tarafından

Chimon gets into his house.

"Pa, I am home," he shouted.

"Hey, you are totally wet. Go and get change. I will make you something to eat, " Gun said worriedly.

"Ok," Chimon said and walked towards his room, but suddenly, he turned back and ran to his Pa. He hugged Gun so tight.

"What happened na luk?"

"I am so happy, pa," Chimon said with a big smile.

"What happened?"

"Many things I will tell you after I finish shower," Chimon said and ran to his room.

'Is it about his crush?' Gun thinks to himself.

While dinner

"Will you say why you are so happy?"  Gun said annoyingly

"We are asking you for almost 10 minutes, and you are just replied, guesse," Mix said and gave a head smack to Chimon.

"Auch. Pa see, Hia is hitting me, " Chimon said with a pout.

"If you don't spill the tea, then I will also hit you," Gun said.

"Okh. Kh. Actually, it's about......." Chimon got cut by Mix.

"Perth?"

"Huh? How do you know?"

"The thing is I talked to Non last day he told me everything. I talked with Earth, and he told me that Ohm said Perth is in love with you but just can't understand yet. So I decided not to tell you, "  Mix said with an awkward smile .

"Can you tell me what really happened? " Gun asked, confused

"Just forget it, pa," Winny said.

"Why should we tell us?" Off asked.

"Pa Dad, I am dating Perth, that's it," Chimon said shyly.

"Really?" Everyone asked in socked.

"Chai"

"Take him to meet us," Gun said with a big smile.

"Yes, I want to know how he is and why he didn't say anything that day. Why did he make you cry?" Off said.

"Dad, don't dare to do that, ok?" Chimon said.

"Yes, dad, you did this with Earth and Satang. They were so scared at first that they were adults and enough mature to understand their jokes, but Perth is not as old as them." Mix warned his Dad

"Yes, dad, you will not do anything," Winny agreed with his hia.

"Let's see," Off said

Everyone sighed.

At Marc

Marc and Pawin reached Marc's house. Pawin hesitates to go with Marc. So Marc held his hand and started to walk. He rang the bell of his house, and a lady opened the door.

"Sawdee Aunt. Where is mae?" The first question Marc asked after getting into the house.

"I am here." A voice comes from the kitchen. She came out to see why her son was finding her.

"What happened luk why are you calling.....?" Marc's mae said and stopped when she noticed Pawin.

"Swadee khab khun mae," Pawin greeted her heisted.

"Swadee kha luk."

"Mae, this is Pawin na." Marc said. "His house is far far more far than us, and he didn't get a cab, so I decided to take him here."

"Did I ask you why he is here? I didn't. I am happy that you are here na luk. Make yourself like home. Actually Marc doesn't bring any friends so you might be special"

"I am not Khun mae. And thank you so much, " Pawin said with a shy smile

"You better go get change. Marc took him to your room. "

"Khab mae," Marc replied to his mother.

"Khun mae sorry for bothering you na," Pawin said as he thought he might bother them as Marc never brought anyone.

"You are not bothering us, ok?" She said with a smile and patted his head.

Pawin followed Marc to his room.

"Marc," Pawin called marc.

"My phone is dead. Can I call Perth by your phone?"

"Sure. And there is a charger you can charge your phone. I will take a shower first, then?"

"Ok," Pawin put his phone on charge and called Perth.

//Hey mueng. Why are you calling at this time?// Perth asked from the other side of the phone.

"Umm. It's me. "

//Pawin? What happen?//

"I am with Marc. I mean, I am at his home. I will leave your house when the rain stops so can you please tell my Dad that I am with you?"

//Of course I will and call me when you will come I will send a car//

"Ok. Thanks"

Marc came out of the bathroom and gave pawin his clothes and a towel.

"Maybe it will fit you," He said.

"Umm. Thanks"

"It's ok,"

Pawin gets out of the bathroom wearing Marc's t-shirt and short. The clothes are big for him that his hands are hidden into the sleeves. Marc looked at him, his eyes locked when he saw Pawin like that. He remembered what he was trying to do last time they stayed together. He could not think of anything without Pawin's clean, fair legs and pink lips. His heart started to beat fast.

"Am I looking weird?" Pawin asked when he saw Marc staring at him for a long time.

"Cute," Marc said without realizing what he said.

"What?"

"No....nothing, it's just good you can wear this for a night, right?"

"Hmm,"

"Marc Pawin. Come have dinner." A voice called out their name, making them came down stairs for dinner.

After dinner.

"Oh. The rain is stop."

"Are you planning to go home?" Marc's mae asked.

"Chai khab. I will call Perth to take me. "

"Pawin, stay here tonight. I don't want you to go," Marc's mae said.

"But Khun mae, I don't want yo bother you anymore."

"Have I said you are bothering me, huh? Also, Marc's Dad is not home, and Marc also will play games, so I will be alone. Please stay na for me,"

"Pawin, stay with us just a night it won't kill you," Marc said.u

Pawin stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"Then I will take it as yes, ok? Now let's go. we will watch a series. You watch series, right?" Marc's mae said, making Pawin undeniable

"Khab, I watch."

"You shoukd calk me just mae not Khun mae na"

"Khab," Marc'z mom holds Pawin's hand and walks towards the drawing room while talking. Marc just look at them and smile. He just realizes how lonely his mae feels when his father isn't home and he just stays in his room. He felt sorry for his mae and guilg for his own behavior.

He also joined the two. They chose a movie to watch. His mae chose a bl movie, making both Oawin and Marc shocked.

"You watch, bl?" Marc asked in confusion.

"Chai kha. Do you think I am that back dated that can't support LGBTQ?"

"No it's not that. Maybe Pawin has a problem."

"If you are not ok, then don't watch. Pawin, can you watch it?"

"Of course, mae. I was planning to watch it this weekend. And Marc, don't take my name between your matters. "

"Aww. You team up against me?"

"Khaa," Pawin and Mac's, "mae said together and stared to laugh. Marc sighed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77.4K 2.9K 28
Enjoy
5.4K 67 32
❥︎𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖..𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!? ♡senjukawaragixfem...
33.9K 738 13
alltake
7.1K 447 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story