Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

By Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste More

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 16 |

| Chapter 17 |

235 15 10
By Averagewritr

HEY POOKIES!! Missed me? I hope so, sorry this has taken so long, Ive had a lot of family issues happening recently, and my dog died bc he ate antifreeze! ✌🏻 anyways, enjoy this chapter!

I walk into the school huffing from the steps and immediately freeze. Antonie is leaning on a wall fiddling with his hands.

I straighten my back hoping he doesnt notice me, but as soon as I walk by he straightens.

"Y/n! Hey, can we talk?"

I take a breath. "Yeah! Whats up?" I say cheerily.

"I just wanted to say thanks for inviting me yesterday, but um, you kinda ditched me." He laughs slightly.

I cringe, "I know, and Im so sorry, can I make it up to you?"

He smiles, "Yeah, you up for dinner tonight?"

The questions knocks me off guard as i stutter, "Oh, I um- y-yeah that works." God why did I agree to that.

He nods, "Okay, Ill pick you up tonight. Around 5:30?"

I nod too, "Yeah, perfect."

"Ill see you later." He winks and walks away. All I can do is stand there. Its just dinner, not a date or anything. I sigh before continuing my walk to class.

I sit in my seat and start pulling out my school supplies. Felix sits next to me. "Heard youre going on a date later." He murmurs grabbing his supplies too.

I freeze.

He nods and turns to me, "I dont think you should go, not unless you want another incedent."

I narrow my eyes, "Incedent?"

He sighs, "Yes, like yesterday," he thinks for a moment. "Nevermind, you need to go, he'll get jealous."

I frown. What is he talking about, and how does he already know?
I sigh and turn back to face the front of the class.

(~)

I finish curling the last strand of my hair and stand back to admire my work.

"Looking cute." Nixx smirks from beside me.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, thanks."

He lays backwards his arms behind his head as he floats. "There is gonna be some pretty intense drama tonight."

"Sure bud." I grab my purse and slip it over my shoulder, Im wearing a cute dress, it reaches around mid thigh and has cross strings on the back, and is pretty sparkly.

(This is what im going for https://pin.it/bwPQhu8)

I walk out into the hall and freeze when I see Marinette walking down the stairs. I forgot she was even here, she hasnt been including herself much.

"Hey Y/n." She smirks.

"Hello." I dont like this.

"Just wishing you well on youre date." She says thens turns and gies back upstairs.

Ugh fuck this.

"Bye Sabine!" I shout as I get downstairs.

"Bye honey! Have fun!" God I love her.

I grin as I step outside to see Antonie standing there leaning on his car door holding a rose. Hes wearing a pair of jeans and a fitted T-shirt. If I didnt have my heart on someone else I wouldve fallen in this moment.

"Hey Antonie." I greet walking up to him.

"Hello, you look amazing."

"So do you." I say. He hands me the rose and opens the door for me. And after Im in the car he closes it.

"How do you feel about chinese food?" He asks as he gets in his side.

I smile, "That sounds good."

"I know a great place." He smirks and starts driving.

(~)

"Table for two please." He says to the guy working. Hes about our age and looks me up and down.

"Is this your sister?" He asks hopefully.

Antonies arm goes around me but hos hand is on my ass. "No."

I feel uncomfortable but dpnt say anything.

"Follow me." He says taking us to our table. Antonie pulls me roughy and sits me down at the table.

I sqeak and look down. He probably is just angry at the guy.

A few minutes later our waiter comes. "What can I get started for you?" He grins at me.

"Ill take a drink.pep-"

"Water. We will have water." Antonie interups.

"And do you know what youd like to order?"

I grin, "Yes um, Ill take the orange chicken and honey wallnut shrimp."

"No you wont." Antonie says glaring at me.
He turns to the waiter.

"She'll have the fried rice. And Ill take the teriyaki chicken."

The waiter opens his mouth but then stops and nods. "Its on the way." He walks off without another word.

I frown and look at the table.

Antonie puts his hand on my thigh. "Its okay Y/n, I just gotta make sure youre staying healthy."

I feel my jaw tighten at his words. God I want to smack his face for doing that to me.

His hand goes a little hogher and I shift uncomfortably.

"Hold still." He grimaces tightening his hold.

I take a breath. I wont let myself get akumatized.

The waiter comes back with our waters and goves me a look. "Are you okay ma'am?"

I nod quickly, "Yes, um just tired."

He frowns, "Okay miss." Then he walks away again.

Antonies hand comes off my thigh and goes around my shoulder he rests it just above my boob and I grind my teeth together. I could easily slam his head into the table and flip him on his back. But I wont make a scene.

Hos hand goes even further until hes cupping my boob. My hands start to shake as he massages it a bit.

His hand is pulled away and he slams into the wall beside our table. I gasp and turn towards him to see a fist hammering into his head.

Jesus christ. Its Adrien Fucking Agreste. And god hes hot. His face is a bit red as he grabs Antonie by the neck with both hands and throws him to the ground.

"Adrien!" I shout frantically getting out of my seat and backing up. He ignores me and continues punching him.

"You dont fucking touch her like that." He shouts lifting him up and backing him jnto the wall again.

The restaurant erupts and a man pulls Adrien off of him.

Hes breathing heavily, and if it wasnt for the circumstances, my body would have had a reaction. He turns to me and his face goes soft.

"Are you okay?" He asks aproaching me. I nod, eyes wide.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the restaurant.

When we get outside he pulls me faster taking us to an alleyway. He transforms and picks me up bridal style.

He doesnt say anything until we get to my balcony and he sets me down.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He still looks so mad.

He takes a breath, "Im so sorry. But Felix told me Antonie wasnt a good guy, and I watched where you guys went. Just to make sure you were safe." He rambles as runs his hands through his hair.

I tilt my head a bit.

"And I know it sounds weird, but I followed you guys in a little later and I saw his hand on you and I just-" I step closer to him.

I feel my cheeks getting warmer at his words. He really cares.

"I couldnt let him," he continues making eye contact with me. "I dont know it just made me feel weird for him to be, fuck, manhandling you like that, and in public too. And he was trying to control what you ate and-"

I cut him off by pressing my mouth on his. Wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes go wide before he relaxes and cups my face with his hand, resting his other on my waist pulling me closer.

He quickly pulls away. "I- I cant do that to you." He gasps taking my arms off him.

My eyes go wide and my face goes red from embarrassment. "What?"

"You were just- Im sorry, youll regret this in the morning." He mumbles letting my hands go.

My eyes start to water as my mouth falls open.

"Oh please domt cry." He begs taking my hands in his.

I stutter before pulling away. "I think you should go home." I turn my head away.

"Princess, dont do that to me, I just dont think-"

"I said go home!" I shout not looking at him, "And dont call me that, its not my name."

"Okay, Ill see you tomorrow?" He sounds hurt, but he just hurt me first.

"Hmm." I open my door and walk inside, not bothering to lock it. I collapse onto my bed. The dress tight around my body but I cant seem to care as sobs rack my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 188 14
Adrienette Adrien+Marinette Miraculous Ladybug WARNING: Finished, but never completed!
372 12 5
This takes place in Miraculous Worlds: New York special Ever since that night, Marinette or Ladybug, can't forgive herself. She watches her crush, Ad...
245K 6.3K 46
You just moved to Paris because you were sent to study Parisians fashion. Marinette was chosen by majority vote to go to America so you basically tra...
The Diary By lou

Fanfiction

418K 13.8K 20
COMPLETED, SEQUEL OUT NOW : Best Ranking : #1 in Miraculous Ladybug It was lying next to a pink box with white dots on it. A sleek black pin tied to...