(OC x Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hot...

By BlueFir31234

He wakes up in Hell with no memory of what happened before he died and wonders if this is by mistake , chance... More

BIO
Chapter 1:Wake up!
Chapter 2: New home
Chapter 3: Hide or Intervene
Family Bio
Memory Chapter 1: 8 days before the incident
Chapter 4: A truth now told
Chapter 5: A job at IMP part 1
Memory Chapter 2: 7 days before the incident
Chapter 6: A job at IMP part 2
Chapter 7: A job at IMP part 3
Format
Information
Chapter 8: A job at IMP Part 4
Information
Memory Chapter 3: 6 days before the incident
Chapter 9: Regret
Chapter 10: A fated encounter
Chapter 11: Overlords
Chapter 12: The Pilot
Information
Information
A simple stanger? Part 1
Chapter 13: Murder Family
Fanart Post
A simple stranger? Part 2
Information
Chapter 14: Loo Loo Land
Fanart Post
Chapter 15: Unexpected Purge? Part 1
Information
Fanart Post
Chapter 16: Unexpected Purge? Part 2
Information
Chapter 17: Unexpected Purge? Part 3 (Final)
Information
Information
Fanart Post
Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Spring Broken (Part 2)

Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident

461 6 8
By BlueFir31234

Fishing was all they were doing today. They don't mind the work as long as they get to bond and have fun.
The camera pans to Lee and his father sitting on the dock , both of them are fishing.
They stayed quiet , because well , there was not much to talk about. Or was there.

...

...

...

Guevaru: ... nice weather today , huh?

The moment was quiet and awkward. There wasn't much to talk about.

Lee: ... yeah...

Then there was silence again as they focused on fishing.
Fishing was their way of relieving stress.

Lee: hey , umm...

Guevaru: (* looks at Lee*) yeah?

Lee: y'know , lately I... I've been thinking about Mom a lot. I miss her.

There was that topic again. It hasn't even been that long and already Lee misses his mother. Who wouldn't be after being separated for years.

Everyone knew about her death and it left a mark that wouldn't go away.
Seeing his son's mood , Guevaru tries to cheer him up a bit.

Guevaru: hey (*catches Lee's attention*) did I ever tell you about that one joke about a skeleton?

Lee: (*shakes head*) not really.

Guevaru turns his head to his fishing line then back to Lee. Present a small posable skeleton figure. He speaks with the skeleton.

Guevaru: I have a joke for you.

It seems that Lee likes where this is going.

Lee: (*smiles*) okay.

Guevaru: (*smiles back*) what is a skeletons favorite snack?

Lee: (*smiling*) I dunno.

Guevaru: go on , guess.

Lee: death?

Guevaru: nooo , go on and guess.

Lee: hhhcchchhk , I dunno.

Guevaru: come on guess!

Lee started chuckling.

Lee: hehehe.

Guevaru: why are you laughing? I haven't told the punchline yet. What is a skeletons' favorite snack?

Lee couldn't answer because he started having a fit of giggles.

Lee: hehehehaha

Guevaru: guess!

Lee: heheh-hehe , your putting a lot of pressure-

Guevaru: guess! F*CK! (*bangs skeletons head on a wooden post*) Guess! Guess goddamn you!

Lee: (*dying of laughter*)

Guevaru: (*brings skeleton closer to Lee*) why won't you answer me?! What is my favorite snack?!

Lee: (*struggles*) BONES?

Guevaru: (*angrily*) NO! (*bangs skeletons head again*) NO!

Lee: (*laughing , struggling*) gee , this is awkward-

Guevaru: WHAT IS IT?! (*shouts as Lee can't pull himself together*) WHY MUST YOU FAIL ME SO OFTEN?!

Lee covers face his with hand while laughing internally.

Guevaru: RIBS! SPARE RIBS! FF*CK! (*laughs loudly *)

Both Lee and his father laugh their *sses off. They laughed and wheezed. It took some time for the humor to die down.
You could say that the joke tickled there funny bones.

Guevaru: I know how you miss your mother , Lee. We all do (*puts his hand on Lee's shoulder*) but we're all here for each other.

Lee: (*looks at the water*)

Guevaru: I'm just imagining her face when she could see. To see you all grown up. Who knew that my son would become a pirate and a doctor.

Lee: (*gives Guevaru a playful punch*)

Guevaru: (*chuckles*) ok , minus the pirate part. But still , who'd guess?

Lee: what was mom like?

Lee asks his father.

Guevaru: well (*recasts fishing line and grunts*) your mother was THE most beautiful woman I've seen throughout my life. Kind , smart , loving , caring , and all of the above really.

