OBSESSION WINS. (A Min Yoongi...

By Allfictional5

A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able... More

prologue
Characters
part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 4 (his and her conversation)
Part 5 (The beginning of a love)
part 6[The day]
part 7[planning]
part 9[finally]
part 10[shopping]
ANNOUNCEMENT
part 11 [Wedding]
PART 12 [Trying]
Part13[Meeting with jin]
Part14[His mom]
Part 15[Silent]
Part 16 [My mistake]
part 17 [fixing the one he broke]
Part 18[BTS/Need Him to Comfort me]
part 19[Attempt suicide]
Part 20[We are friends now]
Author
part 21[happiness]
Part 22[something is happening to him]
Part 23[jealousy caught]
Part 24[i am what?]
Part 25[thump!! shattered heart]

part 8 [is it right?]

20 2 0
By Allfictional5

Kung mi's p.o.v.
Its been 1 week since I talk to my gang member we almost found everything about yoongi's family background and his home and how many bodyguards are there,safety panels and all that.
Now we just have to decide at which time I
We'll broke into his house and kidnapped her.
Currently I am at our secret place where we does all the plannings for any mission.
"So what do you say?1:00am is it?"the oldest one (chanyeol)said.
"Yeah its the right timing I think"I said.
"I don't think its right cause he is an idol afterall he performed till late at night I think that will be time when he will be coming home"yuna the same age girl as me said.
"Hmm you are right .so we will go there at 3 am is it okey for everyone"I said.
"Yeah,yeah yeah yeah"they all said.
Okey so go rest everyone its getting late anyways we will leave tomorrow night okey?"I asked.
"Yeah okey goodnight"woobin said.
"Bye kyung mi"chanyeol said and after that one by one they all left and I get to my home as well.
"I hope everything will be fine"I thought.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Its 1 week since i had talked to kyung mi .I don't know what she is planning she didn't tell me.she just said don't worry it will worth it.I hope things don't get any worse because of her plan.
Today in collage was not anything special I just learned something about how to control a major company all by yourself.
I just Finished my dinner and washed the dishes now I am l laying on my bed thinking about the only one person that's on my mind since I saw him.the one and only MIN YOONGI.

"Yah min yoongi how can you reject the proposal of a beautiful girl like me"I mumbled.
"Okeyy I accept I am not that pretty compare to you but I truly loves you"I started talking to my self.
"Just wait I will marry you no matter what and will love you till my last breath than you will believe me and tell me that "I LOVE YOU Y/N"I mimicked him and started smiling like an idiot.

Next day.
I woke up today is my day of from school AnD i don't have anything special to do so I can go to the park.
I made breakfast for me and my brother and we ate and I got ready and left the house.I reached kyungmi's home and me and haewon left got park.
This is what we wear.
(The tall one is y/n and short one is haewon.)

And the rest of the day we spend in roaming around streets AMD doing some shoppings.

Kyung mi's p.o.v.
All day we were doing plannings again talking about what is right or wrong.now its 12:15am we just have to wait 1 more hour then we will leave and by 3 am we will be there.
I started getting ready and putting the guns in case we will need them.
~
~
Time skip .
I am all ready I have to check of everyone are ready as well so we should leave.
I called everyone one by one and they sad they are ready.so now we are leaving by the this is what I am wearing.

And we sat in our cars and left.

TThis is all the other members in out group.
and some backup.
~
~
Time skip.
After 2:30 hours we finally arrived there.we get out if out cars silently,relode out guns,keep them in back pocket,did an spray on and handkerchief so that we can make her unconscious.
We broke into the house quietly from the back side of the house's window.
The window was just on front of the kittchen .we checked if everything us alright I mean of there anyone who is awake but everything was Ok.

Chanyeol:I am thirsty can I have some water?.(this little piece of shit have to drink water now)
Me:whyy can't you just drink water when we hot home?
Chanyeol:no I Will be quick don't worry.
Me:ok just go till then we are going to find in which room is her.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.
As soon as I get in the kitchen lazily not caring about anyone cause no will be up at this time,I saw someone drinking water from the bottle as he/she turn around I quickly sits down on the floor.the lights are off so they can't see me.
She come closer to me to pick her light and just then u see its her and I pull our my handkerchief from my jean pocket and when she turn around to leave I quickly and quietly got behind her and put the handkerchief on her nose she struggled some time makes muffled noise buy soon she fainted.
I called yuna and then the others they all came in the kitchen.

Kyungmi:wow its quicker than i expected.
I:yeah it was our luck today that I found her here.
Mark:lets go before anyone wakes up.
All:yeah lets go.
I:pls help me carry her.
Yuna:let's go.

We bring her at our secret place and place her inside the torture room.

Kyungmi's p.o.v.
We got back go the place and I called y/n but she didn't picked up.
I think she is sleeping I will tell her tomorrow..

I:everyone we should go and sleep its already too late.
Jack:but one if us have to stay here to keep an eye on her.
I:I will stay here afterall its all for my cousin.
All :are you sure.
I:yeah its not a big deal.
All:okey bye good night.
I:goodnight.
Seeyou tomorrow.

After they left I checked on her and went to sleeo as well.after changing my clothes off course.

Next day.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I woke up to sound of my alarm.I get in the bathroom anf started getting ready for college.
I got ready eat ny breakfast and left the house.
This is what I wear:

Time skip To lunch break.
I am sitting at the table outside the college I bought some snacks and sandwich so now I am eating them.
I got a text.
"Call me when you're free I need to tell you something"from kyungmi.

Huh?what she wanna talk about .did she changed her mind of helping me?
I text back"okey after college".
She texted back"okey".

Time skip to home.
In the evening I get home changed NY clothes and made dinner today brother is at home and we decided to watch movie.
after dinner we both sat at the couch and started selecting a movie.

