Percy Jackson Teaches At Hogw...

By The_Lost_Time_Lord

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER. ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K. ROWLING. P.S. THIS FANFIC... More

1: I BECOME THE ALMIGHTY WIZARD
2: I WAKE UP NEXT TO THE KID I'M SUPPOSED TO STALK
3: THE FAT FROG LADY AND THE HORSE THAT CLAIMS IT'S NOT A HORSE
4: I GET MY OWN ROOM
5: THE FROG LADY IS FATTER THAN I EXPECTED
6: DOUBLE DREAM
7: THE HAG AND HER TORTURE DEVICE
8: A DRAGON EATS A FROG
9: WE SET AN OGRE ON THE FROG
10: IF BLACKJACK COULD SEE ME NOW
12: IDIOTS FINALLY ACCEPT THE TRUTH
13: THE RUNAWAY SHOES
14: GOODBYE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOKS

11: FACE OFF

16.1K 466 45
By The_Lost_Time_Lord

"Just give us the Prophecy," Lucius repeated.

Just as he was about to throw it, Harry and his friends were surrounded by blackness. The Death Eaters had grabbed each of his friends, poking their wands into their necks.

"Give us the Prophecy," Lucius smirked, "Or your friends will die."

"Don't do it, Harry!" Neville shouted, which caused Bellatrix to stab her wand further on his neck.

Harry saw a flash out of the corner of his eye. He smiled to himself. Percy was hiding, somehow.

"Nah," Harry tossed it on the ground. It broke just as bursts of light entered the room, zipping around. Soon, Kingsley, Sirius, Lupin, Mad-Eye, and Tonks were in the room.

Harry was pushed behind Sirius. But then there were two Death Eaters, Lucius and another, fighting him. Harry shot a spell at the other, leaving only Lucius, who shot a spell right back, almost hitting him.

"That's my Godson!" Shouted Sirius, laughing. Soon, he was fighting his cousin, Bellatrix.

"Is that all you got?" Sirius laughed just as she sent an Avada Kadavra spell that hit his chest.

One last glance at Harry, and Sirius was pulled into the mysterious curtain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 321K 62
❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake date one another. [draco malfoy...
8.7M 188K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon
5.1M 151K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
92.3K 1.6K 24
"Why would you do this to yourself?" ~ Book 5 of the Yoonmin series ~ Final book ~ Yoonmin ft. Jikook Short chapters like the first four ❎TRIGGER WAR...