Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Chapter 15: We must Discuss

377 12 2
By JustyTurner

We see Y/n, Mirei and Mamori enter the communication room and once there they walk over to Kasumi as Y/n ask her.

Y/n: So what's the situation Kasumi? You told us someone is at shore?

Kasumi: Yes however they are not new arrivals. Both Aoi and Momoko spotted some robots hanging there at shore along with a large drone.

Y/n: Patch me through to them.

She node and open a screen that shows Aoi and Momoko in the middle of something which made Y/n let out a sigh while Mamori cover her eyes while blushing as Kasumi gets their attention.

Kasumi: Aoi! Momoko! Report!

They jump as they cover themselves up and soon they turn to the screen.

Aoi: (screen) Oh hey there ma'am, sorry about that. Right now these robots and that drone is still there and not moving. It seems they are waiting for someone.

Y/n: Have you approach them?

Momoko: (screen) You nuts?! Who knows what those bots will do to us!

Kasumi: You will treat Y/n will respect here!

Y/n: No that's okay. Sent me your coordinates and I'll head there right away.

They node and the screen cut off as Y/n turns to leave.

Mirei: Want us to back you up?

Mamori: Yeah. We can help.

Y/n: (smile) Sure. Kasumi you'll come with me.

Kasumi: As you wish ma'am.

Y/n: (smile) Okay everyone, let's move out.

(Later)

We see two robots and a drone standing still and not doing nothing as they waited for anyone to come. Aoi and Momoko were watching in the distances when they see the armor transport coming up and once stopped a group of arm girls came out along with Y/n, Kasumi, Mirei and Mamori as they approach the robots.

When Y/n step forward the robots all turn including the drone which made the girls nervous including Y/n but she keeps calm and approaches the bots as one ask her.

Robot 1: Are you leader of this island?

Y/n:.........Um yes?

After a moment of silence the drone came forward and shoot a beam to scan her. The girls were ready for action but Kasumi stands them down as the drone was finish and then turn to thr right and shoot out a hologram of a male general as he bows to her.

Kuro: (hologram) Hello. I'm glad you arrive and see this. This is live communication so allow me to introduce myself. My name is General Kuro, I am responsible for sending you girls here due to the virus you all have within your bodies.

Mamori: You mean the A virus and V virus.

Mirei: That's correct.

This shocked the girls and then they begin to argue and complain about their situation which Kasumi silence everyone as Kuro tells them after they were quiet.

Kuro: (hologram) I completely understand the situation you all have been and I am truly sorry for all of this. We fear the virus might cost chaos if it was ignored. Please accept my apologies.

Y/n: (thought) Huh I suspected someone in charge to be a jerk but he seem nice.

Y/n: That's okay although I want to ask some questions if you don't mind.

Kuro: (hologram) I was wondering when you are gonna ask me that. How's about we talk at your base. Do not worry, this drone does not have any explosions and I can bring along my bots and have them waited outside.

Y/n: Of course. Please follow us.

(A while later)

Back at the castle we see the girls gather at Y/n's office where two of Kuro's robots are standing outside while we cut inside and see Y/n, Akira, Charlotte and Kasumi in the room with a hologram Kuro with his drone continues recording as Y/n ask Kuro the first question.

Y/n: The first question being what is this island? While we were trapped here we discovered a lot of things left behind my the military and we need to know what has been going on here before we came here.

Kuro: (hologram) Yes i believe you all deserve the truth. The island you are standing is called Mermaid island. It used to be a secret private military research facility that is use to test weapons for warfare. After World War 2 the facility was abandon however its tests was taking and use. This island was planned to be made as a resort however then and A and V virus broke out, we use this island as a quarantine. Our plan was to find the clue however someone burn the files which make things harder to find the cure.

Charlotte: A likely story.

Kasumi: Charlotte.

Y/n: Okay so if you were trying to help us then why was an assassin came to this island and try to kill me?

Kuro: (hologram) Yes this was not our doing. One of general sees your powers as a threat and wanted to kill you. We only found this out a 2 days later. I'm truly am sorry for that.

Akira: So your not trying to harm us?

Kuro: (hologram) Of course not. Our goal is to find the cure, not to destroy. Besides we have been watching you and we see you have made a perfect place to live in. I must say I am impress.

Y/n: (smile) Well didn't do it alone. Although I have another question. How come the virus targets females and not males?

Kuro: (hologram) We believe its something to do the DNA of this virus. It seems it only targets females but to those who are lesbiens or bisexuals. It's hard to explain why thought but we believe it's most likely. There have been cases of hybrids but that is rare.

Y/n: Okay?

Kuro: (hologram) You may think this is all weird and you are completely right about it. However we are doing our best to cure you.

Charlotte: Okay but why coming here now? I mean you could have come here any time so why now?

Y/n: Charlotte is right. Why come here now?

Kuro: (hologram) Because......(sigh)......Because I'm here to warn you.

Y/n: Warn us? Warn us of what?

