Almost Fucking Dead

Weeks passed and Marcel was exhausted. They'd all split up the work needed, as they always did when they were planning a huge project, but fuck man, mining obsidian was hard.

Basically kept the mood light though. Marcel freaking loved his double, he was so sweet and kind??? He never raged, he always had a bright smile, he loved hugs, he was such a good person.

704 was a bit cranky, but Marcel could tell he liked them. Scotty and 704 found themselves in Marcel's underwater home more often than not, though that was normal for Scotty.

Scotty had always come over since the beginning, missing his wife back home. Marcel had a girlfriend, the most beautiful girl named Kris, but as years passed, he'd wondered if she'd waited for him.

Scotty wondered the same, having sad quiet moments some nights where the two laid next to each other in Marcel's bed having 2am talks.

Marcel had grown close to Scotty, closer than he'd imagined, but he kept quiet. Scotty had a wife after all, why would Scotty want him?

Marcel, Brian, Scotty, Terroriser, 704 and Basically were in charge of obsidian, mostly because Brian knew how to create obsidian without having to go into too many caves.

Brock, Moo, Nogla, Daithi, Jon and Delirium were in charge of gathering gold for armor and ingots. They'd all sat to do some research on the Nether, and there was a lot they needed to do in order to survive the new realm.

Evan, Vanti, Anthony, Panda, Tyler and Zip were in charge of getting things for enchantments so they could survive the heat of the Nether. The world was mostly lava, and they needed supplies to make sure they didn't die of heat stroke.

"We can't sleep in the Nether, it's too dangerous. Every time someone sleeps there, it ends up with them dying, so we'll need to make sure we always know where our portal is," Tyler had said so he, Brian and Brock had gathered extra supplies to make a beacon.

It'd been at least 7 weeks since they'd found the journals, and Marcel thought they finally had enough supplies to finally go into the Nether. He and Brian had worked together to create the door, putting the obsidian rocks together near the ocean by Tyler's house.

They were waiting for everyone to be there before they sparked the opening, needing fire to activate it. Marcel, Scotty, Brian, Terroriser, Basically and 704 were all by the formation, waiting for the others to arrive with their supplies.

Basically was sitting on the ground, humming to himself as he peeled some grass strands. 704 was standing by him, arms crossed as he looked out over the water. Brian and Terroriser were doing some shooting practice, the double having picked it up over the last few weeks with Zip.

Marcel and Scotty were going through their bags again, talking quietly while making sure they had everything. Marcel knew they did, they'd gone through their bags at least 4 times the night before.

"Brock should be bringing the gold armor pieces for everyone, I think he only made us some helmets. The journal said we only needed one piece each, to keep the piglins away," Marcel said and Scotty nodded, counting his healing potions under his breath.

"Tyler said he made something called a lodstone? He's going to place it next to the beacon so we know where to go because compasses don't work in the Nether," Scotty said and Marcel nodded, tension in his shoulders.

"Right, I see the others coming, we should probably get ready," Marcel said as he noticed a few of their friends making their way over, their diamond armor glittering in the light. Scotty nodded and put his potions back into his bag, strapping it to his back as he stood to crack his neck.