Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

Bởi binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... Xem Thêm

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡

377 18 7
Bởi binnnnies_stay_

❝Baby I’m falling for you❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
The Rose
00:48─|─── 03:33
I.L.Y
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"We'll bring her back in 15 minutes after her X-ray is done. Please fill the form till then", a nurse gave me a form and left the VIP hospital room.

She was smiling way too brightly looking at Il-ha pissing me off.

What's with that lady?

Doesn't she knows that he's are already engaged?

How dare she smile at him like that?

That too in front of me?

"Stop cursing her in your head already. She's married and she smiled because she was grateful that I helped her deal with a creep", Il-ha laughed reading my mind like a ghost.

He knows me too well.

He pulled me towards the sofa he was sitting making me land on his lap.

"We can't", I pushed his away totally flushed at his actions.

"We can and I missed you", he held my hand looking at me with puppy eyes.

As if it works on me, which did.

I gave up and sat down on his lap as I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck as a familiar scent of his cologne filled my nose.

Gosh.

"I missed you too, Jagi", I whispered into his ears which made him let out a low groan warming up my insides.

"Sweetheart"

"Hm?", I pulled away when he called me, looking into his eyes.

"I love you", he placed a soft kiss on my exposed collar bone.

"I know", I smirked cheekily instead of saying it back.

"You'll have to pay for being cheeky, sweetheart", before I could register his words he wrapped his arm around me and pinned me down on the sofa while holding my arms above my head with his free hand.

"Let go", I whined but he didn't.

He got closer to me so I unconsciously closed my eyes waiting to be kissed but a small grasp escaped my mouth when he kissed my neck. He knew that was my sensitive spot. He trailed so many small kisses as he moved towards my collar making me shiver. I harshly bit my lips to avoid any sound leaving my mouth.

"Don't stop", I whimpered breathlessly.

"I have no plans to", he growled as he harshly smashed his lips into mine.

But our small makeout session was disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Fuck it", Il-ha stood up and stomped towards the door after fixing my shirt's collar.

I looked at the mirror checking out myself as I noticed my smudged lipstick. I wiped it out in a hurry as the nurse entered the room with the little girl.

"Did you fill the form?", She questioned.

Shit!

The form.

It totally slipped off my mind.

"We had stuff to ask the girl. I'll bring it to you in 5", Il-ha coolly sent her out leaving us alone with the little girl.

I gave her a small smile and started to fill the form. That's when I realised, I didn't even knew her name.

"What's your name, honey?", I asked her.

She didn't even speak a word.

I looked at Il-ha as he walked near us.

"You don't have a name?", He questioned her softly.

She nodded.

"It's fine, we'll give you one. Right sweetheart?"

Before I could answer the door opened revealing my mother. We both were shocked at her unexpected apperance.

"Eomma? What are you doing here?"

"Heard you cause trouble. So I came to check", she walked near the bed smiling brightly at the girl.

"What do you mean by trouble mom? I just couldn't let her die there", I defended myself.

"So? What are your plans?", She looked between me and Il-ha.

"I don't feel like leaving her at any foster care so I was thinking of taking her to our place and hire a nanny to look after her since we both are busy", I explained her my plan.

"Don't bother", she spoke confusing us.

Mother explained how she was feeling lonely as me and Oppa left our house and she became the president of the hospital since she didn't take part in surgeries and treat people like before. She proposed that she'll be taking care of the girl from now on which I was more than grateful. I didn't know how to raise kids. I was worried whether I will be able to take care of her but mother showed up taking away all my worries.

"I'll take this up from here. You guys go and get some sleep"

"Thank you so much, eommonim", Il-ha bowed.

I took my bag and walked towards the little girl. Caressing her cheek softly I spoke, "I'll come to visit you tomorrow-", I paused when I remembered about giving her a name, "Eomma I found a name for her"

Mom's and Il-ha's eyes filled with curiousity.

"Bora, Lee Bora"

I looked at Il-ha, he had a small approving smile on his face. Thinking about Bora breaks my heart. I never talked about her feelings towards me to anyone. They were not mine to share. But at the end of the day, she was a great friend of mine and Il-ha's. This was the least I could do for her.

"Uri Bora, we will come tomorrow till then listen to the nurse, okay?", Il-ha ruffled her hairs as she nodded at his words.