I:ummm what should we watch?
Dae:let's watch a horror movie.
I:no no no!I am afraid of horror movies.
Dae:cmon it'll be fun!
I:noooo.
Dae :yessss.
I:n-
Dae snatched the remote from my hand.
I:ya ahh!give it back.
Dae:no we'll watch horror and that's it.
I:then I am going to sleep watch by yourself!
I stood uo about to go .
Dae:okey fine choose whatever you want to watch!
I grin.
I:yess.Lets watch this one.
The movie begins.
Little timeskip.
We are in the middle of the movie when I get a phone call from kyung mi.
I:wait a second its kyungmi.
Dae:why she is calling in the middle of the night.
I:don't know.let's see.
Dae:I am watching the movie.
I:okey.
I attended the call.
Kyungmi:hello?
I:yes kyungmi .Why did you call at this hour.is everything okey?
Kyungmi:yes everything is fine I just need to see you tomorrow at this address**********okey?
I:but why ?
Kyungmi:just come tomorrow and see yourself.
I:um o okey.
Kyungmi:okey tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon.
I:okey.
She hunged up.
Why she wants to see me?
Anyway lets sleep.

And I drifted to my dreamland.

next day.

I woke uo and see it's already 11.lets make breakfast.
I get up and got ready and make something to eat and went to woke my brother up who is sleeping on the couch the tv is still onn.

I:hey dae wake upp its 11
Dae:hmm go away.
I:get up you dumbhead kyungmi wants to meet me st this address she gave me .
Dae:so what.
I:I need you to take me there I can't go alone.
Dae:ugghhh you-,go I am coming.
I:come fast I already made breakfast.
Dae:Kay.

After sometime he came and did his breakfast cause I did mine before him.
We started doing cleaning kitchen and house chores.
Once we are done.its already 2in the afternoon.
So we started getting ready.

Dae:heyy how much more time will you take to get ready?
Dae said while banging my door.
I:just coming in 2minutes.
Dae:come quickly.

Once i come outside we drove to the destination.
time skip.
I:you go I'll be home with kyung mi.
Dae:okey be safe.
I:keyy bye.
Dae:bye.

And he drove off back to home.

I turn around to see a big house.its looking like an abandoned building.
I am getting a bad vibe from this house and the place its located.everywhere are trees the sunlight barely coming from behind the drees.
Is this her secret place?
I get inside everything was dark but from the window there's light coming.
So I can see.
No one was there.I called out for kyungmi.
No answer I called one more time.

??:ohh y/n you are here.
I jumped and turn around.kyungmi.
I:oh my god you scared me.
Kyungmi:hehe I am sorry.
Everyone out plss!
And more peoples comes out from the rooms I didn't notice when I entered the house.
Kyungi mi:meet my gang members.
yuna:hello y/n its yuna nice to see you.
Chanyeol:hey iam chanyeol.
?:Jackson.
?:mark.
?:hyunjin.
?:hii I am dae.
I:nice to meet you all and by the way my brother's name is also dae.
I said smiling brightly.
We chit chat for some time and then I asked kyungmi.
I:umm why did you called me hear?
Kyungmi:ohh yeaa I almost forgot .I want you to meet someone.
I:huh?who is it.
Kyungmi:come with me.

She takes me upstairs and then turned left then entered in a room in the room there was a bed the room was all dark.
She moved the bed aside and under the bed there was a door more like a
Chest.
She opened that and there was stairs inside that chest.she tell ne to follow her and we entered the chest.
When we reached downstairs I see an alley.
She moved to the left and entered a room the was dark.
I can hear a shuffle and muffling sounds.
I:who is here kyungmi.I am scared.
Kyungmi on her flashlight.
And I see a woman tied up against a chair she was sweating ,her hair was sticking on the side of her face.

I:who is she?
I whispered to her.
Kyungmi:she is min yoongi's mom.
My mouth hung open.what she is telling is true.
I:I-I-I-is it tr-true.
Kyungmi:why are you shocking so much.
I:how did you get her.
Kyungmi:I am gangster babes.I said I have ny own ways but it was not that harder than i thought it will be.
I:is she alright.
Kyungmi:ask her yourself.
I came closer to her and take off the handkerchief that is at her mouth.
I:hello?
Yoongi's mom didn't said anything.
I:are you okey.
Yoongi's mom looked up scared and said:how can i when I am here.
I:pls don't be afraid they will not do anything.

Kyungmi:y/n I need you to threaten her I will make an video.
I:whyy?
Kyungmi:so that I can send it to hin otherwise he will not believe us.
I:o-okey.

Kyungmi:okey you ready?1..2...3..action.
I grabbed her chin not too tightly.
I:huh what do you he will accept the marriage proposal now or not.
Yoongi's mom head shot up and shw looked at me hurt with anger.
Yoongi's mom:I will not allow ny son to marry and girl like you!
I:do you want to die?!
Yoongi's mom:I can die for ny son but will not allow him to marry you.
I:no one is asking for your permission here mam.we need his answers to be yes or you will be dead.

Kyungmi stopped the video.
Kyungmi:okey I think this will work.
You should go home the rest I will handle.
I:but is it right.I mea n things will not get anymore worse right?
Kyungmi:a little bit can get bad but you have to gain his trust after he will accept the marriage.

I just nodded.I dont know where all of this is going.
Kyungmi:mark will drop you home okey.I need to stay here to keep an eye on her.
I:okey bye take care and don't hurt her.
Kyungmi:bye.

And I get back home changed ny clothes made dinner ate and sleep.

I hope this will be worth is and not get worst.

To be continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5K 24
Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that but he's her future husband?? How will t...
71.3K 2.5K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
183K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...