Playing By All [ Felix x Read...

By NeelanshiOMG648

Y/n recently moved to paris and she also joined Françoise Dupont High School. She was afraid that she won't b... More

Ch:1 First Meet ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
Ch:2 Unexpected
Ch:3 Change of heart?
Ch:4 Finally Friends!
Author's note
Ch:5 Who's The Villain Behind This All?
Ch:6 Weird feelings?
Ch:7 Master Fu
Ch:8 The "Sleepover"
Ch:9 The "Hangout"
Ch:10 A Tiring day
Ch:11 The Project
Ch:12 Its all in you're head!
Ch:13 Chat noir!?
Ch:15 Rena who?
Ch:16 Awkward silence...
Ch:17 Anxious Feelings
Ch:18 Heartbroken
Ch:19 Playing By All
Ch:20 *flashback*
Ch:21 Just Friends

Ch:14 Liar of jealousy

391 7 94
By NeelanshiOMG648

So, just like Felix said... We did hanged out last week but, he was quite distracted and... I don't know, he seemed like he wasn't really paying attention to me when I was talking to him. Not like he was ignoring me or something but it seemed quite... Odd. He wasn't a person to really drift off to something that fast. He has also been acting quite different from before, like he is thinking about something that hard that he has even lost track of what's happening around him.

Anyways, I was walking down the corridor as I passed Alya and Lila talking to each other. I intendent to ignore them but I stopped on my track as I heard Lila said my name... 'Ella?'

"Do you know that one time Ella actually saved my life, and after that we started to hangout and then became best of friends!" Lila lied as she grinned.

"Best friend my @ss," I scoffed as I whispered while looking slightly behind.

I decided to ignore them and continued to walk towards the classroom.

Lila's POV:

I watched Y/n as she passed me and Alya. I decided to make her feel jealous and to impress Alya.

"Do you know that one time Ella actually saved my life, and after that we started to hangout and then became beast of friends!" I lied as I grinned.

When Y/n stopped in her track, a small smirked appeared on my face.

"Really!? That's so awesome Lila! Since your friends with her, could you please ask her to do an interview with me!?" Alya asked excitedly. She kept blabbling about her blog, blah blah blah.

"Well of course Alya, I will definitely ask her that," I gave a quick glance at Y/n just to see that she continued to walk away. This made my blood boil for some reason, 'Why the hell she isn't bother by it!? She should be jealous that I'm friends with Ella even though its a lie!'

"Uhmm... Alya, I will be back from the restroom," I lied to her so I could approach Y/n.

"Oh yeah sure, no problem. I'll meet you after the class. See you then!"

I waved at Alya and I quickly walked towards Y/n to catch up with her. As I reached her, I tapped on her shoulder as I started to walk beside her.

Y/n looked to her right to face me as there was a fake smile formed on my face while we were still walking.

Y/n then looked forward and begain to speak, "What do you want, Lila?" she spoke my name with spite.

"Oh nothing, seriously nothing. But aren't you surprised that I am friends with Ella, I mean like best of friends," I said with a fake smile while crossing my lady and middle finger.

"Sure you are," Y/n said it sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"You got some attitude there"

"As if I care, you can't fool me Lila. I already know that you are a lying b!tch who seeks for a f*cking attention."

I clenched my fist and glared at her as we were still walking side by side.

"You will regret saying that," I pushed Y/n down on the floor and started walking downstairs. I reached the ground floor and sat on the ground and started to scream. "Ahhhh! Y/n pushed me down the stairs!"

Third person's POV:

Y/n gets up from the ground and starts to walk downstairs to where Lila is. Y/n approached her and crouched down to her level as she whispered into her ear. "You're lucky that I haven't really pushed you for real. Or otherwise your head would have been laying on the ground, dripping blood from it..." Y/n was really pissed by Lila and she said whatever came to her mind without thinking. She just wanted Lila to stop bothering her.

Lila eyes widens when she heard Y/n say that. A chill was sent through her spine as she hiccuped.