Kuro: (hologram) This general who try to kill you is name General Osamu. He believe that all of you are a lost cost and wants to wipe you all out so he won't waste his time. He's a very corrupt man who only cares about himself and take glory for his achievements even though he did things not by the book. He believe that any virus is a threat and must be destroyed. The research team told us they are on the right track but Osamu is losing patience and I believe he sent mercenaries to this island to slaughter everyone here.

Charlotte: That's impossible! There is this dorm shield surrounding the whole island, there is no way no one can't get through.

Kuro: (hologram) Actually Osamu can open a door way for his mercenaries to go through.

Charlotte: Oh.

Kasumi: How do you know this?

Kuro: (hologram) I over heard him talking to someone on the phone. It seems he has his own private mercenary ready and who knows how many. I'm telling you this because your lives are important and we are getting you cured as soon as possible but we need more time. I know you may not trust me because what we did but believe me this is true. Will you trust us.

Y/n: Um can you give us a moment.

He agree and the girls head out to the balcony to have a private chat about it.

Charlotte: I think he's just tricking us. We are trapped here anyways so what is the bother?

Kasumi: That maybe true but he seem truthful to his tale.

Charlotte: Really?

Y/n: I agree. After all me and Akira were nearly killed a while ago so there is a likely possibility more will come.

Akira: She's right. If what he is saying is true then we need to be ready.

Charlotte: This is stupid.

Kasumi: Stupid or not, we have to be ready.

Charlotte: What about this cure story?

Y/n: What about it?

Charlotte: Think about it. What if he is just telling us this fales lie so we won't try to escape. Think about it. Akira, lady J and Rain are out there looking a way to escape and if he says there is a cure then we will stop and have our joys up so we can finally get home. But what if he is lying do we won't escape.

Y/n turns to Kuro and then turn back to Charlotte.

Y/n: He doesn't seem like a person to lie. After all he seem nice enough. Either way we have to take his world for it. We must protect our home in anyway we can.

Akira: Agree. Protection the people we love is our only objective.

Kasumi: Agree.

Charlotte: So guess it's three against one then?

They all stare at Charlotte which she sighs and they all go back inside and approach Kuro.

Y/n: We take your word for the Kuro. We will have our forces ready for anything.

Kuro: (hologram) Thank you. You won't regret it.

She nodes and after that Kuro cut off. The drone and robots fly away with no trouble what so ever. After that Kasumi organise the troops to scout out the whole island and report on anything as the troops are ready for anything.

Soon night came and we see Kasumi about to go into her room when Y/n came up to her.

Y/n: Hey Kasumi!

She turn as Y/n came up to her.

Y/n: (smile) Boy what a day right?

Kasumi: Indeed.

Y/n: (smile) Hey just wanna say thanks for everything. You did a good job.

Kasumi: (little blush) Thank you. H-hey....would you like some tea?

Y/n: Sure.

The two head inside as Kasumi heads off to get some tea while Y/n looks around her room. She never been to her room and everything looks nice. Then she heard something coming from the bed room and walks over and sees the door is closed. She can hear something at the other side and was about to open it when Kasumi ask.

Kasumi: What are you doing?

Y/n quickly turn to see Kasumi and explain to her.

Y/n: Sorry I thought I heard someone in your room.

Kasumi: Oh....i suppose you didn't meet her Huh?

Y/n: Her? You mean you have someone inside your room?

Kasumi: Yes. Her name is Hibiki. She....was traumatised the first time we both came to this island. She was soo traumatised that she is in a coma.

Y/n: (shocked) Oh god I'm so sorry.

Kasumi: It's fine. The reason why I'm loyal is because I wanted to protect her.

Y/n: I see......does Akira know about this?

Kasumi: Yes. She even save her many years ago. That's why I was extremely loyal and respectful towards her. If I wasn't for her, then who knows what will happen to her.

Y/n: Huh....Guess you rather have her as leader instead of me.

Kasumi: It's not that. Akira may have secrets but she was never a bad leader. She knew her people will turn on her if her secrets will be revealed. Choosing you as our leader makes things better. If she choose you are our new leader then I place my loyalty towards you. I am here to serve you.

Y/n: (smile) Still we are friends. You don't have to treat me like soke goddess or queen. You can treat me like a friend or someone you can trust.

Kasumi: R-Right.

Y/n: (smile) You know.....you look cute wearing those glasses.

Kasumi blushes while Y/n smile and soon they have teat together. They chatted as they have a normal talk as Kasumi really enjoy her company as she smile and they continue to talk to each other throughout the night.

To be continued.........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.1K 35
Y/n N/n L/n was just a normal girl with dreams she knew couldn't ever come true after her father abandoned her family. Ever since that day, she lived...
61.1K 1.3K 27
Y/n was once a strong jedi knight and he was very kind and respectful to others while many jedi respect him back. But when the Clone Wars began he re...
69.9K 1.7K 50
By: Bratja Rasa Warning this story contains sexual themes meaning there will be some unexpected lemon action going on. The moment you start reading t...
25.9K 240 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...