Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XXII

7.5K 308 371
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Yuri... Yuri" A deep voice spoke tapping me, my eyes fluttered open before I looked at Yasir who was laying next to me. "What?" I spoke lowly.

"Sit up" He spoke wiping his face, I cuffed my mouth yawning a bit before doing as told looking at him. "What Yasir"

"If you wanna get an abortion before two months you can do that, I ain't tripping I'll drive you to the place and shit..." He spoke

I nodded slowly. "You woke me up to say this Yasir?" I scrunched my face. "I been up all night thinking bout that shit"

"Why?"

"Cause when shit hurt my feelings it sit on my mental heavy and I be overthinking bout' the shit like now I wanna beat the fuck out you but ion' hit females so I'm chilling you can't even tell I'm mad as fuck right now" He shrugged

I looked at him scrunching my face before slipping out of my bed, I walked into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush turning on the hot water.

I brushed my teeth before throwing my hair in a ponytail, once I did my quick hygiene I walked back over to my bed looking at Yasir sitting up rubbing his face.

"How do you think it's gone be after I get an abortion?" I questioned looking at him. "Fucked up Yuri, I don't trust you I'm just too attached to ya' dirty ass for some reason" He shrugged

I scrunched my face. "Dirty?"

"Man I apologize yuri, you know I ain't never disrespectful towards you but I feel played as a bitch son I hate when people fuck with my emotions and ion be fucking with people as is feel me?"

I sighed nodding a bit. "What you want me to do Yasir like seriously? I'm genuinely asking" I sat infront of him. "I don't want you to do nothing, I wanna get over you I don't want shit to do with you man" He shrugged

"Soul ties Yasir.. it isn't going to be easy to just get over me I'm sorry"

"When you gone better yourself yuri? I don't wanna be fucked up bout' you I actually wanna try with you cuh" He looked at me.

"I'm bettering myself Yasir.."

"Who you fuck yuri?" He looked at me. "I can't tell you, don't worry about it but I'm going to wait until in two months to get the abortion so you can get the dna test"

Hearing my phone ring I picked up off the bed seeing a unknown number, I scrunched my face sliding it over waiting for someone to speak. "Getting yo daddy ain't gone do shit we still on yo ass" The deep voice spoke before the line went dead.

I looked over at Yasir who shook his head. "Give me yo' phone" He nodded, I handed it over going towards my closet grabbing a pair of biker shorts & a white crop top before changing into it.

"I do not feel good.." I mumbled grabbing the bottle of prenatal pills , I took one sitting down at the desk as my stomach became queasy .

"I got the number- what's wrong with you?" Yasir looked over at me. "Feeling queasy" I shrugged

"Needa go to the hospital?" He questioned, I shook my head. "Wanna go get some soup?"

I nodded standing up, I grabbed my bag with him doing the same. "Ima' go home and shower and shit then we can go come on"

"I'm sorry again Yasir..." I expressed as we left my room. "I know yuri" He responded with a nod.

I kept quiet making my way into the kitchen where my mother was standing drinking a smoothie. "Goodmorning, you okay?" She looked over at me. "Goodmorning and yes I'm just a bit queasy so I'm going to go get some soup and shit" I responded

"Hey Yasir and okay, remember we going shopping for you stuff later and please be ready for school in the morning"

"Hey Ms.white"

"I will mama, I'll see you later" I spoke, Yasir & I both made our way out the house going towards his car with him going straight to the drivers side making my mouth drop. "Really?" I looked over at him.

"You ain't getting special treatment from me nomo, you good" he nodded making me chuckle nodding my head as I got in. "If you gone be rude Yasir I can take my own car"

"I ain't gone be rude at all ima' give you yo' respect of course I ain't disrespectful at all and you know this but you ain't getting no special treatment from me like I told you"

I stayed silent.

"You gone tell me who else you fucked or no?" He questioned as he pulled out of the parking space. "...king" I shrugged

Yasir pressed down on the breaks looking at me slowly. "On everything you lying cuh" He chuckled wiping the bridge of his nose.