Y/n then stood again as she was looking at Lila with a pissed off face. Just then, Mylene's father came running towards them. "Are you okay, Lila?" He asked Lila, looking a bit concern.

Lila stands up and dusts her dress, "yeah, I'm fine." Lila plasters a fake smile on her face.

Y/n saw the interaction between them so she turned around to walk back up the stairs.

After reaching up the stairs, she quickly speeded away from them and started to drift away in her own thoughts.

'What the f*ck did I just spoke!? Omg! I'm so stupid! Argh! Atleast I could get her away from me, what a lier. But why did I even said that? What's wrong with-

As Y/n was in her own thoughts, she didn't even realized where she was walking and suddenly bumbed into someone which made her fell on the ground.

Y/n's POV:

I was walking when I was questioning myself in my thoughts, I suddenly bumbed into someone. I fell on the ground, landing on my butt and let out a groan. "Sorry-"

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Y/n, be careful while walking!" Chloe lends out her hand for me to grab it.

I grabbed her hand and stands up by her help. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight while walking," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

The bell rang*

"Ugh! Already?" Chloe whispered to herself. "Its fine, lets just go to class."

We went to class together and sat beside our seatmates. Chloe beside Izzy and Felix beside me.

After the class*

Everyone started walking out of the class, I walked towards Chloe's bench where she was doing head down on the desk.

"Chloe! Stop sleeping, it is school not you're bedroom," Izzy said.

"Oh c'mon!"

I tapped Chloe's shoulder from behind, "Hey Chloe, get up!"

Chloe groans and she jerks her head up, "What?"

"Oh! Perfect timing Y/n. I will get going now, bye guys!" Izzy said and then she ran off.

"Hm? Yo Chloe, you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah actually, I'm not alright. In fact, I'm sadddddd" Chloe whines.

"Everyone are dating execpt me," She fake sniffles as she looks at me with puppy-dog eyes. "Adrien and Marinette, Izzy and Luka, and Felix and Kagami-"

"FELIX IS DATING KAGAMI!!!???" I blurted out.

"Oh oops- Not dating I mean," Chloe shaked her head. "Felix and Kagami, and Luka and Izzy are just... hanging out!" She nervously smiled.

I sighed in relief and then Chloe spoke again, "Don't worry Y/n, he might be hanging out with her but he is not dating Kagami... Yet. But look on the bright side, he is still single," she nudges me "just like you!"

I slightly blushes and frowns at her. "I don't know... I don't think I even have a chance with him, I mean... Does he even like me?"

"Aww c'mon, don't be so negative. He might like you, you know? He literally thinks you as his best friend. What could be better than that?"

"Let's Just go," I sighed before I said it.

We walked out of the class together as we continued to talk. We entered the locker room to keep our stuff.

Lila's POV:

I was walking down the hallway with my fist clenched. Just then a purple butterfly with kind of blue electrics coming out of it, flew towards me. I smirked knowing that it was my sign to get my revenge on Y/n. I grabbed the akuma and merged it into my bracelet.

Purple outline was formed on my face and a voice begain to speak.

"Jealousy liar. You want a revenge on a girl who threthened you. You want to make her the lier infront of anyone, don't you? To accomplish that... I will give you the power to make anyone's truth turn into lies but in return, I want Ella's and Chat noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes Shadowmoth," I said as I nodded with a smirk. I got covered in a purple bubble which transformed me into a villain. The bubble dissapeared and there was a blast gun weapon attached to my hand.

Third Person's POV:

Y/n's back was turned towards the exit as she was speaking with Chloe.

Just then, Lila shooted her from behind with her blast gun weapon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 17
imagine getting snowed in, these losers. This weekend's gonna be PACKED for Marinette and her friends. But, hey, at least Gabriel isnt as strict with...
59K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
7.3K 257 16
!!! Spoilers for Miraculous Ladybug Season 4 Finale !!! "I don't know, what if you're Felix?" Ladybug breathed heavily, signaling an oncoming panic a...