"Now leave you going. Take rest and don't to other things"

"EOMMA", My cheeks redden at her words.

"We'll leave now", Il-ha took my hand after wishing my mother a goodbye.

"Dr. Kwon. Don't take matter in your hands from next time. Call security instead"

I looked at Il-ha totally confused. I remember him saying about his suspension but I didn't knew the details.On the way to home he explained me what happened at the hospital.

Il-ha turned on a random movie on the TV his co-workers were gushing about while we both had fried chicken.

Heaven.

I never expected we would come this far ten years back. Even though we lost Bora, Soonyi, Wootaek, Youngsoo, In-hye, Eunyoung Saem and many others on the way, we were back to normal. As if nothing happened. It took 2-3 months to destroy almost ninety percent of spheres after Bora died. We all ended up writing the CSATs after two years while grieving at the deaths of almost half human population.

I broke the chain of thoughts inside my head as I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Can we?"

We ended up doing exactly the other things my mother told us not to.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Two days later

"You guys fought again?", Yujung looked at Dahye with I'm-so-done expression.

"He asked me to choose between him and Lim Sian. I definitely chose Sian and he's sulking since then", Dahye explained.

Nara laughed at her explanation.

Lim Sian was the main lead of her novel 'Duty After School'. She released it last year. It was loosely based on our experience seven years back. The book was a hit, it sold hundred thousand copies in the first month of release. Dahye got married to Soochul 2 years back. She was just glowing as she was carrying Soochul's child.

"What about you? How's work?", I asked Yujung.

She sighed telling me about how the city's new Mayor has been annoying her. She was a civil servent now.

"Jung-ah, I'm heree~"

I chuckled looking at the lovesick guy who just entered the villa.

"Yah, Wang Taeman. We are here too", Dahye spoke getting his attention but failed to do so. Taeman was busy looking at his beautiful wife, Yujung.

They were the second one to get married which was 4 years ago. They had a 3 years old son, Jiheon. Taeman took Jiheon from Yujung and walked towards the sofa where all they guys Il-ha, Soochul, Oppa, Chiyeol, Deokjoong were talking about soccer.

"Jun-ah, help me", Soyeon, my sister in law called me from the kitchen.

And yes, she got married to Oppa five years back. She kept getting rejected by Oppa for hundreds of times because of the age gap. But her persistence never gave up and now she was married with her first love, Lee Chunho.

Soon our nurse couple Yeonju and Huirak entered the villa. As our still solo people Youngshin, Aesol, Soyoon, Joonhee and Hana also made an appearance.

Only Jangsoo was missing.

We couldn't go back to what we used to be. We still were in talking terms. That was the most I could do after what happened in the past. He respected my decision and I accepted his apology. We both were young and immature. Maybe it was my mistake. I didn't notice his feelings when he was being so obvious. Only if I did. I would have maintained a distance or drew a line to forbid him doing that but it was all in past. I couldn't do anything so I let it go.

"Oyee, brave soldier!"

My eyes fell on Team leader Han Seojun and Jangsoo.

"What's with that nickname", I playfully hit Team leader's arm as I passed a small smile at Jangsoo.

"You went to North Korea girl! Have some pride", he replied as I laughed at his words.

Soon everyone was gathered having dinner. It felt so nostalgic but it also felt like a dream. A dream we never thought would come true.

"You okay?", Il-ha nudged my shoulder.

I wiped out my eyes before the tears left my eyes. He gave my hand a squeeze calming me down.

"Guys, I have an announcement to make", Oppa stood up getting everyone's attention.

"I'm going to be a father"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.3K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
36.6K 1.2K 22
한 번만 나를 믿어 주면 안 될까? (Can't you trust me once?) Gwinam X OC This book is a fanfic of All of us are dead. Started: 9th February, 2022 Ended: 28th Febr...
190K 6.5K 19
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷"ᴵᵗˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵗʰ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵈⁱᶠᶠⁱᶜᵘˡᵗ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒˡᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱˢ, ᵗᵒ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ" ╭┈◦•◦❥...
53.8K 3K 31
Based off the K-drama & Webtoon - Duty after School. | Tae-Man X OC After dying in the real world, Ha Ye-Rim is surprised when she wakes up in the re...