Lee: I see... how... did you two meet exactly?

Lee asks.

Guevaru: you really wanna know?

Guevaru asks as Lee nods , and Guevaru reluctantly accepts.

Guevaru: well then , prepare yourself , bucko.

Guevaru then begins his story.

Guevaru: I was 20 at the time when I first met your mother. It was during another plunder out on the sea.

Lee: you hijacked a ship and raided it?!

Guevaru: hey! I call it commendeering.
Now would you shut up.

Lee: ...

Guevaru: good , as I was saying. I met your mother on a cruise. She was studying abroad , going from place to place. She wanted to be a teacher. However , the ship we intended to commendeer was already holding someone's interest.

Lee: let me guess , more pirates?

Guevaru: (*nods*) yep , what they didn't know was that I was already on the ship. They robbed everyone and then tried to rape-

Lee: did you stop it?!

Guevaru: didn't I just say 'tried'?! (*sighs*) (kids these days)
Of course I stopped the raiding along with my weaponless army. We killed some and turned a few over to the authorities for questioning.

When I saw your mother she was half naked since they tore her clothes off.
I gave her my jacket since it was cold and I didn't want her to get sick. I asked if she was okay and we just talked for a bit , one thing followed after the other.

Lee: you met on a cruise , huh? Romantic.

Guevaru: (*restless*) shuuut uuup. She then told me how she wanted to be a teacher. To inspire young minds and create a generation that would improve the future. After that , we kept in touch with each other. Asked her out on dates , introduced her to our family. Atleast dad had someone to talk to about all that history.

Two years went by. I married your mother and we moved into our own house.
It was on a cold Christmas morning , both of us lied on the couch in front of the fireplace , snuggling with each other. Just relaxing , it was a moment of pure bliss truth be told. She spoke about how she wanted kids and... to be honest... I kinda agreed with her. Always wanted kids of my own.

It felt like time slowed down around us as we embraced each other. Our passion so great , it almost broke the couch.
We were so into it that we didn't even know when our clothes came off of our bodies. I took her to bed , she lied down as I lied on top of her. She started feeling me up.

Her face so beautiful like a forest in spring. Her hair silky and long like the glistening waters of an enchanted waterfall. We kissed again , out tongs explored each others mouths. It was our first time doing it.

We just did whatever felt right. It was getting heated. I trailed my hands from her thighs to her sides then to her large breasts. Licking and nibbling at her neck as she moaned. When our eyes met , I stared into them. Her eyes so beautiful and green , like a chest full of shiny gold that was polished to perfection lying in a grass field well kept by fairies. She told me then that she was ready. Although I was slightly nervous I obliged. I slid my cannonballs into her-

Lee: STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE , I GET IT OKAY!

Lee shouts out his face was buried into his hands out of embarrassment. He blushed hard , becoming red as a tomato. His whole face flushed into embarrassment.

Guevaru: we were just getting to the good part though.

Lee: (*embarrassed*) pleeeeease stop talking. Now I can't get the image out of my head of you and mom f*cking.

Guevaru: (*smiles deviously*) I mean , you asked for it. Anyway that basically sums it up. The rest is history-

Guevaru points at Lee's rod being carried away by a large tuna.

Guevaru: -also that tuna's getting away with your rod.

Lee looks at his hands and notices that he doesn't have his fishing rod. He then looks out to the sea seeing a large tuna dragging it off.

Lee: OH SHIIT!

Lee proceeds to jump into the water , swimming after the tuna dragging his fishing rod. He swam and swam , however the tuna was always out of his reach. So he moved faster through the water till the point where he was practically running on it like a cartoon character.

Lee: get back here with my fishing rod you little bastard! I'll kill you!

Guevaru just stares at him , amazed.

Guevaru: huuuh? Would you look at that. (*smiles*) That's my boy!

He cheers out to his son , encouraging him to catch the fish.

Guevaru: (*looks down sadly*) your mom would be so proud of you.

(A;N well that was unexpected. If you want to know where I got the skeleton joke from , here it is. 👇)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 499 18
Yoshikage Kira winds up in hell and, unsurprisingly, doesn't much care for it. With his new home totally incompatible with his preferred lifestyle, K...
2.9K 44 10
What if after P gave up his Ergo, what was left of his soul moved to hell. But circumstances didn't make him a sinner, but a hellborn instead.
12.2K 320 5
You killed one man, and it ended up with you in Hell. Not only that, but your demon form is that of a vampire bat. I suppose another one BITES the d...
3.3K 116 8
What if Adam didn't die but actually ended up in hell? !!I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS!!