"On my li brother yuri tell me you lying cuh" He continued laughing looking at me, "Yasir..."

"Yuri fool tell me you lying before I flesh out on some real shit" He spoke taking the keys out of the ignition. "I'm lying Yasir calm the fuck down damn I slept in it's one of my old bodies"

"Yuri shut the fuck up talking to me on yo' life you just pissed me off so good cuh" Hr shook his head starting up the car. "You wanna fuck him or some?"

"No Yasir, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't even be playing like that right now I don't know what made me play like that I'm sorry.."

"Quit speaking to me"

I stayed silent grabbing my phone scrolling through instagram while he drove, I don't even know why I decided to piss him off knowing it's not the time.

"Who keep calling me Yasir?" I questioned. "Some nigga name kambreon but I'm finna  handle it soon as I drop you off don't even too much
trip"

"Yasir what do you think of me?"

"I think you a hoe yuri, I think you need some help from a therapist or some shit ion' think them be yo' intentions but you use to giving out ya' body you think that shit normal and it ain't - yuri I think you really needa get some help for yo' self fuck everybody else you got trust issues, motherfucking parental issues, you got alot of personal trauma so the shit showing bad and I'm telling you I don't fuck with you I just ain't finna walk around this bitch treating you bad cause at the end of the day that might be my baby" He shrugged

"Im s- yuri quit telling me you sorry you cool that shit happened it's whatever now fuck it" He shrugged.

"But you don't understand Yasir- my intentions were never ever to hurt you or anything I don't know why I wandered off Yasir you're a great person and you do deserve some one better than me so after  the dna test I do think we should part ways I'm fucked up and I'm not what's best Yasir.."

"I agree"

"Ok"

-Thirty Minutes Later- I laid out on yasir's bed as he showered, we had been here for about twenty minutes I was just waiting on him to get dressed so we could go eat.

I had been sitting just thinking about everything that was going on, I know I couldn't blame anybody but myself but I felt so fucking bad for Yasir I knew it wasn't much I could but I just wish there were something I could say to make it better.

I don't know why I do what I do & I don't have no excuses either.

Soon enough the bathroom door swung open revealing Yasir with a towel wrapped around his waist. "You told yo dad?" He questioned making me shake my head.

"I'm not going to.."

"Oh alright"

I watched as Yasir pulled his towel off grabbing his clothes that sat out on the bed, grabbing my phone I paid attention to the instagram screen.

"So, are you going to move on?" I questioned keeping my eyes on my screen. "We ain't gone keep talking bout this shit but probably not right now but yeah eventually I ain't finna' drag nobody along knowing I'm still on you that's fucked up"

"Ok"

"Ight, cmon" Yasir spoke, I looked up seeing he changed into a black Nike tech with a white tee underneath .

I stood up grabbing my purse before following him out the bedroom going straight out the front door, I made my way to the passenger door getting inside.

"Hm" Yasir spoke handing me over his phone that was on Apple Music, I type in summer walker allowing 'Shame' to play before sitting his phone down.

"Yasir..." I mumbled making him look over at me. "Wassup yuri?"

"I think I want to keep my baby.. I don't know yet" I expressed making him nod slowly. "Ight, and if it's mine I'll handle my responsibilities like I'm pose to its up to you what you wanna' do remember that shit can't nobody tell you what to do"

"Are you ready for a child Yasir?"

"Don't matter what I'm ready for, if the baby mine I gotta be ready for it prepare myself and man up that's life I got it" He shrugged

"I'm sorry that I brought this upon you Yasir.."

"You straight Yuri, we was being reckless that's all" He responded. "Ok"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi...
I feel bad for Yasir but yuri is about to get on the right track I promise.

Do y'all think yuri should have her baby? Do y'all think they should work a relationship?

Should yuri tell her dad?

Comment goal: 20

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 545 10
๐š ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐— ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž.
592K 13.8K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||