Get The Fuck Home - 2P Vanoss...

By bandhoez9194

Minecraft 2P AU The Crew found themselves in this new world 4 years ago and have spent every day trying to fi... More

Who the Fuck?
How the Fuck?
Calm the Fuck Down
Oh My Fuck
Creepy as Fuck
Terrifying as Fuck
Almost Fucking Dead
Almost Fucking There
Fuck that Dragon
Let's Go Fucking Home!
Get the Fuck Together ❤️
Fucking Rainbow Flowers
Wake the Fuck Up
A Fucking Whirlwind

Epilogue: A Fucking Surprise

11 0 0
By bandhoez9194

Brock walked up the steps to the large house, smiling faintly to himself. Moo trailed him, eyes wide as he took in the house.

Brock and Brian had finally bought a house, deciding finally to go to Washington. Brian and Terroriser were already there, having arrived the day before. It'd taken them about 6 months after they'd brought Moo and Eric back, struggling to find a good sized home to house two couples, and extra room for their friends, without completely crippling them with debt.

They'd brought gems from the other world, which they returned to twice more since Moo and Eric came back. The gems sold for incredible amounts of money and they all were pretty set.

He, Brian, Moo and Terroriser would be moving in this week, and next weekend the rest of their friends would be coming by for a housewarming party.

That was the tradition it seemed, since they'd done that a few weeks before for Tyler and Daithi in Tennessee, and a few weeks before that for Marcel and Scotty. Evan and Jon would be next, since Brock had heard they'd finally closed in on a house in LA and would be moving in with Vanti and Delirium in a few weeks.

Dooo, Eric, Matt and Blarg would be coming a couple days early, Dooo and Brock having spent a lot of time talking over the months. Brock considered him as close of a brother as his other friends were, bonding over more than just Moo and Eric.

The door opened and Brock beamed, seeing Brian and Terroriser standing in the doorway. Brock stood aside so Terror could fly by him, jumping onto Moo excitedly as Brock rushed forward into Brian's.

Brian kissed him deeply, hugging the older to his chest tightly. Brock chuckled against his lips, pulling back to beam happily. "Welcome home," Brian said softly and those words sent such a burst of joy through Brock he almost started crying.

"I'm glad to be home. I can't believe we're finally here," he breathed, looking into the door with an awed smile. Brian chuckled, kissing his forehead and suddenly scooping him up into his arms.

Brock squeaked, making Brian laugh as he carried him inside. Brock looked around, overjoyed. The last time he'd seen this house, it'd still been bare. He could tell Brian and Terroriser had been working hard since they'd arrived the day before.

The living room was mostly set up, blue and red couches and chairs arranged around an oak coffee table, settled on a dark grey rug. The entertainment center was up against the wall, though the boxes of movies and games still sat in front of it.

There were some pictures on the wall, a large blown up one of their whole family above the couch. All 30 of them, gathered together in front of the beacon in the other world. They'd taken it the last time they'd gone back, Scotty bringing a Polaroid camera with him since most electronics didn't work there.

The kitchen was mostly bare still, though the table was set up and towels on the island. Boxes still sat along the wall, and Brock couldn't wait to help put it all together.

"Right, I've got yours and my bedroom mostly set up, and Terror has his and Moo's room mostly together. Let's get the last of your twos bags inside and we can order some dinner, we'll finish unpacking tomorrow. We've got four days before everyone gets here after all," Brian said cheerfully and Brock nodded, excited.

Moo carried Terroriser in, the shy double flushing with a bright smile, head on Moo's shoulder. Brock had noticed these last few months the piece he'd taken from Brock really softened him, and he was much more open with his emotions.

Moo set Terroriser down, looking around curiously. "The balcony is all set up for your smoking addiction," Brian teased and Moo rolled his eyes, grinning back.

Brian and Terroriser rushed out, bringing their bags in behind them. Brian led Brock to their bedroom, Brock looking around curiously to see how Brian had started the set up.

The king bed was set up against the far wall, away from the window. The dresser stood in front of it, a TV set up on top of it. Brock could see most of Brian's clothes hung up in the closet, only because Brian had forgotten to close the door. The bathroom was dark, so Brock couldn't see inside it yet, but he didn't care.

"If you want to rearrange anything, you can, I don't mind," Brian said awkwardly and Brock just kissed his cheek. "I love it. I might change the red curtains though, it makes the whole room look red and we do not have a red room," he said with a wink and Brian flushed dark, making Brock laugh.

He set his suitcases next to his extra boxes in the closet, figuring he'd put his clothes away later. Right now, he wanted to snuggle his favorite Irishman.

Brock kicked his shoes off by the bed and got in, holding his arms open for Brian to join him. They curled up under the covers, Brian's head on Brock's chest.

This was what Brock had looked forward to all those years in the other world. Being home, being with his friends, and for those last couple years, being with Brian. Moo and Terroriser and the other doubles were just a massive plus.

Brian sighed happily, nuzzling closer. Brock kissed his hair, just holding him closer. He still struggled with wrapping his head around the fact that they were home, they didn't have to worry about creepers or skeletons or spiders the size of hogs or pillagers. They were safe, and they were all still together.

Brian's hand slipped under Brock's shirt to rest on his stomach, warm and heavy against his skin. Brock shivered at the touch and Brian chuckled, trailing his fingers across Brock's skin one more time.

Brock grabbed his hand, pulling it from under his shirt. Brian giggled, sounding more like Terroriser than Brock had ever heard. The older man rolled his eyes, pulling Brian up to face him directly.

Brian's eyes shone with mischievous innocence, a playful smile on his lips. Brock rolled his eyes and suddenly yanked him closer, Brian's eyes widening in surprise.

"And what are you doing?" Brock murmured, Brian swallowing at his tone. "Um, nothing?" He squeaked, thrown off by the sudden change of dynamics between the two.

"Hmm, are you sure about that?" Brock asked just as quietly and Brian blinked rapidly, his eyes dilated. "Um, yes?" He asked, his voice cracking and Brock chuckled.

He relaxed his hold and said casually, "Okay then. Guess I was seeing something that wasn't there." Brian choked, Brock easily able to see the whiplash Brian was feeling.

"Wait wait wait," Brian said, voice lost and slightly shocked. He sat up and threw a leg over Brock's waist, straddling him. "What if I said yes?"

Brock grinned, tilting his head. "I'd say you'll still have to wait, because Moo and Terror are in the doorway," he said amused and Brian looked over, flushing at the twos amused grins.

"Cockblocks, the both of ye," he mumbled, his Irish accent coming out stronger in his embarrassment. Brock laughed, grabbing Brian's waist and flipping him off him.

Brian's breath wooshed out as he hit the mattress, Brock getting up and stretching casually. "Come on, let's go get something to eat," he said amused, Brian grumbling to himself as he stood up, taking Brock's hand and following him out of the room.

Moo grinned at them, his arm draped carelessly across Terroriser's shoulders. "Who knew Brock had it in him huh?" He teased and Brock just grinned.

"Does that mean you bottom to Terror?" He teased and Moo scrunched his nose. "Yes," Terroriser said cheerfully and Brian choked, making Moo and Brock burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding, I don't even know what we'd do, we've never done anything," Terroriser said with a flush, Moo smirking faintly. "We can figure that out this week," Moo said with a wink and Terroriser flushed darker, Brian and Brock laughing again.

"So what we feeling? For dinner, not each other," Brock said cheerfully, making Brian groan embarrassed and Moo smirked.

"Chinese?" He asked and Brock nodded, looking to Brian and Terroriser. They just nodded, looking completely flustered. Moo and Brock smirked at each other, making Brian make a face at them.

"Fuck that's freaky, you two look way too alike to do that shit, stop it," he grumbled and Brock and Moo just grinned at him, both enjoying the teasing way too much. It was too easy to fluster them, something Brock found especially amusing as Brian was always so confident.

Brock also knew they looked extra alike since Brock was wearing a simple blue t shirt to match Moo's green one. He normally also had that red hoodie on, especially with it being November in Washington, but he was inside in the heat, he didn't need it then.

Moo had been begging for three months to at least put a piercing in Brock's ear, mostly to throw Brian off, and he was really considering it. Moo always looked so cool, and he really did want to mess with Brian.

As Brian placed the order on doordash, Brock made his decision. This little exchange really cemented it, and he really did want to see Brian's reaction.

Brock leaned over to Moo, whispering, "Okay fine, I'll get the damn piercing. We'll go Friday, yeah? Before everyone gets here." Moo grinned excitedly, rubbing his hands together.

"Fuck yeah, I'll make sure to record Brian," he said gleefully and Brock laughed, shaking his head. He couldn't believe he'd agreed, but he also couldn't wait to see Brian's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things happened, and Brock and Moo couldn't get to the tattoo shop Friday, but they slipped out early Saturday morning about 2 hours before Evan, Jon, Vanti and Delirium were due to show up.

Brock hadn't said anything to Brian, just that he and Moo had some things to do and would be back before their friends got there. And now, he was sitting nervously next to Moo waiting his turn.

A heavily tattooed man walked into the room, giving Brock a bright smile as he waved him forward. "So, you're here for a piercing? What kind and where?" The man asked cheerfully as he led Brock to a chair.

"Just the one ear, and a simple stud," Moo said, seeing Brock's lost look. The man nodded, laying out some equipment and heading to a case.

He took some things out and walked back, holding out the boxes to Brock. "Pick which one you'd like put in," he instructed, laying them on the table next to Brock and turning to get a clean needle and other things.

Brock looked through the earrings, eyes being drawn to a blue and green gem. He picked it up and showed it to Moo, who tilted his head and nodded. "Looks good," he agreed and Brock grinned, holding it in his hand.

"Got one?" The piercer asked and Brock nodded, holding it out. The man took it with an easy nod and gestured for Brock to tilt his head. "I'll mark the spot, show you a mirror, and if it's where you like it I'll get this done really quick!" He said cheerfully and Brock nodded, tilting his head.

The man grabbed a small marker and dabbed once at Brock's right ear, holding a mirror up. "Look good?" He asked and Brock glanced at Moo, who nodded. "Yeah, thats good," he said, keeping his eyes away from the needle.

"Perfect. So, slight pinch, but it'll be over quick. Just hold still," the man said, grabbing Brock's ear. Brock focused on Moo, his double smiling encouragingly and he felt that slight pinch, making him tense a moment before it faded.

A few moments later and a couple tugs, the man stepped away and held up the mirror. "There you are!" He said cheerfully, Brock tilting his head to check out the piercing.

His ear was a bit red, but he actually really liked how the gem settled against his skin. "I love it," he breathed and Moo grinned, rubbing his hands together. "Brian is going to be so blown away, fuck yeah," he said gleefully and Brock laughed, eyes drifting over to the stand again.

"Actually," he hesitated and Moo raised an eyebrow. "You have an eyebrow piercing and 5 ear piercings. I want one more."

Moo blinked surprised before grinning, eyes lighting up. "Fuck yeah! Which one? Where?" He asked eagerly and Brock bit his lip. "Can I get my lip done too?" He asked and the man grinned, nodding easily.

"Sure, sounds good! I'll get some rings, have your brother here pick a spot on your lip," he said, handing Moo the marker before walking away.

Moo scooted closer, tilting his eyes with his eyes squinted as he eyed Brock's face. "Hmm, left or right?" He asked and Brock said, "All your piercings are on the left, I'll do mine on the right."

Moo nodded and tilted Brock's chin, hovering the marker a moment before dabbing it once against Brock's chin. "That'd be a good spot, bet that'd feel good on Brian's dick," he teased and Brock rolled his eyes.

"Maybe you should get a tongue piercing, I bet Terror would like that," he said with a grin and Moo smirked. "Don't tempt me, I still haven't gotten my hands on him," he said with a long suffering sigh and Brock laughed.

"Have you with Brian?" He asked curiously and Brock flushed. "No, actually, we haven't done anything. Never really felt the urge in the other world and we barely have had time here with him being in Ireland and us trying to move," he admitted and Moo "huh-ed".

Before anything else was said, the man came back with some hoops and studs. "Right, I need to get some new equipment, so pick one out," the man said cheerfully, handing Brock the stack and walking away.

Brock and Moo dug through the pile, Brock noticing a black hoop with red studs, a single white gem in the middle of the studs. "I like this one, reminds me of Brian," he murmured and Moo tilted his head, nodding in agreement.

"Looks good," he said and Brock nodded, taking a deep breath. This one he knew would hurt more, and kissing Brian would feel a bit different, but he didn't care and couldn't wait.

The man returned and checked Brock's lip, nodding a moment. "That's good?" He confirmed and Brock nodded, reaching out blindly to Moo. He felt his double take his hand, squeezing it once and he relaxed.

The man moved in front of him, gloved hands touching Brock's lip. Brock closed his eyes, not wanting to see the needle come at him and he squeezed Moo's hand tightly.

That needle pierced his skin, Brock hissing in pain as it slid through his lip. A few tugs as the man slipped the hoop into Brock's lip and he pulled away, Brock blinking his eyes open as the man slipped his gloves off.

Brock took the mirror with shaky hands, examining the piercing in his lip. "Oh that looks good," he said softly, wincing at the movement on his lip. He'd drink a healing potion when he got home, having some left.

"Awesome. Now, the two piercings and rings together will be $115, you can pay up front. I'll give you some solution to keep them clean, just remember to twist the piercing every so often to keep them from getting stuck. You can switch your rings in about 4 weeks when you're fully healed," the man said cheerfully, handing Brock a bottle of clear solution and a paper.

Brock nodded, knowing a healing potion would stop all that immediately. "Of course, thank you so much," he said and the man grinned. "If you ever get the urge for more, come on back! Have a good day," he waved them off and Brock quickly paid.

They got into Brocks car and Moo reached into his pocket, holding out a healing potion. Brock blinked surprised and said, "How'd you know I was going to take one?"

Moo laughed and said, "You have the option to not deal with the pain of healing for two weeks, of course you're going to take it. Just a sip, you don't need a lot. And make sure to twist your piercing at the same time. Your ear will be fine, just get your lip."

Brock nodded, taking a sip of the potion and gently twisting the hoop in his lip. He felt that familiar tingle as the potion worked, his lip and ear no longer hurting.

Brock twisted both piercings really quick and looked in the mirror, grinning excitedly. "Let's go home, that took longer than I'd expected and I bet some of our friends are already there," Brock said and Moo nodded, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

The trip home was quick, having only been 20 minutes away. When they pulled up, Brock saw a couple unfamiliar cars and figured they were rentals.

Moo pulled his phone out and opened his camera, Brock getting out and hurrying to the front door. "Ready?" He asked Moo and he nodded, holding his phone up.

Brock walked into the house, seeing Evan, Jon, Vanti, Delirium, Tyler, Daithi, Nogla and Zip all sitting with Brian and Terroriser, everyone looking up as they walked in.

Brian's mouth fell open, eyes nearly popping out of his head as he stared at Brock. "What the fuck?" Jon gasped and Brock grinned, waving at them. "Hey guys! It's nice to see you!" He said cheerfully, acting as if nothing was different.

Brian still didn't say anything, his mouth still open as Brock moved to sit next to him on the couch. Moo was silently laughing, trying to hold his phone steady as Terroriser leaned forward, eyes wide.

"Oh you look hot," he said and Brock flushed, grinning at him. "Holy fuck," Brian hissed, yanking Brock to him to press his mouth hotly against his.

Evan let out a wolf whistle, the two breaking apart. "Fuck I'm really glad I had that healing potion, that would have hurt otherwise," Brock said amused and Brian blinked, eyes on Brock's mouth.

"I've never thought piercings were hot until I saw them on you," Brian breathed and Brock grinned, laughing as Moo finally burst out in laughter.

"Your fucking face oh my fucking god!" Moo wheezed, dropping his phone finally as he doubled over. Everyone else laughed with him, Delirium making an audible giggle as he covered his mouth with his hands.

He'd had a few treatments available in this world, and was able to make some noise without too much pain. The first time he'd ever spoken out loud to them all, everyone had been utterly shocked at the soft, sweet tone of his voice. Especially Evan, Vanti and Brock who were the only ones besides Jon to know his slightly psychotic tendencies.

Brock leaned back against the couch, Brian pulling him against his side. As their other friends arrived, Brock just smiled amused at everyone's reactions to him.

"Moo! You've corrupted Mom!" Marcel had screeched and Brock had burst out laughing, Basically giggling into 704's shoulder. "He chose the lip piercing! I only said ear!" Moo had protested and Brock nodded in agreement, grinning at everyone's looks again.

He really did love his family, all 29 men being the best people he knew. Dooo had latched to his side excitedly, chattering away about getting a matching tattoo with Eric. Brock had smiled at the small guitar inked into the man's wrist, glancing curiously at Moo.

Neither of them had tattoos, though Moo had been looking into them. He wondered what Brian would say if one day Brock just showed up with one on him, like today with the piercings.

That would be for another time though. For now, he was just going to enjoy his family's company. They were celebrating being home, being alive, and being together. And that's all he needed.

It's finally over!! I really do hope yall enjoyed this! This was actually quite fun to write lmao I love 2P Brock so much ngl, he's fucking hot 🤣🤣 anyway, I do have other stories I'm writing, including the 30 day challenge and a couple others I'm almost done with. See you next time! Kisses!!

~Banana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 193
The Vanoss Crew, a band of very dangerous, slightly chaotic, and extremely hilarious group of lovable, and hatable but yet smart idiots who always ma...
11.8K 246 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...
34.8K 1.6K 26
Everyone has a power in this world. Whether you discover them when you're six or when you're fifty, you're bound to find them at some point in your l...
78.9K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...